Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

scirreeve

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by scirreeve »

Winston Shrout is now at FCI Terminal Island (CA) - Koerber is there too.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:thumbs:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I really like this tweet. In their world view Trump is benevolent and infallible and 5G is evil so how to reconcile Trumps support of 5G?
Sekrit Stuffs!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Billy figured out some stuff!!
William J. Wagener
20 hrs ·
Vaccines have MERCURY, which is a poison to humans. Its said to be used to "stabilize" the vaccine. But any amount weakens the immune system. NEVER take an injected Vaccine, It also is the probably cause of AUTISM. because is crosses the blood - Brain barrier easily under age 14. or so. The ANTI- CoVid19 so called "vaccine" will kill more people than the virus, SIMPLY because of the MERCURY. Also remove your so called "Silver [mercury] amalgum tooth fillings. If your Dentist assures you its save, CHANGE DENTIST and eat less sweets.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:confused: Do sovcits and CTers have extra-large skulls so they can s squeeze in all the stupid?

kickaha

Post by kickaha »

mmmirele wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:53 am
I didn't know whether this guy was just your basic garden variety tax evader (and thus should be left to the good people at Quatloos!) or a sovereign citizen, but he wants to use a "sovereign citizen" argument in his tax evasion case, so I came down on the sovcit side.
Ronald Allen Wright, who operated a debt-relief business called Money Solutions on Garners Ferry Road, “engaged in various discredited tax defier tactics” that are illegal, according to an indictment in the case.
Ronald Allen Wright's convictions were (unsurprisingly) just affirmed on appeal. His attorney filed an Anders brief, and Mr. Wright chimed in with a pro se brief repeating his sovcit objections to the court's jurisdiction. The Fourth Circuit oddly failed to defer to Mr. Wright's arguments.

The government is currently forcing joinder on Mr. Wright at the federal pen in Allentown, PA. His stay there is scheduled to last until October 2027.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

That affirmation was short, clear, and to the point. I notice they didn't even mention the sovcit folderol. Hope he likes his new home. I have a feeling cert is going to be a non starter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:56 pm
That affirmation was short, clear, and to the point. I notice they didn't even mention the sovcit folderol. Hope he likes his new home. I have a feeling cert is going to be a non starter.
For clarity, they gave short shrift to the sovcit stuff. Here is the relevant text of their response.
Fourth, counsel questions whether the district court erred in denying Wright’s pro
se motions that raised various sovereign citizen theories on why the district court lacked jurisdiction over this matter, and Wright repeats these arguments in his pro se brief. These arguments are frivolous and, thus, the district court did not err in denying his motions. See Bey v. Indiana, 847 F.3d 559, 561 (7th Cir. 2017); United States v. Jonassen, 759 F.3d 653,
657 n.2 (7th Cir. 2014).

Notorial Dissent

That's pretty short shrift. :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Which made me think "er, I dunno wot a 'shrift' is and why anyone cares if it's shorter than usual."

So, for those similarly underinformed, here's Merriam-Webster:
Definition of shrift
1 archaic
a: a remission of sins pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of reconciliation
b: the act of shriving : CONFESSION
2 obsolete : CONFESSIONAL

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:38 am
Which made me think "er, I dunno wot a 'shrift' is and why anyone cares if it's shorter than usual."

So, for those similarly underinformed, here's Merriam-Webster:
Definition of shrift
1 archaic
a: a remission of sins pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of reconciliation
b: the act of shriving : CONFESSION
2 obsolete : CONFESSIONAL
I used the Oxford Dictionary
https://www.lexico.com/definition/short_shrift

mass noun

Rapid and unsympathetic dismissal; curt treatment.
‘the judge gave short shrift to an argument based on the right to free speech’
More example sentences
archaic Little time between condemnation and execution or punishment.

Sam the Centipede

Yeah, but I was wondering about the "shrift" part on its own. I think most of us know what the phrase "given short shrift" means with the noun in combination. I had guessed that "shrift" was connected with the verb "to shrive" but I confess 8-) that I also wouldn't have been able to fully define that word reliably without checking.

kickaha

Post by kickaha »

Here's another recent fun one: Anthony Daniels, who just lost a habeas appeal in the Tenth Circuit.

This one takes a bit of setup. You very probably know that there's a federal law against possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Like most crimes, it requires a knowing, intentional act. The question with a crime like this is, what exactly does the defendant have to know and intend? Previously the answer was 'The defendant only has to know that they're in possession of a firearm -- they don't have to know that that's illegal, and they don't even have to know that they're a felon.' Then last year, the Supreme Court ruled -- in a case called Rehaif vs. US -- that in order to commit this crime, they also have to know that they've been convicted of a crime punishable by more than a year of imprisonment.

