Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

pipistrelle

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:56 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Now instead of just draining the water stations he is punching holes in them so they can't be refilled and putting a "VOP was here" sticker on them.
This would make a great Twilight Zone episode. Lewis escapes from prison, gets lost in the desert, is near death from thirst, finds a water station, and runs up to it only to see the "VOP was here" sticker on it and the hole he punched in it.

The camera, viewing from above, pulls further away as he cries out in madness. Cue Rod Serling:

CLOSING NARRATION: "Rest in peace, Lewis Arthur. A man who destroyed real goods to fight imaginary evils. A man who thought he was rescuring people, but never thought that someday he might need to be rescued - from the Twilight Zone."
:notworthy:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:14 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 pm
And he has been booked into the Pima County jail.
Capture.JPG
For completeness, from the Pima County Justice Court site:

1. 3 counts of Disorderly Conduct, class 1 misdemeanor.
13-2904. Disorderly conduct; classification

A. A person commits disorderly conduct if, with intent to disturb the peace or quiet of a neighborhood, family or person, or with knowledge of doing so, such person:

1. Engages in fighting, violent or seriously disruptive behavior; or

2. Makes unreasonable noise; or

3. Uses abusive or offensive language or gestures to any person present in a manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation by such person; or

4. Makes any protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent the transaction of the business of a lawful meeting, gathering or procession; or

5. Refuses to obey a lawful order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, a hazard or any other emergency; or

6. Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.

B. Disorderly conduct under subsection A, paragraph 6 is a class 6 felony. Disorderly conduct under subsection A, paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 is a class 1 misdemeanor.
One count of Residential Picketing, a class 3 misdemeanor.
13-2909. Residential picketing; classification

A. A person commits residential picketing if, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person, such person intentionally engages in picketing or otherwise demonstrates before or about the residence or dwelling place of an individual, other than a residence or dwelling place also used as the principal place of business of such individual.

B. Residential picketing is a class 3 misdemeanor.
Class 1 misdemeanor is worse than a class 3.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:28 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Now instead of just draining the water stations he is punching holes in them so they can't be refilled and putting a "VOP was here" sticker on them.
This would make a great Twilight Zone episode. Lewis escapes from prison, gets lost in the desert, is near death from thirst, finds a water station, and runs up to it only to see the "VOP was here" sticker on it and the hole he punched in it.

The camera, viewing from above, pulls further away as he cries out in madness. Cue Rod Serling:

CLOSING NARRATION: "Rest in peace, Lewis Arthur. A man who destroyed real goods to fight imaginary evils. A man who thought he was rescuring people, but never thought that someday he might need to be rescued - from the Twilight Zone."

And as the camera backs out of the scene, a rancher rides up on his horse and says:

"Musta been one a them pedophiles what's been tryin' ta sneak across the border".

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Looks like he posted bail ($1071) and is out. Arraignment on Dec. 18.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:38 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:56 pm
Looks like he posted bail ($1071) and is out. Arraignment on Dec. 18.
Hopefully the release conditions including staying away from that neighborhood without permission and legitimate business.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:15 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:28 pm
He says she called CPS on him or something.
If he were dragging kids around the desert on his little adventure, I would probably be calling CPS as well. I suspect he was screaming about CPS because they are right now the big boogie man for these types.

I rarely watch videos but I saw him on this one. He was unhinged while Rachel calmly sat and waited. Some would say she was calm because she was armed, but many armed folks still can get wound up.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:23 am

Azastan wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:28 pm
And as the camera backs out of the scene, a rancher rides up on his horse and says:

"Musta been one a them pedophiles what's been tryin' ta sneak across the border".
That happens earlier in the episode. After getting lost in the desert, Louie is found by people who mistake him for the various monsters he invented. "He's tying a rope to a tree! At child height! Run away, little Jimmy, run away!"

Dang, this really would be a good Twilight Zone episode.
This bramble need not be traversed.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:53 am

Yeah but you'd have to say "a dimension of unsound mind..."
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 pm

MLAM is taking a break to go into therapy (or so he says anyway). He was evidently put on a psych hold but released after being talked to by the mental health professionals. One of the anti VOP pages names the facility he was taken to. They are also speculating that this therapy is court ordered but I don't know that for sure.
VOP Charlie Co - Team Rodriguez
23 hrs ·
I have been released after a failed attempt by Pima County to have me indefinitely detained as an "imminent threat to the Community and Barbara LaWall."

Minus PTSD issues related to the Child Sex Trafficking Camp that triggered me and "Adrenaline Fatigue" the Doctors cleared me of being any threat towards others.

Deputy Gossen and Det. Heath worked with other County Officials to file a false Petition immediately when they found out I would be released for Protesting on a Public road in front of a Criminal's home.
:snippity:
I am taking the rest of the year off. I will be holding my venting sessions with a Therapist to help me get these triggers under control. I was warned by my Doctors today that Pima County may attempt another Involuntary Detention but it would take up to 2 weeks. I apologize to any who would feel let down, but I cannot risk my wife and daughter at the expense of anything or anyone. The Powers that Be in Pima County have no regard for Civil Liberties unless you are a Migrant crossing Illegally. They have no regard for Children.

