The Moorish-American Consulate

Chados

The Moorish-American Consulate

Post by Chados » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:35 pm

https://www.moorishamericanconsulate.org/

http://moor4igws.org/index.html

Just thought I'd leave this here. I posted the links in another thread but these folks deserve their own thread.

Sam the Centipede

Re: The Moorish-American Consulate

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Hey! Wow!! They have "Article III Common Law Consular Courts"!!! :rotflmao: :boxing:

Do those have overlapping jurisdiction with Postal Courts? Can Common Law Grand Juries over-rule them? Will Madame de la PopTart's
rule them to be tools of the the Holy Roman Empire?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:53 pm

Chados wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:35 pm
https://www.moorishamericanconsulate.org/

http://moor4igws.org/index.html

Just thought I'd leave this here. I posted the links in another thread but these folks deserve their own thread.
Thanks for posting the links. Have you seen much of these folks in the area where you practice?

One of the most amusing things about the "Moorish" crowd is that they're adopting a belief system that was initially created 40 years ago as a tool for white supremacists to gain control of governmental entities and thus to enable themselves to perpetrate racist actions without consequences.

Another interesting thing about the Moorish crowd is that they seem to have a fair number of these organizations that exist to try and sell materials to people. There were some people making a living selling SovCit advice a few years ago but that seems to have largely died away, replaced by free cut-and-paste over the web. But I've seen a few of these sites that are selling advice and information for fairly hefty prices (at least relative to the level of disposable income I imagine their target demographic has).

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:23 pm

The original Moorish Science Temple goes back to about 1922 and shares a history with Farrakhan's Nation of Islam. After the two movements split, the Moorish Science movement spun off numerous fragments - mostly the result of individuals who each wanted to be the Big Cheese in a cult. There are now, simultaneously, at least twenty different versions of the Moorish movement and they do not always get along with each other (as demonstrated on some city streets and in some prisons). Among the basic documents of the Moorish movement was the Zodiac Constitution and a pretended "original Thirteenth Amendment" (not the read end-of-slavery one, nor the Title of Nobility phantom, but a bill proposed - and defeated - in the 1865 Congress to provide all sorts of benefits to newly freed slaves), also a "Holy Koran" - definitely not the Arabic one - that tells them not to trust white people.

Altho an entirely black cult, Moors deny being of African descent and claim to be Asiatic (however, when asked to identify a country of origin, they likely point to Morocco, and claim benefits from a 200-year-old treaty with Morocco). Moorish teachings consist of geography, history, and law which nobody else ascribes to. Moors are told they can drive without licenses, in cars that are not registered or insured, and that they can claim diplomatic immunity and privileges, and that they need not pay income tax or other taxes. There are a lot of Youtube videos of Moors of various stripes sounding off, sometimes to policemen at traffic stops, on Moorish interpretations of their legal status.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:47 am

Their FB page is a hoot. They are using a Microsoft scam call as proof their filings forcing corporations to dissolve are working.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 am

I forget the name he was using, but there was one who hung out on the old Operation American Spring page Rooster (of PFA fame) ran until it petered out to two posters. I'm sure I could find it if I dug through the original Terry Trussell thread.

He claimed his ancestors predated the Native Americans and he personally owned the entire SE USA - GA, AL and FL. I was still using a male persona when I trolled OAS and he threatened to knock on my door and claim his property more than once.

But when [what's his name] spouted his "legal advice" the poots swooned. One even suggested he was Justice Thomas in cognito. They were all convinced Scalia had confirmed their common law grand jury scam was the real deal and [WHN] quoted a specific case to back it up (not text from the decision, just the case number). When I pointed out that particular case was actually from Washington State and dealt with a convicted killer's appeal, he finally left OAS never to return. Rooster shut down the site soon afterwards.
Goodwill has opened their Halloween Dept which makes it officially Halloween Season! :dance: ImageImageImage x4

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:28 am

The Moorish phenomonon seems to be totally US based and to spring from a terrible sense of racial and cultural inferiority embraced by some black Americans. The adherents of this belief do seem to come from low ability and low achieving people, and may be a way of blaming their own failings on race and persecution rather than their personal situation. It is notable that the adoption of honorific titles is almost universal, such as Bey, a title of modest honour in North Africa. It's an army of Colonels, without other ranks.

