Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporate!!!

User avatar
RoadScholar
Posts: 8139
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
Location: Baltimore
Occupation: Historic Restoration Woodworker
Contact:

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#51

Post by RoadScholar » Mon May 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:
The word "natural" and "artificial" are synonymous in legal terminology.
:shock: Citation, please.
Mittens Romney, 2012: "Corporations are people, too."
So is a "person" is about equivalent to a "party" legally? An entity that can sue or be sued, or that otherwise can fall under the jurisdiction of the court?

And translating from SovCitSpeak, perhaps what he or she meant was that a "natural person" and an "artificial person" are synonymous for legal purposes? That seems close to right. Except that a corporation or municipality can't be incarcerated or executed. So really, not entirely synonymous?
:dazed:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1383
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Sovereign Gurus Work For The Other Side!!!

#52

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm

sovereigngetowned wrote:My conspiracy theory is that Sovereign Gurus work for the attorneys and judges. Their job is to put misinformation out there. When the sovereign citizens repeat the myths to the judge, the judge got their ass. They show up to court and tell the judge that they are the thing they are looking for. Now the court have jurisdiction because they got the person they looking for and can proceed.
I missed out on a lot of this discussion due to weekend travel, so I'm sorry to join late.

I love the reasoning in this belief: First, assume the premise that SovCit nuttery is valid and is supposed to work. Then discover via empirical observation that SovCit nuttery never actually does work in court. Conclude that there is an extremely elaborate conspiracy involving both the judges and the "gurus" advocating SovCit nuttery to capture all the customers of the various gurus and imprison them. It couldn't possibly be that SovCit nuttery is actually wrong and just doesn't work of its own accord.

Like most conspiracy theories, one simple fact when used in conjunction with non-fallacious logic will blow up the conspiracy. Here, it's blown up by the fact that the SovCit gurus use their own tactics in their court cases and lose all the time. If they were in league with the eeebil gummint, you'd think that their nonsense would work on their cases and fail everywhere else. Otherwise, the eeebil gummint would be shutting down their operation to jail all the tranny-fighting patriots who go to court, if there were no more gurus to recruit them.

User avatar
Patagoniagirl
Posts: 3741
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#53

Post by Patagoniagirl » Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Oh, I'm not commenting on whatever the hell the posts are about, for or against SovShittery at all! I read the whole thread and wondered what the hell the poster was trying to say. But the sentence structure and grammar seem very odd.

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7303
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#54

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon May 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:Yep, he's onto something there. All those guys accused of capital offenses had it wrong. OJ shouldn't have hired F. Lee Bailey and that Kardashian fellow. He shoulda oughta just waltzed into court, and said, "I am the all capitals corporation and I plead guilty!" That would have worked out just wonderfully for him - according to our poster all he would've gotten is a fine, like a traffic ticket! Oh, the things you learn on the internet.
:confused: Oh, so is a "capital offense" one when the name of the charged person (or corporation?) name appears all in UPPER CASE? ;)

These typographical theories of jurisprudence are damnably confusing. Did I write "confusing"? Clearly I should have written "idiotic"!

User avatar
listeme
Posts: 5416
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 am

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#55

Post by listeme » Mon May 01, 2017 2:37 pm

I honestly can't decide!

I'm erring on the side of be nice a little longer, but that's because I'm so pleasant natured.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6150
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#56

Post by June bug » Mon May 01, 2017 2:39 pm

listeme wrote:I honestly can't decide!

I'm erring on the side of be nice a little longer, but that's because I'm so pleasant natured.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

boots
Posts: 3175
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#57

Post by boots » Mon May 01, 2017 2:55 pm

You would think that with all the court cases in history, if his theory is valid, this guy could point to one instance where someone did what he is suggesting, and it worked. But he can't. Maybe someday he'll try it out and report back to us! :mrgreen:

User avatar
listeme
Posts: 5416
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 am

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#58

Post by listeme » Mon May 01, 2017 6:11 pm

June bug wrote:
listeme wrote:I honestly can't decide!

I'm erring on the side of be nice a little longer, but that's because I'm so pleasant natured.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:mrgreen:

I almost got struck by lightning on that one.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 45046
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#59

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon May 01, 2017 8:10 pm

To really blow things up SCOTUS held today in Bank of America v. City of Miami that the City was a person. (Only "persons aggrieved" can sue under the Fair Housing Act.)

I attach the opinion. The syllabus clearly describes what's going on.

