Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

TheNewSaint

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hackers don't go out looking for Trent. Hackers go out looking for anyone with poor security and find Trent. Which Trent interprets as some sort of targeted attempt to SILENCE ME BECAUSE I HAS TEH TWOOF. Stupid is as stupid does, indeed.
This bramble need not be traversed.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:54 am Trent says he is being hacked - I doubt that this is true.
James Trent Goodbaudy

Every time I post this on my website it gets hacked.
Do you DRIVE?
Are you a DRIVER?
Is your car a MOTOR VEHICLE?
Have you BAILED your property to the DMV?
Take the test by answering the following
12 questions and determine for yourself:
Are you a “driver”? Do you “drive”? How can you tell?
The Vehicle Code of 1935.
“An act to establish a Vehicle Code, thereby consolidating and revising the law relating to vehicles and vehicular traffic, and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts specified herein.” (Stats. 1935, Ch.27, p. 93, in effect September 15, 1935).
The activity licensed by state DMVs and in connection with which individuals must submit personal information to the DMV- the operation of motor vehicles-is itself integrally related to interstate commerce.
…state activities integrally related to commerce, and acted within its sphere of power to afford “security * * * to the rights of the people” by preventing the States from releasing personal information that they require individuals to submit as a condition of engaging in activity – owning and operating a motor vehicle – that is integrally related to commerce generally…
JANET RENO, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, ET AL., PETITIONERS v. CHARLIE CONDON, ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA, ET AL.,
In the Supreme Court of the United States, (Jan. 12, 2000)
No. 98-1464 :snippity:
https://www.facebook.com/trent.goodbaud ... 6022917797
That kind of vulnerability scanning is pretty automatic and happens 24/7 to just about every site on the net that gets traffic. His site is running Wordpress 4.9.3 when the current version is 5.5, and PHP 5.6.40 which hit end-of-life in 2019. I'm surprised it doesn't get compromised MORE often.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

LtDansLegs wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:55 am His site is running Wordpress 4.9.3 when the current version is 5.5, and PHP 5.6.40 which hit end-of-life in 2019. I'm surprised it doesn't get compromised MORE often.
Keeping these two components upgraded on a website these days is remarkably easy. Basically just click OK when it asks you if you want to upgrade. In many cases you can tell it to upgrade automatically and you don't even have to click OK. Even the PHP upgrade, which is a little more obscure than the WordPress upgrade at some sites, can be done automatically.

Wonder if Trent doesn't upgrade because of some paranoid poot notion that WordPress 5 has some thought control features.
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

regarding RENO v. CONDON, cited two messages above, this case did not decide that "driving" must be commercial or anything like it. The case dealt with State goverments trying to sell the personal information from the drivers' license registry to commercial data mininng companies and similar businesses, despite federal law requiring that data be kept conrfidential. The issue was the confidientiality of the personal information from drivers' records, not the nature of driving nor the necessity of a driver license.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Fortinbras wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:27 am regarding RENO v. CONDON, cited two messages above, this case did not decide that "driving" must be commercial or anything like it. The case dealt with State goverments trying to sell the personal information from the drivers' license registry to commercial data mininng companies and similar businesses, despite federal law requiring that data be kept conrfidential. The issue was the confidientiality of the personal information from drivers' records, not the nature of driving nor the necessity of a driver license.
You don't actually expect them to read and understand a court opinion, do you? Hahahaha... Trent probably copied it off of some website just like Karl. At least, in this case, Trent one-ups Karl by actually quoting a SCOTUS opinion that really is a SCOTUS opinion.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

If you can use your tv on-demand for the British drama Kavanagh Q.C. Season 4, Episode 4 with John Thaw (formerly Morse), a court case has remarkable similarity to Krissy’s antics.
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Curmudgeon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:48 pm If you can use your tv on-demand for the British drama Kavanagh Q.C. Season 4, Episode 4 with John Thaw (formerly Morse), a court case has remarkable similarity to Krissy’s antics.
I made an update on the birdie site about Krissy today.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Seims like something happened yesterday in the Ken and Barbie case. Can't be bothered to look it up.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I lied - I did look it up. I don't see the ruling Jared is talking about but lots of red thumb sovcit goodness in his recent court stuff.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/63 ... -v-cromar/
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:58 am I lied - I did look it up. I don't see the ruling Jared is talking about but lots of red thumb sovcit goodness in his recent court stuff.
Capture.JPG
Checked Pacer and there was nothing there that was not already on the courtlistener docket. Could it have been in a state court, since a seizure may happen there?

