Anyone know what happend to this guys

Just some guy

Re: Anyone know what happend to this guys

Post by Just some guy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:54 am

RoadScholar wrote:Well, it beats masturbating in public, which is the intellectual level you're on.
You are thinking of the police, I don't work for them.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Dang, I am tempted to post a NSFW clip right here on the subject mentioned by RS :o :blackeye: :lol:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Yeah, I caught him copying shit before. Its amaaaazing what pops up when you copy his blather and google it. It appears this guy actually has just about enough brain power to press ctrl+V. I know, I was impressed too.

That's what you get when you feel inadicuate next to your wife, I suppose.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:36 pm

Just some guy wrote:
consider this quote here....
This would be your quote lifted from another site,or two, without attribution? Maybe you missed the name on one of the sites. That site owner would be Thomas Freed. I believe his real name is Thomas T. Scambos, Jr. (the share the same home address, phone and type of business).

Mr. Scambos is so good at his tax thing that he is failing in court. Consider the case here, where the IRS requested the enforcement of a summons, and the court agreed. He appealed and lost.

http://ia600209.us.archive.org/33/items ... 1.37.0.pdf
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
consider this quote here....
This would be your quote lifted from another site,or two, without attribution? Maybe you missed the name on one of the sites. That site owner would be Thomas Freed. I believe his real name is Thomas T. Scambos, Jr. (the share the same home address, phone and type of business).

Mr. Scambos is so good at his tax thing that he is failing in court. Consider the case here, where the IRS requested the enforcement of a summons, and the court agreed. He appealed and lost.

http://ia600209.us.archive.org/33/items ... 1.37.0.pdf
That's awesome, so after reading it all and seeing that nothing in the quote was used, im not sure how this is a victory for you.

Dude challenged the income tax on the basis of it being constitutional, of which if you are a us citizen, then you do owe taxes IF you make income, I have never doubted that.

Instead of doubting if he makes income, he doubted the feds could tax their subject.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:16 pm

That link wasn't to the place you copy and pasted from, moron.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Suranis wrote:That link wasn't to the place you copy and pasted from, moron.
No funking shit, are you kidding me?

Dumbass

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:57 pm

Fuck, reading comprehension is important.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:21 am

Just some guy wrote:Fuck, reading comprehension is important.
I've been trying to make that precise point to you with regard to reading cases for some time - without notable success.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:41 am

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 am

Mikedunford wrote:
I've been trying to make that precise point to you with regard to reading cases for some time - without notable success.
There is no reading comprehension problems, ours stem from a different perspective of what certain words and terms mean.

You have a passport?

What does it say under nationality?

Not country, but nationality?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:09 am

Every community, from a nation, to a state, local towns and even Rotary Clubs develop shared definitions, both written and unwritten, for various terms. In the United States, many of our common definitions come from the common law, The Constitution, various laws made under the auspices of the Constitution, regulations made to enforce said laws and the various state and local laws. When the shared definition Is disputed, the courts may mediate said dispute and rule on the appropriate definition.

A couple of people cannot just say that they have a different definition so they will follow their own perspective. When that happens, the group falls apart.

You may want things to follow your opinion, but that is not the law. If you want it different, work with your representatives to get the law changed.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:15 am

Northland10 wrote:Every community, from a nation, to a state, local towns and even Rotary Clubs develop shared definitions, both written and unwritten, for various terms. In the United States, many of our common definitions come from the common law, The Constitution, various laws made under the auspices of the Constitution, regulations made to enforce said laws and the various state and local laws. When the shared definition Is disputed, the courts may mediate said dispute and rule on the appropriate definition.

A couple of people cannot just say that they have a different definition so they will follow their own perspective. When that happens, the group falls apart.

You may want things to follow your opinion, but that is not the law. If you want it different, work with your representatives to get the law changed.

No you are exactly right, and I have no problems with however society and those in it want it to run.

Let me ask something, is involuntary servitude outlawed?

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:41 am

Just some guy wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
Just some guy wrote: The word "income" being used in the constitution it was my understanding only the supreme court could define it.

Of which they said it was profit or gain from capital or labor. Yea,yes also sales of assets but that part clearly don't apply to working stiffs.
Your understanding is incorrect, both with regard to the role of the Supreme Court and with regard to actual court holdings on the topic.
Ah so the IRS can define words found in the constitution?
I just did a quick computer scan of the Constitution. I found no instances of the word "income".

