Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

scirreeve

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by scirreeve » Thu May 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Update on KC Massey probation status - sounds like no poots in Northern Texas were willing to house a terrorist. Says the gov. is setting him up to be killed by the drug cartels or something.
Well the Northern district of Texas Probation has refused to "supervise" me and has ordered me to report in the Southern District (Brownsville) to do my probation. The feds are endangering my life by sending me back to Brownsville unarmed after I had a bounty on my head for protecting our border by the Cartel and I have NO support network, NO housing, NO work prospects in other words the government is setting me up for failure. When will these corrupt people actually try to help "We the People"? WTF is all I can say ONCE again.
They want to punish me to death.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu May 03, 2018 5:11 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:55 am
"I don't know the language you're using" should be the universal response to these types.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 03, 2018 6:55 pm

I love those. :like:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:25 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 4:55 pm
Update on KC Massey probation status - sounds like no poots in Northern Texas were willing to house a terrorist. Says the gov. is setting him up to be killed by the drug cartels or something.
Well the Northern district of Texas Probation has refused to "supervise" me and has ordered me to report in the Southern District (Brownsville) to do my probation. The feds are endangering my life by sending me back to Brownsville unarmed after I had a bounty on my head for protecting our border by the Cartel and I have NO support network, NO housing, NO work prospects in other words the government is setting me up for failure. When will these corrupt people actually try to help "We the People"? WTF is all I can say ONCE again.
Ah, yes, Brownsville, the place where domestic terrorists and decommissioned aircraft carriers go to die. I wonder if they'll turn Massey into razor blades, too?

Lani

Post by Lani » Fri May 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Hawaiian sovcits are at it again, including their usual fail in court.
LIHUE — A motion to dismiss a quiet title case filed against Coco Palms Hui LLC, was granted during civil proceedings Thursday in Fifth Circuit Court, but that’s not the end of the Coco Palms legal battle according to those involved.

Instead, Noa Mau-Espirito, who originally filed the proceedings, said he and his group are planning on filing a lawsuit against the development company in federal court.

Co-plaintiff Kamu “Charles” Hepa agreed that the case should be dismissed.

The reason they’re doing this [filing in federal court] is that arguing over ownership by TMK (tax map key) numbers violates U.S. Constitutional law
http://www.thegardenisland.com/2018/05/ ... dismissed/

That damn hotel is never gonna be rebuilt. :madguy:

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri May 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Here is a sov-cit right to travel wet dream from New Hampshire. I think we have seen it before.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_st ... ormat=html
HOUSE BILL 1778-FN-A-LOCAL

AN ACT relative to registration of commercial motor vehicles and operator's/drivers' licenses.
SPONSORS: Rep. Marple, Merr. 24; Rep. Itse, Rock. 10; Rep. Comeau, Carr. 5
I presume this analysis is from the Legislature's staff:
This bill repeals laws requiring a driver’s license for all non-commercial drivers and the registration requirement for all non-commercial vehicles and conveyances, as well as requires the Department of Safety to issue non-commercial automobile owners a vehicle decal stating the vehicle is exempt from registration and a photo identification card, both at no cost. Vehicles will also no longer require an annual inspection. Lastly, this bill removes the compliance aspect with the Selective Service Act for those who have authorized the Department to submit information to the Selective Service System.
They also say the state would lose about $260 million a year.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri May 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Where is the provision giving each person a pony?

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:49 pm
Here is a sov-cit right to travel wet dream from New Hampshire. I think we have seen it before.

AN ACT relative to registration of commercial motor vehicles and operator's/drivers' licenses.
I presume this analysis is from the Legislature's staff:
This bill repeals laws requiring a driver’s license for all non-commercial drivers and the registration requirement for all non-commercial vehicles and conveyances, as well as requires the Department of Safety to issue non-commercial automobile owners a vehicle decal stating the vehicle is exempt from registration and a photo identification card, both at no cost. Vehicles will also no longer require an annual inspection. Lastly, this bill removes the compliance aspect with the Selective Service Act for those who have authorized the Department to submit information to the Selective Service System.
These are elected state representatives? Wow!

If passed, the bill would also mean that New Hampshire residents could not drive in any other state or territory, all of which require driver's licenses from SOME state.