It can hardly be said that the way their ancestors reached America can possibly be the fault of present day African Americans, but a mechanism for flatly denying it ever happened does seem to fill some deep psychological need that allows belief in what to most is patently obvious nonsense, and this belief once adopted, does seem very resistant to any rational debunking.
The belief is held despite the usual utter and ignominious failure of any actions predicated on the truth of the belief, as can be so frequently seen in Moorish encounters with almost everybody, and notably with law enforcement officials.
I wonder if there is any way of curing such deluded beliefs, since they so disadvantage their adherents that they must be considered to have the nature of a disability.

Stormin'

Post by Stormin' » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:55 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 am
I forget the name he was using, but there was one who hung out on the old Operation American Spring page Rooster (of PFA fame) ran until it petered out to two posters. I'm sure I could find it if I dug through the original Terry Trussell thread.

He claimed his ancestors predated the Native Americans and he personally owned the entire SE USA - GA, AL and FL. I was still using a male persona when I trolled OAS and he threatened to knock on my door and claim his property more than once.

But when [what's his name] spouted his "legal advice" the poots swooned. One even suggested he was Justice Thomas in cognito. They were all convinced Scalia had confirmed their common law grand jury scam was the real deal and [WHN] quoted a specific case to back it up (not text from the decision, just the case number). When I pointed out that particular case was actually from Washington State and dealt with a convicted killer's appeal, he finally left OAS never to return. Rooster shut down the site soon afterwards.
He was:
Rechayahu Ben Harvey
Ambassador at The Indigenous Nation of the Principality of Granville

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:44 pm

:rotflmao:
Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 8.41.50 PM.jpg
"Let's use words from the news to try and sound smart."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:37 pm

Birth certificates locked into a blockchain :?: Immutable locked in with Mom and Dad? Plus of course crypto-currency secured child support :lol:

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:27 pm

Siegfried, I read an article last year that sadly I failed to bookmark and can’t find again. It was written by a psychologist. He was amazed to realize, and confirm by looking at his records and consulting other therapists, that over a decade or so ~30% of his patients grew to spend most of their time in a fantasy world of their own construction. Or sometimes, as in the case of Furries, a community of people doing the same thing. He asked around and found confirmation of his observation from others. They had elaborate social lives, friends, loved ones...invisible but very real to the patients

We’re being manipulated in the political realm and in social media. We’re encouraged to take a side on nearly every event that happens now and be emotionally invested in ours. I’m pretty sure it’s been going on for a decade or more. Is this one of the results of the deliberate division of our culture, do you think?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:02 am

We’re being manipulated in the political realm and in social media. We’re encouraged to take a side on nearly every event that happens now and be emotionally invested in ours. I’m pretty sure it’s been going on for a decade or more. Is this one of the results of the deliberate division of our culture, do you think?
I'll agree that there is such encouragement, but I'd disagree that it is anything at all new. I expect as soon as the concept 'Are you with me?' had been invented, some proto-human who had had the bright idea that a group was stronger than the individual was grunting it to his tribe.
After that the entire history of the human race has been defined by who could gather the biggest gang and collect the most stuff.

At least since the start of higher education in Britain, around the 15th century, the upper classes have been taught to be the leaders rather than the followers, by, for example, learning logic and rhetoric, the tools of control.
There may now be less emphasis on critical thinking, or it may simply be that for the majority of the population, such ability is undesirable.
If you are an advertiser or a politician, do you really want your words examined too closely and dispassionately?

Kate, I think it just the business, as usual. It is incumbent on everyone who does not want to be led, often down useless pathways such as sovcittery or moorishism, to be both knowlegeable and critical.

It ain't gonna happen, of course.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:22 am

Where is Granville? On a map, where is it?

I am not entirely clear on Granville's economy; the linked document mentioned miners -- Are there men digging in the earth for precious metal for Granville, and, if so, where are they digging? I had thought that the US federal law had a great deal of control over mining operations and that the mining of precious metals inside the US was nearly non-existent, so I would like to be enlightened on this matter.

