John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

jengel55

Re: John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Post by jengel55 »

John says the Hammonds haven't accepted NLA help because the government threatened her.
Tanner and Gerard went out to the refuge as the NLA representatives and their noses are out of joint because they weren't welcomed with open arms. Implying that the Joaquiners have the CLGJ thing to themselves. The committee of safety blew off the NLA also.

jengel55

Post by jengel55 »

Johnny Boy says NLA isn't at all like the Bundys. Because the NLA has principles. He says NLA could have "catapulted" the Bundys papahs into the courts. An interesting image.

"These people are denying us due process. So we just have to take it. We're not going to ignore due process."

"We're not gonna take a wrong to fix a wrong" So BirdBrain John sent reps out to Burns, but since they were rejected Johnny now says he wouldn't be involved with them anyway because they have no integrity.

Apparently, when Tanner and Gerard made a presentation to the Committee of Safety they got screamed at.

jengel55

Post by jengel55 »

There's an NLA guy named Bill who's headed out to Burns.

It's pretty clear that NLA is not a player in the CLGJ world. Joaquin and his henchidiots seem to have all the cred.

jengel55

Post by jengel55 »

And I can't listen even one more minute.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

jengel55 wrote:And I can't listen even one more minute.
Thanks Jengel

How many on the call?

jengel55

Post by jengel55 »

Don't know. But they need money. And, oh yeah, they need money.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

jengel55 wrote:Don't know. But they need money. And, oh yeah, they need money.
I bet the "Cause" out at the refuge has put a little dent in contributions.
There's only so much money in Social Security and Disability checks - it can't all go to line Johnny TwoLies pockets.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

gatsby wrote:This is confusing to a simple non-paytriot like me. I thought the sheriff was higher than the governor (and the president)? Yet Vidurek wants the governors to order the sheriffs to do things.

:confused:
Silly gatsby! Normally the sheriff is the highest authority in the land but the governor is under the command of The Wee People and that places the governor over the sheriff when The Wee People command it by a Writ of Ex Ano Iohannis (especially one with footnotes). And The Wee People are the highest authority in the land if they are acting according to the wishes of The Great Law Expert, John "Send Money for My Fax Machines" Vidurek.

In fact, John "Moronic Failure" Vidurek knows the will of The Wee People so well that he never has to consult them. He simply sits in his basement toasting his toes on a warm fax machine dreaming of being significant. Rather than the cowardly, snivelling, anti-social, whinging, panhandling non-entity that he is.

I'd like to see Vidurek up at Malheur promoting his "Strength Through Joy Faxes" idiocy to the assembled fuckwits. It wouldn't bother me either if he was caught in the cross-fire if/when the Talibundy and other Yallqaeada factions fall out with each other. Nasty little scamming asswipe deserves any misery he encounters.

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

The Gerard news is interesting in that he never actually does anything other than dial into calls. Yet, if NLA doesn't support the terrorist takeover of the federal refuge buildings, why bother going?

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Sam the Centipede wrote:I'd like to see Vidurek up at Malheur promoting his "Strength Through Joy Faxes" idiocy to the assembled fuckwits. It wouldn't bother me either if he was caught in the cross-fire if/when the Talibundy and other Yallqaeada factions fall out with each other. Nasty little scamming asswipe deserves any misery he encounters.
He's so cowardly that he sent others to Oregon to do what the head of an organization should do himself.

BTW, while Vidurek now says NLA doesn't support the Bundy move to take over the federal refuge, in the days following it he was boasting how the Bundys were interested in using NLA's website as a central news hub for their terrorist activities. That never happened, so Vidurek likely got pissed and quickly changed NLA's stance.

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus »

So according to Linda, Joaquin Teabagness is out, and Bunditos want NLA!

Also, Les Zaitz from the Oregonian is trying to reach Johnny Dildoes.

Stay tuned!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Wow, he's really bossy. But I can't find where this bossy powahful papah opens up a proper court of record. :confused:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Foggy wrote:Wow, he's really bossy. But I can't find where this bossy powahful papah opens up a proper court of record. :confused:
Just submitting it and saying it does is all that's necessary when you're a self-designated We the People.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Foggy wrote:Wow, he's really bossy. But I can't find where this bossy powahful papah opens up a proper court of record. :confused:
Or gotten much reaction at all other than being tossed in the nearest round file.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Notorial Dissent wrote:Or gotten much reaction at all other than being tossed in the nearest round file.
Which doesn't bother him in the slightest, of course. His only goal is that stupid people will send him money. HBDC*

:whisper: Honey badger don't care.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat »

gatsby wrote:The Gerard news is interesting in that he never actually does anything other than dial into calls. Yet, if NLA doesn't support the terrorist takeover of the federal refuge buildings, why bother going?
The most interesting part is that Gerard apparently has the coin to travel to Oregon. I wouldn't imagine him having two nickels to rub together let alone a job he could leave for a couple of weeks.