Nor could their cars be taken across state lines. Again, all states require some sort of state-issued license plate.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri May 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
I presume they’d rescind all liability insurance requirements as well. No insurance company in their right mind would do any underwriting there.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:

Dick Marple: https://freekeene.com/2017/04/08/distri ... -date-set/

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 04, 2018 9:31 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:20 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
I presume they’d rescind all liability insurance requirements as well. No insurance company in their right mind would do any underwriting there.
Oh, they're write the policy, but what you get now for $300 or so will cost $2500 or more, and really high deductible coverage for damage done by uninsured motorists.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 04, 2018 10:53 pm

There must be something in the water up there. That is just flat out scary. Under those conditions I wouldn't bet you could even get insurance. I certainly wouldn't want to the driving up there. Going to play hob with the tourist trade.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Fri May 04, 2018 11:18 pm

No chance of passage. Tourism to Delaware would stop cold if it were believed that unregulated drivers were infesting the streets. And other States would probably prohibit Delaware residents from driving on their roads unless they had actual driver's licenses and were in cars with actual inspection and registration plates.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Evidently if you are learning to drive in NH no learner's permit is required - never heard of this before but I'm not from NH.
263:25 Exception for Persons Learning to Drive. –
I. Except as provided in paragraph II, a person who does not possess a driver's license may drive a motor vehicle while being taught to drive, when accompanied by a person holding a driver's license of the appropriate class and type for the vehicle being driven, who is occupying the seat beside, or, in the case of a bus, immediately adjacent to, the person who is being taught to drive. This exception shall not apply to persons whose driving privileges or driver's licenses have been suspended or revoked for cause, persons less than 15-1/2 years of age, and persons learning to drive commercial motor vehicles unless they meet the requirements of paragraph II. For all unlicensed drivers the person accompanying them shall be a certified driving instructor, parent, legal guardian, or responsible adult who is 25 years of age or older and who is a licensed driver. The person accompanying the unlicensed driver shall be liable for the violation of any provision of this title or rules adopted hereunder committed by such unlicensed driver. A person who is learning to drive pursuant to the provisions of this section shall have in his possession proof of the fact he meets the age requirement.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:53 pm
There must be something in the water up there. That is just flat out scary. Under those conditions I wouldn't bet you could even get insurance. I certainly wouldn't want to the driving up there. Going to play hob with the tourist trade.
Let's not get too excited. On nutjob got elected to the State House and introduced a silly bill. I can't imagine it is going to amount to much more than that.

"I asked Osama bin Laden and he very strongly said that he had nothing to do with crashing airplanes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I don't see any reason it would be Al-Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Yeah, but he's not the only one up there.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 4:55 pm
Maybe they'd be more helpful if KC stopped calling them corrupt.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat May 05, 2018 12:22 am

Azastan wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 pm
:snippity:

I offer this comment without comment:
marshallb3596@gmail.com on April 21, 2017 at 12:13 am
You need to have either a jury trial or take it to U.S supreme court with what the brand new Judge Gorsuch said in his swearing in he will fallow the constatution the way it’s write

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 05, 2018 12:57 am

NMgirl wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:22 am
Azastan wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 pm
:snippity:

I offer this comment without comment:
marshallb3596@gmail.com on April 21, 2017 at 12:13 am
You need to have either a jury trial or take it to U.S supreme court with what the brand new Judge Gorsuch said in his swearing in he will fallow the constatution the way it’s write
That reminded me of this snarky letter to the editor of the Concord Monitor from 2008 responding to Marple's assertion that women are not allowed to be president cuz sovcit constitution. Title is "Dick Marple Of Hooksett NH Is A Doofus". http://www.ashford.zone/2008/02/dick-marple-of
Pretend Judge David Johnson weighs in in the comments.
The writer of this Article, Ken Ashford might benefit from learning the difference between people and persons. People are living, breathing men and women. Persons are DECEDENTS/CORPORATIONS. When Ken Ashford mentions Article II, which is inappropriately called the 2nd Amendment, obviously has nothing to do with gender. The reference to the “19th Amendment” which is from the de facto Corporate Charter, as of 1871, THE UNITED STATES was not of the original constitution of 1789. This is when the creditors took over in the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871. In the original constitution, there are only 13 Articles, so Article XIII was the very last before everything ended at the War of 1812. The woman’s vote was as clever a deception as the man’s vote. A voter registration was the real trick. That’s when and how women were hoodwinked into becoming chattel property as U.S. citizens/PERSONS, without Natural Rights. Dick Marple could have explained this very well, as a life-long student of law, but how much can one say in two minutes.
Title 28 USC 3002 Section 15A states United States is a Federal Corporation and not a government, including the Judicial Procedural Section.
(See 28 USC §3002(15(A)(B)(C), 22 USCA 286(e)) lays down its sovereignty and takes on that of a private citizen. It can exercise no power which is not derived from the corporate charter. (See: The Bank of the United States v. Planters Bank of Georgia, 5 L.Ed. (Wheat) 244; U.S. v. Butt, 309 U.S. 242).]
“A “US Citizen” upon leaving the District of Columbia becomes involved in “interstate commerce”, as a “resident” does not have the common-law right to travel, of a Citizen of one of the several states.” Hendrick v. Maryland S.C. Reporter’s Rd. 610-625. (1914)
“The term resident and citizen of the United States is distinguished from a Citizen of one of the several states, in that the former is a special class of citizen created by Congress.” U.S. v. Anthony 24 Fed. 829 (1873)
Part of the reason everyone is in trouble is that almost no one knows that there is no more Nation as started in 1776, and U.S. citizens are anything but free. Only non-citizen American Nationals are free. A State Citizen has more freedom than most in the world, but only a troubled man thinks he should be a U.S. citizen.