I did not realize that the Cromar's actually had a bankruptcy case in Michigan in the early 2000s.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:20 pm
scirreeve wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:58 am I lied - I did look it up. I don't see the ruling Jared is talking about but lots of red thumb sovcit goodness in his recent court stuff.
Capture.JPG
Checked Pacer and there was nothing there that was not already on the courtlistener docket. Could it have been in a state court, since a seizure may happen there?

I did not realize that the Cromar's actually had a bankruptcy case in Michigan in the early 2000s.
Yeah it looks like state court. I didn't realize that until today. Case is Copper Birch v Cromar.
Jared and a few other poots are protesting today in front of the buyer's residence.
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

“You are trampling my rights!”
https://m.facebook.com/groups/428728057 ... 43946&_rdr

Said to the mounted police officers who could have actually trampled him... but being Victoria they instead spoke calmly to him and just ticketed him for breaching the Covid restrictions.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jared says the SWAT team is gonna take out Cromar. I hope this is true (I xxed out address that Jared posted).
Jared Green
·
Sheriff Smith lives at xxxxxxxxxxxxx. His neighbors need to know.
Please call or message Utah County Sheriff. You don't have to know any other facts other than Ken has never had a trial and is expecting a SWAT Raid again any minute. Defend due process for others now or there will be no one to defend you when it's your turn.
hey Sheriff,
I am very concerned with the safety of the Cromar Family. You expect them to give up their house without a trial. That is abominable. That is treason against your oath to defend due process and the Constitution for the United States and Utah State. You don't have to do what your filthy BAR Attorneys tell you to do. God gave you a brain and a heart. If you allow harm to the Cromars God will hold you accountable when you stand before Him at the last day when all masks, costumes, and excuses are removed.
You may very well suffer for your negligence this side of the grass. Title 18 of the U.S. Code was written for you.
Please do the right thing and leave Ken Cromar alone until he gets a trial by jury. God is watching and so are the people.
boots

Post by boots »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:51 am
Jared Green

Please call or message Utah County Sheriff. You don't have to know any other facts other than Ken has never had a trial and is expecting a SWAT Raid again any minute. Defend due process for others now or there will be no one to defend you when it's your turn.
hey Sheriff,
I am very concerned with the safety of the Cromar Family. You expect them to give up their house without a trial. That is abominable. That is treason against your oath to defend due process and the Constitution for the United States and Utah State. You don't have to do what your filthy BAR Attorneys tell you to do. God gave you a brain and a heart. If you allow harm to the Cromars God will hold you accountable when you stand before Him at the last day when all masks, costumes, and excuses are removed.
You may very well suffer for your negligence this side of the grass. Title 18 of the U.S. Code was written for you.
Please do the right thing and leave Ken Cromar alone until he gets a trial by jury. God is watching and so are the people.
This is something that drives me nuts about some people facing foreclosure. They think that a nonjudicial foreclosure, which they bought into when they borrowed the purchase price on their home, should take place not only in court but with a jury. That doesn't even happen in most judicial foreclosure cases as those are often resolved with summary judgment motions. So, this "filthy BAR lawyer" thinks God wants you to adhere to the contract you signed and vamoose if it has come to that.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

boots wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:43 pm
scirreeve wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:51 am
Jared Green

hey Sheriff,
This is something that drives me nuts about some people facing foreclosure. They think that a nonjudicial foreclosure, which they bought into when they borrowed the purchase price on their home, should take place not only in court but with a jury. That doesn't even happen in most judicial foreclosure cases as those are often resolved with summary judgment motions. So, this "filthy BAR lawyer" thinks God wants you to adhere to the contract you signed and vamoose if it has come to that.
They have had far more 'trial' than most people. They lost the house and everything else to the IRS over the better part of a decade, then were evicted and physically set-out in a completely different process, with the property being disposed of in yet another proceeding...all of which they actively took part in by filing over 100 various motions, counterclaims, affidavits, patents, notifications, red thumbprints and slanty signatures.