Maybe he followed Sporky's lead and hitchhiked.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Foggy wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:Or gotten much reaction at all other than being tossed in the nearest round file.
Which doesn't bother him in the slightest, of course. His only goal is that stupid people will send him money. HBDC*

:whisper: Honey badger don't care.
True, true, but it sounds like the pickings are getting slim, he seems to be running out of willing victims and ideas to keep the grift coming in, or at least it is beginning to sound like it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Gnarly Goat wrote:
gatsby wrote:The Gerard news is interesting in that he never actually does anything other than dial into calls. Yet, if NLA doesn't support the terrorist takeover of the federal refuge buildings, why bother going?
The most interesting part is that Gerard apparently has the coin to travel to Oregon. I wouldn't imagine him having two nickels to rub together let alone a job he could leave for a couple of weeks.

Maybe he followed Sporky's lead and hitchhiked.
The trip was official NLA business. I would think the funds scammed from NLA members paid his travel expenses.

I'll have to give last night's call a listen. Sounds like a good one.
Am I being detained?

AnnPerkins

Post by AnnPerkins »

Notorial Dissent wrote:I don't for a minute think Johnny Two Names is a threat to anyone or much of anything, except the native forests he is destroying printing out his powaful papahs, and the NY and IRS tax authorities actually collecting what he really owes, and they haven't stomped on him yet, so it is their own fault. Where he is a menace is in the malcontents and nutjobs who take his bilge seriously and are likely to actually do some serious harm. Johnny Two Names is am opportunistic malcontent narcissist poseur, but a lot of his followers are the real things, really deranged, and could turn dangerous at any time as they really do believe . Which is why he, and they, really need to be watched closely.
I actually didn't think of it in that perspective but my Fogbow friends are correct, it's the deranged followers that are the problem. The 1st thing that came to my mind was his "philosophy" of taking the courts back. :lol: He's got a better chance of seeing Moses walk into the crawl space he resides. However, Gary has mentioned "shoot the judge, dog, cat, security guard, etc if YOU don't agree with their decision. It's your RIGHT?" :crazy: Plus, the followers of "Lord DarCASH/ViduDICK" believe every word he says and agree with his insane "philosophy's". They don't even care that some former members Pay Pal accounts went right into his checking account. What a bunch of stupid, deranged, pathetic, uneducated simpletons that are all on disability, welfare or hard core criminals!! :rolleye:

AnnPerkins

Post by AnnPerkins »

gatsby wrote:Another "emergency" call for donations into Vidurek's pocket.
Exactly!! Here you go Johnny Shitface, I have a donation for you kiss my :girlbutt: You worthless :liar: :yankyank:

AnnPerkins

Post by AnnPerkins »

gatsby wrote:
WHEREFORE:

We the People COMMAND: All governors to stop aiding and abetting the unconstitutional National Security Agency, all the Departments of NSA and all other unconstitutional institutions such as Joint Terrorism Task Forces, Fusion Centers and public-private partnerships that spy on We the People within their respective States. Governors are responsible for guaranteeing a Republican form of government. Were a governor to refuse to comply with our command, that governor would become a co-conspirator of sedition.

We the People COMMAND: All governors to order all federal agents that are occupying State land under the guise of territories to leave the respective states immediately; and, if federal agents refuse to leave, order all Sheriffs within your respective states to dispossess any/ all federal agents by force if necessary. Territories are a portion of the United States, not within the limits of any state, which has not yet been admitted as a state of the Union; but, is organized, with a separate legislature; and, with executive and judicial officers appointed by the president. American Law; see: Ex parte Morgan, D.C. Ark., 20 F. 298, 304; People v. Daniels, 6 Utah, 288, 22 P. 159, 5 L.R.A. 444; Ex parte Heikich Terui, 187 Cal. 20, 200 P. 954, 956, 17 A.L.R. 630. 230 (See: Writ Mandamus, Order to Show Cause and Writ Certiorari dated January 13, 2016) The land and its resources belong to the People of the respective States; and, the State is responsible for the proper management of the land to benefit all the People of the State and the United States of America through fair trade of its resources among the states.