I am Blessed and grateful to have had the time at CRC with an amazing Staff at an amazing facility. We have taken in dozens of Homeless they have discharged and I met several Staff who knew of Bravo Base and THANKED ME for all I did. It gives me comfort that CRC takes care of our most vulnerable. God turned the Devil's Plan on itself.
:snippity:
► Show Spoiler

tjh

Post by tjh » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 pm

What the heck is Adrenaline fatigue? He keeps working himself into a frenzy?

[ click-click ...]

Proponents of the adrenal fatigue diagnosis claim this is a mild form of adrenal insufficiency caused by chronic stress. The unproven theory behind adrenal fatigue is that your adrenal glands are unable to keep pace with the demands of perpetual fight-or-flight arousal. As a result, they can't produce quite enough of the hormones you need to feel good. Existing blood tests, according to this theory, aren't sensitive enough to detect such a small decline in adrenal function — but your body is.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... q-20057906

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 am

Eh, I think it's just another case of Generalized Asshole Disorder.
This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 am

Anti VOP pages say that Flores and Koloski charges for the Agua Blanca trespassing charges were dropped. Lewie supposedly took some kind of plea deal. I haven't bothered to check if true. Dark Sky Fucker (or whatever) says he has divorced from Lewie - no one cares.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:36 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 am
Anti VOP pages say that Flores and Koloski charges for the Agua Blanca trespassing charges were dropped. Lewie supposedly took some kind of plea deal. I haven't bothered to check if true. Dark Sky Fucker (or whatever) says he has divorced from Lewie - no one cares.
Last I saw, Flores took a plea (I assume the felony burglary was dropped in the process), Koloski had a status conference and has an attorney, and at Meyer's status conference, the court ordered the public defender office to assign an attorney. There have been 2 orders, a disposition report, and a motion to continue since but they are not available online. There is no info on the docket to determine anything else.

The disposition has not been updated on the docket.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:38 am

he still has to deal with cemex issue right?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:00 am

Whip wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:38 am
he still has to deal with cemex issue right?
Yep. That is in separate court. He also has his newest issue.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 am

For completeness (or for the children)...

In status hearings on 18 December for the trespassing case:

1. Louie now has an attorney who was granted a reset of the time. I assume that was to catch up on the case.

2. Flores, who earlier pleaded guilty, has received permission to travel to Las Vegas for employment purposes. His sentencing is scheduled for 22 January.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:22 pm

MLAM has a new trespassing charge that was filed Dec. 28. Looks like it happened in Sept. but they just charged him. Misdemeanor "trespass on state lands" charge. That law is here -https://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/20 ... ion37-501/
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Sure hope Louie uses all of the calendar features on his phone, especially the location feature. I think he has managed to collect open cases in the Pima County Justice Court, the Pima County Superior Court (home of his felony charges), and the Tuscon City court.

Siri, where is my next court hearing.

Siri:. How the hell am I supposed to keep track of all your cases. Stop getting arrested you knob.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:33 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm
Sure hope Louie uses all of the calendar features on his phone, especially the location feature. I think he has managed to collect open cases in the Pima County Justice Court, the Pima County Superior Court (home of his felony charges), and the Tuscon City court.

Siri:. How the hell am I supposed to keep track of all your cases. Stop getting arrested you knob.
He also filed a civil (I think) complaint against Rachel in Marana Municipal court. I haven't bothered to check on that.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:02 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm

:rotflmao:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:43 pm

MLAM quit VOP today. Bunch of nonsense. He is now Arizona Constitutional Guard (which he also claimed to be in 2016). Totally unhinged as one would expect. I think he has court tomorrow on one of his things but haven't really kept track. This person does keep track of him.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 am

Here is his new stupid FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/Shepherds-of-L ... 161244769/
And here is a video from Becky, the new commander of the pretend VOP (over an hour long - do not watch - I didn't).
► Show Spoiler

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 am

scirreeve: I glanced at Laurie Kennedy's Twitter thread that you linked to. It's difficult to untangle the crazy people and crazy assertions when paddling in their puddle.

But imy brief look suggests that they have an unhealthy obsession with imagined pedophilia, imagindd rape of various sorts and secret cover-ups, and that they use this as a justification for their vigilante games and as a trope to demonize opponents with: "How dare you call us fake/loons/liars?!?!? If you're against us that makes you supporter of pedophilia, child trafficking, rape!!!!!"

Is that your impression too? Or are some of them peddling more traditional right wing nutjobbery and racism in "The barbarians are at the gate!" mold?

They certainly seem an unpleasant bunch.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 am

That's been Lewser's thing all last year (and maybe before that).

He's against pedophilia and pedophiles. So if you don't support him, you support pedophiles. Which makes you EVIL. :fingerwag:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:21 am

Foggy wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 am
That's been Lewser's thing all last year (and maybe before that).

He's against pedophilia and pedophiles. So if you don't support him, you support pedophiles. Which makes you EVIL. :fingerwag:
I knew he was obsessed with pedophilia, which (as with Elon Musk) makes me suspicious.

But are they all like that? I guess that gives them an easy imaginary hate figure. RWNJs like to accuse normal people of all sorts of venal sins, however implausible, as with the nonsensical garbage they generated about Barack Obama, the muslimocommifascist Indokenyabritish stupidobrilliant homoheterosexual druguserdealer.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”