Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Volkonski

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by Volkonski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Early version. Looks less like a Zeppelin. ;)

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Nabisco has been using that logo a long time.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Don't tell them about this. ;)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Nabisco's trademark forms the base of its logo and can be seen imprinted on Oreo cookies in addition to Nabisco product boxes and literature.[4] It has been claimed in company promotional material to be an early European symbol for quality. It may be derived from a medieval Italian printer's mark that represented "'the triumph of the moral and spiritual over the evil and the material'",[5] or to represent the act of winnowing, separating grain from chaff.[citation needed]
Yeah, well, that's just what they want you to think, man.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:41 pm

screengrabs of the SovCit who allegedly set the Holy Fire
Screenshot_2018-08-10 (8) Forrest Clark.png
Who knew?
Screenshot_2018-08-10 (8) Forrest Clark(1).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:42 pm

It resembles this colophon.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:46 pm

And this one.

I sense a conspiracy theory in the making. ;)

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:48 pm

The Nabisco logo is clearly a colophon. Someone at National Biscuit read books. ;) No Zeppelins. No antenna.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Oh, if we're talking hidden satanic and occult logos, we have to bring up the classic....

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:46 am

Nothing to see here. Any modern Zeppelin would be Wifi enabled.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:48 pm
The Nabisco logo is clearly a colophon. Someone at National Biscuit read books. ;) No Zeppelins. No antenna.
It's the Orb and the Cross, Globus Cruciger, the Pope and the Queen, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

Conspiracy!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:35 am

EED1C8FA-B737-485D-A7BF-D5D82ADE42BD.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:04 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:20 pm
ssmith wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 pm
April was asked about Winston's conviction on Monday's call. She said all he had to do was A4V it and that would take care of it
Must have worked!! Bunch of stuff filed last month that I didn't look at before. Don't see anything about delaying sentencing but if I am reading correctly there was something something about his "mental competency". Formatting sucks - was a C/P from RECAP and can't be bothered to clean it up.
:snippity:
Update - Winston's competency hearing is Sept. 27. Post conviction but pre sentencing after he delayed sentencing several times cuz of supposed issues. His website is still up http://www.wssic.com/

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Vee wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:27 pm
I've not been here for quite some time. Not sure if this has been posted but I can't find it in a search. It seems Tom Benson is back in jail on probation violation in Nevada. His wife was arrested in California. Don't have all the particulars except they are both in custody.
Well, both Notorial Dissent and I win. I said Benson would be in trouble before the end of the year, and ND said sooner than that. I wonder what the probation violation was?

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Scirreeve, thanks for the update on Winston Shrout. I was wondering when his sentencing was going to be. He was found guilty in April 2017, so it's been a long time.

tencats

Post by tencats » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:26 am

Man accused of igniting CA wildfire is sovereign citizen with possible KS connection
August 13, 2018 Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/k ... rylink=cpy
The man accused of setting the Southern California fire last week that has scorched thousands of acres of national forest is a sovereign citizen who appears to have a Kansas connection.

Forrest Gordon Clark has described himself on social media as an “interim congressman for Republic for Kansas” and has been involved in an organization that believes the U.S. government is not legitimate, according to J.J. MacNab, an expert on anti-government extremists.

Clark, 51, was arrested Aug. 7 and is charged with aggravated arson, arson of inhabited property, arson of forest, making criminal threats and resisting arrest. He is being held on $1 million bond and faces a life sentence if convicted.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/k ... rylink=cpy
Read more about Forrest Gordon Clark, an eccentric figure.
'It’s all going to burn:' Man accused of setting Holy fire was a well-known troublemaker, neighbors say
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:30 am

why haven't the bund'bags run to his defense like they allegedly did the hammonds.....er adverse possession..........er hammonds?