And this guy who calls himself an ambassador isn't -- but he probably thinks that he can claim diplomatic immunity to lawsuits brought because of his flimflam, and maybe the people whom he swindles will believe that also.

The purported Granville govt is advertising its purported gold cryptocurrency -- unminted/unprinted alleged money that somehow is related to tangible gold bullion that you'll never see, and the whole system is being touted rather unambiguously as a money laundry and warehouse bank, where assets can be concealed and transmitted without any of the normal records or traces. If you're tempted here's a thought -- just as the IRS can't find your money in this AUcoin system, you cannot find your money or the AUcoin system when this pretended ambassador pulls a vanishing act - and the authorities won't knock themselves out to find money that you cannot prove ever existed but which you admit you were laundering.

https://ico-pgranville.online/?utm_source=trackico

Hey, you can always find free cheese in a mousetrap.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:34 am

Stormin' wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:55 pm

He was:
Rechayahu Ben Harvey
Ambassador at The Indigenous Nation of the Principality of Granville
That's him. I never figured out what he was doing at OAS, other than he enjoyed the adulation they heaped on him as a legal genius. After Trussell was arrested, he tried to rile up some of the angrier fellows into forming a mob to break him out of jail, assuring them they couldn't be arrested if they followed his sure-fire common law grand slam jury advice.

Good times.
Goodwill has opened their Halloween Dept which makes it officially Halloween Season! :dance: ImageImageImage x4

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:23 am

kate520 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:27 pm
Siegfried, I read an article last year that sadly I failed to bookmark and can’t find again. It was written by a psychologist. He was amazed to realize, and confirm by looking at his records and consulting other therapists, that over a decade or so ~30% of his patients grew to spend most of their time in a fantasy world of their own construction. Or sometimes, as in the case of Furries, a community of people doing the same thing. He asked around and found confirmation of his observation from others. They had elaborate social lives, friends, loved ones...invisible but very real to the patients
AKA escapism, a common coping mechanism for people suffering psychological distress. People have done this forever. What's different now is that with the internet, it's easier to find people to share one's preferred escapist fantasy, to organize into larger groups, and to demand and receive affirmation that one's escapist fantasy is socially acceptable, or even equivalent to reality.
I've heard this bull before.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:22 am

LtDansLegs wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:44 pm
:rotflmao:

Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 8.41.50 PM.jpg

"Let's use words from the news to try and sound smart."
Vaporware, vapor money, and now vapor gov't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:22 am
Where is Granville? On a map, where is it?
Just down the road a piece from Stupidville.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Evidently Granville is in Georgia.
Capture.JPG
http://pgranvillegov.net/government/about-us
Edit: Or maybe NC - this website is crazy.
http://pgranvillegov.net/government/pro ... f-carolina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stormin'

Post by Stormin' » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:19 pm

As Slim mentioned, Rechayahu Ben Harvey (or Rechy, as OAS called him, was active on Operation American Spring and Patriots For America sites during the OAS days of 2014. I found some notes from my internet search for him.
I was surprised to find that this link still worked, note that the article is from 2013. In it, he tells us about Granville. I assume he wrote the article. He names himself:
Rechayahu Ben Harvey,
Ambassador Extraordinary and
Plenipotentiary

Here is the web site, I copied the text into the sekrit section below.
http://theblacklistpub.ning.com/profile ... endence-fr
(Granville) consist(s) of present day North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Panhandle and northern Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, north of New Orleans, Texas, north of Houston, Arkansas, Missouri, the hanging bottom corner-bottom point of Nevada, most of Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona and California below Stockton,
He thinks big. He lists the address for Granville as Snelville, GA.

This may be a one-man fantasy that has faded away since 2015, but I suspect many of the underlying assumptions are shared by others. Such as:
the original inhabitants of North America were black, the Hebrews, Phoenicians, Egyptians and Moors that discovered North America centuries before Europeans.
that the majority of African Americans are not from Africa, but are descendants of the aboriginal and indigenous North Americans, America is really the brainwashed African Americans’ homeland, and the original gun laws in America were created to suppress the aboriginal, and indigenous inhabitants and arm the immigrant militias to keep the aboriginal and indigenous inhabitants enslaved and under control.
Pursuant to the International Law and The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples which was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly during its 62nd session at UN Headquarters in New York City on 13, September 2007. Indigenous People have the right to a nationality, self-determination/autonomy or self-government, right to belong to an indigenous community or nation.
Rechy outed himself as a Black man during the OAS days. And he is a college graduate. It sounds like his Granville fantasy has evolved with a cryptocurrency twist.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Pre-America Black Indigenous Inhabitants Declares Independence From USA
Posted by SendMeYourNews on May 2, 2013
Ambassador Harvey is heir and descendant of land owning Hebrew mix raced Indigenous Inhabitants that lived in North America before the United States of America, and the States of the Union were created.