We the People COMMAND: All Senators and Congressmen to shut down all unconstitutional agencies that are spying on We the People by striking as null and void all legislation that unconstitutionally created them. Each and every member of Congress is responsible for guaranteeing a Republican form of government; were any Senator or Congressman to refuse to comply with our command, that one would become a co-conspirator of sedition.

We the People COMMAND: All Senators and Congressmen to demand all federal agents that are occupying State land under the guise of territories to leave the respective states immediately.Territories are a portion of the United States, not within the limits of any state, which has not yet been admitted as a state of the Union; but, is organized 245 with a separate legislature; and, with executive and judicial officers appointed by the president. American Law; see: Ex parte Morgan, D.C. Ark., 20 F. 298, 304; People v. Daniels, 6 Utah, 288, 22 P. 159, 5 L.R.A. 444; Ex parte Heikich Terui, 187 Cal. 20, 200 P. 954, 956, 17 A.L.R. 630

We the People COMMAND: All Senators and Congressmen to obey The Constitution for the United States of America, Article I Section 8 Clause 16: To immediately provide for organizing, arming and disciplining the militia; and, for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States; reserving to the states, respectively, the appointment of the officers and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress for the security of a free state as stated in the Second Amendment; failure to do so puts the security of the United States of America in jeopardy.

We the People COMMAND: Governor Chris Christie and Director Chris Rodriguez of NJOHSP to immediately identify all John/Mary Doe(s) who fabricated the false information concerning NLA. :lol:

We the People COMMAND: Governor Kate Brown to end the tyranny in Harney County by ordering all the Sheriffs of Oregon State to immediately dispossess the federal terrorists occupying Harney County.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Gatsby, WE the Fogbow COMMAND: More funny shit!! CLASSIC Johnny Jackass!

AnnPerkins

Post by AnnPerkins »

jengel55 wrote:Johnny Boy says NLA isn't at all like the Bundys. Because the NLA has principles. He says NLA could have "catapulted" the Bundys papahs into the courts. An interesting image.

"These people are denying us due process. So we just have to take it. We're not going to ignore due process."

"We're not gonna take a wrong to fix a wrong" So BirdBrain John sent reps out to Burns, but since they were rejected Johnny now says he wouldn't be involved with them anyway because they have no integrity.

Apparently, when Tanner and Gerard made a presentation to the Committee of Safety they got screamed at.
So Johnny Jackass was going to file powahful papahs for the Bundys for.......a premier membership FEE, an $80 FEE for drawing up a 4th graders word jumbo and additional FEES for Gerard's meals ($2500), FAXING FEE, etc.

Let me take a guess, Johnny 2face realized the Bundys didn't have MONEY or refused to give them land. Yep, that's why National Lunatic Asylum didn't get involved and the idiots that follow him believe his nonsense. :lol:

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Fire with fire

Who brings a pen to a gun fight? Didn't the fib know that the NLA had filed Quo Warranto? Don't they know there's a process?? No, they don't they only know violence WHAT DO YOU DO NOW???? DOESN!T GOD SEE WE ARE COMING WITH A SENSE OF H J and MERCY???? NOW WHATTT?????? PEOPLE. Now what???

Submitted by Sagji@aol.com on Wed, 01/27/2016 - 15:44

------

Lies

Bundy tried to talk it was FBI that no showed, not one from the group fired one shot it was only FBI pulling another ruby ridge ,this was a set up ambush all done by the FBI,Bundy was headed to talk with a Constitutional sheriff one county over and the People by request of the People. only ones putting fear in the People were the FBI that dress up as the militaria / or the bird groups and even the Fire chief quit his job because of the FBI fasle flags they set up.

Submitted by remaryhenrich on Wed, 01/27/2016 - 14:58
http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/ ... mment-6699

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

The last time I listened to a NLA call was several months ago, but on a whim I decided to listen to the most recent one today.

Vidurek changes nothing! It is the exact same thing every week, week in and week out:

- Send money!
- Reading from a powaful papah that is 3/4 copy and pasted from another powaful papah Vidurek wrote months or years ago (hes just recycling his own gibberish at this point).
- Send money!
- Although NLA has received no responses from anyone, Vidurek just knows they are listening and are moving quietly to let the NLA in the courts.
- Send money!
- Did I mention the need for money?