PS: CJ Roberts is turning into a moderate before our very eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Posts: 9342
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Animal Planet
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#60

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue May 02, 2017 9:18 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:To really blow things up SCOTUS held today in Bank of America v. City of Miami that the City was a person. (Only "persons aggrieved" can sue under the Fair Housing Act.)

I attach the opinion. The syllabus clearly describes what's going on.

PS: CJ Roberts is turning into a moderate before our very eyes.
I have noticed Roberts changing. Maybe being Chief Justice forced him to be more open to centrist ideas, UNLIKE Rehnquist and his hubris.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

sovereigngetowned
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:19 am

Re: Sovereign Gurus Work For The Other Side!!!

#61

Post by sovereigngetowned » Tue May 02, 2017 3:15 pm

The Gnostics took over Christianity 2000+ years. Freemasonry is the biggest Gnostic Christian Fraternity in the world. It doesn't matter what group is it, the Freemasons are going to take over. The Freemasons run the KKK and Neo-Nazi groups for the Jewish bankers. The Jewish bankers control the Vatican. The Vatican control the entire world through Freemasonry. All the churches, Sovereign citizens group, hate groups, religious groups, etc. are controlled by the Vatican through Freemasonry.

If you have a Satanic cult in your basement, the cops which are part of the Fraternal Order of Police going to show up. The cops and the Freemasons going to take over your Satanic cult. If you don't want to join, they will take your Satanic cult down. Even if the Satanic cult is runned by Freemasons, the cops are going to show up to make sure that the Satanic cult doesn't get independent of the control of the Jewish Bankers.

The Last Supper of Jesus is cannibalism. Cannibalism allows for the Extra-Terrestrial beings to shapeshift to look like man and walk among us as true human beings.

Sovereignty gurus are part of the secret society. Why? If there is a demand, we will fill it. Sovereignty gurus put on the act that they are against attorneys. The truth is that they work for attorneys.

The job of the sovereign gurus is to give the sovereign citizens the disinformation so the judge got their ass. They volunteer to go to jail by claiming the Upper and Lowercase name is them and they are a natural person.

I don't see that sovereign citizens object that they don't meet the statutory definition of person. They just claim they are not the artificial but they claim to be the natural one. It doesn't matter which person, the court have jurisdiction over all persons.

“Person” defined.  “Person” includes this State or any other state, government or country which may lawfully own property within this State whenever it is used to designate a party whose property may be the subject of an offense."- NRS 193.0205


A person is the state's property which is the body. The man or woman is put inside the person. The person which is a piece of paper doesn't go to jail but the man or woman which is the body goes to jail. For a Nevada criminal offense, the man or woman is a body inside the body politics which is the State of Nevada. That is how they ended up in jail.

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
sovereigngetowned wrote:My conspiracy theory is that Sovereign Gurus work for the attorneys and judges. Their job is to put misinformation out there. When the sovereign citizens repeat the myths to the judge, the judge got their ass. They show up to court and tell the judge that they are the thing they are looking for. Now the court have jurisdiction because they got the person they looking for and can proceed.
I missed out on a lot of this discussion due to weekend travel, so I'm sorry to join late.

I love the reasoning in this belief: First, assume the premise that SovCit nuttery is valid and is supposed to work. Then discover via empirical observation that SovCit nuttery never actually does work in court. Conclude that there is an extremely elaborate conspiracy involving both the judges and the "gurus" advocating SovCit nuttery to capture all the customers of the various gurus and imprison them. It couldn't possibly be that SovCit nuttery is actually wrong and just doesn't work of its own accord.

Like most conspiracy theories, one simple fact when used in conjunction with non-fallacious logic will blow up the conspiracy. Here, it's blown up by the fact that the SovCit gurus use their own tactics in their court cases and lose all the time. If they were in league with the eeebil gummint, you'd think that their nonsense would work on their cases and fail everywhere else. Otherwise, the eeebil gummint would be shutting down their operation to jail all the tranny-fighting patriots who go to court, if there were no more gurus to recruit them.

User avatar
kate520
Posts: 15699
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Dark side of the Moon
Occupation: servant of cats, chicken wrangler
Contact:

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#62

Post by kate520 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Oh. I did NOT see this turn coming. :lol:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

User avatar
Mikedunford
Posts: 10451
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#63

Post by Mikedunford » Tue May 02, 2017 3:29 pm

This is actually pretty good, at least compared with most performance art.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 27208
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Sovereign Gurus Work For The Other Side!!!