"The Biblical Hebrew Israelites settled and claimed North America during the reign of King Solomon, circa 500 BCE; and marked their claim to North America with the oldest existence in the world, of the 10 Commandments on a boulder in New Mexico in ancient Hebrew, with the true name of the God of the Bible, Yahweh. The exodus of the Biblical Hebrews coming to an unoccupied continent in the west was written in Old Testament of the Hebrew Bible, in the Book of Ezra. This fact has been suppressed in the history books," stated Ambassador Harvey.

“I do not consent to my inheritance of Indigenous Rights or Proprietary Rights being taken; nor do I consent to trespass of my Unalienable and Inalienable Rights by any entity that has come upon this continent after my forebears; for I am the Indigenous and Proprietary heir, and stand in their position,” says Ambassador Rechayahu Ben Harvey.

As an heir and descendant of Indigenous people in North America, Ambassador Harvey is heir to many covenants, international agreements and declarations. One such international agreement is the 1663 Charter of Carolina, Lords Proprietors Contract. The United States and the States did not exist during this time, therefore, have no standing or authority to alter or extinguish this international contract agreement.

The 1663 Charter of Carolina granted Ambassador Harvey, as heir, assign and successor, a land grant; which consist of present day North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Panhandle and northern Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, north of New Orleans, Texas, north of Houston, Arkansas, Missouri, the hanging bottom corner-bottom point of Nevada, most of Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona and California below Stockton, and Full, Absolute Power and Authority Forever by King Charles II, of England, France, Ireland and Scotland. Paragraph 14 of the international contract granted Ambassador Harvey, as heir, assign and successor, the authority to legislate, judge and enforce law (police powers), and authority to appoint Civil and Military Officers, forever; in this defined area.

This Land grant is known as Granville District and was and is private Indigenous and Proprietary Property. It is defined as, 36 degrees north latitude, (Virginia/North Carolina state line) and south, by 29 degrees north latitude, (near present day Daytona, Florida) East boundary, the Atlantic Ocean and West boundary, by the Pacific Ocean.

According to Ambassador Harvey, this area does not belong to the United States or the States; and the federal and state governments have been trying to hide this illegal land grab with multiple purchases of the Granville District over and over again.

1782-1783: Treaties with the United Kingdom establish the U.S. as an independent country and establish the boundary of the United States as being bound on the north by Canada, on the south by Spanish Florida, but Granville District was not part of United Kingdom, and United Kingdom did not own it, neither did USA.

1803: Louisiana Purchase, 36 degrees north latitude, and south, by 29 degrees north latitude ... territory. France did not own Granville District.

1819: Florida was ceded to the United States and purchased from Spain. Spain did not own Granville District or the Indigenous Hebrew lands that was shared with other Indigenous tribes (Washitaw). Northern Florida down to 29 degree north latitude is the Granville District.

1845: The independent Republic of Texas (1836-1845) is annexed to the United States. The territory of Texas extended north to 42 degrees north (into modern Wyoming) due to a secret treaty between Mexico and Texas. Again, 36 degrees north latitude, to south 29 degrees north latitude belongs to Granville District, not Mexico or Texas.

1848: The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo following the Mexican War between the U.S. and Mexico resulted in the purchase of Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and western Colorado. 36 degrees north latitude, to south 29 degrees north latitude belongs to Granville District, not Mexico or US. These two countries fought each other over land neither own.

