Anyone know what happend to this guys

User avatar
bob
Posts: 27381
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#76

Post by bob » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:17 am

Says the members of the board that were crying because their favorite Rothschild puppet did not get elected, like that really means anything lol.
Oh goody... nice jump in anti-Semitism. Why am I not surprised.
Butbutbut: Rothschild puppets are the nominees for Secretaries of the Treasury and Commerce.

Why would any puppets be crying?


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Dallasite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Occupation: Senior Scheduling Manager
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#77

Post by Dallasite » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:41 am

Just fucking moron wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Just Some Guy continues to surprise me with his abject stupidity.

It's not Christmas for me with him. It's Hanukkah.
Says the members of the board that were crying because their favorite Rothschild puppet did not get elected, like that really means anything lol.
Seriously, are you as abjectly stupid as you seem to be? Or is this just performance art?


"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

User avatar
Plutodog
Posts: 11952
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#78

Post by Plutodog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:52 am

He's a true believer that the USA isn't a nation and all that goes with it. Thinks he just has to figure out the majik wordz and stuff to get away with shit. We can play with him here in Camp 7.5 but that's about going to be the extent of it. I don't see him growing up in the slightest, learning anything useful. Someday, if he's not got the courage of his convictions he may end up in prison (maybe again). He's a sad fucknut.


The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8616
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#79

Post by Northland10 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 am

Plutodog wrote:He's a true believer that the USA isn't a nation and all that goes with it. Thinks he just has to figure out the majik wordz and stuff to get away with shit. We can play with him here in Camp 7.5 but that's about going to be the extent of it. I don't see him growing up in the slightest, learning anything useful. Someday, if he's not got the courage of his convictions he may end up in prison (maybe again). He's a sad fucknut.
He will never learn that his magic words won't work. He's saying it wrong. it's leviOsa not leviosA.


North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Mikedunford
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#80

Post by Mikedunford » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 am

Just some guy wrote:
Under us territorial jurisdiction law, living in Orlando I am in Florida territory or us territory?
Yes.
Great, lets break it down.

Nonresident aliens are taxed only on their income from sources within the United States

Mom and pop restaurant in Orlando Florida, is it in Florida or US territory? According to American law based on title and land ownership?[/quote]

Context matters, and you don't get to pick and choose which definition to apply in a particular context. Title and land ownership matter when it comes to laws that govern things like public lands, but are irrelevant in the tax context. Everything that is within the boundaries of Florida is also within the boundaries of the United States, which is what matters here.
and on certain income connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States

Trade or business, that sounds weird, should it not to make it clear say " on certain income earned in the US"?
Not really. The key words are not "conduct of a trade or business." The important phrase is "connected with." The idea is that income of a nonresident alien that is earned abroad will still be taxable in the USA if that income is "connected with" the work done in the USA. For example, work done by an attorney during a site visit to a factory in Mali could be "connected with" several months of work done in Florida working on a contract for the sale of that factory.
what is this trade or business?

(26) Trade or business

The term “trade or business” includes the performance of the functions of a public office.

Oh oh right, it just says includes, meaning all trades and business including the functions right?
No, it means all trades and businesses, regardless of whether they include the functions of a public office.
But what is that case taking about not enlarging definitions from what is written? oh never mind.
You really have to learn to read the whole statutes. If you don't, you're going continue to fail. You quoted 26 USC §7701(a)(26). If you scroll down to 26 USC §7701(c), you'll find that "include" is defined:
(c) Includes and including
The terms “includes” and “including” when used in a definition contained in this title shall not be deemed to exclude other things otherwise within the meaning of the term defined.
So "trade and business includes the performance.." can not exclude anything that would otherwise be within the meaning of "trade and business." Since "trade or business" is not otherwise defined (whether it's a phrase or term), courts will generally look to the ordinary meaning of the words. (By the way, the definition is in there to bring public officials under the definition for the purposes of things like their business expense deductions.)