Mr. Daniels was convicted of possession in 2018, and his appeal was over before the Supreme Court decided Rehaif. So after Rehaif came down, he filed a habeas petition asking to be let go. That much is perfectly fine; the decision in Rehaif was retroactive. But for most felons, it's very difficult to make a Rehaif claim -- most convicted felons have actually served more than a year in prison, which makes it very difficult to argue that they didn't know they were felons. And for Mr. Daniels, it would be a particularly hard row to hoe, because he'd been in prison twice for more than a year each. In fact he'd been sentenced to a total of 20 years for those convictions.

But Mr. Daniels had the answer to that.
He asserted that his trial counsel was ineffective for failing to argue that Daniels did not “knowingly” violate § 922(g)(1). Citing Rehaif[...], Daniels alleged that “he believed he had a right to possess a firearm.” In particular, Daniels argued that he at all times thought he was a sovereign citizen known as a “Moorish American National,” and “due to [these] beliefs,” he “did not ‘know’” he belonged to a category of persons who could be barred from possessing weapons.
In other words, since he believes that the courts have no jurisdiction over him, he couldn't possibly know that he'd properly been convicted of a crime. Foolproof, right?

Errrrr, no.
Daniels’ argument is not really that he was unaware of his years in prison at the time he possessed a firearm in violation of § 922(g)(1). Instead, his argument is that he disagreed with his prior felony convictions, because he viewed himself as a sovereign citizen outside the jurisdiction of the American legal system. That is not a basis for relief under Rehaif. Defendants like Daniels surely could come up with countless reasons why they believe their previous convictions were invalid. But such subjective disagreements cannot rewrite or erase the past. Daniels was charged with and convicted of felony offenses. He went to prison for those offenses, spending more than a year behind bars each time. His philosophical objections to the legitimacy of United States government cannot change these realities.

So Mr. Daniels is still stuck in prison because of that pesky "reality" thing.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:18 am
Yeah, but I was wondering about the "shrift" part on its own. I think most of us know what the phrase "given short shrift" means with the noun in combination. I had guessed that "shrift" was connected with the verb "to shrive" but I confess 8-) that I also wouldn't have been able to fully define that word reliably without checking.
I looked it up. Shrift and shrive relate to confession to a priest. Short shrift refers to the short time a condemned person had for his/her confession before execution.

Domenico

Post by Domenico »

Hi everyone. I don't post often but all of this Covid-19 stuff is taking up too much of my brain space, so I thought I'd post this Facebook conversation that I got involved in that shows the rantings of an Australian sovcit. I am Me in this conversation and I will occasionally make comments between these pointy parentheses < >, whatever they're called.

<edited to remove participants real names>

<Original post>

To those slagging off Jacinda Adern: She is the first ever PM to have dealt with a terrorist attack; A volcanic eruption; Climate change reforms AND a pandemic all in one term of office, oh all while holding a baby. So please sit the hell down, shut up and let the woman get on with the job.

Comments

1. Amazing woman!
2. Surely no one is slagging her off. Absolute bloody legend
3. She’s amazing!!!
4. Yesss!!!
5. I couldn’t be more in love with her tbh

<Warning - sovcit rant>

Sovcit How did she deal with it She defied law and changed laws without any authority As in she has effectively removed arms The bio of their terrorist is sketchy Btw NZ ill I’ll be in bankruptcy before Australia and most people there know how she has destroyed the economy We live here not in NZ and the news in the ground there is she poisoned the country with 1080 has remived removed enormous numbers of Maori Babies from mothers in hospital And NZ has no gold holdings They have fake money and no economy So Saint Ardern Arden did not deal with terrorism she dealt with a false flag and is a good actress She is a far left fascist and anyone who queried the false narrative was jailed Well anyone who lives that should enjoy NZ citizenship Why are there so many New Zealanders living in Australia ? Mmm Because they cannit cannot afford can not afford to live there ! Its It’s easy to imagine the grass is greener But in NZ she made sure its it’s toxic green grass and waterways DeadKiwis and flora and fauna Wait and see what they say about her when shit really hits the fan like in two weeks

<end sovcit rant>

Jane Doe John Smith is this true John?

John Smith Jane Doe Kia ora sister.. I can only say that everyone is entitled to their opinions like Pier... in my humble opinion she’s an amazing world leader who has had the balls to deal with some extremely hard situations. Some of the issues Pier has accused her of doing have been around and ongoing (mostly from John Keys national govts) long before she came into office, and some of the things Pier talks about don’t even make sense? Personally, she has changed the education system so the true history of NZ will start to be told in schools (of our land wars, and how much of our land was stolen) which for me is a huge step. She has stood up to other world leaders like “ScoMo” and although You can’t make everyone happy, she is the leader we’ve needed for a long time and in a time of great uncertainty she has given us and the world an amazing example to take pride and gain confidence in.
I love her and I’m sure as with all people in the political game there’s always wheeling and dealing, but she’s got my vote and respect.

