Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Foggy

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by Foggy »

No, they don't give proper mental health care in jail. Even though the jail is the largest mental health facility in any county. They don't provide mental health care. They just lock you up. :smoking:
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Foggy wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:00 am No, they don't give proper mental health care in jail. Even though the jail is the largest mental health facility in any county. They don't provide mental health care. They just lock you up. :smoking:
In fairness, we ask entirely too much of corrections workers in this country. We expect them to act as unlicensed addiction counselors, mental health professionals, and social workers, all in addition to doing the actual work of corrections. And all because we refuse to provide the resources to actually confront things like drug addiction and mental illness, so we just toss them all in the leper colonies prisons and jails, turn away, stop our ears, and pretend the problem doesn't exist.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:01 am In fairness, we ask entirely too much of corrections workers in this country. We expect them to act as unlicensed addiction counselors, mental health professionals, and social workers, all in addition to doing the actual work of corrections. And all because we refuse to provide the resources to actually confront things like drug addiction and mental illness, so we just toss them all in the leper colonies prisons and jails, turn away, stop our ears, and pretend the problem doesn't exist.
Meanwhile, the profit margins of private jails hint that we are more than able to spend resources on the problems, but one solution has a much better lobby than the others.
arayder

Post by arayder »

neeneko wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:10 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:01 am In fairness, we ask entirely too much of corrections workers in this country. We expect them to act as unlicensed addiction counselors, mental health professionals, and social workers, all in addition to doing the actual work of corrections. And all because we refuse to provide the resources to actually confront things like drug addiction and mental illness, so we just toss them all in the leper colonies prisons and jails, turn away, stop our ears, and pretend the problem doesn't exist.
Meanwhile, the profit margins of private jails hint that we are more than able to spend resources on the problems, but one solution has a much better lobby than the others.
Mental health in jails? What about mental health services in the rest of society? Lewis was clearly around the bend quite some time ago and who ever did one dang thing about it? I guess it would have been asking too much of his fellow conspiracy theorists to recognize his problem. But what about everybody else?

I don't know what the blazes I am talking about, but the way I see it nobody has a problem getting treated for a fever and that bucket of snot in their head. . .however something as simple as depression, manic disorders or, in this case, delusional thinking sends the sufferer into the shadows of shame.
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

arayder wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:49 am

I don't know what the blazes I am talking about, but the way I see it nobody has a problem getting treated for a fever and that bucket of snot in their head. . .however something as simple as depression, manic disorders or, in this case, delusional thinking sends the sufferer into the shadows of shame.
One person's delusional thinking is another person's incredible religious experience, which is why it's something that a lot of people don't want to examine closely.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Well actually, I don't think we really know how to cure mental illness. Drugs are not a cure, and mentally ill people don't always take their medication. Electroshock therapy ... encounter groups ... equine therapy ... psychoanalysis ... one-on-one counseling ... primal scream therapy ...

The sad truth is, NONE of those really work to cure mental illness. Plus, as Sterngard occasionally reminds us, half the population has below-average intelligence. When I did criminal defense, I regularly represented people with IQs in the 70s. I had homeless derelicts ask me for extra jail time, because in jail they were getting three hots and a cot.

And when we really do learn how to cure mental illness, it will cost money. More money than society wants to spend.

So for now, and for the foreseeable future, the only way we will deal with the poor mentally ill people is, we'll lock them up. I don't think we expect jail guards to be medical professionals. That's why we don't pay them very highly. We just expect them to keep the mentally ill people out of our homes and businesses, by not letting them escape. Unless and until we find a real cure, the only way society is going to deal with mental illness, particularly among the least fortunate (by which I mean poor people) is going to be incarceration.

Which is sad, but there isn't a viable alternative around.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Foggy wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:01 pm Well actually, I don't think we really know how to cure mental illness.
I hear ya'. But I guess I am talking about treatment. Lewis hanging around in the sun with a bunch of like minded conspiracy theorists who gives him God knows what substances can't be what the doctor ordered.

We are lucky that Lewis didn't hurt anybody (I recall he trespassed and skipped court dates).
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Vultures on Patrol #OperationTowerPoop

A giant kettle of vultures has encrusted a CBP radio tower at the US-Mexico border in feces and vomit
A US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) radio tower near the Texas-Mexico border has become home to some 300 vultures, which have coated the structure’s entire surface, both inside and out, as well as the ground below, in “droppings mixed with urine,” according to a request for information the agency issued to vendors this week.

The birds in the Texas tower have been roosting there for more than six years, a CBP spokesperson told Quartz, adding, “They will often defecate and vomit from their roost onto buildings below that house employees and equipment. There are anecdotes about birds dropping prey from a height of 300 feet, creating a terrifying and dangerous situation for those concerned.”

Large groups of vultures smell “like a thousand rotting corpses,” one homeowner told a reporter last August after a vulture colony set up shop at a South Florida country club, forcing the family from their $700,000 vacation home.
I've heard this bull before.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

DejaMoo wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am Vultures on Patrol #OperationTowerPoop

A giant kettle of vultures has encrusted a CBP radio tower at the US-Mexico border in feces and vomit
A US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) radio tower near the Texas-Mexico border has become home to some 300 vultures, which have coated the structure’s entire surface, both inside and out, as well as the ground below, in “droppings mixed with urine,” according to a request for information the agency issued to vendors this week.