"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

noblepa
Posts: 1080
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: Bay Village, Ohio
Occupation: Network Engineer

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#81

Post by noblepa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:11 am

Mikedunford wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
Under us territorial jurisdiction law, living in Orlando I am in Florida territory or us territory?
Yes.
Great, lets break it down.

Nonresident aliens are taxed only on their income from sources within the United States

Mom and pop restaurant in Orlando Florida, is it in Florida or US territory? According to American law based on title and land ownership?
And further proof that the Mom and Pop store in Orlando is in both Florida and the US: if Mom and Pop are found to be counterfeiting US currency in the back room, that would be investigated by the Secret Service and prosecuted by the US Attorney in Federal Court. OTOH, if they are found to be fraudulently accepting food stamps, they will be prosecuted by Orlando police or Florida State police and prosecuted in local or state courts.



noblepa
Posts: 1080
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: Bay Village, Ohio
Occupation: Network Engineer

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#82

Post by noblepa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:15 am

Mikedunford wrote:(By the way, the definition is in there to bring public officials under the definition for the purposes of things like their business expense deductions.)
As I understand it, the tax laws are full of things like that. There's a line somewhere that says that employee includes elected officials. Sometime in the past, someone questioned whether elected officials were required to pay income tax, so congress fixed it by adding that line. There are a lot of those little things, that the tax deniers love to grab onto and say "I'm not an elected official, so I don't have to pay tax", or the like.



User avatar
Mary Quite Contrary
Posts: 535
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 11:17 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#83

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Pssst. Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Kentucky and Virginia aren't states, either. They're Commonwealths. (And Kentucky is actually part of Virginia. As is West Virginia.)

And Rhode Island is a bunch of Plantations.
Wait wait wait, WWHHHUUUTTTT??????
I left the sunny shores of San Diego for what I thought was a dirty river in Kentucky, but I really am in West Virginia??? Whut da farq?

My day just poo'ed the pot. I better let my husband know. I mean it's on the internet so it must be true.
Thanks for the heads up Stern! :bighug:


"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17058
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#84

Post by Suranis » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Lord Knowsalot seems to have become suspiciously silent. Has his wife caught him making an idiot of himself again, and beaten him up? It can't be that it was shown that he knows fuckall as he knows so much more than us.


Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
Dallasite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Occupation: Senior Scheduling Manager
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#85

Post by Dallasite » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Just Some Moron has been repeatedly shown his nutty theories are wrong and he refuses to listen. He doesn't want to learn if his ideas are right or wrong, he seeks only confirmation and ignores any contrary information. He is convinced he knows more than people who have studied and practiced law, yet he won't put his money where his mouth to actually test his theories in a real court.


"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

User avatar
Just some guy
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#86

Post by Just some guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:03 pm

noblepa wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
noblepa wrote:
I'll probably be sorry, but . . .

So, you are saying that we get one chance, on our 18th birthday, to renounce our membership in the "local body", and thus become exempt from statutory law? If so, we need to find a 17 year old, about to turn 18, and convince him/her to do this. BTW, what is the mechanism for doing so? Does he publish something in the local paper, file a notice with the local court, return his birth certificate to the state? Then, the newly freed 18 year old must be willing to commit a violation of statutory law and be prosecuted for it.

Must he also do this at the federal level? Remember, in this country, we have both state and federal statutes, that are prosecuted and tried separately.



Murder may be against natural law (whatever that means), but a murderer is punished under statutory law. It is criminal statutes that define the different levels of murder (first degree, second degree, manslaughter, vehicular, etc.) and the corresponding punishment.

If our hypothetical 18 year old commits murder (a violation of natural law), how can he be punished, if the penalties are contained in the statutes that he recently freed himself from?
1. did I say you had one chance?

2. is murder punished under statutory law? I fail to find any mention of this type of law in either the federal or state constitutions giving power to the judicial branch of government, did you mean common law?
You seemed to be implying that the only time one could opt out was at the age of majority, when you said "everyone who studies knows that consent was had when upon age of majority they did not contest being a member of their local body". If that is not what you meant, what other opportunities does one have to opt out?

You also did not answer my question about the mechanism of opting out. How, exactly, does one go about that?

