Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

mmmirele

Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by mmmirele » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:02 am

Imma just going to let JJ MacNab tell this.

(More to come)

mmmirele

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by mmmirele » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:05 am

(More to come)

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:12 am

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:33 am

Some sympathetic coverage from an alt health blog. Lots of videos:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/break ... ions-rise/
Edit: I believe Lewis Arthur was one of the two guys who left the Malheur refuge soon after getting sucker punched. Does anyone remember who punched him?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 am

I had heard about this, but didn't know it was in Phoenix or quite that totally cray cray. Shouldn't be surprised though between the heat down there and the general concentration of cray cray down there. I do get a kick out of reading JJ, her take is always entertaining.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:51 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:33 am

Arizona Daily Star has a more sober write up. (Not available to readers in the EU)
And it's our old chum Michael "Lewis Arthur" Meyer who you will find on some of the 2016 Bundy threads.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:56 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:33 am

Edit: I believe Lewis Arthur was one of the two guys who left the Malheur refuge soon after getting sucker punched. Does anyone remember who punched him?
Stanley punched him.
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-north ... der_s.html

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 am
I had heard about this, but didn't know it was in Phoenix or quite that totally cray cray. Shouldn't be surprised though between the heat down there and the general concentration of cray cray down there. I do get a kick out of reading JJ, her take is always entertaining.
It's in Tucson, south Tucson to be precise (I-19 at the Valencia Rd. exit, within a stone's throw of the Walmart Supercenter). This is about 120 miles from Phoenix. I thought for a minute about moseying down there but THOSE PEOPLE ARE CRAY. NOPE.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Rape trees?

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 pm

3643962-elder+ent+3+by+moonxels.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:22 pm
Rape trees?
Some migrants are sexually assaulted (usually by their smuggler). Their undergarments are sometimes hung as a trophy on a tree.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Unsurprisingly, I-UV has jumped on the bandwagon:

https://i-uv.com/craig-sawyer-info-on-t ... -standoff/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:39 pm

The thing that really worries/disturbs me is that these people think and fantasize about this particular weirdness and spend the amount of time that they do on it. I really am concerned that this is such an all encompassing mania in their lives. The implications are really disturbed.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:01 pm

JJ is hilarious! :lol:

Needless to say, these idiots are broadcasting a lot on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/VOP-Alpha-Co-T ... tion=group

Am I being detained?

tencats

Post by tencats » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:16 pm

I think Brand is on to something here. He's uncovered a connection to the Clinton Foundation through ownership of the property. Remember Pizzagate was a real thing, he knows someone.

Lots more here.
Following the police statement, Lewis insisted the camp was related to sex trafficking and believes his group have stumbled across a huge human trafficking corridor between the US and Mexico.

He said: “Until someone who is an expert in this field tells us this is not related to human trafficking we’re going to keep looking because we know.”

Lewis described the camp as “sick” and is asking for volunteers to help track more camps down in the area.

“We’ve got leads on three different camps that are not too far from here,” he said. “We are going to go out and search three locations…We believe we have stumbled across a very massive human trafficking corridor.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6451966/s ... into-tree/

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:25 pm

It can't be overstated how dumb the logic is here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:45 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 pm
3643962-elder+ent+3+by+moonxels.jpg
That would be so much cooler... if splintery.

But looks like they are just rather imaginative about how various tie points on some trees could match up with a child's body.. even though it is more likely they were just keeping food off the ground so it did not get eaten by animals.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:39 pm
The thing that really worries/disturbs me is that these people think and fantasize about this particular weirdness and spend the amount of time that they do on it. I really am concerned that this is such an all encompassing mania in their lives. The implications are really disturbed.
Something that always reminds me of was all the 'gay men <==> pedophile' and 'satanist <==pedophile' obsession you got out of straight christians in the 80s,... and it kinda turned out that sexual abuse was pretty rampant in the most vocal communities. I used to hear guys argue that what they were doing couldn't be pedophilia because it was with their daughter/niece and not their son/nephew, and people would agree with them.

So yeah.. when there is that much obsession about trying to associate child molestation with some group they view themselves as being fundamentally different from, I tend to guess they are doing some pretty horrible things themselves and we are seeing their rationalization play out.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:18 pm

neeneko wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:50 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:39 pm
Something that always reminds me of was all the 'gay men <==> pedophile' and 'satanist <==pedophile' obsession you got out of straight christians in the 80s,... and it kinda turned out that sexual abuse was pretty rampant in the most vocal communities. I used to hear guys argue that what they were doing couldn't be pedophilia because it was with their daughter/niece and not their son/nephew, and people would agree with them.

So yeah.. when there is that much obsession about trying to associate child molestation with some group they view themselves as being fundamentally different from, I tend to guess they are doing some pretty horrible things themselves and we are seeing their rationalization play out.

Unh, they are still at it last I checked, and there are whole collections of them over in the UK. The UK ones are really twisted.

FWIW, I concur on your final comment. The olde prottesteth much too much axiom applies in spades, IMHO.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:11 pm

So many "connections" in the pretend child sex slave camp. Karl posted this when he ordered his pretend army not to deploy to Tucson. He swiped it from someone else.
Capture.JPG

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Cemex is the huge Mexican building materials company that was expected to bid on cement for the Trump wall*. But in the end Cemex declined to bid on the project. I wonder if the far right conspiracy bot dogs have been turned loose on the company.

*http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/30/news/ec ... index.html

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 25 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Is there any reason these idiots can't all be arrested? They're trespassing, they're conducting criminal investigations they have no authority to conduct, they're making false calls and reports to police.

This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Wonkette take on the nutz in Arizona.
https://wonkette.com/634894/why-did-hil ... ndit-knows

foilwatcher

Post by foilwatcher » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Lewis Arthur established a homeless camp/shelter on the southside of Tucson about 2 years ago and it's enjoyed support from the community. From all reports I have read it has provided a safe haven with supportive services to homeless vets in the area and survives on the good will and donation of goods from neighbors and businesses in the area. My understanding is that Lewis Arthur stepped back from the day to day operations of the camp some time ago. His current behavior is bizarre and erratic and gives me the impression that he's mentally ill.

"Well la de freakin' da!" ~~ Matt Foley

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:34 pm
Is there any reason these idiots can't all be arrested? They're trespassing, they're conducting criminal investigations they have no authority to conduct, they're making false calls and reports to police.
If police actually did decide it was a crime scene, I imagine they could get in quite a bit of trouble for tampering with it and removing evidence.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”