The birds in the Texas tower have been roosting there for more than six years, a CBP spokesperson told Quartz, adding, “They will often defecate and vomit from their roost onto buildings below that house employees and equipment. There are anecdotes about birds dropping prey from a height of 300 feet, creating a terrifying and dangerous situation for those concerned.”

Large groups of vultures smell “like a thousand rotting corpses,” one homeowner told a reporter last August after a vulture colony set up shop at a South Florida country club, forcing the family from their $700,000 vacation home.
That is a whole new level of nasty that I do not want to think about, or come in contact with. People going near that should be wearing hazmat suits and respirators.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:49 am
DejaMoo wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am Vultures on Patrol #OperationTowerPoop

That is a whole new level of nasty that I do not want to think about, or come in contact with. People going near that should be wearing hazmat suits and respirators.
Having spent some time in broadcasting on the operations side I've met/contracted with a fair number of tower climbers and these are horror stories they talk about (just huge flocks of regular birds even). They _should_ wear PPE, but imagine trying to climb a tower wearing it, so...pick your danger, many don't. I'm not afraid of heights, but that's an entirely different kind of way-up-there, those guys are hardcore.
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I can think of a better target in Florida.....
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

MLAM had court yesterday - his probation was terminated (he was being held for probation violation). Checked the jail website and he is no longer there so he must have posted bond on the other charges. His current attorney also wants off the case.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:13 pm MLAM had court yesterday - his probation was terminated (he was being held for probation violation). Checked the jail website and he is no longer there so he must have posted bond on the other charges. His current attorney also wants off the case.
Capture.JPG
It can't be long before we get his first post-release social media rant.
MLAM likely has months worth of pent up anger & rage that he will need to get off his chest.
I wonder what he will have to say?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

MLAM just a few days out of jail and already running around the desert and finding trash. Guess he is still looking for those rape trees.
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:39 am MLAM just a few days out of jail and already running around the desert and finding trash. Guess he is still looking for those rape trees.
Strange how he's always one step behind 'em.
tjh

Post by tjh »

Status 2/10 ...
Legal Defenders Office appointed to defend him [again?]
Departing attys awarded $1,000

Next up, Status Conference March 4
https://www.cosc.pima.gov/PublicDocs/SA ... 191258.PDF
tjh

Post by tjh »

Dismissed without prejudice !
(Moved by the state! No objection from the defense.)
Note -- link downloads, doesn't open in browser
https://www.cosc.pima.gov/PublicDocs/Ge ... D=25261172
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

tjh wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:25 am Dismissed without prejudice !
(Moved by the state! No objection from the defense.)
Note -- link downloads, doesn't open in browser
https://www.cosc.pima.gov/PublicDocs/Ge ... D=25261172
Misdemeanor charges dropped in Feb. MLAM gets away again. Already running around in the desert looking for rape trees.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

MLAM made a pretend "anitifa" costume and tried to stir up trouble in Tuscon. Didn't work but he did get a pic in the local paper. That is him with the white mask.
Capture.JPG
He made a stupid video about it but don't watch it - is over an hour long and a big bag of stupid.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Nutter says he has taken over the Tohono O'odham Nation. I doubt this is true. Also I saw a month or 2 ago that he got another trespassing charge - too lazy to look for receipts.
Lewis Arthur
· Shared with Public
There are 4 Clusters of Mountains and Hills that no longer belong to the Tohono O'odham Nation Reservation.
We have already established 2 Ops with 3rd one under construction.
We will be removing all the toxic filth left behind by the Cartel Smugglers and the Victims they are Trafficking.
Get ready for the next Battle.
It's time to advance on the Board.
#ComeGetYouSome
Capture.JPG
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I haven't looked at his pages for a long time - also this.
Lewis Arthur — feeling determined with Sal Perez and
48 others
· Shared with Public
If #Antifa can seize 6 blocks in Seattle and demand all Illegals be granted Amnesty...
#VOP can seize Tribal Land and demand an end to Child Trafficking...
Operation New America Territory [OpNAT] is being prepped as we speak. We are taking and occupying Tribal Land.
They want to remove us, they will have to climb to the top of the Mountain where Children were being smuggled over.
BE READY for continuous Lives.
#StopChildTrafficking #BorderWarsAz #WWG1WGA #OpSIA #OpSTOP #OpWB #OpNAT
Do not click on the Sekrit Stuffs!
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Idiot says he is running for Sheriff. IDK the rules in AZ but I guess being a felon and not having law enforcement certification might disqualify him. Just part of the grift.
https://www.facebook.com/lewis.arthur.5 ... 6116383865
Capture.JPG
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Member of the American Party? So if you vote against him, you hate America?

Winning! :dance:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

This will not work - nice hashtag though.
Capture.JPG
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

#SheriffLewisArthur

Isn't impersonating a police officer a class 6 felony in Arizona?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”