The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Northland10

Re: The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Schaeffer is absolutely sure that there is some evidence that will show government wrong doing and cause him to be freed. His case against Bill and his publisher was more a fishing expedition than it was a defamation case. He is trying the same with his FOIA case combined with GIL's.

Larry is trying the same on his cases against the DC Bar. The entire case is about "discovery."
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:29 pm
Schaeffer is absolutely sure that there is some evidence that will show government wrong doing and cause him to be freed. His case against Bill and his publisher was more a fishing expedition than it was a defamation case. He is trying the same with his FOIA case combined with GIL's.

Larry is trying the same on his cases against the DC Bar. The entire case is about "discovery."
The alternative is to stay in prison for a while yet knowing he did something stupid. I don't think that's his style.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I don't suppose he's tumbled to the idea that they're in no hurry to resentence is indicative that the outcome is not going to be open gates at the crossbar hotel. :daydream:
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Despite Flatcap's delusions of grandeur and genius, he isn't. I don't question that he thinks he's going to pull a rabbit out of the hat, when the hat has long been empty. I 'm fairly sure there was a lot of stuff they didn't use at trial as they only went for stuff they could easily prove. It was a fairly long sting operation so I would suspect that there was a lot of Flatcap's wool gathering that never went anywhere, good henchmen being so hard to find.

Catching a clue just isn't in Flatcap's wheelhouse, and he's proven that time and time again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:30 pm

Schaeffer Cox
· 5 hrs ·

We have GREAT NEWS everyone!!!

Several people have come together and pledged $25,000 for information leading to my exoneration. Print the poster and post it everywhere you can. (Video coming soon on this post).

The FBI convicts people who have not committed any crimes. Here’s how…

So far, Bill Fulton and JR Olson are the only two informants officially acknowledged by the prosecution. But we now have government documents that suggest there may actually have been as many as 14 informants. The jury should have known about the other informants (because it proves the whole phony “investigation” was fake and fabricated by the FBI). In other words, the 2 “pull” informants came to court and testified about the rumors they had heard from the 12 “push” informants.

Why so many informants? The FBI uses what they call the “push-pull” technique to entrap innocent people they disagree with politically. It works like this: The FBI sends in a large team of informants to surround the target and start a bunch of rumors. Then they send in a second smaller team of informants to “investigate” the rumors that the first team of informants are whipping up. Once they’ve got everything stirred up real good, a prosecutor will go to his whores in the media and spoon feed them the salacious fake narrative about the hoax investigation. While this is going on, they put you on trial, the jury takes one look at the case, says “if there’s smoke there must be fire,” and convicts you. But what the FBI keeps hidden is that it was THEIR OWN informants blowing all that smoke! The entire Russia Collusion hoax was a “push-pull,” just like my case. It’s trial by show biz!

The Push/Pull technique used on me is exactly the same as the Push/Pull used to get the phony FISA warrant on Trump. It’s an FBI octopus “investigating” its own tentacles.

The Judge has ordered the prosecution to tell us who all the informants are. But the prosecutors are on the honor system for that. And these prosecutors-Joe Bottini and Steve Skrocki- have a long history of lying and hiding evidence to get and keep convictions on innocent people (Senator Ted Stevens, Alaska legislators: Kott, Kohrieg, and Weyhraunch, all of Polar Pen). So the honor system won’t work here. That’s why we need truth tellers to come talk to us.

Help in any way you can. We are in this fight together. Thank you for keeping my hands up in this battle.

Your friend,
�Schaeffer Cox

www.PayPal.me/SchaefferCox

#SchaefferCox #ConcentrationCamps #wernerherzog #slavery #CMUprisons #blacksiteprisons #truth #freedom #LetMyPeopleGo
142 Reactions 15 Comments 267 Shares
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
EVENT PAGE
Resentencing of Schaeffer Cox
Public · Hosted by Schaeffer Cox
Monday, November 4, 2019 at 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM CST
Details <snipped that and the comments>
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:26 am

What do you even say to that? This is the most self-deluded thing I've ever seen.