Jane Doe John Smith thanks for the clarification brother - it’s important to listen to the lands first peoples, and the ones it’s directly impacting. I love her and feel like she has a heart.

Sovcit Jane Doe she has no heart from the stealing of Maori babies and poisoning the entire country....they are effecting the first nations peoples. She has buits not even one percent of the promised desperately needed social housing. A persona is propaganda Stacey.

Me Sovcit "...has no gold holdings They have fake money and no economy So Saint Ardern Arden did not deal with terrorism she dealt with a false flag and is a good actress."
Can you explain exactly what you mean by this? Sounds like you've bought into some bullshit.

Sovcit Me try researching the former dj....try doing wide research of the media in NZ and the financial reactions....if after a week you cannot find any I will send you links from my archives.

Me Sovcit Why can't you send them now? I want to see exactly what you've been seeing, that way I can check your sources to make sure it's not just some sort of propaganda you've fallen for.

SovcitMe because clearly people cannot use their own intuition to pick up on personality politics. So as you do your resarch you will slowly awaken. It takes years for people to calm their anxiety over revelations. Just do your due diligence

SovcitMe as I said you keep digging for a week and see how you go

Me SovcitSo you got nothing, right? Send me the information you've been reading and I'll check to see if it has any merit. Surely, you can do me that simple courtesy...

Sovcit Me maybe read the usual sources of peon information like the herald sun In the mean time do your research

<the Herald Sun is a Murdoch tabloid not even worthy of wiping you arse with, even when there's no toilet paper left in the world>

Me SovcitIf you're getting your info from the Herald Sun then I already know you're misinformed. Send me your links, please.

Sovcit Me as I said ...do your research....accepting information from me is spoonfeeding....my children dont get that and they are great researchers in their professions....here's a clue start with her...her life her contacts her education...

Me Sovcit Ok, so you've got nothing. Thanks for confirming that. Have a nice day down the rabbit hole and make sure you drink the koolaid daily...

<end conversation>

It's about 3pm here and I'm gonna have my first beer for the day. Not my normal style but we're basically in lock down and there's nothing else to do...

Take care, y'all!

<ETA (2 beers later...)>

Sovcit Me good defeatist way to calm yourself....just go away but try to insult someone....grest stuff This is why personality politicians ruin the world. Just like Hitler and Stalin But the new came is have a DJ run a country and be all "heart" But whatever

<Jane Doe is a good friend of mine>

Jane Doe Sovcit I’m sorry but you seem to have all the answers but unwilling to share. You're forcing your opinions and it’s quite aggressive - you’re also talking about things which are far fetched but then speaking down to us for not understanding lol
Strange

Sovcit Jane Doe maybe ask the question of yourself of how you form an opinion....propaganda is used to evoke emotion it is not fact based. If you feel that is agressive it is is perhaps your own internal anxiety that I do not agree with that narrative. I do not give people information to change their mind The intuition should tell you something is not right there.

Sovcit I am not sure if you know this Jane but just for the record. Your mother, my friend, had me do loads of research for her. You know I would not speak anything I can not validate. Thinking and feeling is not knowing.

Me Sovcit Then fucking well validate your claims, you moron!

Sovcit Me my point is I researched and then research is the process of assimilating that information and foremulating opinion. Spoonfeeding is how people enmass accept propaganda . Moron is a good insult though

Me Sovcit You really are an idiot. You have nothing, nothing at all to back up your claims. Why would you not give the links to your "research" if they would shut me up and put me in my place? You are a raving lunatic. PS, leave Jane's mum out of it, have some respect!

<That's it. I think that she's had enough, I certainly have!>

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

MacNab has found a sovereign citizen / Qdummy child abduction with handgun in progress:

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Jeffrey wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:46 am
MacNab has found a sovereign citizen / Qdummy child abduction with handgun in progress:

Sov/cit faux pas:
She was last known driving a black 2014 Ford Escape with Florida license plate ECLAUSE.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Jeffrey wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:46 am

UPDATE, the girls were found.

https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/AMBER ... 14071.html

This article had some online posts made by the mother.
https://www.lex18.com/news/covering-ken ... sing-twins
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

She was an "agent" for Chris Hallett's EClause nonsense. Saw someone say on the twitter that she was in Hallett's car - not sure if true. Kirk Pendergrass has been all over her FB page. Seems like Hallett and Pendergrass might be somehow involved.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hallett looks like another piece of work. With his own child custody problems, of course:

https://casetext.com/case/hallett-v-ohio
He seeks several types of relief, including thirty-three million dollars and the disbandment of all lawyers and bar associations.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:05 pm
Hallett looks like another piece of work. With his own child custody problems, of course:

https://casetext.com/case/hallett-v-ohio
He seeks several types of relief, including thirty-three million dollars and the disbandment of all lawyers and bar associations.
Of course he does. Sounds very much like the usual sovcit argle bargle. Sounds to me like the court should have automatically dismissed for failure to state a claim, show jurisdiction, and a relief that was within their purview.

