Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

scirreeve

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by scirreeve »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:58 am FTR, he doesn't actually confirm the full price, does he? Just says he's 2 grand short.

Cute grift. Not.
Thanks - yeah - I read it wrong.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So I'm guessing the actual cash price is somewhere around $2200-$2400.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Lots of WHEREAS's from Faith in this screed - don't know if she filed some nonsense or just did a FB post.
Faith Brashear
Yesterday at 11:35 AM · Shared with Public
CLAIM FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE AND POSSIBLE CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY BY
THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES (HHS);
THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC);
THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR ALLERGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES (NIAID); AND, THEIR CONSPIRING ASSOCIATES
WHEREAS, on April 25, 2003, the CDC sought to patent the “Coronavirus Isolated from Humans” in violation of 35 U.S.C. §101 which prohibits patenting nature; and,
WHEREAS, in addition to their attempt to patent the coronavirus associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), they received patent rights to the detection and the manufacturing of a kit to measure fragments of the virus and their awarded claims were granted on August 17, 2010 in U.S. Patent 7,776,521 (the “Patent”); and,
WHEREAS, CDC, NIAID and their Conspiring Associates variously conducted descriptive, diagnostic, therapeutic, and, Gain of Function research on coronavirus and such research would have required the use or infringement of the Patent at U.S. taxpayer expense in various grants including, but not limited to, U19 AI109761; R01 AI 108197; R01 AI132178; P30 DK065988; U19 AI109680, and other grants; and
WHEREAS, in September of 2019, Dr. Anthony Fauci of the NIAID and Dr. Chris Elias, President, Global Development Program for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, USA in their capacity as member of the World Health Organization’s Global Preparedness Monitoring Board in their capacities as agents of NIAID and Conspiring Associates mandated that “the United Nations (including WHO) conducts at least two system-wide training and simulation exercises, including one for covering the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen;” and,
WHEREAS, on or about January 21, 2020, the U.S. reported its first case of coronavirus in Washington thought to be linked to what foreign sources had described as a “new” coronavirus; and,
WHEREAS, on January 31, 2020, HHS Secretary Alex M. Azar II, relying on information provided by foreign sources, declared a Public Health Emergency for the United States; and,
WHEREAS, on February 4, 2020, the United States Food and Drug Administration granted the CDC Emergency Use Authorization for a kit to detect coronavirus infection for which they provided no public notice regarding the establishment of an Institutional Review Board “with the concurrence of a licensed physician who is a member of or consultant to the IRB and is not otherwise participating in the clinical investigation” as required under 21 C.F.R. §50.24; and,
WHEREAS, on February 10, 2020, Dr. Anthony Fauci and Conspiring Associates were reported to discuss the financial benefit of the public becoming more committed to supporting research on coronaviruses in the article entitled, “Fluctuating funding and flagging interest hurt coronavirus research, leaving crucial knowledge gaps,” in STAT; and,
WHEREAS, in contravention to established, peer-reviewed medical science, the CDC, NIAID, and Conspiring Associates promulgated a national clinical epidemiologic experiment using “social distancing” and “face mask wearing” in a healthy population without establishing any clinical
trial outcomes, without empaneling an Institutional Review Board, defining “informed consent”, and without reviewing the ethics of such experiment in contravention to the Declaration of Helsinki and 21 C.F.R. §50.20 ff, and provided guidance to Governors of the 50 states of the United States to carry out said experiment without any independently considered ethical review board finding; and,
WHEREAS, according to the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses’ (ICTV) Coronaviridae Study Group (CSG) publication on March 2, 2020, the preliminary data suggesting that there was sufficient variation to determine this as a novel virus vs. a mutation of known coronaviruses was not based on established scientific principles but was responsive to the World Health Organization’s prior unfounded declaration of novelty of both the virus and a new disease; and,
WHEREAS, there could be no independent verification of the epidemiologic models predicting dire infection and mortality rates as the underlying models and data were not published, and when sought, were reportedly corrupted so as to make their examination impossible; and,
WHEREAS, in violation of State law, no medical or scientific evidence was provided to establish causal links between the SARS CoV-2 and the symptoms of COVID-19 relying instead on foreign government hearsay and conjecture to conflate association with causation; and,
WHEREAS, based on the recommendation of the CDC, NIAID and the Conspiring Associates, no State official reviewed for accuracy or veracity any of the causal statements made in the Declaration of Emergency which contain false, misleading, and terror inducing statements; and,
WHEREAS, in violation of well-established legal precedent from Jew Ho v. Williamson, 103 F. 10, 26 (C.C.N.D. Cal. 1900) and subsequent public health law, arbitrary and capricious rules were insinuated on part of the population that were not applied generally resulting in the unlawful confinement of a healthy population with no basis in science; and,
WHEREAS the CDC and its affiliated organizations have routinely conflated infection endpoints from RT-PCR and serology; have repeatedly reported data from flawed or unsubstantiated models projecting morbidity and mortality data for the inducement of terror in the general population in violation of §802 of the Patriot Act’s prohibition of Domestic Terrorism and, through this action, have sought to coerce a population and influence a government:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

