Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat May 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Our old friend Destry Payne, proprietor of NESARA News and also one of the handful of losers behind the "Michigan General Jural Assembly," a competitor to the National Liberty Alliance (endorsed by pretend judge Anna), is broke again. Send money!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2018/05/ ... costs.html
Donations accepted to assist in costs and efforts to restore our republic and reseat the original jurisdiction assemblies across our great nation

Donations via paypal can be made to [redacted]

Donations go strait to Freewill to help with costs of work being done on behalf of the American people to resettle the county and state assemblies across our great nation! Expenses for office material and bills are being paid from Freewill's pocket to support the cost and efforts of maintaining and growing the counties, states, and national assemblies. Several hours a day 7 days a week are involved in this effort. Internet, phones, computers, printer ink, paper, software, Dedicated server, website domains, and time away from 9 to 5 job preventing overtime pay is expensive.

Freewill has a full time job as a mechanic and wages barely cover living expenses , tool expenses and payments, raising a daughter, and limits what money can be put to the costs of the efforts for the people and reseating our republic. We are taking our country back. Donald Trump is waiting for us to complete this as he promised the world to return the power back to the American people. We must be assembled to take that power back.

Every donation that can be made helps. Expenses are growing as the assemblies are growing. Outside of our own pockets there is no other funding. If you are unable to participate with your local assembly, your donations to assist with the restoration will help. Any amount you can spare will be welcomed.

The funds do not go to the assemblies. The funds go to Freewill to assist in his work being done for the assemblies. This is for clarification!
Well, at least he's honest about the bad part.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat May 05, 2018 7:25 pm

There is a reply, not overly friendly:

May 5, 2018 at 5:41 PM
What 'expenses' are you incurring as the assemblies are growing? Are not those people covering their own expenses? What expenses are there for 'reseating the Republic'? You have a job - many of us are not that fortunate! And those on small monthly social security incomes are barely getting by at all besides being severely ill/handicapped and not able to afford proper treatment. There are 2 who have been faithful to this blog, supplying information and posts, since long before John passed away, and since who have not received one dime for their time and efforts - especially to keep this blog up and running while you were in jail for those 4? months. And the appeal for 'the lady that helped John' - what a laugh that one is!! Some of us know about her - and what she does with her monthly social security income. If anyone wants to help, then consider Popeye and OliveOyl. They deserve the financial help but yet continue, especially OO, to provide informative and interesting information. Just say'n.........
Payne gets very testy when someone calls out Anna von Reitz by pointing out that she is not on the list of Alaska Superior Court judges:
Freewill May 4, 2018 at 1:46 PM Looking at the .gov domain tells all! Any moron with half an ounce of common sense knows what side of the fence the .gov is on! Way Wrong jurisdiction to be looking for Anna's credentials! Verifying a credit union teller with the IMF is the same thing! You will find nothing! Look in the correct place!

You will not find the listing of any National Assembly De Jure office holder on any .gov website either! Trolls are stupid and you just can't fix stupid!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:37 am
:snippity:
I didn't locate anything saying who the head of their revived constitutional monarchy would be as the last, Queen Lili'uokalani, died without successors.

There is indeed a "King" of Hawaii named James Akahi Nui- I first noticed this sovcit nut job when David Zion Brugger, Bundy fanboy and ambassador from the Kingdom of Heaven, bragged that he had met the King of Hawaii once upon a time. Doubt if the Kauai sovcits recognize his claim though.
http://archives.starbulletin.com/2008/0 ... ory04.html
http://www.freehawaii.org/

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun May 06, 2018 3:56 am

Freewill has a full time job as a mechanic and wages barely cover living expenses , tool expenses and payments, raising a daughter, and limits what money can be put to the costs of the efforts
Well there is the answer right there.
Sell the daughter to one of the elite pedofile rings he is so well informed about, pocket 10 grand in cash and not have to pay her living expenses any more, it's a win/win situation.
The squeamish can take comfort in the thought that the daughter is probably better off practically anywhere else than with the the deluded paranoid Freewill, and the practical can see it is a reasonable contribution for the cause.

So if anyone sees Freewill and Miss Freewill going into a pizza place and Freewill coming out alone, just remember, she has 'gone to live with her mother',

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Northland10 wrote:In the case of Lee Cromwell of Tennessee, the SovCit who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter and aggravated assault for a fatal parking lot crash, the defense has asked for 3 years suspended. The prosecution has asked for 11 years.

