EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE Change Password thread please. (that's a link)
If we really have compromised passwords, I need to know so I can take action.
As always, you can dismiss this message by clicking the little X (hover your mouse over the far right).

Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

scirreeve

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by scirreeve »

I guess she wasn't allowed guns but, unfortunately, there is no mechanism in place to check for that. When she was busted for the custodial interference charges she was driving a car with ECLAUSE personalized plates registered in FL. I' m guessing that was Hallett's car but not sure.
Investigators say Neely Blanchard could be driving a black 2014 Ford Escape with a Florida license plate 'ECLAUSE.'
https://www.lex18.com/news/covering-ken ... sing-twins

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

I read somewhere on Twitter that she was an admin on the E-clause Facebook page, but can neither confirm nor deny that.

Image Image Image Image Image
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I don't know if she was an admin but seims likely. I have paid attention to Hallett/Pendergrass for a couple of years. Sorry he got murdered - no one deserves that. The sovcit nutz are going crazy on his EClause page. Here is Malika.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dave at Sea wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:10 pm She meets all the criteria for an insanity defense
Can't see that working. Defense would be saying most Qanon and SovCits are completely "fruit bat".
Her problem is avoiding conviction at first degree IMHO. Second degree needs a mind set and recklessness in regard to human life. But she has the premeditation required for first degree - procuring a gun, driving across a couple of states, multiple shots into victim.
In particular, second degree murder lacks the premeditation often required for the prosecution of a first degree murder. To prove second degree murder, a prosecutor must show that the defendant acted according to a "depraved mind" without regard for human life.
If I have it right, the difference is 25 years v life without parole/death.

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Update on Neely. This tweeter follows the case way more closely than I do.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I missed that Neely and Chris got the Dr. Zoom treatment.
https://www.wonkette.com/qanon-mom-arre ... -naturally

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Neeley Blanchard appeared in court today. Stated she will hire lawyer.
If only she'd done that in the first place.

This bramble need not be traversed.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I had a thing on twitter today about this.

Some random dude says he was the real founder of EClause. H/T to Nikki.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:00 am I had a thing on twitter today about this.

Some random dude says he was the real founder of EClause. H/T to Nikki.
That Facebook account of his is only about a month old. I am wondering if it is a Bot.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Group in Edmonds attempts to claim rightful ownership of homes

https://mynorthwest.com/2328043/edmonds ... hip-homes/
“Essentially they’re saying ‘we were here first, we decided to leave, we’ve come back, and this is our land. This is our house, and we’re taking it,'” McClure explained.

If there is any resistance to their claims by homeowners, McClure says they will continue to “spew their belief,” but if asked to leave they will comply — especially if they are told law enforcement is coming.

During the most recent incident, Edmonds police made contact with two members of the group, one who had been seen at a couple different locations and issued them criminal trespass notices. Officers made it clear that if they returned, they would be subject to arrest.

He says it appears they are targeting homes that have recently been sold or are in the process of being sold, and that the group may also be looking for unoccupied buildings they could essentially squat in.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:19 pm Group in Edmonds attempts to claim rightful ownership of homes
I think the members of the Snohomish, Suquamish, Swinomish and Stillaguamish tribes would disagree with them on who was there first.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Downtown Boise businesses targeted by anti-mask protestors
A group of anti-mask protestors went into Boise businesses on Saturday to 'serve' them papers saying their mask policies were illegal.
During Small Business Saturday, businesses in downtown Boise were confronted by groups of protestors who claimed their mask policies were illegal. The groups, refusing to wear masks, entered the businesses and refused to leave when asked.
:snippity:
Dragonfly was not the only establishment confronted with protestors. Groups traveled to about 20 businesses downtown to hand them paperwork. Live streams of the protests were posted on the public Facebook group Civil Rights Mask Movement.

These groups handed out paperwork threatening legal action if the store continued to implement their mask policy. The group created a scene that was very uncomfortable for the customers, according to Rogers.
:snippity:
“On Saturday, BPD received 19 calls from businesses downtown about a group of protestors going into stores without masks. After responding to multiple of these calls, officers were able to contact a portion of the group and have a conversation with them about the public health order and their activities. BPD is following up with businesses and the prosecutors regarding the incident.”

I've heard this bull before.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

James Springer (pretend name James Freeman) gets tased. Around the 6:20 mark or so. He is such an asshole.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Did they police arrest both?
Where they charged?
Any outcome?

arayder

Post by arayder »

This is little Jimmy's victim fantasy fulfilled. He's run his foul mouth in front of countless cops and now he's finally got what he always wanted.

Yeah, Jimmy, it's too bad yo' momma didn't love you enough!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dave at Sea wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 am Did they police arrest both?
Where they charged?
Any outcome?
James says he wasn't arrested - just had to sit in back of cop car until cops were done with their business. They then released him (all according to James). I don't know what happened with the other guy. James is looking for a free attorney to sue the cops. I checked the court records and don't see any new charges against him yet.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The altercation starts at 6:18. 7:04 for the Officer P. Barnes money shot.
Sekrit Stuffs!
The taser sound not being audible is a real let-down.

This bramble need not be traversed.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:42 pm The altercation starts at 6:18. 7:04 for the Officer P. Barnes money shot.
Sekrit Stuffs!
The taser sound not being audible is a real let-down.
Sekrit Stuffs!
But the screaming is audible.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

“I need medical!”

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

That scream was so soul nourishing... :rotflmao:

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Most of these guys are just looking for a payday, whether it be from Paypal, Patreon, or a successful settlement from a PD due to a cop overreacting.
Frauditors like Glen Cerio (racist rant guy), Josh Abrams (currently in prison for robbery) Anselmo Morales (awaiting trial for yet another domestic abuse) and Patrick Roth (Bobby Hill) seem to me to be just cowards with Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 pm Most of these guys are just looking for a payday, whether it be from Paypal, Patreon, or a successful settlement from a PD due to a cop overreacting.
I have thought this about some of them, grifting rather than protest. The Sov Cit equivalent of reversing a car into you and claiming whiplash.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 pm Most of these guys are just looking for a payday, whether it be from Paypal, Patreon, or a successful settlement from a PD due to a cop overreacting.
Frauditors like Glen Cerio (racist rant guy), Josh Abrams (currently in prison for robbery) Anselmo Morales (awaiting trial for yet another domestic abuse) and Patrick Roth (Bobby Hill) seem to me to be just cowards with Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
I doubt any of the SovCit types or 1A Auditors has the knowlege of getting into court as a plaintiff rather than defendant and claiming anything. Red ink thumb.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:20 am I doubt any of the SovCit types or 1A Auditors has the knowlege of getting into court as a plaintiff rather than defendant and claiming anything. Red ink thumb.
Yeah, but they live in a fantasy world where civil rights lawsuits have drained the police dry, and if brown people can successfully make those clearly made up claims, then they and their superior blood should be able to do even better.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:20 am
I doubt any of the SovCit types or 1A Auditors has the knowlege of getting into court as a plaintiff rather than defendant and claiming anything. Red ink thumb.
I believe Patrick Roth recently won a $20,000 settlement. I'll try to find a link.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”