Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazytown - Strange Odd Bizarre News Stories and Hot Takes

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Crazytown - Strange Odd Bizarre News Stories and Hot Takes

Post by Luke »

Shane Trejo, the jerk smacked down by Gov. Whitmer in Michigan (https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... 240623002/), spends his time at Big League Politics writing about this. Wonder if Shane knows it's Passover?

Here's your news of the day: If you're Jewish, you can't be a white supremacist.

IDIOCRACY: Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro’s Aide is Under Investigation for Flashing ‘OK’ Symbol
Shane Trejo Mar 26, 2021

An aide to Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro is under investigation for flashing the ‘OK’ symbol, which has been called a hate symbol by neurotic and emotionally-unstable leftists, during a recent legislative hearing. Filipe Martins, President Bolsonaro’s special adviser for international affairs, has been referred to Brazilian law enforcement for this heinous offense:

#Brasil | Nesta quarta-feira (24/03), em sessão no Senado Federal com o chanceler Ernesto Araújo, o assessor especial para assuntos internacionais do presidente Jair Bolsonaro, Filipe Martins, reproduziu um gesto obsceno e também considerado supremacista. pic.twitter.com/5TcVpxZXco
— Atlantide (@Atlantide4world) March 25, 2021

Martins explained in a Twitter post that he is Jewish, and therefore cannot be a white supremacist by definition. “A warning to clowns who wish to support the thesis that I, a Jew, am sympathetic to ‘white supremacism’,” he wrote. “In their sick minds they saw an authoritarian gesture in an image that shows me adjusting the lapel of my suit: they will be prosecuted and held responsible; one by one,” Martins added.

Big League Politics has reported on how the far-left Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has led a worldwide thought-control campaign against the ‘OK’ symbol: “A Hispanic man targeted by a digital lynch mob as a white supremacist for flashing the “OK symbol” is pushing back against the left-wing insanity, claiming that he was only cracking his knuckles. Emmanuel Cafferty was fired from his job at San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E) because he allegedly flashed the “OK symbol” near a Black Lives Matter rally. A Soviet-style snitch took a picture of his hand gesture and put it on social media, which activated the mob of soulless jackals who harassed his business and got him terminated from his place of employment. “It’s scary that you can be charged, tried and convicted on social media, without your permission, with no corroborating evidence, of any type,” Cafferty said.

Even the Twitter user who started the hate campaign against Cafferty admits that they may have jumped the gun, and never intended to get the man fired. However, this is another lesson that the left-wing mob wants you doxxed, terrorized, and unable to put food on your family’s plate if you perform any behavior, no matter how innocuous it may be, that offends their delicate sensibilities. Cafferty hopes to clear his name and get his job back after being defamed on social media. “I don’t know how long it’s going to take me to get over this, but to lose your dream job for playing with your fingers, that’s a hard pill to swallow,” he said. However, SDG&E is refusing to budge and apparently will not own up to their mistake and extreme cowardice for bowing to the mob. “We conducted a good faith and thorough investigation that included gathering relevant information and multiple interviews, and took appropriate action,” the company said in a statement to NBC 7, adding that they hold their employees “to a high standard and expect them to live up to our values every day.”

This hysteria has been fomented by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), an anti-Bill of Rights left-wing thought control group. They have released relentless propaganda telling their minions to be on the lookout for the “OK symbol” and destroy the lives of any person who flashes it.” The tidal wave of stupidity will destroy civilization as we know it if the Left is not figuratively crushed on a global scale. Bolsonaro’s administration is off to a good start in that regard.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/idiocracy ... ok-symbol/

The Times of Israel's take:

Brazilian president’s adviser accused of making white supremacist sign
Filipe Martins makes hand gesture similar to altered ‘OK’ that has come to signify ‘white power’; he insists he was merely fixing his jacket
By JTA 26 March 2021, 11:18 pm

RIO DE JANEIRO — A senior aide to Brazil’s far-right president Jair Bolsonaro has been accused of making a white supremacist hand symbol during a legislative session. Filipe Martins, Bolsonaro’s special adviser for international affairs, caused an uproar on Wednesday with his polemic “OK” gesture made while sitting behind the Brazilian Senate’s president when he was talking about the country’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign.

Among Brazilians, the gesture can mean “f*** you.” But over the past few years, white supremacists have used it to push the idea of “white power,” according to the Anti-Defamation League and other watchdogs. The Curitiba Holocaust Museum took it to mean the latter. “We were astonished. It’s similar to the sign known as ‘OK,’ but with three straight fingers in the shape of a ‘W,’ the gesture became a symbol of hatred,” the museum tweeted.

Jair Bolsonaro’s Special Advisor for International Affairs Filipe Martins is a proud white supremacist. Here he is in the background of a senate hearing making a white power symbol. It’s hardly the first time either. pic.twitter.com/ShC37fOuqC
— Andrew Fishman (@AndrewDFish) March 24, 2021

Martins, 33, claimed that he was fixing his lapel. He also said he has Jewish heritage. “A warning to clowns who wish to support the thesis that I, a Jew, am sympathetic to ‘white supremacism’ because in their sick minds they saw an authoritarian gesture in an image that shows me adjusting the lapel of my suit,” Martin tweeted after images and video quickly spread on Brazilian social media. Martins, the son of non-Jewish parents, is a former atheist who became a Pentecostal Christian, Veja magazine reported in 2019. On social media, he once called himself “Jewish but Christian.” Despite having little foreign policy experience, Martins has used his close ties to Bolsonaro’s sons to become one of his most trusted advisers.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/brazilian ... cist-sign/

What else can you say? Crazytown. :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”