What Should Karl P. Koenigs' Scofflaw Vehicle Be Called?

OpVec
15%
Leviathan
No votes
Behemoth
3%
Jugger-Nut
No votes
DoofusMobile
27%
Jäger-nought
27%
Other
27%

Total votes: 33

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Since Karl is temporarily out of jail and not as much fun, with many great ideas posted this calls for a Sunday funday poll.

Often impounded, cursed by innocent neighbors when he parks, seen as compensation of some sort, rarely useful:

What should Karl P. Koenigs' gas guzzling scofflaw vehicle be called?

Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

neonzx

Re: What Should Karl P. Koenigs' Scofflaw Vehicle Be Called?

Post by neonzx »

Jäger-nought, of course.

Karl has provided so much entertainment to me and others that I'd probably cover his bar tab if I ever had the chance.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

neonzx wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:42 am
Jäger-nought, of course.

Karl has provided so much entertainment to me and others that I'd probably cover his bar tab if I ever had the chance.
I like this!

I refuse to call it the 'OpVec' since that's just playing into his fantasies, just as 'Capt. Karl' does.

That's why it's been the Behemoth, and 'Kap'n Karl' (because the 'Kap'n is a riff on Kap'n Krunch').

Thank to Sam for spurring the conversation and Orlylicious for the poll :-D ,

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

DoofusMobile suits Karl to a T.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Totaled. I'd like to call it totaled.

From that photo I'm not sure of the physics of having such a long contraption without any wheel support near the middle.

HisMexcellence

Post by HisMexcellence »

That thing would get stuck on a driveway, so I'm not sure why he's taking it off road.

I suppose he could have reinforced the frame in the center. Limo's do it. That thing is gonna get high-centered on the smallest of rises, and stuck on the any sort of reasonably tight turn.

How about common-lawly stuck?

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am
Totaled. I'd like to call it totaled.

From that photo I'm not sure of the physics of having such a long contraption without any wheel support near the middle.
The problem seems to be that he has a bunch of heavy stuff loaded right over the middle. The company which built it must have made allowance for the motorcycle, though.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Jäger-nought has a commanding lead. Just thought for a Sunday it would be fun, his posts are so boring and repetitive that until he's back in jail, he owes us some other kinds of laughs. :P
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

It resembles a modern-day Clampett truck. It would be perfect if Rachel were atop the hot mess of garbage, astride that stupid motorcycle. Of course Karl has nowhere near the natural intelligence of Uncle Jed. He is more akin with Jethro, about whom Jed once said "If brains was lard, that boy wouldn't have enough to grease a skillet."

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

He spends so much time running away. I think we should call it "Scooter".

Funny Dogs Butt Scooting Compilation 2014 NEW HD

I do realize these dogs have a medical problem and aren't actually funny.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The Pratmobile.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

The "LOOKATME!!! MOBILE"

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Suranis wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:27 pm
The Pratmobile.
:like: That works.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Karl’s PIMP (Phallic Inadequacy Made Prominent)

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PIMPH my ride as PIMPH supposedly stands for "person inclined to be macho and pack heat"?

Need something with the alcohol element though.... I'll be back.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

KKK (Kap'n Karl Koenigs) TurdTruck has a ring to it. :winner:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I stand by my oft-stated opinion on this matter:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:29 pm
I can't think of anything worse to call it than "Op-Vec." Op-Vec is the perfect name for this idiotic contraption. It sounds military, but is absolutely meaningless. All vehicles are operational, in the sense that Karl is using the word. It's an unnecessary modifier. Karl drove his operational vehicle to the water lake and ate food rations in the camping tent. It echoes Karl's pretentiousness about his self-assigned mission.

Also, "Op-Vec" is one of those names that successfully conveys what it is, even if you don't know what it means. Like "Electric Bougaloo" or "New Coke" or "Quisling." If you asked a random person to describe an Op-Vec, they'd come up with an oversized, overbuilt truck. It's the perfect word for the thing.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

That vehicle is, was, and ever will be one of the dumbest things ever built.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

"The DumbMobile" da da da dah da dah Dumbman...

boots

Post by boots »

The Ford Extradition

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

boots wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:22 pm
The Ford Extradition
This is also a good one!

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

How about The Dum-vee?

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:yeah: :bwaha:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:fingerwag: Now we learn that Karl is a :pray: Minister Of God :pray: , it is ill-mannered to mock this Chariot of Heavenly Justice, the Dumpster of Liberty. For does not the Bible say:
23 It came to pass that a mighty warrior traveled the lands of Don-Ald. This warrior's name was called Ka-Arl and his chariot was mighty with blackened sides and silver wheels upon oaken axles.
24 This chariot was of forty cubits length and carried upon its back a smaller chariot. And many marveled at this device, that it could carry such a load for its wheels were sorely separated and its girders did bow most greviously.
25 Ka-Arl traveled the lands proclaiming the Lord's word and protecting the weak. For he was Kaptain of a mighty invisible army.
26 The Phaorah's soldiers heard his message and trembled. Wherever Ka-Arl traveled, the soldiers came in their coats of blue cloth and spake unto him: "Ka-Arl, do come unto our dwelling house and there bide a while and we will feed you and upon the end of your stay we will carry you on our shoulders to our brothers across the land and they too will lodge you and feed you."
27 The Phaorah's judges also trembled when told of Ka-Arl and his invisible army. They feared arrest and execution for had they not oppressed honest travelers? Had they not said "ye that hath not papers shall ye not travel upon our roads and trails lest ye be punished"? Had they not denied the Lord's word as given to his servant Abraham in the mountains of Appalachia? Had they not denied the ninth and tenth amendments unto the commandments?
28 Ka-Arl was also possessed of a magical donkey. The name of this donkey was Rach-Ell. And Rach-Ell was sore afflicted by passing winds so was famed abroad as Rach-Ell the Gassy Burro.
29 Yet when Ka-Arl called in need, Rach-Ell came for to save him, bearing a bounty of silver shekels. For Rach-Ell was loyal, brave and stupid.
30 Across the land, the People of the Fog did laugh. For they heard not the message of Don-Ald and they feared not the wrath of Ka-Arl.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”