The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Northland10

Re: The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Post by Northland10 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 am

rajah wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 am
What you say is true Foggy. You very rarely hear Kate on the show but when she does she agrees wholeheartedly with what is being said. The show is run by Terry Dodd with help from Red Beckman and I think that Beckman is the one with the most influence. He has all these crazy religious and Sovcit ideas.Regards ..........Dick
Terry Dodd shows up in various threads, especially Dr. Hate's. Previously, I had mentioned Shaeffer was suing Terry Dodd and a few others in the District of Colorado for 1.7 million because they allegedly took money for Shaeffer's defense and did not do anything.

Recently, soon after Terry Dodd filed a motion to dismiss, Cox filed a letter requesting a Federal Pro Bono attorney to help him with this case. He explains that he is a political prisoner attempting to prove his innocence and Terry & Co stole money that was supposed to help him.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 6.34.0.pdf

Here is Terry Dodd's MTD. I don't think he's an attorney but the MTD sure looks to me like an attorney may have been helping.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 33.0_2.pdf

Cox is also suing Eberle in a separate case.

The docket.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/83 ... ox-v-dodd/
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:45 am

Recently, soon after Terry Dodd filed a motion to dismiss, Cox filed a letter requesting a Federal Pro Bono attorney to help him with this case. He explains that he is a political prisoner attempting to prove his innocence and Terry & Co stole money that was supposed to help him.
Well, that should be a fun response to read. "No, the government is not obligated to provide you a free lawyer for an.unrelated civil suit."
This bramble need not be traversed.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:56 pm
Northland10 wrote:

Well, that should be a fun response to read. "No, the government is not obligated to provide you a free lawyer for an.unrelated civil suit."
What happened to leisuresuit Larry?

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Klayman got outgrifted, so he moved onto greener pastures.

Curiously, his latest stunts include suing Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and FOX.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

What happened to leisuresuit Larry?
Would have to seek PHV in Colorado. I'm curious what the IAALs think about Dodd's MTD.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:56 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:

I don't see him saying that the government needs to provide him with a free lawyer, so much as he is asking for a list of lawyers who might take on his civil case pro bono.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:43 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:24 pm
Klayman got outgrifted, so he moved onto greener pastures.

Curiously, his latest stunts include suing Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and FOX.
I wonder how much, if any, of Flat cap's mythical griftings he actually got?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Angela and Jordan Page were on Infowars today talking about Flatcap. I didn't watch it.
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:04 pm

One of Flatcap's buddies reviewed DZBill's excellent book and sent the review to Rudy. Flatcap's buddy did not enjoy the book.
Rudy Davis
Yesterday at 4:53 PM ·
William White is considered a white supremacist by many. Nonetheless, he is locked up in a hellhole prison by the government and being tortured in a secret prison. Before the wicked warden J.R. Bell banned all my communications and the coordinated murder of Robert David Neal in Terre Haute, Indiana prison, William had this to write about Bill Fulton's book.

Book Review from William White: The Blood of Patriots
----------------------------------------------

Bill Fulton is a turd. Author of the recently released autobiography The Blood Of Patriots, Fulton, a federal informant who infiltrated the Republican Party for the FBI, and, end up disrupting several Alaskan elections by setting up Constitutionalist candidates, doesn't have too much to say to his readers about the insides of his operation. Apparently, Fulton's own handlers at the FBI didn't really like, or, trust, him. In fact, Fulton was kept so distant from the action that the FBI didn't even want him to testify at his own victims' trials. So, while devoid of any real operational insights, Fulton's "tell all" memoir about his pathetic, marginal, life as a spy for the security services really only gives the reader on impression: Bill Fulton is a turd. :snippity:
► Show Spoiler

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Only the best for Rudy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_White_(neo-Nazi)
On October 17, 2008, White was arrested in Roanoke, Virginia by the FBI. The arrest stemmed from an alleged threat White made against a federal juror involved in the 2004 Matthew F. Hale case and posting the juror's personal information online. White was held without bond.[30][31][32][33] Other counts against White, filed December 11, 2008, included alleged threats he made against poor black tenants suing their landlords, and threats against others, including Warman, columnist Leonard Pitts, former South Harrison Township, New Jersey mayor Charles Tyson, and a university administrator from Delaware.[34][35][36]

In July 2009, one count of inciting violence was dismissed by the judge.[37] The trial on the seven remaining charges began on December 9, 2009.[38] On December 18, the jury found White guilty on four counts and not guilty on three counts.[39]

On February 8, 2010, a Federal judge dismissed White's conviction of threatening Warman. On April 14, 2010 White was sentenced to 30 months imprisonment. Judge James Clinton Turk said he rarely sentences defendants on the high side of guidelines, but did so because of the fear White instilled in many of his victims.[40]

The conviction for threatening a federal juror was reversed as violating the First Amendment, and White was released in April 2011.[41][42] The prosecutor appealed the ruling.

