Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Northland10

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:09 pm
Sounds like Standards and Practices allowed a real name through. This is a "no no."
They only let the name of the strawman through so it's all good.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Goodbaudy doesn't recognize your satanic standards & practices.

Plus, knowing how he loves getting his name & face out there, he prolly insisted on it being broadcast.
Image Image Image Image Image

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:18 pm

He had 2 charges in Benton County (E. WA) in 2015 but I can't tell what they were. He has talked before about having a fishing without a license charge in WA before.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:28 pm

This could have been that old since Northwest Law includes repurposed material from its original incarnation, Rugged Justice.
Image Image Image Image Image

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:28 pm

https://reddit.app.link/Oq3iaXeI2Z

Sharon Bey was arrested recently. Interesting case. Not sure if it’s been discussed here.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:28 pm
https://reddit.app.link/Oq3iaXeI2Z

Sharon Bey was arrested recently. Interesting case. Not sure if it’s been discussed here.
And it was funny as hell...who knew her SovCit arcane dark thamaturgy incantations wouldn't work when the police came knocking...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:34 pm

The website on her white board is fun. I think I have seen this before. Sorry life I know.
https://www.moorishamericanconsulate.org/

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:48 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:34 pm
The website on her white board is fun. I think I have seen this before. Sorry life I know.
https://www.moorishamericanconsulate.org/
It's all Dwyght Eisenhower's fault.

What is a "traning school"?
Pennsylvania Traning School v. Independent Mut. F. Ins Co., 127 Pa. 559, 18 A. 392. Reasonable Notice.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Trent the "attorney in fact" calls some poor clerk about his building code violations at his sovcit compound. Threatens her with a felony (presumably from some fake court).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:56 pm

Might as well post this since I am on Trent's page. He is nutz.
James Trent Goodbaudy
September 17 at 12:07 PM ·
Couldn't share so I copied and pasted.

I've been doing some critical thinking for the past couple of hours or so....

In regards to PERSON or RESIDENT, it would seem logical that in order for a foreign BAR attorney or other AGENT for the corporate STATE to gain or force corporate compliance and obedience from a living man or woman, shouldn't it be mandated that the PUBLIC OFFICIAL prove that you are PERSON or RES-IDENT of a MUNICIPALITY?

Should you not be advised that as man or woman, STATE STATUTES do in fact apply to you? Would it not be lawful and logical to produce the CONTRACT you signed which shows that you have an obligation under the STATE STATUTES or MUNICIPAL CODE with a duty to perform thereunder?

Would this not be construed to mean that all parties are operating with clean hands, full disclosure, a true meeting of the minds under mutual good faith?

Shouldn't the public servant be required to prove that municipal CODES, vehicular CODES, DMV CODE, TRANSPORTATION CODE, COMMERCIAL rules, ordinances and regulations apply to you as a man or woman? Should the burden of proof not fall on the foreign AGENT (police officer, FBI, IRS, etc.) to "prove" that you are a (slave) citizen of the United States, a res-ident of a municipal corporation, federal territory, possession or enclave of the UNITED STATES FEDERAL CORPORATION (EIN 16 1906078)(DUN & BRADSTREET D-U-N-S 052714196)?

More than likely you are not found in the UNITED STATES (a ten square mile area), the federal ZONE or a federal territory, possession or enclave of the US INC. The United States is domestic and a "domestic location. The fifty-states (fifty republics) are all "non domestic." It's time for the fifty-states name game....

The Pennsylvania state, Michigan state, Massachusetts state, Ohio state, Florida state, etc., are not a 'State' as defined under Title 48 of the United States Code for the United States as a territory or insular possession under chapters 1-19.

Therefore, the foreign 'State' and federal [COURTS] i.e. Article I and Article IV territorial tribunals, POLICE OFFICERS, foreign FBI, IRS AGENTS and CIA AGENTS as foreigners to the fifty-states, have not 'any jurisdiction' over the American people within the fifty state republics.