Seriously, one of the callers asks Vidurek how much money NLA needs in the next 90 days. I can almost hear cash register sounds as Vidurek gleefully takes the opportunity to make up as many outlandish sounding expenses as possible. For example, Vidurek claims his 8 line fax setup somehow costs $430 a month. The fact that Vidurek knows his followers are stupid enough to believe that says a great deal about the intellect of the people sending him piles of cash.

jengel55

Post by jengel55 »

A post to the NLA FB page. It's pretty long, but there are pearls to be found.
Timothy A Young I agree... but again... no amount of teaching, no amount of numbers of members, and no paperwork is going to change this... im a member of NLA... attended meetings for two months, did badnerick's constitution course... but here is what i honestly believe to be our biggest downfalls. Who do we call??? Ahh yes see i called mr bill then mrs brown and then i got the runaround till finally booksmart niki took the time...then after doing all my paperwork basically with no help from any member that had real answers to my questions.. then someone says "now we want to change the wording" sooo i ended up basically having to rewrite it all over again back to what i originaly had it formated like over a month before... its a shame ... now I feel like the entire two months of trying to get help from you folks was basically in vein... i mean really...how am i supposed to feel when i attend the calls for two months and the majority of them move things nowhere because they end up bring more bullshit sessions than informative materials to help folks procede... i love what you guys are doing, i respect your knowelege, but when you have new members end up going through two months trying like hell and the one individual who you finally get on the phone who is knowelegable end up not being able to answer what should be simple answers for someone so knowelegable, it just pushed me away...you have my paperwork now... two freaking months later??? Seriously??? Then after sending it get an email back saying to fill out the NLA forms i had already sent??? Then on all call after this basicaly rediculous period of time dealing with your affiliates that cant even answer questions straight and clear, to hear on a call "we put all the affidavits in a box till the time comes were ready" maybe that statement should be on your dites cover page before people waste precious time as i have. Love John to death, Gerard too, but how can this group continue this kind of scenario and expect anyone to not feel this way... i feel like this is a great thing great work...but im sorry... there is serious issues that should be the focus of address that are not being addressed. I have now quit attending the calls and to be honest with whoever this is im writing, John Gerard Jan Linda etc. I think id just as soon have you just forget my case altogether at this point. Im moving forward with this because i simply do not have time for anymore of tthe same ive already expirienced dealing with this group. I owned two businesses in my lifetime and if id have run mine like this id have been out of business real quick. Much needs done.. you need people that folks can call that KNOW for absolute FACT how to do paperwork correctly and you also need to quit with these empty statements that "once we reach critical mass" this kind of talk does nothing but decieve in my opinion... when i first became aware if NLA i was told hey these guys are doing a class action against cps. great! Then i join and get involved to find oh well kinda but not really were saving up affidavits... first i hear oh three weeks ....then it takes two months for paperwork to be done because im trying to get straight answers from your members. Then it all grts changed anyways...Jesus people...cmon... im sorry but this group has some very serious malfunctions happening and its pushing potential members away... i know ive sure had it up to my eyeballs... i could suggest a few things but whats the point? My expirience with "book smart" individuals is its near impossible to have productive conversations with them... Jan was one to be frank, and i do not dislike the person by any means but the comments and demeanor i endured at first expirience...wow... not in my shop... then several others i called who are supposed to be our state support? Sure theyre history smart yes but paperwork smart they are definately not. So where does these expiriences leave the person out here ??? Nowhere... your site, while very well written to get folks enticed... is very very misleading at present with no backing teeth... ever heard of Karl Lentz??? How bout pa. Fellow Ronnie Davis???? No??? Well in my opinion you should probably be talking with these individuals so everyone is on the same page using the SAME FREAKIN WORDS!!! Whos right? Whos wrong? And why???? Im just so disgusted its not funny...not funny at all!!!! Maybe when one of your children hangs in the balance someday youll begin to understand. But till that day...you are just a booksmart bunch who is still guessing at how to apply and still having no teeth... i notice the Hammonds arent released... i noticed Lavoy is dead... i notice the entire system is rogue.... please by all means... Show me some kind of proof this effort is having an impact on our rogue courts and cops and sheriffs because i sure as hell dont see it from here in now two months plus of being involved...
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 11:41am

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”