I think that's probably why we saw Ammon go from one post about how he was going to live there forever 'til they got their day in court to complete crickets.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:51 am Jared says the SWAT team is gonna take out Cromar. I hope this is true (I xxed out address that Jared posted).
I would certainly love that, but I'm skeptical. Not that he'd have any advance knowledge of that in the first place, but the new purchasers of the property recently got bounced out of court for lack of standing (or something) in their quest to get the court to force someone/anyone to break in and throw the squatters out. Basically they bought it from the Feds after the IRS took it, but the Cromars had already moved back in. When they call the local police they're told to have the US Marshalls handle it and the Marshalls tell them to call the locals and nobody will help them.

I'm curious what Ken & Barbie are doing for money. I'm not sure if he still receives any royalties for writing All Dogs Go To Heaven, I assume that sort of thing is lienable, but maybe not directly (or the IRS fully satisfied their debt with the house and whatever else they took). Not even sure how how one might go about looking that up, maybe Orlylicious could tell us.
boots

Post by boots »

LtDansLegs wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:43 pm
boots wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:43 pm This is something that drives me nuts about some people facing foreclosure. They think that a nonjudicial foreclosure, which they bought into when they borrowed the purchase price on their home, should take place not only in court but with a jury. That doesn't even happen in most judicial foreclosure cases as those are often resolved with summary judgment motions. So, this "filthy BAR lawyer" thinks God wants you to adhere to the contract you signed and vamoose if it has come to that.
They have had far more 'trial' than most people. They lost the house and everything else to the IRS over the better part of a decade, then were evicted and physically set-out in a completely different process, with the property being disposed of in yet another proceeding...all of which they actively took part in by filing over 100 various motions, counterclaims, affidavits, patents, notifications, red thumbprints and slanty signatures.

I think that's probably why we saw Ammon go from one post about how he was going to live there forever 'til they got their day in court to complete crickets.
This is something really common in so-called foreclosure activism. There are countless people on social media who loudly blab their story but they omit many many facts about their situation. There's a sort of 'code of non-questioning' among the foreclosure activist types where they act like they are duty bound to accept anything a homeowner tells them no matter how farfetched. When you look into the stories of many people crying foul in a very public manner about their foreclosures (which I did as an attorney many times) you find a lot of problems on the homeowner's side of things. I suspect Ammon was snowed by the fact of all the support these people had and once he looked into it he couldn't stomach what he saw.

If it's the same couple, I recall their (hard to believe) story was that they were being foreclosed upon just because they are Christian, right? Most people immediately think there has to be something more to the story. But, there is a very vocal minority who do not question these highly improbable claims. At least Ammon backed off once he realized it was all hooey (which may tell that Ammon doesn't fully buy into all the pseudolegal nonsense in the world.)

(And I will add that people like the Cromars make it hard for those with legitimate legal cases to succeed because they become the proverbial needle in a haystack of Cromer-Like nonsense that the courts are sick of.)
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

boots wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:43 pm :snippity:
I suspect Ammon was snowed by the fact of all the support these people had and once he looked into it he couldn't stomach what he saw.
:snippity:
At least Ammon backed off once he realized it was all hooey (which may tell that Ammon doesn't fully buy into all the pseudolegal nonsense in the world.)
I think you are overestimating the ethics of Ammon a bit here. The Bundy's got a taste of grifter fame and now they just go wherever they feel will let them get a taste of the spotlight again or garner them some financial windfall from gullible true believers. I personally don't think any of the Bundy's buy their own bullshit but just know that others will. In my opinion he put out his one statement hoping to be able to score some more grift and when he quickly realized those involved don't have anything to give him or any serious dedication (being more the whining keyboard circle jerk kinda crowd) he simply moved on to the next on brand attempt to rekindle fame and fortune "I'm gonna boycott wells fargo for making me wear a damn mask and violating my constitutional right to be dumb! Who's with me?!?! Paypal accepted, check my patreon, Remember the Wildlife refuge t-shirts on sale for $32 each while supplies last....."
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

boots wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:45 pm
If it's the same couple, I recall their (hard to believe) story was that they were being foreclosed upon just because they are Christian, right?
So that was actually a previous and completely different family (I forget where, but a big family on a small ranch), but he jumped in VERY publicly online and calling for people to travel there and support them. Once it became painfully obvious to everyone else that the family had been given a multitude of hearings and other opportunities there was a Bundy retraction and pretty huge embarrassment, so I definitely think that situation figured into the sudden abandonment of this one.
Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

