Fogbow Needs Some New Morans To Mock! Where's Betty Crocker de la Fondue?

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: Fogbow Needs Some New Morans To Mock! Where's Betty Crocker de la Fondue?

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:45 pm

I am now woke about sneks. I didn't know I didn't know. :eek2:
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:47 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:45 pm
I am now woke about sneks. I didn't know I didn't know. :eek2:
That sounds almost ... Rumsfeldian. ;)
Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 am

Dolly wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:37 pm
EDIT TO ADD: I got interrupted and this may be sloppy/incomplete. Missing text for a link? Missing a link for some text?
Sorry. See the posts on the pages I mention. Let me know what needs to be fixed here. :blackeye:

There may be some interesting kooks that post or comment on this page. Ages ago I noticed their videos being shared. It was three guys yakking away on their home computers and presented in a group video. Seems like they don't like BAR attorneys, CPS, and a bunch of other stuff. Mentions of Constitution, Blacks Law Dictionary, Magna Carta, Loss Prevention, Parliamentary Procedure......
Who knows if they will achieve the stature of NLA, Bruce Doucette, Ronnie Davis. I haven't paid much attention to them. Often I have trouble listening to videos, slow computer and crappy internet connection.

See the post about "The basics of the Parliamentary Process when litigating in Congress"
A new process so they don't have to bother with Courts?

Familiar names:
‎Judson Witham‎ and Isacc Witham (same guy with two accounts)

posts on Kirk's Law Corner page
https://www.facebook.com/pg/KirksLawCor ... e_internal

OR Scroll posts via the COMMUNITY tab
https://www.facebook.com/pg/KirksLawCor ... e_internal
Our Story
KIRK'S LAW CORNER·THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2018
A comprehensive outreach educating the People on what they can do in various situations involving Due Process of Law. The process that We the People have as a Right to limit “government” and keep it in the tiny boxes that our Founders put it in per the Constitutions, which is due to you in all situations involving the Law and the enforcement thereof.

Kirk's Law Corner shared a post.
January 5 at 8:55 AM ·

https://www.facebook .com/groups/AmberAndSteven/permalink/2556850621008507/?_
that post was from this other group: E~Clause LLC (Public group)
DESCRIPTION: This group contains all filings associated with the matters before any and all courts
GROUP TYPE: Social Learning
► Show Spoiler
:snippity:
:snippity:
Chris Hallett shared a link.
January 24 at 11:06 AM
For all of the newer members, or anyone just starting to try to learn about #ParliamentaryProcess, this video is the most viewed and relative to a broader explanation of how this actually works.

Understanding the Remonstrance Process < 229 views >
E Clause LLC
Published on Jan 13, 2019
The basics of the Parliamentary Process when litigating in Congress
► Show Spoiler
considering the meaning of his motto, he's a selfawarewolf.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:07 am

I've seen Kirk a bunch on poot/sovcit pages. He is a nutter.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:49 am

Another nominee is Mitch Taebel. Looks like he has been filing lots of sovcit goodness. Lots more on the court website.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:49 am

Litigating in Congress sounds a great idea for a sovcit scammer! The grifter can send bundles of "We Demand ..." letters to Congress. Those letters will be ignored, however peppered with "pursuant", "wherefore" and imprecations to be Founding Fathers.

No risk of a judge listening and giving a reasoned refusal for the failure of the demand. Being ignored by Congress will prove they're fearful, receiving a rejection letter more so, all material for raising acolytes' blood pressure and opening their checkbooks. Win!!

Andgmc

Post by Andgmc » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Try looking into Shawn Christy. Has old Palin gossip, threats against trump. Also some strange court papers after he was on the run.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Rudy Davis is always worth a look, if you can get past his pompous nitwittery. It seems like all the prisoners he supports are either tax evaders or scam artists. Here's Rudy complaining that the Bureau of Prisons' definition of "white" (as in "white envelope") is "too white." Then he goes on about how David Hinkson, who appears to be of the con artist variety. (Free energy, anyone?)

Rudy now claims to be a chaplain, ordained by the First Southern Baptist Church of Buena Park, CA, pastored by occasional sovereign citizen Wiley Drake.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:03 am

mmmirele wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:56 pm
Rudy Davis is always worth a look, if you can get past his pompous nitwittery. It seems like all the prisoners he supports are either tax evaders or scam artists. Here's Rudy complaining that the Bureau of Prisons' definition of "white" (as in "white envelope") is "too white." Then he goes on about how David Hinkson, who appears to be of the con artist variety. (Free energy, anyone?)

Rudy now claims to be a chaplain, ordained by the First Southern Baptist Church of Buena Park, CA, pastored by occasional sovereign citizen Wiley Drake.
Rudy has his own stupid page here (lonestar1776). Idiot Wiley had a heart attack or something a couple of weeks ago - I don't have an update on that cuz I don't pay much attention to him.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:38 pm

Just as a side note, it's kind of amazing how survivable (some) heart attacks can be these days. My mother has had three, the most recent on Election Day. For the last two, stents were put in. It's amazing how things have changed. Heart attacks were bad news when I was a kid 50 years ago.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:01 am

So here we have military haircut dude (Kirk of Kirk's Fake Law Corner), mexican dude with giant goatee, and sideways-talking pre-transition Bruce Jenner, all sharing their combined stupidity to the world.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:35 am

Who are these three idiots and how do they feed and dress themselves?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:39 am

Kirk is an idiot. I think he has been giving Billie Rene advice (from memory can't be bothered to look it up).

