Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Foggy

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Pizzagate is real. :rolleye:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:11 am

one would think that with all these child sex rings, there wouldn't be any kids around.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 am

Whip wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:11 am
one would think that with all these child sex rings, there wouldn't be any kids around.
Oh, there aren't. The "kids" you see are all vertically challenged crisis actors.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 am
But imy brief look suggests that they have an unhealthy obsession with imagined pedophilia, imagindd rape of various sorts and secret cover-ups, and that they use this as a justification for their vigilante games and as a trope to demonize opponents with: "How dare you call us fake/loons/liars?!?!? If you're against us that makes you supporter of pedophilia, child trafficking, rape!!!!!"
It's very much a current event/hotbutton type of issue, trafficking in particular (which gets a frankly astounding amount of coverage and attention compared to the extremely small number of people in the US involved) so I think it's extremely easy to throw out there. The whole "but it's for the chillldren" rationale has of course been abused for LOTS of things over the years, but I remember a few mentions here and elsewhere that ScrewyLouie has made reference to being a childhood abuse victim in some form so that could certainly account for his particular tendency to see pedos under every rock.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:50 pm

We only have his word that he was abused.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:12 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:46 pm
It's very much a current event/hotbutton type of issue, trafficking in particular (which gets a frankly astounding amount of coverage and attention compared to the extremely small number of people in the US involved)
It really is absurd, isn't it? My midwestern city is papered with billboards and ads to look out for trafficked persons. I just find it hard to believe anyone would bother, when there so many easily exploitable people available locally.
This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Cops showed up at his house this morning. He thought he was going to be arrested again and made a "goodbye family" video. Ends up they were there to serve him papers for his trespass on state land charge and he wasn't arrested.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:08 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:12 pm
I just find it hard to believe anyone would bother, when there so many easily exploitable people available locally.
I can recall years ago interacting with people who swore up and down that their behavior towards their kids was not sexual abuse because THEY were not gay.... which kinda makes me suspect that a lot of these people are pro-exploitation, but in their minds because the are not these long distance traffickers what they are doing is different and thus not evil like THOSE people.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:47 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:57 pm
Cops showed up at his house this morning. He thought he was going to be arrested again and made a "goodbye family" video. Ends up they were there to serve him papers for his trespass on state land charge and he wasn't arrested.
daddy ate some oats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:48 am

Lewis reminds me of Dustin Hoffmans's sister from "Little Big Man" who, after being kidnapped/rescued by Native Americans, sat outside the tent waiting to be raped all night, and was really disappointed when nothing happened.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:50 pm
We only have his word that he was abused.
It is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Claim "abuse" (which could be anything from being denied candy at Halloween to the worst kinds imaginable) and let the reader draw the conclusion it must have been the worst kind imaginable.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 am

With the #MeToo movement and the chronic failure to believe or act on victims' claims of abuse (child, sexual, racial, etc.), I'm wary of doubting any person's claim to have been a victim. And it's desperately sad that child victims of abuse have (I think it's established) increased risk of becoming perpetrators themselves.

But these guys are such nasty, racist, violent, thieving, liars and scumbags, that I feel it unnecessary to grant them the privilege of believing a word they say.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:09 am

I agree that professed victims should be believed unless victimization is used to support an agenda. Then bets are off.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:51 pm

MLAM (aka Shepherd of Black Sheep) has a new website which was just registered today. Only 1 stupid blog post so far full on Lewie's normal crazy stuff. https://walkingfortheforgotten.com

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:25 am

MLAM has busy couple of next days (especially tomorrow with 2 court appearances in 2 courts).
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:20 am

Lazy so just gonna post my own tweets.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:21 am

Apart from dealing with a ticket for parking in the wrong zone on a street cleaning day, I'm not that au fait with US law. Would i be correct in saying that it's the equivalent of a UK one year suspended sentence - one crime, any crime and you do the time?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:44 am

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:21 am
Apart from dealing with a ticket for parking in the wrong zone on a street cleaning day, I'm not that au fait with US law. Would i be correct in saying that it's the equivalent of a UK one year suspended sentence - one crime, any crime and you do the time?
Not a lawyer ... nor a criminal ... ;)
... the length of the probation is how long the convicted offender must comply with imposed conditions (not committing crimes, perhaps not having firearms, drugs, etc., perhaps attending courses, etc.) in order to escape actual punishment.

The period of probation is going to be longer than the likely prison sentence.

What you describe seems to be a period of unsupervised probation with the threatened duration of incarceration specified at the time of first sentencing.

Wikipedia probably will explain more!

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Different jurisdictions do it differently, but generally speaking, unsupervised probation means the case is over (unless the probationer gets into more trouble).

And if the probationer gets into trouble, again generally speaking, there would be a hearing to determine if the terms of probation were violated (and the standard of proof is less than beyond a reasonable doubt, so pretty easy to do). Violating probation could lead to additional terms of probation, including jail.

(In contrast, there's "imposition of sentence suspended," in which a sentence is imposed but then suspended. That way, probationers know exactly what's hanging over their heads if they mess up.)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:30 am

Meanwhile...
Arizona: Four women convicted after leaving food and water in desert for migrants
Federal judge finds activists guilty of entering a national wildlife refuge without a permit to give aid to migrants
A federal judge has found four women guilty of entering a national wildlife refuge without a permit as they sought to place food and water in the Arizona desert for migrants.

US magistrate Judge Bernardo Velasco’s ruling on Friday marked the first conviction against humanitarian aid volunteers in a decade
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... r-migrants

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:42 am

MLAM has a couple of busy days starting tomorrow. LARPING time will be impacted. H/T some anti VOP FB page.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:04 am

All I did was point out that he was breaking the law by flying a drone in a National Park. He seems a bit sensitive.
Capture.JPG

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:57 am

The law doesn't apply to him, donchano...
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:35 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:04 am
All I did was point out that he was breaking the law by flying a drone in a National Park. He seems a bit sensitive.Capture.JPG
He picked a good time to do it, though: I doubt that either the National Park Service or the FAA would bother him about it right now. I imagine that they're stretched pretty thin already dealing with the effects of the shutdown.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:50 am

MLAM was supposed to have a court thingy today but it was continued (don't know why). Here is the status of his current cases (at least the ones I know about - there could be more cuz he is nutzo).

Pima County Justice Court (misdemeanors)
1. Hospital tantrum - case management March 28.
2. Rachel tantrum - case management March 28.
3. State land trespass - Bench trial April 9.

Pima County Superior Court (felony)
1. Trespass at the Agua Blanca Ranch - Settlement Conference March 18.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”