This guy is on of the ones also charged with filing liens against others, included the original judge in his case.

http://oakridgetoday.com/2017/06/17/def ... -cromwell/
The defense asked for 3 years suspended, the prosecution, 11 years, and the judge gave:

12 years

http://oakridgetoday.com/2017/06/19/cro ... lot-crash/
And now, Cromwell and four others were convicted of filing liens.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... -tennessee
Five sovereign citizens, including a man previously convicted of vehicular assault, were convicted last week by a Knoxville, Tennessee jury of more than 200 counts of filing fraudulent liens against public officials.

The filing of such fraudulent liens and other so-called acts of paper terrorism are hallmarks of sovereign citizens, who generally believe state and federal laws and regulations don’t apply to them as “free men.”

But that didn’t stop authorities in Anderson County, Tennessee from bringing criminal charges against a group of sovereign citizens.

Convicted last week were Lee Harold Cromwell, 68, of Oak Ridge, Tennessee; Austin Gary Cooper, 68, of Clinton, Tennessee; Christopher Alan Hauser, 51, of Del Rio, Tennessee; Ronald James Lyons, 52, of Newport, Tennessee; and James Michael Usinger, 64, of Greeneville, Tennessee.

They were convicted of a combined total of 204 counts of filing fraudulent liens and forgery exceeding $250,000, according to Anderson County District Attorney General Dave Clark. He recused himself from the case because some of the liens were filed against him and his wife.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu May 10, 2018 1:33 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 pm
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... -tennessee
Five sovereign citizens, including a man previously convicted of vehicular assault, were convicted last week by a Knoxville, Tennessee jury of more than 200 counts of filing fraudulent liens against public officials.

The filing of such fraudulent liens and other so-called acts of paper terrorism are hallmarks of sovereign citizens, who generally believe state and federal laws and regulations don’t apply to them as “free men.”

But that didn’t stop authorities in Anderson County, Tennessee from bringing criminal charges against a group of sovereign citizens.

Convicted last week were Lee Harold Cromwell, 68, of Oak Ridge, Tennessee; Austin Gary Cooper, 68, of Clinton, Tennessee; Christopher Alan Hauser, 51, of Del Rio, Tennessee; Ronald James Lyons, 52, of Newport, Tennessee; and James Michael Usinger, 64, of Greeneville, Tennessee.

They were convicted of a combined total of 204 counts of filing fraudulent liens and forgery exceeding $250,000, according to Anderson County District Attorney General Dave Clark. He recused himself from the case because some of the liens were filed against him and his wife.
Hopefully there will be some "consecutive" sentences in all that. Slow down a few of these idiots for a while.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu May 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Threepers fighting - one of them is on "trial".
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13_0 ... 4Gq9k/edit

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Fri May 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Finlay wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 am
Things are not going well for Rocky Hutson.

A Grand Junction man is facing up to 30 years in prison after a federal jury found him guilty of multiple fraud-related charges Thursday evening.
Hutson's conviction on all counts followed a midtrial ruling by U.S. District Judge Marcia Krieger that he could not use as a shield the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

Carbondale-based defense attorney Ashley Petrey said in an interview Friday her client's beliefs are sincere, if "odd and unpopular."

"He truly believes these theories about the United States government, and he does treat it like his religion," Petrey said. "It's very intertwined with God and who created man. … He should be entitled to practice those beliefs."

Krieger ruled that Hutson's beliefs about the corruption of the U.S. government — while sincere — weren't religious.
Guilty, 70 months.
DENVER – Rocky Hutson, age 59, of Grand Junction, Colorado, and a self-proclaimed sovereign citizen, was sentenced to serve 70 months (nearly 6 years) in federal prison for false claims, creating fictious financial instruments and bank fraud, U.S. Attorney Bob Troyer, FBI Denver Division Special Agent in Charge Calvin Shivers and Department of Education Western Region Special Agent in Charge Adam Shandeling announced. After serving his prison sentence, Hutson will then spend 3 years on supervised release. The defendant appeared at the sentencing hearing free on bond. He was ordered to report to a prison facility within 15 days of designation. On January 11, 2018 the defendant was found guilty of bank fraud and related crimes following a jury trial.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-co/pr/west ... ted-crimes

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Fri May 11, 2018 11:50 pm

Hey, scirreeve. Here's what appears when I try to reply to your last comment (the one about Hutson):
The requested post does not exist.
Strange! I not only read your comment but clicked on the link. Perhaps I am living in an alt-universe this evening. As I recall, Friday nights used to be Twilight Zone nights, right?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 12, 2018 12:00 am

I swear, there is something in the water over there, the whackjob per capita quotient over there is scary.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 12, 2018 12:05 am

