John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

realist

Post by realist » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:59 am

[break1]

We've had the Citizens Grand Juries, KKKlayman's Fake FL Grand Jury, and some others, and now the NY Common Law Grand Juries who, apparently, have indicted lotsa folks in NY[/break1][break1] :lol: http://nationallibertyalliance[/break1][break1]org/breaking-news Several judges have apparently made reports to the FBI about their behavior and, in addition, have informed them that their grand jury BS is based on erroneous reading of the law and therefore rejected[/break1][break1] So what does the grand jury do? Why, indict the judges who made such a crazy-ass ruling, of course[/break1][break1] http://nationallibertyalliance[/break1][break1]org/site [/break1].. -21-13.pdf 107 pages of pure insanity.

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

realist

Post by realist » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:50 pm

[break1]

New York is “ground zero” - A major grassroots’ movement that started in New York with the constituting of its first Common Law Grand Jury on July 18, 2013 has taken America by storm, spreading to 48 States in just a few months[/break1][break1] New York has constituted Grand Juries in the Bronx, New York, Kings, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Dutchess, Columbia, Greene, Schenectady, Monroe and Niagara counties in just three months, by people keen on setting the brush fires of freedom in the minds of men[[/break1]..]Judge A. Gail Prudenti, Judge Michael V. Coccoma, Judge C. Randall Hinrichs and Judge Allan D. Scheinkman have taken it upon themselves to prevent the [highlight='yellow']18 New York constituted Common Law Grand Juries from taking their inherited seats as consentors[/highlight]. These judges have filed false reports with the FBI on at least three different occasions and have threatened We the People, claiming there would be “Regrettable legal consequences” should We the People continue in pursuit of our unalienable right to consent, established under the Declaration of Independence and protected under the Fifth Amendment.On October 15, 2013 the Unified (18) Common Law Grand Juries answered Judge A. Gail Prudenti, Judge Michael V. Coccoma, Judge C. Randall Hinrichs, and Judge Allan D. Scheinkman with a final letter, [highlight='yellow']citing acts of treason and giving them until Friday, October 18th to obey the People and step aside or face the consequences of indictment by presentment of a True Bill.[/highlight] :roll:On Thursday, October 17th 2013, at 3:22 PM Judge A. Gail Prudenti, Judge Michael V. Coccoma, Judge C. Randall Hinrichs, and Judge Allan D. Scheinkman replied … “your correspondence is based on an erroneous reading of the law, and is hereby rejected”. [highlight='yellow']Therefore said True Bill was filed with the court Monday October 21, 2013, by certified mail.[/highlight]

:lol:http://nationallibertyalliance.org/site/breakingnews.html

realist

Post by realist » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 pm

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Paula needs a hair stylist, Joe needs teeth and Gerard needs an iron (and NSNG). :D
I love the poorly educated!!!

I never repeat myself. I never repeat myself. Trump 2/25/16

realist

Post by realist » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Paula needs a hair stylist, Joe needs teeth and Gerard needs an iron (and NSNG). :D

:lol:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:16 pm

A new group of "We the People." Another 200 or so nutz around the country, spouting sovereign citizen bullshit, who think they represent anybody?They will go the way of the last leader of the united States of America who, last I looked, was still in jail since his pardon powers are recognized only inside his own skull.

jonbeck

Post by jonbeck » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:34 pm

wow, thats some serious nuttery going on there.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm

[break1]

And all of their gobbledygook has already gone into the recycling bin by now[/break1]..and we are well past the deadline dates of this threat.

I haven't checked for further updates of their nutty indictment of the judges on the 21st, but they are still "under indictment" :P as far as I know.[edit]And except for a new video, that seems to be the latest...On Wednesday, October 21, 2013 an indictment was handed down, and filed at the New York Supreme Court, Greene County; located at 320 Main Street Catskill, NY[highlight]by (Eighteen) Unified New York Common Law Grand Juries[/highlight]from Bronx County, Columbia County, Dutchess County, Greene County, Kings County, Nassau County, New York County, Orange County, Putnam County, Queens County, Rockland County, Sullivan County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, Niagara County, Ulster County, Monroe County, and Schenectady County of New York; [highlight]against New Your Supreme Court Chief Administrative Judge A. Gail Prudenti; Deputy Chief Judge Michael V. Coccoma; Suffolk County District Administrative Judge Judge C. Randall Hinrichs; and Administrative Judge Allan D. Scheinkman, 9th Judicial District for High Treason, Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice, RICO, and eleven other charges.[/highlight]http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/org/site/breakingnews.html[link]Copy of the "indictment",http://nationallibertyalliance.org/site/docs/Presentment%2010-21-13.pdf[/link]

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 pm

[break1]

And all of their gobbledygook has already gone into the recycling bin by now[/break1]..and we are well past the deadline dates of this threat.