I live for the day when Pendergrass goes to jail for at the very least UPL and hopefully for a more serious felony, for a VERY long time.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Chris explains his involvement in Neely's case. Normal sovcit BS (I did not watch all of this video).

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wow Hallet is crazy, he thinks there's "fractal calculus" codes behind court case numbers. Refer to her as his client.

Notorial Dissent

I tried, I couldn't wade through it. He's too fond of his own voice for my taste. He blathers. Definitely sovcit and definitely nutz. She is apparently as nutz as he is.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Billy has a rant. Also a weird segue but whatever.
William J. Wagener
March 25 at 1:05 PM ·
Dr. Elaine Brown, was released from Prison, Feb. 28th, 2020, as a result of the Judge in her case reducing her sentence to "time served", 12 years, plus she will be under 3 years supervised probation, and will live with her son in Sommerville, MASS., but to obtain this "Mercy" as the Judge termed it, she had had her husband , Ed Brown, served "divorce papers" in his prison. which he refused to sign, but told her, she could consider herself "divorced". LAST INTERVIEW, the I.R.S. Personal Income TAX has been proved unlawful by a Minnesota Couple decades ago, and NOT appealed to SCotUS by IRS for fear that THAT court would concur with the lower Fed. Appeals Court. Irwin Schiff, wrote several pamphlets and a book called "THE FEDERAL MAFIA", which sold a reputed million copies in 3 editions, which prove that under the IRS own code book, there is NO penalty for NOT paying the 1040 form "suggested" tax, which one IRS commissioner admitted was a "Voluntary tax" to a famous film director, Aaron Russo, in his last great film, "From FREEDOM to Fascism" 2006. So Ed Brown was NOT wrong about the voluntary nature of the Federal Personal Income Tax. But as we all know, the I.R.S. will come AFTER you relestlessly if you don't pay the "voluntary" tax according to schedules issued by the foreign Agency known as Internal Revenue Service. and they will drag you into a special IRS TAX court, where you will automatically be denied your 7th Amendment Right to a Trial by Jury. THAT is the Epitome of Tyranny masquerading as "Liberty and Justice for all".
Ed Brown is scheduled to be released in 2045 or so at age 103. If Congress can print fake money, to the tune of 2-4 Trillion to "bailout" all the poor unemployed and Big and Small businesses... Where is the power to do so granted Congress in the Constitution. In that case, why not ask Pres. Trump to abolish the UnConstitutional Personal Federal Income Tax, and grant Dr. Elaine a "FULL PARDON" along with still in prison Ed Brown. Because when all the TRUTH is seen, which was NOT seen in their Kangaroo Court trial, which is why ED & Elaine stopped attending it (which was an justified INSULT to the Court and judge & especially the Prosecutors) - - - - - > Russo, Irwin Schiff, and Constitution all considered in the light of Truth - - - - - Ed Brown was correct. The Constitution states the taxes are to be "apportioned among the States", not leveled on individuals. Further reseach shows it was created and burdened down on INDIVIDUALS "Payroll weekly deducted" by necessity of World War II. Prior to that it was assessed and "volunteered" at the end of the Year.

Time for President TRUMP to END the Payroll Tax completely, and Pardon in FULL the BROWNS.

Time to restore the full value of the millions of former homeOwners who were robbed by forged robbo signed fake documents. That Can Easily be done, by simple looking up all the Sheriffs Evictions of HomeOwners and paying the former Occupant/owners full value of the Home, and then have those attorneys who processed the forged documents rounded up and indicted, tried by a jury of their disPossed victim-HomeOwners, and put in Max security Prisons breaking big rocks into tiny pea size stones.

the Proposed 2 - 4 Trillion Bailout will just go to buy new private jets for the super rich Gangsters who run the banks, and further destroy America, when the Dumicrats are done packing it with fat, and the Republicans pack it with triple FAT. Then those still left will see devaluation of what cash they still have, and oh well I just go on rambling. Demand FULL PARDONS for Ed Brown & Elaine Brown who is still adjusting to being out of Prison and home with her son. FULL PARDON is an admission that the Court Trial was screwey, and it certainly was. As many can attest.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Also has some words about Anthony.
William J. Wagener
Yesterday at 1:46 AM ·
Can you write a letter to Judge Leslie E. Kobyashi in Honolulu to release NON-violent offender, Anthony T. Willliams?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”