NMgirl wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:50 pm
Hey, scirreeve. Here's what appears when I try to reply to your last comment (the one about Hutson):
The requested post does not exist.
Strange! I not only read your comment but clicked on the link. Perhaps I am living in an alt-universe this evening. As I recall, Friday nights used to be Twilight Zone nights, right?
Ha Ha - I deleted it because Great Grey ninja'd me - we posted at same time with same thing.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 am

I think we found a new cellmate for Randall Beane!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Goblin Seimen

Post by Goblin Seimen » Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 pm

We have a new entry in the SovCit "they won't break my window and have a dog bite me, will they?" category.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.wagner.3766952

There are 3 videos, one marked graphic I will not watch. Classic "will not, nope, not gonna, can't make me" sovcit nonsense we've come to expect. Typical happy ending in hospital needing emergency surgery. All he had to do was SAY his name and social security number and he would have been released. Claims the K9 officer leaned over, got in his face and asked him, "was it worth it?" with a smile on his face. Apparently so. He won't be eligible for P3 status as they took they cuffs off and left, he said a free man. Cue PootPal to pay an attorney to sue.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue May 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Goblin Seimen wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 pm
one marked graphic I will not watch.
pffffft. it's merely a flesh wound

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue May 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Its a nasty bite, but I've seen worse wounds. Basically the skin has been ripped off at the inner elbow, and some puncture wounds. There;s some tissue damage on the other side of the arm but you cant see it very clearly.

Looks painful and nasty, but he probably will have full motor function once it heals up. He'll have some bitchen scars though.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:15 pm
He'll have some bitchen scars though.

duuuuuuuuuuude, remember this? this was when I wouldn't tell the cop my name. lololololololol

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 15, 2018 8:51 pm

I enjoyed that his "license plate" was UCC -XXX (don't remember the numbers). Cops didn't realize it was a reference to the sovcit favorite commercial code and ran it. We now know that real Ohio license plate UCC-XXX is registered to someone named Gary.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 pm

There is no rational reason for the police, or anyone else for that matter, to know what UCC anything means and it would look like a license number in some states.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:51 pm
I enjoyed that his "license plate" was UCC -XXX (don't remember the numbers). Cops didn't realize it was a reference to the sovcit favorite commercial code and ran it. We now know that real Ohio license plate UCC-XXX is registered to someone named Gary.
Probably 308 (for 1-308) or possibly 207 if they did not realize 1-207 was changed to 1-308.
§ 1-308. Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights.
(a) A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice," "under protest," or the like are sufficient.

(b) Subsection (a) does not apply to an accord and satisfaction.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Domenico

Post by Domenico » Tue May 15, 2018 11:31 pm

Ron got his majik wurdz wrong. At about -12.40 in the first video he says "United Commercial Code" instead of "Universal Commercial Code". That is quite obviously why he failed.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Wed May 16, 2018 3:31 am

He says he is driving in his private capacity. Of course, the mention of driving was what made it all go wrong. The magic must be all exactly right or the devil will get you.

A lot of it has no sound but luckily the sound is there to catrch his screams as the dog bites him. That's a nice touch with the dog, we should see more dog action.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 16, 2018 3:47 am

But, but; but, he should have said he was "traveling", driving makes it commercial.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:31 am
He says he is driving in his private capacity. Of course, the mention of driving was what made it all go wrong. The magic must be all exactly right or the devil will get you.
► Show Spoiler

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed May 16, 2018 8:54 am

Just watched some of the videos. I can see where he went wrong, he never told the dog he didn't consent. Of course, being a Belgian Malinois he'd have to say it in French or Flemish. SovCits 0 Bork Bork Nom Noms 1.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

tencats

Post by tencats » Wed May 16, 2018 9:26 am

Driver with homemade license plate bitten by Canton police dog
CantonRep.com staff writer
Posted May 15, 2018 at 8:20 PM
http://www.cantonrep.com/news/20180515/ ... police-dog
A traffic stop involving the Ohio Highway Patrol and a Canton police canine is being investigated for use of force after a driver refused repeated requests for a driver’s license or other identifying information.

CANTON What could have been a routine traffic stop ended with the driver hospitalized with arm injuries from a police dog unleashed when he refused to exit his car or provide his full name or identification.

Ronald D. Wagner II, who was taken into custody Sunday, captured the incident on video and posted it on his Facebook account.

It shows an Ohio Highway Patrol trooper and then three Canton police officers calmly and repeatedly asking the 45-year-old Perry Township man to provide identifying information and vehicle registration. The trooper had pulled Wagner over because the vehicle he was driving had only a homemade license plate on the back.

The encounter lasted more than 20 minutes before police eventually lost their patience amid Wagner’s contentions that it was an unlawful stop and that a driver’s license and plate aren’t required for him to drive.

Police video

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”