Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Notorial Dissent

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:32 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 pm
Paging Rudy... Rudy, please pick up the white courtesy phone.
Yes, sounds like one of TexasDummy's innocent martyrs, now if he'll only just profess a belief in some whacked out version of Christianity then he'll be perfect for Rudy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:28 am

I've heard this bull before.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:36 pm
[...]Leighton Ward was sentenced to ~20 years in jail in Arizona for mortage fraud. Details about Leighton Ward's case are upthread here. Ward appeared in at least one video with Miller where they held a session of their pretend "postal district court" suing the IRS, and "winning" a pretend default judgment against the Feds when they failed to show up for this pretend court session. The video mostly shows them sitting around and waiting for a couple of hours.
A footnote to the case of Leighton Ward, acolyte of the late, unlamented David-Wynn: Miller, inventor of that bizarre "truth syntax" that reads like 1960s COBOL programming logic, and takes the standard for pseudo-legal gibberish to a level that's unlikely to be surpassed in my lifetime.

Ward's sister was sentenced recently to 2 1/2 years for using his fraudulent mortgage scam techniques to try to throw the legitimate owners out of a home in Tennessee that their mother formerly owned. The mother was also accused of taking part in the scheme along with somebody's ex-husband (not clear from the wording whether it was the sister's ex or the mother's). https://www.wsmv.com/woman-convicted-in ... 626a9.html

talks2Eagles

Post by talks2Eagles » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:20 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:08 pm
It's as if the Topanga Canyon Blvd. exits on the 101 aren't well marked. And if you're driving south on the 101 there is one exit and when you get to Topanga Canyon Blvd. you have a choice. So in order to get lost you have to ignore the signs.

I suppose SovCits do ignore the signs because the signs themselves are all part of the conspiracy.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:28 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm
Ward's sister was sentenced recently to 2 1/2 years for using his fraudulent mortgage scam techniques to try to throw the legitimate owners out of a home in Tennessee that their mother formerly owned. The mother was also accused of taking part in the scheme along with somebody's ex-husband (not clear from the wording whether it was the sister's ex or the mother's). https://www.wsmv.com/woman-convicted-in ... 626a9.html
I went to one of the extra links on that article. At first, it sounded like she was being prosecuted for her brother's actions. As the article went on, she demonstrated how she was also a true believer and is completely supportive of her Ward. She may not be the ringleader of all this, but I have little doubt that she was very busy aiding and abetting his work.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/woman-breaks- ... b2975.html
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:42 pm

You know what they say about family that plays scams/cons together? They go to prison together. As witness Williams mater et fils.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:42 pm
You know what they say about family that plays scams/cons together? They go to prison together. As witness Williams mater et fils.
Where the Bundy cult is concerned, "The family that preys together, stays together"
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Another brilliant poot project in the works.

Go for it, poots! Don’t forget to livestream it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Kaptn Karl, you are desperately needed to lead the advance party.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm
Another brilliant poot project in the works.

Go for it, poots! Don’t forget to livestream it.

https:// www.facebook.com/2027282427543750/posts ... 36&sfns=mo
Britlliant :lol: Storm the Federal Reserve While The Government Handles Area 51 :doh:

The Army and Airforce will handle Area 51 well with their own resources, no government intervention required. And as far as the Federal Reserve is concerned, I think they only handle a lot of paperwork there and have no stash of printed $$$ at hand (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eccles_Building).

The good stuff can be found here
Along with the foreign gold, the Fed's Manhattan vault holds about 5% of America's roughly $11 billion in gold reserves and coin, valued at the statutory rate of $42.22 per fine troy ounce, according to the U.S. Mint. The U.S. government keeps the rest in Denver, Fort Knox, Ky., and West Point, N.Y.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:55 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:22 pm
Along with the foreign gold, the Fed's Manhattan vault holds about 5% of America's roughly $11 billion in gold reserves and coin, valued at the statutory rate of $42.22 per fine troy ounce, according to the U.S. Mint. The U.S. government keeps the rest in Denver, Fort Knox, Ky., and West Point, N.Y.
I knew the 3%ers were stupid, but geez, the Battlefield Earth aliens primitive humans understood this.
This bramble need not be traversed.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:26 am

VIDEO: Sovereign Citizen's Wife Chastises Him Throughout Traffic Stop
Philadelphia, PA – A man who claimed to identify as a Moorish Sovereign Citizen got schooled by his wife after he tried to argue with a Philadelphia police officer in front of her (video below).
:snippity:
“Excuse me, can you give him your license, registration and insurance,” the wife interrupted. “We have our child in the car. I’m not doing it.”