I can't speak for other states, but the various categories of homicide and the corresponding punishments are codified in the Ohio Revised Code, chapter 2903. It that isn't a statute, I don't know what is. You may not like it, but Ohio's statutes regarding murder have been upheld as constitutional. You may disagree with the courts, but in our society, it is the courts, not you or I, who decide what is and isn't constitutional.

If you deny that murderers are punished under statutory law, what is the punishment for murder under natural law?

You can opt out any time after reaching the age of majority. However upon reaching that age if you have not opted out then you clearly consented.



User avatar
Just some guy
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#87

Post by Just some guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Suranis wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:Yes.

And capitalize US or get lost. Show some respect for this country or you're not worth talking to.
Yes to what?

Also please do remember that the US is NOT a country, Spain is a country, Germany is a country. The EU is a confederation of nation states, the US is a confederation of nation states.

Hence the state of the UNION address.

what union? The union of NATION STATES.

Show some respect for understanding the government you live under. :doh:
Actually, Germany is a federal Union of States. All of which had a long history of independence until the 19th century, unlike the US States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_Germany Germany actually has a similar arrangement to the USA.

The Spanish State is integrated by 17 autonomous communities and 2 autonomous cities, a system set up in the 18th century. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political ... s_of_Spain

So yeah, stop bullshitting on stuff you know fuck all about, which is pretty much everything, apparently.

Perhaps reading your links would help. What does this last sentence in your first link say?

By calling the document the Grundgesetz, rather than Verfassung (constitution), the authors expressed the intention that it would be replaced by a true constitution once Germany was reunited as one state.

What does reunited mean? Does that mean it was at one time a single state?


Let's go to your second link perhaps you fare better there....

The autonomous communities constitute a highly decentralized form of territorial organization, but based on devolution, and thus Spain is not a federation,[5] since the State is superior to the communities and retains full sovereignty.[5]


Nope you did not do so hot there either. Maybe next time.



User avatar
RoadScholar
Posts: 8227
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
Location: Baltimore
Occupation: Historic Restoration Woodworker
Contact:

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#88

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Just some guy wrote:
Suranis wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
Yes to what?

Also please do remember that the US is NOT a country, Spain is a country, Germany is a country. The EU is a confederation of nation states, the US is a confederation of nation states.

Hence the state of the UNION address.

what union? The union of NATION STATES.

Show some respect for understanding the government you live under. :doh:
Actually, Germany is a federal Union of States. All of which had a long history of independence until the 19th century, unlike the US States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_Germany Germany actually has a similar arrangement to the USA.

The Spanish State is integrated by 17 autonomous communities and 2 autonomous cities, a system set up in the 18th century. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political ... s_of_Spain

So yeah, stop bullshitting on stuff you know fuck all about, which is pretty much everything, apparently.

Sargle flart beg nastem forgushlicks cimnoash.

Gaffle zargley inver consum nawlen creeble wooner grang zipples. Sneeversom hume creplik diglan finber snoodle. Arver crotsam quendle foople magnur bofan meck nimmle ginder.

Gilpin fresmer bacto wallmek norser vonbel hanger.


Gransepple slarter beg naster forgushlick simpregner.

Klaffle nargley dover consument nawlen creeblenick pooner grang zipdreck. Snaaznim crume neplik dig flinber groodle. Akver crotsam quendle foople magnur bofan meck nimmle ginder.


Filper seslemer nacto koomek worser belsen banger. Norger droopfish clemnost.
FIFY.


The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17058
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#89

Post by Suranis » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Just some guy wrote: By calling the document the Grundgesetz, rather than Verfassung (constitution), the authors expressed the intention that it would be replaced by a true constitution once Germany was reunited as one state.

What does reunited mean? Does that mean it was at one time a single state?
Yeah, that was in 1949. Look up East Germany and West Germany, when the German Federation was divided into 2 parts. Ask your wife all about it, so she can punch you in the stomach for being such clueless dumnass.

At that point the German Federation had been going on for the better part of 100 years.