What I want to know is where she stole it from since I don't believe for a second she understands a word of it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:44 am What I want to know is where she stole it from since I don't believe for a second she understands a word of it.
David E. Martin

A PDF he has from May 2020
https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-conten ... dendum.pdf

Here is an earlier blog post of his from April 2020.

https://www.invertedalchemy.com/2020/04 ... ument.html
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
COVID-19 Anti-Trust Argument

Some of this information was submitted to the Office of the Inspector General for the United States Department of Health and Human Services on April 22, 2020

Request for Investigation - Possible Sherman Act Violation

Citizens of the United States of America

v.

United States Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Robert R Redfield, et al.
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Anthony Stephen Fauci, et al.
Governors of All States Issuing Executive Orders abridging the 1st Amendment of the Constitution
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Professor Ralph Baric, et al.
And unknown Parties

On April 25, 2003, the United States Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (hereinafter, “CDC”) filed an application for a United States (Application Number US46592703P, subsequently issued as U.S. Patent 7,776,521) entitled “Coronavirus isolated from humans”. Claim 3 –A method of detecting a severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) in a sample…; and, Claim 4 - A kit for detecting a severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) in a sample :snippity:

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Looks like JJ McNabb will be on the TV... or at least a live link from the House sub-Committee for Intelligence & Counterterrorism on Thursday talking about these lovable rogues.

https://homeland.house.gov/activities/h ... extremists

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:02 pm Looks like JJ McNabb will be on the TV... or at least a live link from the House sub-Committee for Intelligence & Counterterrorism on Thursday talking about these lovable rogues.

https://homeland.house.gov/activities/h ... extremists

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, JJ is a known Neocon agitator. :rotflmao:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Been a while since we had a courtroom one. Judge deals with this guy with an unusual technique... he turns off his mike.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:05 pm Been a while since we had a courtroom one. Judge deals with this guy with an unusual technique... he turns off his mike.
I think this is the guy.
https://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/man-arr ... zzly-flat/

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

The mike off worked wonders! :)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:-D "Watch the show folks!"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Keith made a post yesterday. It is stupid.
PUBLISHED BY THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST ON 07-23-2020

INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE

All County Health Departments within the U.S. are hereby classified and identified as Communist Party members. All orders emanating from the aforesaid County Health Departments are hereby null and void and anyone obeying said orders is hereby identified as Communist Party members.

Communism has been outlawed within the U.S. and The United States of America. All communist party members are subject to arrest, detention and exile regardless of employment.

Hereby published by the committee of the National assembly for the Government of The United States of America,

07-23-2020
https://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=5917

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:01 am Keith made a post yesterday. It is stupid.
PUBLISHED BY THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST ON 07-23-2020

INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE

All County Health Departments within the U.S. are hereby classified and identified as Communist Party members. All orders emanating from the aforesaid County Health Departments are hereby null and void and anyone obeying said orders is hereby identified as Communist Party members.