The only place it is mentioned, BUT NOT DEFINED, is in the 16th Amendment, where it says that taxes may be levied on income "From whatever source derived".

The only place it is mentioned, BUT NOT DEFINED, is in the 16th Amendment, where it says that taxes may be levied on income "From whatever source derived".

So, since the Constitution does not DEFINE the word income, it can safely be assumed that the authors of the 16th meant for us to use the common English definition.

And yes, I believe that statutes CAN define words used in the Constitution, for the purposes of that statute. As long as the intent of the law does not violate the principles set forth in the Constitution, the exact words are not controlling.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:46 am

duplicate post deleted.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:56 am

Just some guy wrote:Time is our most valuable resource as any time management consultant will tell you, so how is it that according to the government my time is worth absolutely nothing and is pure profit or gain?
The government is not saying that your time is worth nothing. They are merely saying that the tax basis of your time is zero.

If you buy $10K worth of widgets, as in your example, your tax basis is $20K. Your gain is the sale price ($20k) minus the basis ($10K).

BTW, you never answered my question about exactly how one goes about opting out of society at the age of majority. Please enlighten us.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:38 am

Just some guy wrote:Let me ask something, is involuntary servitude outlawed?
Not entirely.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

So, one can be sentenced to hard labor as punishment for a crime, after having been convicted in a court.

And, don't bring up the tired old canard about taxes being a form of slavery. The courts, who are the ones who decide such things, not you or I, has long ruled that that argument is frivolous.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 am

noblepa wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
Your understanding is incorrect, both with regard to the role of the Supreme Court and with regard to actual court holdings on the topic.
Ah so the IRS can define words found in the constitution?
I just did a quick computer scan of the Constitution. I found no instances of the word "income".

So, since the Constitution does not DEFINE the word income, it can safely be assumed that the authors of the 16th meant for us to use the common English definition.

And yes, I believe that statutes CAN define words used in the Constitution, for the purposes of that statute. As long as the intent of the law does not violate the principles set forth in the Constitution, the exact words are not controlling.
So then the courts use the common definition of income? Can you show me a case where they quote websters as the authority on what income means please.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:55 am

noblepa wrote:
Just some guy wrote:Time is our most valuable resource as any time management consultant will tell you, so how is it that according to the government my time is worth absolutely nothing and is pure profit or gain?
The government is not saying that your time is worth nothing. They are merely saying that the tax basis of your time is zero.

If you buy $10K worth of widgets, as in your example, your tax basis is $20K. Your gain is the sale price ($20k) minus the basis ($10K).

BTW, you never answered my question about exactly how one goes about opting out of society at the age of majority. Please enlighten us.
Do i have no basis then? It cost me absolutely nothing to get the job and go to work? No education, no clothes, no time expended?

Do you by chance know what opportunity cost means?

You opt out thru a change of domicile from a fictional society to a landmass.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:57 am

noblepa wrote:
Not entirely.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

So, one can be sentenced to hard labor as punishment for a crime, after having been convicted in a court.

And, don't bring up the tired old canard about taxes being a form of slavery. The courts, who are the ones who decide such things, not you or I, has long ruled that that argument is frivolous.

So being forced to join a political society and sign up for selective service or be forced from the land you were born on would not be involuntary servitude?

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Just some guy wrote:
noblepa wrote:
Not entirely.

So being forced to join a political society and sign up for selective service or be forced from the land you were born on would not be involuntary servitude?
Correct.

And this is true in, for all intents and purposes, the entirety of the world.
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Just some guy wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
There is no reading comprehension problems, ours stem from a different perspective of what certain words and terms mean.
When you insist on reading things using a different set of definitions than those used by the authors, you have a major reading comprehension problem.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:23 pm

We are thiiiiiiis close to returning to the original topic, that is, voluntary renunciation of citizenship.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Just some guy wrote: :snippity:
Correct.

And this is true in, for all intents and purposes, the entirety of the world.
:boxing: :blackeye: Ah yes, in the entirety of our world, but not in the alternate reality occupied by Just Some Gobshite and his sovcit compadres! :-D

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Just some guy wrote: Let me ask something, is involuntary servitude outlawed?
Of course not. That's what you want this forum to do for you. Listen to you while you copy and paste stuff from people who have lost their cases, without getting paid for the privilege.

And if you want to be totally free, there's lots of opportunities in the Hobo industry.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”