LtDansLegs

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by LtDansLegs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:50 am

arayder wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:03 pm
tencats wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:35 am
ATTACKING AN INNOCENT CHILD TO STOP PATRIOTS FROM DOING IT RIGHT
Michael 'Lewis Arthur' Meyer today "our cages are rattled, because you're going after an innocent child"(his child),that "you do not want to go after at this point", "there was a letter from the Dept OF Child Safety, DCS in Arizona, this threatens my personal child, my child, you better pray to GOD and thank him for her existence because that is the ONE child that saved someone who could be hurting you right now", "the Government may be threatening", "don't you do this, because I won't have any regret in my response if you hurt the innocent"', "mayor Johnathon Rothschild, Hillery Clinton". "you want to unlock an Demon?", "you mess with mine you open up a door, there are no rules, you mess with mine I'm coming after yours", "YOU mess with mine I'm coming after YOURS and YOU".
More OWG :madguy: :boxing: :crying:
And I thought FB was shutting down these unhinged batshit-fucking-nuts individuals like Lewis here that are making threats like this.
It's interesting that Meyer never comes out and says what the Department of Child Safety said in the letter or makes any mention of what the "problem" is. Instead he lapses into hyperbole and starts ranting that his child is being attacked.

Whatever the problem is Meyer doesn't help his cause by ranting and threatening.

It reminds me of the former University of Louisville head football coach, Ron Cooper, who upon being asked by reporter if he had a rage disorder proceeded to fly into a fit of uncontrollable anger.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 88 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.
The earlier report just said they'd left a business card with a 'please call...'. Either way, not much truly bothers me but his livestream video about this entire subject WHILE HIS DAUGHTER IS IN THE CAR LISTENING definitely does. Uncertainty for a child is fucking terrifying since they have no ability to control anything on their own, it's the adults job to do that.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:09 am

A lot of poots complain about Child Services. I've noticed that in most cases, Child Services is right to be investigating them.

tencats

Post by tencats » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:56 pm

The "Clinton Global Interstate for Trafficking Children" :o
How do I research this Global Interstate for Trafficking Children? Can't find anything at all outside of the nonsense coming out of Lewis.

Oh good grief, this is one of Lewis's followers, a true believer. "I firmly believe that we are God's army and he's sending us in there to get this done"
https://www.facebook.com/14153479486121 ... 339432974/

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:41 am

I really don't get these idiots.

If they really were looking for someone who is "stealing" children away from their parents and no-one knows where they are, it's their hero Trump. No conspiracy needed. No secret cabal. He is using a Government agency acting under his direct orders. He is doing it in plain sight. Yet, do these "children's guardians" call out the actual child snatcher? :bored:

One Hawaiian pizza order for 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. And don't skimp on the pineapples.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Veterans against VOP used some dubious source for their summary of yesterday's VOP activities.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Lewis was supposed to be in court today - he said he couldn't make it because of washed out roads. Sent his wife to explain. He also has some new charges from something that happened last year that I don't know anything about.
Warriors Against VOP Alpha Co. - The Real TruthLike Page
3 hrs ·
EDIT - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Lewis did not show at court today. He used road closures as an excuse, although as a local that went bouning down all of the roads he could have used - this was nothing more than that - an excuse. Flora went on his behalf and told the Judge that Lewis was unable to leave his home. Another lie.
He is NO LONGER in Arivaca, his live video shows he is here. We cannot confirm if he was here in time for the hearing, as of yet.

The Judge extended his hearing. He will now go to court August 28th.

This date will now include ALL of the following:
1. Cemex charges - trespassing and staying unlawfully (scheduled for today)
2. Assualt sentencing - scheduled for July 17th, FTA while he was trespassing on Cemex.
3. Re-opened hospital charges - disorderly conuct and trespassing from August

El Tiro is open.
Pump Station is open.

Where there's a will, there's a way.
God provides to those who provide unto themselves.

Get your ass to court.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 pm

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:41 am
If they really were looking for someone who is "stealing" children away from their parents and no-one knows where they are, it's their hero Trump. No conspiracy needed. No secret cabal. He is using a Government agency acting under his direct orders. He is doing it in plain sight. Yet, do these "children's guardians" call out the actual child snatcher? :bored:
Hrm. I wonder what might be different between the children they are claiming to protect and the ones they do not care about.....

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post by P.K. » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:13 pm

neeneko wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:41 am
Hrm. I wonder what might be different between the children they are claiming to protect and the ones they do not care about.....
Imaginary children are much easier to love.

IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:17 pm

This date will now include ALL of the following:
1. Cemex charges - trespassing and staying unlawfully (scheduled for today)
2. Assualt sentencing - scheduled for July 17th, FTA while he was trespassing on Cemex.
3. Re-opened hospital charges - disorderly conuct and trespassing from August
How about a bench warrant for contempt for not showing up for court? Its sickening, the leniency this guy is getting.

tencats

Post by tencats » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:44 am

"Lewis can’t be charged with any legitimate crimes because he doesn’t commit any" :o

https://www.facebook.com/VOPReal/photos ... =3&theater

http://www.kvoa.com/story/36120490/vete ... t-hospital

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:49 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:17 pm
:snippity:

How about a bench warrant for contempt for not showing up for court? Its sickening, the leniency this guy is getting.
:like:

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

tencats

Post by tencats » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Approach and you "will automatically receive suppressive fire" , DO NOT APPRROACH OUR CAMP OR TEAMS" :shootin:
:50caliber: :machinegun:

I secretly hoped for the chance to someday use the shootin machine gun smile and now its here :-D

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 pm

ARREST AND DETAIN THIS GUY ALREADY. Before somebody gets killed.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:32 pm

How much actual manpower/firepower does Lewis actually have in his camp to back up these threats? Are we talking fifty armed men, or a dozen, or three or four?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:54 pm

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:32 pm
How much actual manpower/firepower does Lewis actually have in his camp to back up these threats? Are we talking fifty armed men, or a dozen, or three or four?
I don't see why that matters. Screwy Louie's statement is a terroristic threat, and it should be treated accordingly. It won't be, but it should.

This is going to turn into a standoff if the authorities don't do something. Arrest Lewis Arthur and don't release him. Bulldoze these camps, Operation Murambatsvina style. Make it clear that anyone assisting Lewis Arthur will face serious charges. Inform anyone who donated land that they need to expel Lewis Arthur from it, or prepare to be sued.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:10 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:54 pm
BoomerSooner17 wrote:
I don't see why that matters. Screwy Louie's statement is a terroristic threat, and it should be treated accordingly. It won't be, but it should.

This is going to turn into a standoff if the authorities don't do something. Arrest Lewis Arthur and don't release him. Bulldoze these camps, Operation Murambatsvina style. Make it clear that anyone assisting Lewis Arthur will face serious charges. Inform anyone who donated land that they need to expel Lewis Arthur from it, or prepare to be sued.
I was asking because the more armed followers Lewis has with him, the more physically dangerous he is and the more public resources will be required to close the camp. His one-sided standoff in the Cemex tower was ridiculous and accomplished nothing because he was by himself. Imagine how it would've ended if he had had a dozen poots with him.

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 pm
ARREST AND DETAIN THIS GUY ALREADY. Before somebody gets killed.
If nothing else the authorities involved ought to think about how stupid they are going to look if something goes bad and it appears they ignored these threats. My hope is that they are waiting for an opportune time to pick up Louie without having to use too much force.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 96 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:18 pm

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:10 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:54 pm
BoomerSooner17 wrote:

I was asking because the more armed followers Lewis has with him, the more physically dangerous he is and the more public resources will be required to close the camp. His one-sided standoff in the Cemex tower was ridiculous and accomplished nothing because he was by himself. Imagine how it would've ended if he had had a dozen poots with him.
Seems to me the cops are a day late and a dollar short here. Louie is turning into a barricaded loon. Better that they had gathered him up on his last trip to the mail box or going for pizza. But hindsight is always 20/20.

------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 96 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:11 pm

In regards to the charges that he claims Pima reopened (or refilled), I wonder if they initially decided to not pursue the charges because it was not worth the effort. Louie may have made it now worth the effort.

These folks never understand that law enforcement might give you some slack as long as you don't become a pain in the ass.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:17 pm

arayder wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:18 pm
Seems to me the cops are a day late and a dollar short here. Louie is turning into a barricaded loon. Better that they had gathered him up on his last trip to the mail box or going for pizza. But hindsight is always 20/20.

My hope is that they are waiting for an opportune time to pick up Louie without having to use too much force.
This. And to BoomerSooner's point, it wouldn't matter how big Louie's army is if they had just kept him last time. I'm hoping there is some kind of plan to arrest and detain Screwy Louie.

Considering nobody came to Louie's aid when he went up the tower, I doubt his army is very big anyway. But his current statements are terroristic threats, and need to be treated as such. And if someone is letting Louie use their land to make such threats, they need to be held responsible for creating a public nuisance.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:17 pm
arayder wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:18 pm

My hope is that they are waiting for an opportune time to pick up Louie without having to use too much force.
This. And to BoomerSooner's point, it wouldn't matter how big Louie's army is if they had just kept him last time. I'm hoping there is some kind of plan to arrest and detain Screwy Louie.

Considering nobody came to Louie's aid when he went up the tower, I doubt his army is very big anyway. But his current statements are terroristic threats, and need to be treated as such. And if someone is letting Louie use their land to make such threats, they need to be held responsible for creating a public nuisance.
I absolutely agree. Screwy needs to be taken into custody immediately, like, yesterday. I think arayder is correct that the authorities have probably missed any chance of grabbing him easily, especially now that his (already unhinged) rhetoric is starting to escalate into terroristic threats.

plugh123

Post by plugh123 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:26 pm

VOP Suppressive Fire:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:48 pm

The campfire scene from Jarmouch’s Dead Man would be more appropriate. I’d post it but it’s NSFW and I’ve met some Fogbowzers who are real ladies. :)

Thar’s possum in them thar beans.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Lewis is now running around in abandoned mines. Calls it #OperationTunnelRat.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Sounds like a great way to get bitten by a spider or snake, as many of the real Tunnel Rats in Vietnam no doubt were.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”