Search US vs. USA
And the author responds to pretend Judge Johnson.
Get help, dude. Almost every sentence in your screed is absolutely factually wrong. I’m a lawyer. You have no idea what you are talking about. You interpretation of the law is like a child performing brain surgery after reading a book about it. You use words and phrases like “State Citizen” and “Federal Corporation” as if they have legal consequence and meaning. They don’t. For example, you read something that YOU say is proof that the United States is a federal corporation. But to a person of normal intelligence, they can see that it’s NOT saying that the United States is a federal corporation, but rather, it’s referring to federal corporations incorporated by the United States, as part of a the definition for that specific law. You’re not smart enough to know that. You need to stay off the Internet if you have bad reading comprehension.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat May 05, 2018 3:37 am

Lani wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:23 pm
Hawaiian sovcits are at it again, including their usual fail in court.
:snippity: quiet title case about Coco Palms :snippity:
http://www.thegardenisland.com/2018/05/ ... dismissed/
I see from the comments following Lani's linked article that Hawaii has its own wannabe Hawaiian Kingdom Government. It's exactly the argle-bargle that one would expect about invalid U.S. control, etc.

The Chairman of the Council of Regency and Acting Minister of the Interior introduces their website:
Welcome to the website of the Hawaiian Kingdom Government presently operating within the occupied State of the Hawaiian Islands. Since the Spanish-American War, 1898, our Nation has been under prolonged occupation by the United States of America.
[...]
The primary objective of the Hawaiian Kingdom Government is to expose the occupation of our nation and ensure compliance to international humanitarian law, which includes the 1907 Hague Conventions IV, the 1949 Geneva Convention, IV, the 1977 Additional Protocol I, and our domestic statutes, in order to provide a foundation for transition and the ultimate end of the occupation of the Hawaiian Kingdom.
[...]
On October 10, 2014, the acting Council of Regency has decreed, by Proclamation, provisional laws for the Kingdom that are subject to ratification by the Legislative Assembly, in order to provide the proper legal foundation for the United States administration of Hawaiian Kingdom laws in compliance with the international law of occupation (Article 43, 1907 Hague Convention IV).
I didn't locate anything saying who the head of their revived constitutional monarchy would be as the last, Queen Lili'uokalani, died without successors.

I have sympathy for a political movement looking to restore self-determination of a territory that was annexed by force majeure but this appears, at first reading, to be the usual sovcit gumbo of references to ancient treaties, international conventions, etc.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Another update from KC Massey yesterday - he is currently in halfway house - I guess there is more to the story about a delayed release date than he is sharing.
The latest news I got today....... Now the BOP "Bureau of Prisons" has arbitrarily decided my NEW release date is June 28 2018. My date has been May 8th forever now they changed it. It might be a blessing in disguise by giving me more time to fight being sent to the Southern District, but Im sure they did it as just another kick in my a$$ I am powerless to fight. SMH People UNDERSTAND the Feds are gonna screw any of us who wont shutup or stand down. Im loud and proud and will be until they kill me.. Praying for Gods patience.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 pm

For KC Massey it's a six week extension of his jailing, which is a disappointment for him but not uncommon in prison life, esp for a trouble-maker like Massey, whose previous missive indicated that he was making a fuss about being returned to his original venue, or would make an effort to acquire a weapon if he went. In prison terms, it's a very minor slap on the wrist; some in-house penalties add years to the jailing.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat May 05, 2018 1:20 pm

I guess “criminally stupid” doesn’t rhyme with loud or proud.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 pm
For KC Massey it's a six week extension of his jailing, which is a disappointment for him but not uncommon in prison life, esp for a trouble-maker like Massey, whose previous missive indicated that he was making a fuss about being returned to his original venue, or would make an effort to acquire a weapon if he went. In prison terms, it's a very minor slap on the wrist; some in-house penalties add years to the jailing.
Speaking of acquiring a weapon, there is now chatter on his FB page that he is going to get a muzzle loader or 2 based on this exception (I don't know anything about this or whether it is true or not). I guess he'll fight the cartel that has a bounty on his head with a muzzle loader. Stupid poot.
https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2013/ ... -guns.html

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sat May 05, 2018 3:35 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 pm
Fortinbras wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 pm
Speaking of acquiring a weapon, there is now chatter on his FB page that he is going to get a muzzle loader or 2 based on this exception (I don't know anything about this or whether it is true or not). I guess he'll fight the cartel that has a bounty on his head with a muzzle loader. Stupid poot.
https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2013/ ... -guns.html

You know he is stupid enough to try, and he is definitely stupid enough to think he can skirt the law.

http://www.recordgone.com/expungement-i ... storation/

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”