“Don’t do it with my kid in the car,” she warned her husband. “I’m not doing this. You can stand up for yourself another time. I’m not getting killed with my kid in the car.”

As they sat waiting for the officer to run the driver’s information, the wife told her husband that the officer probably didn’t even know what a bond number was.

“They didn’t even talk to you all crazy. You started talking to them all crazy,” she ranted, sounding furious. “You can do that s--t when you get pulled over by yourself. Not with my kid in the car.”

She made fun of him putting them in jeopardy because he claimed to be “traveling,” the video showed.

“Look at my sovereign citizen husband. Or Moor. He wanna be a Moorish Citizen? He has a right to travel? He ain’t gotta reregister his car? And it only costs $70?” she ranted.

“Y’all n----as over here making this YouTube s--t talking ‘bout you cannot register your car – here come the tow truck, the impound and s--t,” she said as a tow truck backed up to her husband’s car in the video.

“And you ain’t gotta pay bills or do nothing like that?” the angry woman continued. “Look, they impounding his s--t. Thanks a lot honey. We can’t make it to our daughter’s doctors’ appointments. You can’t go to work. You can’t do s--t. Because you tried to be a Moor Citizen.”

“And look, the cops is impounding your s—t,” she mocked in the video as she watched from the front porch. “So first the car, next thing, it’ll be the house. And your credit score will drop.”

“Thanks a lot, Moor Citizens. You f--ked up my life,” she said as the video ended.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:32 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:26 am
Philadelphia, PA – A man who claimed to identify as a Moorish Sovereign Citizen got schooled by his wife after he tried to argue with a Philadelphia police officer in front of her (video below).
:snippity:
“Excuse me, can you give him your license, registration and insurance,” the wife interrupted. “We have our child in the car. I’m not doing it.”

“Don’t do it with my kid in the car,” she warned her husband. “I’m not doing this. You can stand up for yourself another time. I’m not getting killed with my kid in the car.”

As they sat waiting for the officer to run the driver’s information, the wife told her husband that the officer probably didn’t even know what a bond number was.

“They didn’t even talk to you all crazy. You started talking to them all crazy,” she ranted, sounding furious. “You can do that s--t when you get pulled over by yourself. Not with my kid in the car.”

She made fun of him putting them in jeopardy because he claimed to be “traveling,” the video showed.

“Look at my sovereign citizen husband. Or Moor. He wanna be a Moorish Citizen? He has a right to travel? He ain’t gotta reregister his car? And it only costs $70?” she ranted.

“Y’all n----as over here making this YouTube s--t talking ‘bout you cannot register your car – here come the tow truck, the impound and s--t,” she said as a tow truck backed up to her husband’s car in the video.

“And you ain’t gotta pay bills or do nothing like that?” the angry woman continued. “Look, they impounding his s--t. Thanks a lot honey. We can’t make it to our daughter’s doctors’ appointments. You can’t go to work. You can’t do s--t. Because you tried to be a Moor Citizen.”

“And look, the cops is impounding your s—t,” she mocked in the video as she watched from the front porch. “So first the car, next thing, it’ll be the house. And your credit score will drop.”

“Thanks a lot, Moor Citizens. You f--ked up my life,” she said as the video ended.
This is classic.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:49 pm

"Check your attitude". -Word.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:50 pm

A towed car is just as good as a shattered window. I bet it will cost more than the $70 citation he expected to get. :rotflmao:

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:30 pm

The guy had a tail/brake light out.

How about starting out by saying, "Thanks for letting me know officer. I'll take care of that right away."
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:04 pm

What gets me about SovCittery is how it's the people furthest down the economic and social totem poles who embrace it. You'd think that their life experiences would make them fully understand who really has the power: those with the ability to physically compel people (when necessary) to submit to authority.