1853: With the Gadsden Purchase of 1853, the land acquisition that resulted in the area of the 48 contiguous states was completed. Southern Arizona and southern New Mexico were purchased for $10 million and named for the U.S. minister to Mexico, James Gadsden. Finally, again 36 degrees north latitude, to south 29 degrees north latitude belongs to Granville District, not Mexico. This is the area where the oldest existence of the Biblical Ten Commandments in the world resides, written by the biblical Hebrews, carved in stone. This area established Hebrew claim to this land, circa 500BCE. Indigenous Hebrews has never grant title to either entity.

Ambassador Harvey officially peacefully declared Independence July 4, 2011, but says he has since been, harassed, robbed, kidnapped and ignored by state and federal authorities. "My Sovereign, Indigenous, Human, and Diplomatic Rights are being violated. This will not continue," the Ambassador stated.

He believes that the history of the USA is a fairytale written to hide many skeletons in the closet:

1]. like the original inhabitants of North America were black, the Hebrews, Phoenicians, Egyptians and Moors that discovered North America centuries before Europeans. The first presidents of American Continental Congress were descendants of these people. History books omit them and fraudulently start with George Washington as 1st President of America, when he was actually 9th.

2]. that there were two Slave Trades going on about same time, (1) the North American Slave Trade enslaved aboriginal and indigenous North Americans; and (2) the African Slave Trade Triangle between Africa, Caribbean and South America; both slaves groups were kept separate, mostly, but all were fraudulently portrayed as if they all were the African Slaves.

3]. that the majority of African Americans are not from Africa, but are descendants of the aboriginal and indigenous North Americans, America is really the brainwashed African Americans’ homeland, and the original gun laws in America were created to suppress the aboriginal, and indigenous inhabitants and arm the immigrant militias to keep the aboriginal and indigenous inhabitants enslaved and under control.

“I have grown tired of living on my own Indigenous and Proprietary lands under duress, forced into fraudulent contracts, victim of government sponsored racketeering enterprises; being robbed, kidnapped, blackmailed, tortured, enslaved by the State and Federal governments,” says Ambassador Harvey.

Pursuant to the International Law and The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples which was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly during its 62nd session at UN Headquarters in New York City on 13, September 2007. Indigenous People have the right to a nationality, self-determination/autonomy or self-government, right to belong to an indigenous community or nation.

"My family still has in our possession, a few hundred acres that we had prior to the creation of the USA and the 13 Colonies. It is my intent to reestablish my nationality, and restore my People’s Nation and autonomous government; and exercise my Legislative, Judicial and Police Powers Authority, that I have as heir, assign and successor of Indigenous and Proprietary lands that was granted to me forever, by King Charles II. I will establish a Permanent Diplomatic Mission to support and protect the Aboriginal and Indigenous descendants of North America, and demand immediately justice and Indigenous and Slave reparations owed," says Ambassador Harvey.

"Since most mortgage foreclosures appear to be tainted with state and US federal sponsored corruption and racketeering; I have issued Cease and Deist orders for all foreclosure activity in the Granville district."

"I am establishing a courthouse and international Court of Law, in Atlanta, Georgia; to prosecute those that violate Mosaic Law of the authentic owners of North America, to prosecute those that violate the organic United States Constitution, US Supreme Court rulings, International Treaties; that are based on principles of the Hebrew Bible, and prosecute those operating under fraudulent color of law, injuring, murdering and stealing from the inhabitants in the Granville District."

"I am currently recruiting Civil and Military personnel to protect and enforce laws of this Nation/Embassy under International Law; and provide jobs, food, shelter, education and medical care to North American aboriginal, indigenous heirs and foreign nationals that are not exclusive citizens of the United States of America."

"I shall not beg, petition or picket for my inheritance from European immigrants that have committed heinous crimes, slavery, fraud, racketeering, corruption, etc., which occupy/steal the land of my family and people. I will take and secure my inheritance under International Law, and used International Law, and Sovereign and Indigenous Rights to protect it,” says Ambassador Rechayahu Ben Harvey.

Rechayahu Ben Harvey, Ambassador Extraordinary and
Plenipotentiary
Embassy of the Principality of Granville/sekrit]

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Off Topic
a little over 300 results in a google search for "Rechayahu Ben Harvey". I didn't look at much.