Especially the part where he can offer $25,000 when he sued the last people who raised money on his behalf. I'm going to need to see an escrow account there, buddy.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Took Bill's book with me on a trip this week and managed to read all but the last 4 or 5 pages before the plane hit some wild turbulence. Boy, this Cox character is a piece of work. Glad he's in the big house.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:50 pm

Flat Cap is a real piece of work, and contrary to what he'd have others believe, a choirboy he isn't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:50 pm
Flat Cap is a real piece of work, and contrary to what he'd have others believe, a choirboy he isn't.
Yeah, I remember watching the UC video of where he says they need set fire to law enforcement officers' house so they can shot the families that come running out. In typical Flatcap manner, he dialed it back after even his extremist followers balked at the idea, and then as per usual he slyly re-suggests it saying that "this is war, we have to keep all options open." Reading through his trial transcripts removed any residual doubt I had that there was something redeeming about him.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:33 am

All these "freedom fighters," --this guy, Seim, Koenigs, Beanie and the Tooch -- they all have one aspect in common: they are all the whiniest sons-a-bitches one could imagine. Protest and civil disobedience require sacrifice; if you can't do the time, STFU. Already.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:36 am

Resume18 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:33 am
All these "freedom fighters," --this guy, Seim, Koenigs, Beanie and the Tooch -- they all have one aspect in common: they are all the whiniest sons-a-bitches one could imagine. Protest and civil disobedience require sacrifice; if you can't do the time, STFU. Already.
That and they want someone else to do all the (dirty)work.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Cox's FOIA suit (filed by Klayman) says it was terminated in February (but I can't see the full docket). Did we ever learn the results of this effort? (Was it refiled [in DC] as this case?)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:42 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:25 pm
Cox's FOIA suit (filed by Klayman) says it was terminated in February (but I can't see the full docket). Did we ever learn the results of this effort? (Was it refiled [in DC] as this case?)
They terminated Cox's one when they essentially merged it with the one Klayman filed last September (I think as FW) in DC. Last I checked it was sitting around with limited movement. IIRC, the government changed attorneys but i might be confusing that with another case.
Edit: Forgot to check the link first. Yes, that is the combined case.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Is there a clearer admission of guilt than hiring Larry Klayman?

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:15 am

:notworthy:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:33 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:25 pm
Or non-viable/non-case/alt-law/fantasy case????????

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:48 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:33 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fair point. Anyway, hiring KKKlayman is certainly evidence of something unpleasant on the client's part.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:48 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:33 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fair point. Anyway, hiring KKKlayman is certainly evidence of something unpleasant on the client's part.
I would say more in the line of imminent and probably expensive problems, that and being seriously laughed at. Having the KKK man as your lawyer speaks of not being able to find another lawyer who'd touch the case for any amount of money, and for having either a ridiculous/unwinnable/fantasy case.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Ridiculous video. Cox is defended by a bunch of criminals, sovcits, and other nut jobs including Whine House, Margaret Khan, Smilie, Hovind, Drake, Seim and others. Thanks Rudy!
► Show Spoiler

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:55 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:11 pm
Ridiculous video. Cox is defended by a bunch of criminals, sovcits, and other nut jobs including Whine House, Margaret Khan, Smilie, Hovind, Drake, Seim and others. Thanks Rudy!
► Show Spoiler
Yeah, associating with LoneDummy does well for all his convicts. Plus one of Lone Dummy's acolytes, Darrell McClanahan, a white supremacist, has been going on white supremacist internet radio shows proclaiming the "innocence" of FlatCap.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Wow. He's going to have a mental breakdown when he isn't set free in November.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:14 pm

:violin:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Much like President Anusmouth (no disrespect intended to anus's or mouths) Flatcap cant bear the thought that he actually lost. He thinks he is smarter than everyone and if he keeps at it he will outwit those stupid fucks and will get out, proving his GENIUS!!!

Its not gonna happen.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:24 am

Flatcap, like some/most/all sovcits lives in a delusory world where things are seen as they wish/think they are rather than how they actually are. In his mind he is still the grand master of his great militia, insert choking laughing smiley here, that is going to take down de ebil gubmint and make him master of all he surveys, when in reality he is just a nasty petty little piece of work who like so very many other sovcits is a legend ONLY in his own little mind.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:31 pm

cRyan and Ange made a video about Flatcap. cRyan assures everyone that Flatcap is innocent even though he knows nothing about the case. Karl tweeted it which is how I saw it.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”