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:17 am

mmmirele wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:38 pm
Just as a side note, it's kind of amazing how survivable (some) heart attacks can be these days. My mother has had three, the most recent on Election Day. For the last two, stents were put in. It's amazing how things have changed. Heart attacks were bad news when I was a kid 50 years ago.
My last heart attack was pretty bad one, I was in the hospital for more than a week. It happened in 13th March and I was back at work on the first of April.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:17 am

Gregg wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:17 am
mmmirele wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:38 pm
My last heart attack was pretty bad one, I was in the hospital for more than a week. It happened in 13th March and I was back at work on the first of April.
:shock: Did your doctor know? Working like that might cause another heart attack!
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:24 pm

He was fine with it. I had a couple of stints put in, but I think he knows that I'm more stressed when I'm not working than when I am.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:35 am

Gregg wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:24 pm
He was fine with it. I had a couple of stints put in, but I think he knows that I'm more stressed when I'm not working than when I am.
And besides, he had a "friendly" visit from a couple of sausage dogs to "assist" him coming to a "suitable" conclusion.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:36 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:35 am
Gregg wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:24 pm
And besides, he had a "friendly" visit from a couple of sausage dogs to "assist" him coming to a "suitable" conclusion.
The “sausage dog” treatment makes it completely understandable!

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:40 am

I get a lot of wienerdog therapy.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:21 pm

Rachel Gastiaburo
1 hr ·
► Show Spoiler
John Gentry
April 2 at 9:13 PM
JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT AGENCIES FOUND UNCONSTITUTIONAL - MY TESTIMONY 4/2/2019

PLEASE SHARE and wake others up to duty and lawful means to engage with our government. Your government.

Today I testified that judicial oversight agencies are unconstitutional and I proved my point beyond doubt. Debate was not necessary. Our constitutions are clear. Bill taken off Notice (withdrawn).

This Bill was to "sunset" the current Board of Judicial Conduct and create new Board of Judicial Responsibility. That new agency will not come into existence. Next step will be to return judicial oversight to the legislature where it belongs.

GOD BLESS AMERICA. OUR FOUNDERS BESTOWED UPON US INCREDIBLE CONSTITUTIONS. These constitutions are our contract with our government. Hold them accountable.

HUGE shout out to Chairman/Former Judge/Representative Mike Carter and Representative Garrett for giving me a voice and having the courage to do the right thing and take this bill out of consideration.

I encourage others to re-engage with your government. Those of you living close to your capitols, go there and testify. Stop bad legislation before it comes into existence. Exercise your right to instruct your representatives.

Today was a great day for Justice and for our Republic.

He looked familiar. I believe this is the same guy that I mentioned in my earlier post
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p1066437

ETA: I only listened to about a minute of this. Don't know anything else about it.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Constitutions?
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:00 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:21 pm
Constitutions?
I just listened to a bit in the beginning. He was citing the Tennessee State Constitution. He may have referenced the U.S. Constitution later.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:00 pm
RoadScholar wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:21 pm
Constitutions?
I just listened to a bit in the beginning. He was citing the Tennessee State Constitution. He may have referenced the U.S. Constitution later.
The Tennessee Constitution says dueling gets you kicked out of the Government, so there could be other gems in there.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:03 am

What he's going on about, and I don't know if he has a valid point, is that the state has a "Board of Judicial Conduct" to review judicial behavior, and he is claiming it is unconstitutional and that removing judges is soley the prerogative of the legislature. I don't know if he has a valid point, he is basically claiming that the commission isn't doing what it should, and that it isn't right. It sounds like all they actually did was end the hearing and dropped the sunset and change of law. He thinks he won, I don't think so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:23 pm

Here's an oldie but goodie: Lord Christopher Monckton. He's a crank opportunist who jumps on any crank bandwagon for publicity. He was a bigmouth birther. Now he's actually presenting at a climate change denial conference hosted by some conservative think tanks. The fact that they've put him on the agenda says everything about their stance on climate denialism: they know they're lying, and they've recruited professional liars to lie along with them.

I Went to a Climate Change Denial Conference. It Made Even Less Sense Than You’d Think.
There’s no need to worry about reducing the greenhouse gases driving climate change—all that carbon dioxide is actually “greening the planet.” The Green New Deal, on the other hand, would send the country back to the stone age, or at least the pre-industrial era. Those were among the eye-popping and often-conflicting views expressed yesterday at the Heartland Institute’s 13th International Climate Change Conference, a gathering of climate change deniers that took place at the Trump Hotel in Washington, D.C., just blocks from the White House.

The vast majority of the world’s climate scientists agree that climate change could prove devastating to life as we know it unless we take swift and sweeping action to decarbonize the economy . But those “wild predictions have been pronouncedly exaggerated,” according to the British gadfly Lord Christopher Monckton, who holds the title 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley.

One of the more colorful figures in the climate denial universe, Monckton ticked off a list of problems scientists have linked to climate change that Monckton says we really don’t need to worry about. According to him, the world is seeing less, not more, drought; sea levels are falling not rising; forest fires are causing less damage; hurricane activity is decreasing, too; and carbon dioxide is actually improving the global environment by “greening” places like Australia’s Great Sandy Desert. “That’s why we need more CO2, because it greens the planet,” he declared.
I've heard this bull before.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”