Communism has been outlawed within the U.S. and The United States of America. All communist party members are subject to arrest, detention and exile regardless of employment.

Hereby published by the committee of the National assembly for the Government of The United States of America,

07-23-2020
https://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=5917
Hmmmm I somehow seem to remember his rant being the exact OPPOSITE of true :think: Something about freedom of speech and assembly? Idk was some obscure legal thing talking about it I seem to remember makes outlawing membership in a specific political group unconstitutional, I'm sure these keen legal minds and die hard defenders of the Constitution would have left no stone unturned to ensure someone's fundamental rights weren't being violated though. :-

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Baidn wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:41 am Hmmmm I somehow seem to remember his rant being the exact OPPOSITE of true :think: Something about freedom of speech and assembly? Idk was some obscure legal thing talking about it I seem to remember makes outlawing membership in a specific political group unconstitutional, I'm sure these keen legal minds and die hard defenders of the Constitution would have left no stone unturned to ensure someone's fundamental rights weren't being violated though. :-
Ah, but that is the fake constitution of the US corporation! They are defending the _real_ one, Magna Carta!

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, and 4 granddogs and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:31 pm
Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:05 pm Been a while since we had a courtroom one. Judge deals with this guy with an unusual technique... he turns off his mike.
I think this is the guy.
https://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/man-arr ... zzly-flat/
The man lives on Winding Way in Grizzly Flat. You can't make this stuff up!

"Why Iron-man and why not Fe-male? This joke is not for everyone." - Monde Mobsinner Bakaqana to The Science Nerds on Twitter.
Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

HARTFORD, Conn. — The man charged with using a samurai sword to decapitate his landlord inside an Asylum Avenue home this weekend refused to talk to police about the crime, claiming he is a sovereign citizen.

At his arraignment Tuesday in Superior Court in Hartford, Jerry David Thompson refused to say anything and was ordered held in lieu of $2 million bail.

Thompson also refused to speak with a public defender and at this point is not represented by an attorney. Judge Ann Lynch continued Thompson’s case to Aug. 18.
https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Curmudgeon wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:26 pm HARTFORD, Conn. — The man charged with using a samurai sword to decapitate his landlord inside an Asylum Avenue home this weekend refused to talk to police about the crime, claiming he is a sovereign citizen.
So the SovCits have gone full on Highlander now..... :shock:

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:54 pm
Curmudgeon wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:26 pm HARTFORD, Conn. — The man charged with using a samurai sword to decapitate his landlord inside an Asylum Avenue home this weekend refused to talk to police about the crime, claiming he is a sovereign citizen.
Does Connecticut have the death penalty?

bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pmDoes Connecticut have the death penalty?
No.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:54 pm
Does Connecticut have the death penalty?
If he is as dedicated to the delusion as he appears to be and literally refuses to speak to anyone just repeating "I'm sovereign" or some other crap over and over he may end up one of the few who ends up in a padded room, which frankly is where I think most of the die hards belong. Sending them to prison hardens the resolve of the other dumbasses and allows a few like lonedummy to label them "political prisoners"; which is fairly effective on the extremely weak minded and desperate. When you treat lunatics like lunatics they garner less sympathy among the simpletons. I wish I could find it again but I think my favorite in this vein is the guy who as his window is being broken for refusing to have a license starts praying......to Donald Trump :o

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:06 am I wish I could find it again but I think my favorite in this vein is the guy who as his window is being broken for refusing to have a license starts praying......to Donald Trump :o
Ahhh yes, that was an instant classic, and his chat during the live stream when he was "praying" called him out for how stupid it was.

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

^ definitely belongs on the Greatest Hits album. ;)

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html
HARTFORD — The man charged with using a samurai sword to decapitate his landlord inside an Asylum Avenue home this weekend refused to talk to police about the crime, claiming he is a sovereign citizen.

At his arraignment Tuesday in Superior Court in Hartford, Jerry David Thompson refused to say anything and was ordered held in lieu of $2 million bail.

Thompson also refused to speak with a public defender and at this point is not represented by

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

“Asylum Avenue”.....

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”