Facebook Search <3 ACCOUNTS - OLD POSTS >
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... n%20Harvey
Operation American Spring Failure 2.0
July 16, 2014 ·
Wed AM 1

In case there's any question about the health of OAS, there's been no new post on PFA for 23 hours since Joe Bennett's grand announcement of Ourrepublic.us. On the OAS forums there are 5 people posting: two deranged OASers, the truth challenged Ron McKinley the always entertaining Duke of Granville, Rechayahu Ben Harvey (born Harvey Ricky White III) and two trolls. <SNIP>
► Show Spoiler
H Rick White II <not active / old posts / OR they are not public>
July 15, 2013 · Atlanta, GA ·
In response to the injustice that is repeatedly committed against the Indigenous and Afro Descendants of North America, it is now time for heirs of the Biblical Hebrew Israelites, the true owners of North America to sever our ancestral and proprietary homeland from this unjust corrupt land of immigrants that came upon our shores and stole land and people.

I am heir and descendant of one of the oldest land holding/owning families of North America BEFORE the creation of the 13 colonial colonies, and BEFORE the creation of United States of America. My family still have in our possession, land we held BEFORE the States or the United States of America was created. <SNIP>
► Show Spoiler
On Twitter, he has retweeted recently. Rechayahu Ben Harvey Retweeted Mar 7
Rechayahu Ben Harvey
@RechayahuBen
I am Rechayahu Ben Harvey, heir and descendant of pre-America people (Afro Descendant w/Ancient Hebrew ancestry) Indigenous/Free Inhabitant of the Americas.

Atlanta, Georgia, PG North Am
pgranvillegov.net
Joined September 2014
Tweet to Rechayahu Ben
https://twitter.com/rechayahuben?lang=en

ETA:
Warning
it May Be a Scam

AUcoin
AUcoin is an open-source, secure, private and anonymous currency, based on CryptoNote technology. AUcoin, a Mosaic-compliant (Hebrew Torah/Bible) crypto currency backed by gold reserves of the Indigenous Government Principality of Granville, and protectorate The Granville Democratic Federation of North America is seeking $225+ million with its ICO of 100 million AUcoin tokens which is re-launched November 15, 2017 @ 00:01. As a crypto currency, AUcoin sees each coin backed by ½ grain of 24k gold at its launch, with AUcoin’s developer Ambassador Rechayahu Ben Harvey pointing to the resiliency of gold over global fiat currency. AUcoin, a Mosaic-compliant (Hebrew Torah/Bible) – The Hebrew Bible regulates interest taking. Interest can be charged to strangers but not between Hebrews.

<snip the ABOUT and DETAILS/ACTIVITY (I don't think there was any)
https://icoholder.com/en/aucoin

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:03 am

Does Anna Von Pop Tart know about this?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:17 am

There are 480 grains in a troy ounce. A troy ounce of gold is selling today at $1298.oo, meaning that each coin backed by ½ grain is worth $1.35.
So the pretended math seems OK but at $1298 an ounce, I seriously doubt that "the ambassador" has acquired much precious metal.

I call attention to several serious problems in the cryptocurrency industry in the past few years, and ask if anyone wants to take such risks with a bozo who uses an obvious pseudonym and a bogus ambassadorship.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:23 am

Fortinbras wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:17 am
There are 480 grains in a troy ounce. A troy ounce of gold is selling today at $1298.oo, meaning that each coin backed by ½ grain is worth $1.35.
So the pretended math seems OK but at $1298 an ounce, I seriously doubt that "the ambassador" has acquired much precious metal.

I call attention to several serious problems in the cryptocurrency industry in the past few years, and ask if anyone wants to take such risks with a bozo who uses an obvious pseudonym and a bogus ambassadorship.
Oh, the answer is a decided yes, they will be falling all over themselves to lose their money. One born every second isn't a myth with the sovidjit goldbug crowd.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Does he accept Re?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Chados

Post by Chados » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:55 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:53 pm
Thanks for posting the links. Have you seen much of these folks in the area where you practice?
Oh, yeah. Two of their "consuls" are in residence at the local iron bar hotel. And they are so totally sovereign. It's amazing how orthodox they are in the belief system, other than replacing white supremacy with black nationalism. It's like reading stuff from the National Liberty Alliance.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”