Since you are all hot for quotes
Federalism is one of the entrenched constitutional principles of Germany. According to the German constitution (called Grundgesetz or Basic Law), some topics, such as foreign affairs and defense, are the exclusive responsibility of the federation (i.e., the federal level), while others fall under the shared authority of the states and the federation; the states retain residual legislative authority for all other areas, including "culture", which in Germany includes not only topics such as financial promotion of arts and sciences, but also most forms of education and job training. Though international relations including international treaties are primarily the responsibility of the federal level, the constituent states have certain limited powers in this area: in matters that affect them directly, the states defend their interests at the federal level through the Bundesrat ("Federal Council", the upper house of the German Federal Parliament) and in areas where they have legislative authority they have limited powers to conclude international treaties "with the consent of the federal government"

States

After 1945, new states were constituted in all four zones of occupation. In 1949, the states in the three western zones formed the Federal Republic of Germany. This is in contrast to the post-war development in Austria, where the Bund (federation) was constituted first, and then the individual states were created as units of a federal state.

The use of the term Länder (Lands) dates back to the Weimar Constitution of 1919. Before this time, the constituent states of the German Empire were called Staaten (States). Today, it is very common to use the term Bundesland (Federal Land). However, this term is not used officially, neither by the constitution of 1919 nor by the Basic Law (Constitution) of 1949. Three Länder call themselves Freistaaten (Free States, which is a older term in German for Republic), Bavaria (since 1919), Saxony (originally since 1919 and again since 1990), and Thuringia (since 1994). There is little continuity between the current states and their predecessors of the Weimar Republic with the exception of the three free states, and Hamburg and Bremen.
I'll leave you to figure out what happened in 1945 that was so significant.

This pretty much describes the "unique" situation you wanted to ascribe to the USA as a reason for your "unique" interpretation of the law. and why it is not the case elsewhere.

As for Spain, it still has internal territories with their own laws. So it counts.

YOU want me to talk about Irelands County Councils too?


Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
Just some guy
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#90

Post by Just some guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Just some guy wrote:Also please do remember that the US is NOT a country, Spain is a country, Germany is a country. The EU is a confederation of nation states, the US is a confederation of nation states.

Hence the state of the UNION address.

what union? The union of NATION STATES.

Show some respect for understanding the government you live under. :doh:
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
Also, please show me where the Constitution says Nation States. In only refers to states.

The meaning of words change depending on the context used. One definition does not rule them all. Your magic is BS.
In international law a state is a nation dimwit.

If you could be bothered to read I would suggest starting at these two links...

https://www.quora.com/Political-Science ... led-states


Second link won't let me post but you can Google this and get it...

Tenth Amendment Center | The United States Is Not a Nation!

Of course there is this as well...
Alexander Hamilton in particular dreamed of a single nation with the states merely functioning as corporations. But this was not the system eventually created by the Constitution. Even Hamilton conceded this in Federalist #32.

An entire consolidation of the States into one complete national sovereignty would imply an entire subordination of the parts; and whatever powers might remain in them, would be altogether dependent on the general will. But the plan of the convention aims only at a partial union or consolidation, the State governments would clearly retain all rights of sovereignty which they before had, and which were not, by that act, exclusively delegated to the United States.”[\quote]


And there was this....
On examining the first relation, it appears, on one hand, that the Constitution is to be founded on the assent and ratification of the people of America, given by deputies elected for the special purpose; but, on the other, that this assent and ratification is to be given by the people, not as individuals composing one entire nation, but as composing the distinct and independent States to which they respectively belong.

In this relation, then, the new Constitution will, if established, be a federal, and not a national constitution.”

James Madison, in Federalist #39[\quote]

John Adams once wrote that, “I expressly say that Congress is not a representative body but a diplomatic body, a collection of ambassadors from thirteen sovereign States[\quote]

But to be fair, what would those guys know about how our government was set up? Surely not as much as you friend.



User avatar
Just some guy
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#91

Post by Just some guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Suranis wrote:
Just some guy wrote: By calling the document the Grundgesetz, rather than Verfassung (constitution), the authors expressed the intention that it would be replaced by a true constitution once Germany was reunited as one state.