So that was actually a previous and completely different family (I forget where, but a big family on a small ranch)
That was Nov. 2019. It's hard to keep track of all the Bundy ego events :daydream: :daydream:
https://www.krem.com/article/news/local ... 7e202a0660
CLEARWATER COUNTY, Idaho – Ammon Bundy, the man who helped lead a 2016 standoff with the federal government in Oregon, says he is leaving Orofino, Idaho on Thursday after a family failed to present evidence of wrongful eviction from their ranch.

Bundy said he was allowed onto the property on Wednesday after he posted a Facebook Live video one day earlier encouraging his supporters to help the family after authorities evicted them from their home.
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

I think the Nickersons was a three pronged blow to Ammhole...

1. It was quite obvious they just stopped paying their mortgage, can't spin that one very well...

2. Lack of support, pootvillie 3% Idaho nutjob militia only sent 3 brave warriors to fight for freedumb, not the massive army he expected...

3. Most importantly, the Nickersons had their own grift going, which would have massively undercut his, can't have that.

So then he just slunk off back to his cave :violin:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
boots

Post by boots »

I stand corrected, it was the Nickersons, the first time around.

So Ammon is now learning for the second time that people crying "injustice" on the internet aren't always right, and that he should check out their claims before he jumps. He's in for a thorough education in that concept if he wants to keep shilling for alleged foreclosure victims who have gone full wackjob. Foreclosures have been a gateway for some of them to buy into all kinds of crazy, e.g., free grazing, weird federal reserve theories, capital letters cray cray, etc.

It's a sick world. Many of those people overbought or had "liar loans" and got a piece of substantial property they could never have afforded but for the insane mortgage roller coaster before 2007. For many of them (not all) I am convinced they can't give up what they got, simply because they know they'll never face market conditions again that will allow them to buy something that nice. At the root of all the claims of injustice there are often years of unpaid payments (and no of course they are not putting the payments into an account until the evil banksters prove they "own the note"), a lot of woe is me stories with big holes in them, and a large dose of good old self-interest; it makes the world go 'round, both for bankers and anti-foreclosure types.

(I make a distinction between Nickersons types and those who have legitimate legal claims against their banks and services, as those ARE out there and I don't mean to disparage those people).
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

If you're of a mind, take a gander at this video, specifically the voicemails left by the fans of this crusading "auditor"

No one, I don't care who --a cop, a clerk, a judge-- should have to put up with that kind of hooey. As far as these fellows are concerned anymore, it should be act like an asswipe, get treated like one.

Bonus voicemail from Eric Brandt, barefoot supporter of the Colorado numpties, and full on nutbar.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://hanfordsentinel.com/opinion/you ... e9245.html
You and the Law: Confession of a (former) sovereign citizen
YouTube featuring Keith

“Mr. Beaver, may I send you my video which led to our phone call?” Keith politely asked, and I agreed. Soon the full impact of his faith in the Sovereign Citizen movement became clear as his wife and three children — in the car with him — were in tears, crying, screaming, begging him to just do what the officer asked.

“I was speeding. My license had expired but I was under this illusion that I was above the law and didn’t need one, nor did I need state-required insurance. I was a true believer and was nasty to the police officer, spouting off what I now realize was pure nonsense about the cop’s having no right to detain me for the traffic violations.

“I said idiotic things, such as ‘I am traveling not driving for commerce’ as in some of the seminars I attended, they say you only need a license if you are operating a commercial vehicle.’

"At these seminars, they told us to rattle off the law–or what they said was the law–and to demand ID from the police, but to refuse to identify ourselves. They also told us to stop filing our income tax and refuse to pay property taxes — which I did, over my wife’s objections. That proved costly.”
► Show Spoiler
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Where do you go to find Sov Cit seminars? How do I find one in my town? :think: :confused:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”