I haven't checked for further updates of their nutty indictment of the judges on the 21st, but they are still "under indictment" :P as far as I know.[edit]And except for a new video, that seems to be the latest...On Wednesday, October 21, 2013 an indictment was handed down, and filed at the New York Supreme Court, Greene County; located at 320 Main Street Catskill, NY[highlight]by (Eighteen) Unified New York Common Law Grand Juries[/highlight]from Bronx County, Columbia County, Dutchess County, Greene County, Kings County, Nassau County, New York County, Orange County, Putnam County, Queens County, Rockland County, Sullivan County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, Niagara County, Ulster County, Monroe County, and Schenectady County of New York; [highlight]against New Your Supreme Court Chief Administrative Judge A. Gail Prudenti; Deputy Chief Judge Michael V. Coccoma; Suffolk County District Administrative Judge Judge C. Randall Hinrichs; and Administrative Judge Allan D. Scheinkman, 9th Judicial IDistrict for High Treason, Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice, RICO, and eleven other charges.[/highlight]http://nationallibertyalliance. org/site/breakingnews.html[link]Copy of the "indictment",http://nationallibertyalliance.org/site/docs/Presentment%2010-21-13.pdf[/link]

Do I understand this game correctly: this alternate "gradiose jury" is submitting some blathering to the court system that just questioned them on the weed they are smoking and expect said court to change their rules just for these few enlighted guys to go after a handful of judges Among themselves?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:00 pm

To answer your query, RTH, yes.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm

59 minutes of that? Say it isn't so, Joe. I watched the first 5 minutes. It has to be a spoof.

realist

Post by realist » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:07 pm

And just in case you don't understand how these "Unified Grand Juries" work, the "unified" means that any of the jurors in any jurisdiction can serve in any other jurisdiction if needed.Just thought you should know that little tidbit.I don't know how accurate it is, but in an article Rondoo has up about these "Common Law Grand Juries", she sez the jurors are elected. Isn't all if the above exactly how grand juries work? :P

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 pm

I don't know how accurate it is, but in an article Rondoo has up about these "Common Law Grand Juries", she sez the jurors are elected. Isn't all if the above exactly how grand juries work? :P

Of course they are elected. You just don't know you are electing them. Since it is all secret, you don't get to see their names. :P

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm

I've been listening to their conference calls. These bozos do hold an election in each county to decide whether to form a grand jury. But they don't elect the jurors.Jurors must be indoctrinated before they can serve. This includes learning that someone can only be indicted if there is a victim; the state cannot be the victim. Also, they learn that, in many cases, a grand jury can mediate a resolution so the defendant doesn't serve time behind bars.

realist

Post by realist » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 pm

I've been listening to their conference calls. These bozos do hold an election in each county to decide whether to form a grand jury. But they don't elect the jurors.Jurors must be indoctrinated before they can serve. This includes learning that someone can only be indicted if there is a victim; the state cannot be the victim. Also, they learn that, in many cases, a grand jury can mediate a resolution so the defendant doesn't serve time behind bars.

](*,)

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 pm

In my day we just indoctrinated with electrodes and hypnoses. Young people of today...
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Yes. We have a word for them -- vigilantes.

realist

Post by realist » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Yes. We have a word for them -- vigilantes.

:yeah:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 pm

What's funny about these yahoos is they aren't trying to replicate what KKKlayman and others are doing with their fake citizens' grand juries. They actually think they can take over the existing grand jury in each county. And they don't plan to meet at Denny's to consider cases. They're demanding the key to the existing grand jury room.

jonbeck

Post by jonbeck » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:06 am

It is all very entertaining until someone gets hurt. The dangerous thing about these movements is the extreme nutjobs they bring out of the woodwork.

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

What about States such as New Jersey, that does not recognize Common Law?

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 am

All U.S. States except Louisiana are "common law" jurisdictions. Including New Jersey.No state recognizes what these vigilantes consider "Common law."

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 pm

All U.S. States except Louisiana are "common law" jurisdictions. Including New Jersey.No state recognizes what these vigilantes consider "Common law."

Well, I went through Common Law/Usage Name Change hell when I lived in Jersey in trying to get ID with all REAL-ID points - they still wanted to see my BC, which does not show the name change. I was informed, that NJ does not recognize Common Law

Cancer broke me

realist

Post by realist » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Well, I went through Common Law/Usage Name Change hell when I lived in Jersey in trying to get ID with all REAL-ID points - they still wanted to see my BC, which does not show the name change. I was informed, that NJ does not recognize Common Law

Apples and oranges.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”