What does reunited mean? Does that mean it was at one time a single state?
Yeah, that was in 1949. Look up East Germany and West Germany, when the German Federation was divided into 2 parts. Ask your wife all about it, so she can punch you in the stomach for being such clueless dumnass.

At that point the German Federation had been going on for the better part of 100 years.

Since you are all hot for quotes
Federalism is one of the entrenched constitutional principles of Germany. According to the German constitution (called Grundgesetz or Basic Law), some topics, such as foreign affairs and defense, are the exclusive responsibility of the federation (i.e., the federal level), while others fall under the shared authority of the states and the federation; the states retain residual legislative authority for all other areas, including "culture", which in Germany includes not only topics such as financial promotion of arts and sciences, but also most forms of education and job training. Though international relations including international treaties are primarily the responsibility of the federal level, the constituent states have certain limited powers in this area: in matters that affect them directly, the states defend their interests at the federal level through the Bundesrat ("Federal Council", the upper house of the German Federal Parliament) and in areas where they have legislative authority they have limited powers to conclude international treaties "with the consent of the federal government"

States

After 1945, new states were constituted in all four zones of occupation. In 1949, the states in the three western zones formed the Federal Republic of Germany. This is in contrast to the post-war development in Austria, where the Bund (federation) was constituted first, and then the individual states were created as units of a federal state.

The use of the term Länder (Lands) dates back to the Weimar Constitution of 1919. Before this time, the constituent states of the German Empire were called Staaten (States). Today, it is very common to use the term Bundesland (Federal Land). However, this term is not used officially, neither by the constitution of 1919 nor by the Basic Law (Constitution) of 1949. Three Länder call themselves Freistaaten (Free States, which is a older term in German for Republic), Bavaria (since 1919), Saxony (originally since 1919 and again since 1990), and Thuringia (since 1994). There is little continuity between the current states and their predecessors of the Weimar Republic with the exception of the three free states, and Hamburg and Bremen.
I'll leave you to figure out what happened in 1945 that was so significant.

This pretty much describes the "unique" situation you wanted to ascribe to the USA as a reason for your "unique" interpretation of the law. and why it is not the case elsewhere.

As for Spain, it still has internal territories with their own laws. So it counts.

YOU want me to talk about Irelands County Councils too?
OK so Germany is not a country but the US is? What's your point exactly.



User avatar
Dallasite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Occupation: Senior Scheduling Manager
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#92

Post by Dallasite » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Just some guy wrote: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Yes, you really are a fucking moron.


"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17058
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#93

Post by Suranis » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:03 pm

They both are Countries. Like the Russian Federation.

Sis you lose track of your own arguments about Taxes being illegal becasue federal government and state goverment and something about Germany and Spain bieng different becasue nation states?
Just some guy wrote:
Yes to what?

Also please do remember that the US is NOT a country, Spain is a country, Germany is a country. The EU is a confederation of nation states, the US is a confederation of nation states.

Hence the state of the UNION address.

what union? The union of NATION STATES.

Show some respect for understanding the government you live under. :doh:
[/quote]

Actually I think Dalasite and Roadscholar have understood you much better than me...


Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
Mikedunford
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#94

Post by Mikedunford » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Just some guy wrote: And there was this....
Go read the whole of Federalist 39. Pay particular attention to the final two paragraphs.

And the Adams quote was written pre-Constitution, at which point it was largely true.


"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

User avatar
Just some guy
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#95

Post by Just some guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Context matters, and you don't get to pick and choose which definition to apply in a particular context. Title and land ownership matter when it comes to laws that govern things like public lands, but are irrelevant in the tax context. Everything that is within the boundaries of Florida is also within the boundaries of the United States, which is what matters here.


what is the situs of the mom and pop spot in Orlando for tax purposes? State or federal Situ's?

and on certain income connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States

Trade or business, that sounds weird, should it not to make it clear say " on certain income earned in the US"?
Not really. The key words are not "conduct of a trade or business." The important phrase is "connected with." The idea is that income of a nonresident alien that is earned abroad will still be taxable in the USA if that income is "connected with" the work done in the USA. For example, work done by an attorney during a site visit to a factory in Mali could be "connected with" several months of work done in Florida working on a contract for the sale of that factory.


so basically what you are saying is that we tax factory workers in China because they make all of walmarts shit and is surely "connected".


what is this trade or business?