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:12 pm

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/north-ca ... ucting-irs

Was this guy on anyone’s radar? The zero income return could be Pete Hendrickson related.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Quatloos has a brief thread on Billy Floyd:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11228

Floyd was the subject of a Forbes article two years ago. Most of his antics are the usual tax protestor stuff, but this is a little different:
According to prosecutors, Floyd also attempted to disrupt the public sale of property that the IRS previously seized. How? He told potential buyers that the sale was illegal and that they could not get good title. He also threatened to sue anyone who bought the property – not exactly the most appealing sales tactic.

The prosecutors used the term “attempted to disrupt.” That’s actually not quite right. Floyd was actually successful. On the day in question, August 31, 2010, he did manage to thwart a sale. Not content with his actions to simply break up the sale, he then threatened to follow IRS agents to their cars.

www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2 ... f866713605
More info on what a nice guy he is:
A 46-year-old Monroe mom played dumb when U.S. marshals asked about her fugitive boyfriend’s whereabouts last summer.

Stacey Lynn Cloud said she had no idea where he was, hadn’t seen Billy Darryl Floyd and hadn’t talked with him, according to a federal affidavit.

Then they asked her two children.

One of her children overheard their mom and Floyd talking about throwaway phones and untraceable license plates, according to the arrest warrant affidavit filed against Cloud by Deputy U.S. Marshal Chris Taylor.

“I was pleased to be able to negotiate a plea to a misdemeanor offense for my client,” [attorney Michael] Greene said. “Ms. Cloud had absolutely no criminal history and suffered from both mental and physical abuse at the hands of Mr. Floyd. She made the unfortunate choice of assisting her ex-boyfriend in his continued flight from justice.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 88654.html

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:24 am

Sumter auto shop shooting suspect is a sovereign citizen
A Moorish sovereign citizen with a combative past against law enforcement is suspected in a fatal shooting of a man at a Sumter County auto repair shop, and authorities are warning he is considered armed, dangerous and still at large.

Sumter County Sheriff’s Office investigators have identified Demetrius Alexander Brown, who fled the scene Saturday and was seen Monday in Jackson County, Georgia, and is being actively searched for by officers in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Texas, all places he has been known to live, Sumter County Sheriff Anthony Dennis said at a news conference Monday afternoon.

Dennis said the 38-year-old suspect has been under investigation by the sheriff’s office before, has been arrested for burglaries and domestic violence and has been convicted of financial fraud in Sumter County.

“What’s most disturbing about this incident is that he shot the victim, and the victim fell. Then he stood over the victim and shot him several more times to make sure he killed the victim,” Dennis said. “The nature of this incident, for someone to stand over someone who we believe — Mr. Pack — was begging for his life.”

:snippity:
“We are seeing more and more sovereign citizens here in Sumter County and I think in all of South Carolina,” he said. “Our officers have been trained in how to deal with them. We use extreme caution with them They don’t seem to hesitate in identifying themselves.”

Vee

Post by Vee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Apparently Thomas Benson (aka squatter) is not happy with the officer that arrested him.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:06 pm

That case is from 2016, but it did get me to searching since someone came on recently and said Benson had been picked up. I came up with some other stuff about Benson.

First, Benson's wife was arrested on May 11 in the same scheme that Benson was sentenced for on May 14, per a press release from the NV Attorney General's office:
Las Vegas, NV – Nevada Attorney General Adam Paul Laxalt announced that Lynn Benson, 54, formerly of Las Vegas, was arrested in Cloverdale, CA by the Cloverdale Police Department. After the Office of the Nevada Attorney General filed a criminal complaint against Benson, the Las Vegas Township Justice Court issued a warrant for her arrest. The charges against Lynn Benson include four counts of Mortgage Lending Fraud, a category “C” felony, one count of Pattern of Mortgage Lending Fraud, a category “B” felony, and three counts of Theft in the Amount of $3,500 or More, also a category “B” felony.

According to the criminal complaint, Lynn Benson conspired with her husband Thomas Benson to mislead victims into believing their homes could be saved from mortgage foreclosure if they followed a scheme where they could avoid making additional payments on their homes. Thomas Benson is scheduled to appear before the Eighth Judicial District Court on May 14th, 2018 to be sentenced in two separate cases.
http://ag.nv.gov/News/PR/2018/Attorney_ ... orce_Case/

More recently, Benson's probation has been revoked, he's been arrested on new charges and he is now on his way to prison for 2 to 5 years.
After receiving probation for filing bogus real estate paperwork, Thomas Benson has been indicted again and ordered to prison.