Pseudolegal incantations and imprecations are no match for that. Neither are unorganized rabbles of deadbeats with guns.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:07 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:04 pm
Pseudolegal incantations and imprecations are no match for that. Neither are unorganized rabbles of deadbeats with guns.
Haven't you heard? When you die you get to take your guns with you if you have little additional wealth.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:26 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:04 pm
What gets me about SovCittery is how it's the people furthest down the economic and social totem poles who embrace it. You'd think that their life experiences would make them fully understand who really has the power: those with the ability to physically compel people (when necessary) to submit to authority.

SovCits are looking for a magical way out of the misery, which of course is almost always self-inflicted. Doing stupid things didn't work for them, so maybe some really stupid things (magic!) will.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:51 am

I think she was a true believer too, but was not going to co-self immolate with her and the kid in the car in sight of home.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:01 am

When it comes to mortgage nutters (who I distinguish from persons who are actually victims of some kind of bank malfeasance with their mortgage), there is a sort of two-step mental process they go through. Step one, they believe out of desperation that they are the victim of some big scheme where the evil bank is scheming to take their property with fake documents (and the existence of the document creation mills and the impenetrable process that is used by the banks to document their assignments of interest, and MERS weirdness play into this). Step two, is rationalization. They say "well if the bank can do fake documents, so can I!"

Since they believe that all of the documents on public record are "fake" and not just recreations of actual transfers which occurred, but were either not properly documented or the documents lost, and that the property they bought (quite often during the pre-great-recession era) which they can't afford is rightfully theirs, it's a slippery slope from there. They get on Facebook and youtube and start believing that they had no fault in buying "too much house" and think the whole great recession was engineered to take their homes. Pretty soon, the banks and the courts and the lawyers (even the ones trying to help homeowners) are perceived to be a part of a grand conspiracy. Once they are fully into this delusion, they believe they are true heroes of humanity for filing fake mortgage documents and repetitive groundless lawsuits.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:47 am

A pretty neat summation of what kind of country the SovCits and other libertarian/anarchist leaning people think they want:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:04 am

Don't the sovcits (or some of them) suggest that local communities can collectively provide such services, perhaps supervised by the sheriff, the most powerful – indeed the only – public official that they recognize?

Of course, any such assertion of a bucolic cooperative utopia is thoroughly refuted by the sovcits' own failure to ever act in the public good, and their inability to coordinate or cooperate on any activity (except the flight from Malheur NWR).

Few of them have any appreciation of how much their safety and comfort depends on government and other organizations and the goodwill of strangers.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:32 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:04 am
Don't the sovcits (or some of them) suggest that local communities can collectively provide such services, perhaps supervised by the sheriff, the most powerful – indeed the only – public official that they recognize?

Of course, any such assertion of a bucolic cooperative utopia is thoroughly refuted by the sovcits' own failure to ever act in the public good, and their inability to coordinate or cooperate on any activity (except the flight from Malheur NWR).

Few of them have any appreciation of how much their safety and comfort depends on government and other organizations and the goodwill of strangers.
Actually, we saw how they acted as a community at Malheur.

Their idea of sanitation was to dig a pit. They built a mud road. That was it.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:38 am

Been away for a while (new position at the evil too big to fsil employer is sucking up my life) but I came across this tragic story of a baby who died during a 10 day (you read that right) labor. Mom went to a sovereign citizen midwife.
Bell stated that Julie Lentz disclosed to her that she was not licensed to practice midwifery in Indiana. However, Lentz told Bell that she could join a sovereign-citizen association called Private Member Association to get around this issue. Lentz explained that by becoming a member of PMA, neither Lentz nor Bell could be prosecuted or held criminally liable for anything related to birth. Additionally, Lentz said the PMA made their relationship a “private transaction” that ensured she could practice legally.
But then Lentz didn't provide a contract related to PMA. And the whole thing turned inot a tragic cluster.

All this does is tell Lentz she can't practice as a mudwife. There have been no criminal charges, and maybe the state nursing lincense board might step in but the whole thing is a cluster, a baby is dead and mom nearly died.

You can read more here:
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... ills-baby/

Also the Chicago Tribune article:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/ ... story.html

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”