On March 1, 2012, a federal appeals court threw out the 30-month sentence White received for making threats and set a new sentencing date for enhanced sentencing because at least one of the victims was a child.[43] Also in March, White was charged and found guilty in General District Court of littering for throwing fliers out of his car.[44] On May 14, White failed to appear at the sentencing hearing and left a note at his apartment that he will not be returning, violating his supervised release.[44] He claimed online he was moving to Iran.[44]

On June 8, 2012, White was arrested by Mexican authorities in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.[45][46]

In November 2013, White was convicted on three counts of attempting to extort money from his ex-wife, and subsequently sentenced to 92 months in prison.[47]

In September 2014, White was convicted of threats sent to Florida officials, and subsequently sentenced to an extra 210 months prison time.[48]

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:23 pm

It appears White is in Marion, not Terre Haute. Flatcap hasn't been in Marion for a while. I'm not sure how old this "book review" is but Rudy just posted it yesterday.

DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:40 pm

That "review" is about two years old..... it seems his reading comprehension is not what one would call good

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:31 pm

He also missed Rudy's main talking point. You are a "gay turd" (according to Rudy many many times) - this nazi just calls you a "turd".

DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill » Wed May 01, 2019 10:58 am

In Orlando today if anybody needs a book signed or needs to grab a beer or both

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed May 01, 2019 1:28 pm

DZ Bill wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:58 am
Is there a published list of tour dates somewhere?

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed May 01, 2019 1:46 pm

DZ Bill wrote:
there's a gil joke here but I can't come up with it. :(

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 01, 2019 4:00 pm

DZ Bill wrote:
I need to grab about five beers tonight! You aren't by any chance coming up I-4 towards Deland, are you? LOL. I'm only half joking. If you were in Deland I would definitely meet up for some brew. I'm too exhausted to come down to Orlando though. :cry:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill » Thu May 02, 2019 6:52 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:28 pm
DZ Bill wrote:
Nope we dont tend to give crazy a heads up

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:45 am

DZ Bill wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:52 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
DZ Bill wrote:
Maybe you could do a book signing at the Dollar General on Praireton Road in Terra Haute. Every so often, you could stop, look across the street, and wave.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu May 02, 2019 10:41 am

DZ Bill wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:52 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
DZ Bill wrote:
If you will be in Little Rock DM me. Got some good craft beers here.
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Thu May 02, 2019 6:41 pm

DZ Bill wrote:
Let me know when you're in GA, I'll buy :-D
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 10, 2019 7:46 pm

New letter from Flatcap. Compares himself to Jesus, Moses etc,
Schaeffer Cox
21 hrs ·
...Just be wholehearted and tell your loved ones everything you wished you’d ever told them. Don’t let your prosecutor or his liar-for-hire witnesses join you in spirit in the visit. This is private time for you to let your lion’s heart come into the world in a way it never could have if you were given a dull and easy life. Don’t hate the pain. Feel it all the way. Pay close attention to it. Your new name is being branded onto your flesh by the hot iron of this trial by fire. Hold still. Don’t look away. Watch it burn. Remember the smell.

The pain will pass, and the new man will remain. This is your initiation. Don’t let anyone cheapen it, least of all you.

The tide is turning your way. The detail of your release and exoneration are already beginning to work themselves out. This will require your diligent attention but that comes naturally. Of much greater importance is the development of who you are as a man. Tend to that and the rest will fall into place.

If your life is going to be a book worth reading, it’s going to have some scary chapters. You’re in one now. Everyone’s calling you a criminal. You’re a convicted felon now and that’s okay. Moses, Joseph, Daniel, Jesus, and King David were all convicted felons, fugitives, and enemies of the state. But they out shown the label the prosecutors of their day put on them and so will you. You’re loved and blessed. Everything will be okay.

~Schaeffer Cox

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:19 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:46 pm
New letter from Flatcap. Compares himself to Jesus, Moses etc,
Schaeffer Cox
21 hrs ·
...Just be wholehearted and tell your loved ones everything you wished you’d ever told them. Don’t let your prosecutor or his liar-for-hire witnesses join you in spirit in the visit. This is private time for you to let your lion’s heart come into the world in a way it never could have if you were given a dull and easy life. Don’t hate the pain. Feel it all the way. Pay close attention to it. Your new name is being branded onto your flesh by the hot iron of this trial by fire. Hold still. Don’t look away. Watch it burn. Remember the smell.

The pain will pass, and the new man will remain. This is your initiation. Don’t let anyone cheapen it, least of all you.

The tide is turning your way. The detail of your release and exoneration are already beginning to work themselves out. This will require your diligent attention but that comes naturally. Of much greater importance is the development of who you are as a man. Tend to that and the rest will fall into place.

If your life is going to be a book worth reading, it’s going to have some scary chapters. You’re in one now. Everyone’s calling you a criminal. You’re a convicted felon now and that’s okay. Moses, Joseph, Daniel, Jesus, and King David were all convicted felons, fugitives, and enemies of the state. But they out shown the label the prosecutors of their day put on them and so will you. You’re loved and blessed. Everything will be okay.

~Schaeffer Cox
He wants to portray his situation as heroic, but it reads Poor, Poor Pitiful Me. In shooting for profundity, he achieved deepity.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Deepity

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 11, 2019 1:33 am

You have to get the nasal snivel and whine in there for authenticity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat May 11, 2019 9:50 am

When's his re-sentencing again? I want to see the exact moment his heart rips in half.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”