These tyrants appear to use badges, guns, tasers, practice and procedure as "Corporate Officers" and AGENTS for the US INC. to take our rights away or to convert the claim and exercise of an unalienable Right into a commercial crime.

The definition of the "United States" is limited to its territories:
1) The District of Columbia
2) Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
3) U.S. Virgin Islands
4) Guam
5) American Samoa
6) Northern Mariana Islands
7) Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands
8) Military bases within the several states
9) Federal agencies within the several states.
"It does not include the 50 Union states"

-Without prejudice, without recourse -

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 am

I saw that exact same nonsense, almost word for word, filed in court more than 25 years ago, so I don't think he been doing any critical thinking so much as copying and pasting.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:21 am

More than likely you are not found in the UNITED STATES (a ten square mile area), the federal ZONE or a federal territory, possession or enclave of the US INC.
Like KrisAnne Hall he can't perform a simple mathematical calculation. "10 miles square" is 100 square miles. In fact, D.C. is 68.3 square miles, more or less. Maryland and Virginia donated exactly 100 square miles as part of the Residence Act of 1790 and the Federal government returned a portion of the land to the west of the Potomac River to Virginia in 1846.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:36 am

Dan1100 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 am
I saw that exact same nonsense, almost word for word, filed in court more than 25 years ago, so I don't think he been doing any critical thinking so much as copying and pasting.
Ha - I wasn't going to post this but because you said "critical thinking" I will. I know you probably already saw this Trent post but it still amuses me.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:30 am

That is funny, scirreeve! :rotflmao:

It demostrates a typical poot behavior: mistaking talking about something as doing that thing.

And, their frequent lack of self-awareness.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:54 am

Man that is a powerful lot of stupid, then Trent Goodgaudy. I will agree that he's right, critical think is an unnatural act with him, he simply doesn't do it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:21 am

Seims like there is a sovcit get together in Austin next weekend. David Straight is a special kind of stupid (as is Zion Burger).
Capture.JPG
Anna also talks about her star appearance although she seems to be dampening expectations a bit. She has a bunch of study material on her FB page if you plan on attending which I won't bother linking to. Sounds like FUN!
Anna von Reitz
September 16 at 12:06 PM ·
Calling All Continental Marshals, Constitutional Sheriffs, and LEO's

There will be a special meeting lasting three days in Austin, Texas. Speakers will be David Straight from Oregon sharing what he has discovered about the Congress and its actions and other topics, Ron Gibson sharing his information about patents, and me bringing up the rear on Sunday with a Q and A about Enforcement of the Constitutions, Identities, Different Kinds of Law, Sea and Land Jurisdictions, Commissions, Pitfalls, and everything else you guys need to know.

I have been trying to reach Bella Haywood, who inherited the organizational effort from Bruce Doucette --- without success. If any of you have contact with her, please let her know that she is invited and we have limited funds available to cover her travel costs. Bella has been unfairly demonized on a number of occasions and I would like to clear the air and fully explain the whole circumstance with all parties face to face.

Please pass the word. The details will be posted on my website, on the American States Assembly website, and in my Articles.
And more.
Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 7:38 AM ·
About the Austin Event

There are three different, independent, separate speakers making presentations over the course of four days beginning next week.

David Straight will be presenting his unique insights and information about law and Congress and history he has researched.

Ron Gibson will be presenting his information about land patents.

And I will be addressing Constitutional Enforcement.

The only one of these presentations that is keyed to issues specifically concerning law enforcement and therefore The Continental Marshals, is mine. That doesn't imply that Continental Marshals (and everyone else) couldn't or shouldn't attend the other events.

I've only heard David speak once before and that was on a video. I applauded. I expect he will have a very good presentation for everyone and I look forward to sitting in myself.

Likewise, my exposure to Ron Gibson is very limited. This is the first time ever exposure to his material for me, and I look forward to it.