(26) Trade or business

The term “trade or business” includes the performance of the functions of a public office.

Oh oh right, it just says includes, meaning all trades and business including the functions right?
No, it means all trades and businesses, regardless of whether they include the functions of a public office.
But what is that case taking about not enlarging definitions from what is written? oh never mind.
You really have to learn to read the whole statutes. If you don't, you're going continue to fail. You quoted 26 USC §7701(a)(26). If you scroll down to 26 USC §7701(c), you'll find that "include" is defined:
(c) Includes and including
The terms “includes” and “including” when used in a definition contained in this title shall not be deemed to exclude other things otherwise within the meaning of the term defined.
So "trade and business includes the performance.." can not exclude anything that would otherwise be within the meaning of "trade and business." Since "trade or business" is not otherwise defined (whether it's a phrase or term), courts will generally look to the ordinary meaning of the words. (By the way, the definition is in there to bring public officials under the definition for the purposes of things like their business expense deductions.)

Above in bold.

Now

trade
1) n. a business or occupation for profit, particularly in retail or wholesale sales or requiring special mechanical skill.

TRADE operations of a commercial character involving the provision to customers of goods or services for reward; an adventure in the nature of a trade connotes a single such operation.
Collins Dictionary of Law © W.J. Stewart, 2006

Labor, business, and work are not synonyms. Labor may be business, but it is not necessarily so; and business is not always labor. Making an agreement for the sale of a chattel is not within a prohibition of labor upon Sunday, though it is (if by a merchant in his calling) within a prohibition upon business. Bloom v. Richards, 2 Ohio St. 387.

Updated this month from the IRS........

Trade or Business" Defined
The term trade or business generally includes any activity carried on for the production of income from selling goods or performing services. It is not limited to integrated aggregates of assets, activities, and goodwill that comprise businesses for purposes of certain other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code. Activities of producing or distributing goods or performing services from which gross income is derived do not lose their identity as trades or businesses merely because they are carried on within a larger framework of other activities that may, or may not, be related to the organization's exempt purposes.

Now do I make any "income" aka profit or gain from labor or capital, the answer of course is ...nope.



User avatar
Just some guy
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#96

Post by Just some guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Just some guy wrote: And there was this....
Go read the whole of Federalist 39. Pay particular attention to the final two paragraphs.

And the Adams quote was written pre-Constitution, at which point it was largely true.
You mean this part?

In its foundation it is federal, not national;

What does it mean foundation?



User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17058
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#97

Post by Suranis » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:44 pm



Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8616
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#98

Post by Northland10 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Just some guy wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
Just some guy wrote: And there was this....
Go read the whole of Federalist 39. Pay particular attention to the final two paragraphs.

And the Adams quote was written pre-Constitution, at which point it was largely true.
You mean this part?

In its foundation it is federal, not national;

What does it mean foundation?
You obviously have not read the whole thing. Here's a hint. Consider federal, national, Senate and House of Representatives.


North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8616
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#99

Post by Northland10 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Federalist #2
... To all general purposes we have uniformly been one people each individual citizen everywhere enjoying the same national rights, privileges, and protection. As a nation we have made peace and war; as a nation we have vanquished our common enemies; as a nation we have formed alliances, and made treaties, and entered into various compacts and conventions with foreign states....


North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Dr. Caligari
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

#100

Post by Dr. Caligari » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:48 pm

Just some guy wrote:what is the situs of the mom and pop spot in Orlando for tax purposes? State or federal Situ's?
Both. For purposes of federal taxation, the situs is the USA. For purposes of state taxation, it's Florida. As the U.S. Supreme Court said long ago, "The people of the United States resident within any State are subject to two governments: one State, and the other National."


J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Post Reply

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”