#64

Post by bob » Tue May 02, 2017 3:39 pm

“Person” defined.  “Person” includes this State or any other state, government or country which may lawfully own property within this State whenever it is used to designate a party whose property may be the subject of an offense."- NRS 193.0205[/b]
"NRS" stands for Nevada Revised Statutes. Let's skip up to NRS 193.010:
As used in this title, unless the context otherwise requires, the words and terms defined in NRS 193.011 to 193.0245, inclusive, have the meanings ascribed to them in those sections.
So the State of Nevada is considered a person. For all things related to Title 15 (crime and punishment). In Nevada.

Unless the context requires otherwise.

And?
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
listeme
Posts: 5416
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 am

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#65

Post by listeme » Tue May 02, 2017 3:43 pm

I was with him up until the cannibalism. (Not that I disagree with the cannibalism argument, and now I want to reread Stranger in a Strange Land again.)

The problem with the cannibalism is that it doesn't really have a purpose in the ARGUMENT. Like what do we need shapeshifters for if we have the Jewish bankers and the vatican?

I could help fix this plot. Email me for more info.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

User avatar
kate520
Posts: 15699
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Dark side of the Moon
Occupation: servant of cats, chicken wrangler
Contact:

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#66

Post by kate520 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:43 pm

:rotflmao:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

User avatar
Slarti the White
Posts: 7047
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#67

Post by Slarti the White » Tue May 02, 2017 3:56 pm

"Gnostics took over Christianity 2000+ years"

Um. No. Christianity started less than 2000 years ago. Just sayin'.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

User avatar
MN-Skeptic
Posts: 2873
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Location: Twin Cities

Re: Sovereign Gurus Work For The Other Side!!!

#68

Post by MN-Skeptic » Tue May 02, 2017 3:57 pm

sovereigngetowned wrote:The Last Supper of Jesus is cannibalism. Cannibalism allows for the Extra-Terrestrial beings to shapeshift to look like man and walk among us as true human beings.
Ok... Jesus was the Lamb of God and they were probably eating lamb at the Last Supper... ergo... cannibalism. :o And since Jesus was the Lamb of God and yet appeared as a man and walked among us, he must have been a shapeshifter.

:think:

Maybe this makes sense.

:think:

Or not. :nope:
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

User avatar
listeme
Posts: 5416
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 am

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#69

Post by listeme » Tue May 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Silly MN Skeptic. This is my body given for you! It's obviously cannibalism!

And since it looked like bread, I reckon that was shapeshifting.

It makes sense if you think about it.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

User avatar
Estiveo
Posts: 8241
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Trouble's Howse

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#70

Post by Estiveo » Tue May 02, 2017 4:11 pm

:think: But was it kosher?
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 7946
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Sovereign Gurus Work For The Other Side!!!

#71

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue May 02, 2017 4:13 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
sovereigngetowned wrote:The Last Supper of Jesus is cannibalism. Cannibalism allows for the Extra-Terrestrial beings to shapeshift to look like man and walk among us as true human beings.
Ok... Jesus was the Lamb of God and they were probably eating lamb at the Last Supper... ergo... cannibalism. :o And since Jesus was the Lamb of God and yet appeared as a man and walked among us, he must have been a shapeshifter.

:think:

Maybe this makes sense.

:think:

Or not. :nope:
Consider that the gods of Greece and Rome were shapeshifters- Zeus turns into a Swan and sexy times Leda, who in turn births the God of Mushroom Madness and Ecstasy, Dionysus. Who was a resurrected demigod

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

User avatar
RoadScholar
Posts: 8139
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
Location: Baltimore
Occupation: Historic Restoration Woodworker
Contact:

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#72

Post by RoadScholar » Tue May 02, 2017 4:13 pm

OK, I officially can't tell if sovereigngetowned believes this stuff or if he/she is lampooning it. :think:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 7946
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#73

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue May 02, 2017 4:16 pm

And, on this day, Boomtime Discord 49th, YOLD 3183, Blame the Judeans for everything was writ large and stupid by a ridiculous creature.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

User avatar
Mikedunford
Posts: 10451
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#74

Post by Mikedunford » Tue May 02, 2017 4:19 pm

It's gotta be a troll. The spelling's too good for this to be a real lunatic.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 45046
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Natural Person Definition-Body Politics and Corporagte

#75

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Okay. The "Jewish Bankers" comment requires me to make a motion to put this troll under the bridge. Or wherever it is we put birfers, trufers, and SovCits. If he wants to spew antisemitism, I want to have the freedom to tag him as well.

Foogie -- clean up on aisle 24, please!

Post Reply

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”