So as concerns their work and their presentations, I am as much or more a neophyte as everyone else who may be attending.

I agreed to take on the Constitutional Enforcement topic in an effort to clear the air and get people on track with that, which is why there is a special "call out" to those who are actively engaged in various capacities related to law enforcement to attend my part of the presentation, but that doesn't imply anything bad about the other presentations.

As one of my friends on FB brought to my attention this morning, some people are getting the wrong impression and thinking that either: (a) my rubber stamp is on everything being said and taught at this event, or, (b) that I am somehow recommending against people attending anything but my part of the event.

Neither one of these things are true. I am in no position as yet to have formed any personal opinion about the material that David and Ron will be presenting, but as far as I know, it should be an outstanding event with plenty of good information about all the topics being covered and certainly a fine opportunity for people to learn new things to investigate back home for themselves.

Come to all four days if you can afford the time and expense. It's all being recorded, too, so, those who can't make it in the flesh can listen at home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:40 am

That's interesting … albeit in an "I'd rather sit in a puddle of skunk vomit yhan listen to those eejits for four days" way.

What does von Strudel mean when she froths about Continental Marshals? Is she referring to the Doucette/Haywood cosplayers who came unstuck when they tried to spring one of their own from a real jail with their fake badges and hookey paperwork? Or is there a new gang? Or is von Strudel suggesting that real US Marshals or other uniformed LE come to the dronefest to be edumacated by her? (Yes, she is that egotistical!)

Von Strudel disses her co-presenters:
I've only heard David speak once before and that was on a video. I applauded. I expect he will have a very good presentation for everyone and I look forward to sitting in myself.

Likewise, my exposure to Ron Gibson is very limited. This is the first time ever exposure to his material for me, and I look forward to it.
So she tells readers that she has never considered either's work worthy of attention until now and her highest praise is that she once nonspecifically clapped at a video.

I wonder how long von Strudel's uncharacteristic bonhomie will survive? If David and Ron don't make obeisance to The Supreme PopTart and acknowledge her as the fount of all konstitutional nolledge, she will not be happy, will she? In hours of rambling rubbish, they will inevitably and repeatedly contradict the Grand Arcana Of Strudelcraft. I can't see Anna being happy unless those presentations are largely Annapolegetics, exploring topics from Strudeliana while honoring the wisdom of the author.

In her clumsy way, Anna offers potential attendees an additional reason to not waste their time in Austin:
It's all being recorded, too, so, those who can't make it in the flesh can listen at home.
I guess we might get to seem some of the more amusing

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:42 am

If you don't already know Ms RitzCrackers she won't actually be there, she will Skype in or similar. She never leaves Alaska.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:50 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:42 am
If you don't already know Ms RitzCrackers she won't actually be there, she will Skype in or similar. She never leaves Alaska.
Thanks, I had completely overlooked her residence being in the Deep North and it hadn't occurred to md that a contributor to shch an Important Event might not bother to attend.

The attendees will enjoy :nope: Anna haranguing them from her little screen – I wonder if they'll be forced to press the mute button? :-D

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:18 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:42 am
No, Anna went to a meeting of a bunch of Texas seditionists a year or so ago, droning on forever. They thought she was horning in on their grift. Sorry, no link.
Edit: I think it was a “Republic of Texas” event http://thetexasrepublic.com/

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:06 pm

Really? She never seems to leave home for any of her "appearances" or conferences. I am surprised.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Yeah - she was in Texas in April 2018 as noted above.
Capture.JPG

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:49 pm

This seems like a fantastic opportunity for someone in the area to witness Ritz in the flesh.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:54 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:49 pm
This seems like a fantastic opportunity for someone in the area to witness Ritz in the flesh.
Just remember, one of the meanings of reizen in German is "to irritate."
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:54 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:49 pm
Just remember, one of the meanings of reizen in German is "to irritate."
I wonder if they all go back to the same root as “irascible.” :think:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”