District Judge Ronald Israel this week revoked Benson’s probation, after finding that he violated it, and imposed what had been a suspended sentence of two to five years in state prison, with 173 days credit for time served, court records show.

The order came after a Clark County grand jury indicted Benson — who authorities say follows anti-government “sovereign citizen” ideology — on charges of intimidating a public officer, a gross misdemeanor.

According to the Aug. 9 indictment, Benson sent a letter last month to a Las Vegas police detective who has investigated Benson to threaten or intimidate the detective from pursuing cases against him.
The article goes on to note that Benson tried the "you don't have jurisdiction over me!" argument when he was asked about his plea on the new charges. Benson then refused to answer the judge's questions, so the judge entered "not guilty" for him.

Also, because he screwed up on his probation, he has to serve 90 days for that. then there's these charges.

One more quote from the article:
Benson — who has said that he never claimed to be a sovereign citizen — has proclaimed in court filings that he is “not a person,” showed his “proof of life” with blue footprints and issued orders from a nonexistent court.
The end of the article says that the lawsuit against the officers, the TV station, the newspaper and the LVPD was dismissed earlier this year.

Vee

Post by Vee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Yes! Exactly . Thank you mmmirele for finding the articles.
I posted previously Benson was picked up on probation violation. His wife was also arrested in California. I don't have as much interest in these poots now that I have finally escaped a bad relationship with one. Sad to say my spouse became involved with this sovshit and wrecked havoc on my life. But Benson and the Colorado idiots cost me, the bread winner, too many loafs. I tried for for too long, in vain, to bring him to reality, to no avail.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm

For kicks and giggles I decided to look up 2 of the claimed SCOTUS rulings listed in Benson's filing from 2016. These were two that were actually SCOTUS opinions.

First there was Arthur v. Morgan which they quoted the court as saying:
Benson's claimed Arthur v. Morgan, 112 U.S. 495 (1884) wrote:... held that carriages were properly classified as household effects, and we see no reason that automobiles should not be similarly disposed of.
Well, they got one part right:
the real Arthur v. Morgan, 112 U.S. 495 (1884) wrote:We do not find it necessary in this case to consider any further the construction of the words "other personal effects" in clause 3, because we place our decision on the ground that this carriage was "household effects" of the plaintiff.
The only problems are:

1. It says nothing about automobiles being similarly disposed of. This may be due to the fact that the case is from, as seen in the citation, 1884 (which they appear to have intentionally left off the citation).

2. The case is about duties on a carriage when the plaintiff moved to a different county.

Our next case is Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, 394 U.S. 147 (1969), and he included the date on this citation. His copy/paste claims the following
Benson's Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, 394 U.S. 147 (1969) wrote:U.S. Supreme Court says No License Necessary TO Drive Automobile On Public Highways/Streets No License is Necessary Copy and SHARE Feely YHVY.name 3 "The word 'operator' shall not include any person who solely transports his own property and who transports no persons or property for hire or compensation."
Ignoring that he copied what appears to be a Facebook post and the link YHVY.name, he still has other issues. In no place in the opinion does it mention anything about an operator. That is probably because it has nothing to do with an automobile. The case covers the City of Birmingham requiring a permit for a civil right march where the commission had broad rights to deny a permit based on their discretion (i.e. none to civil marches). It's first amendment case.

It's amazing how these people lie and people like Benson just scoop it up without verifying a thing.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm
It's amazing how these people lie and people like Benson just scoop it up without verifying a thing.
You're not thinking like a sovcit or Trumpista! There is never any value (to them) in checking the veracity of anything they read. If it supports their crazy worldview, it is clearly correct so no checking is necessary. If it contradicts their hate-fueled agenda, it is clearly Faaake Neeews!!!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”