Does a promissory note have

Just some guy

Re: Does a promissory note have

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Piffle wrote:
Just some guy wrote:So all the bs aside, according to fed ucc and in my state chapter 670, the first funds transfer is done by the customer.
(a) "Funds transfer" means the series of transactions, beginning with the originator's payment order
I see what you did. You conveniently swapped "originator" for "customer". :nope:

The customer who made application for the loan does not become the originator of a subsequent transfer of funds pursuant to the approved loan agreement.
Oh did I do that?

(c) "Originator" means the sender of the first payment order in a funds transfer.

(d) The term "sender" in this Article includes the customer in whose name a payment order is issued

(3) "Customer" means a person, including a bank, having an account with a bank or from whom a bank has agreed to receive payment orders.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Just some guy wrote:
BBFlatt wrote:
Just some guy wrote:

(a) "Funds transfer" means the series of transactions, beginning with the originator's payment order
Clarification please, is it your contention that a promissory note is a payment order?
No, my PN is the first funds transfer and is followed by my payment order to the bank to pay the seller for the house.
So, let me guess, this is part of your story:

1. You got your ass foreclosed on.

2. You tried to fight the foreclosure, but either a. fundamentally had no defense (Fla being a judicial foreclosure state) because the only thing wrong with the mortgage and the foreclosure is you weren't paying it, or b. You hired hacks and loan mod guys and unemployed r/e brokers instead of a real lawyer to defend you. C. Maybe you did some/all of it in pro per.

3. Since you didn't have the advice and assistance of a lawyer, you were continually surprised and blindsided by the court not supporting your tactics and your positions.

4. Instead of inquiring in good faith as to what happened, you concluded it must be "corruption"

5. Instead of moving on with life, you have since been lying around bellyaching and not moving on emotionally.

6. As a result of this you spend time reading 120 year old treatises on negotiable instruments.

7. Your wife goes to work and bitches about how her husband is playing philosopher with losers on the internet.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Piffle wrote:
Just some guy wrote:No, my PN is the first funds transfer and is followed by my payment order to the bank to pay the seller for the house.
:brickwallsmall: This is just plain silly.
After getting my PN what is the first thing a bank does?

Enter it as an asset?

When they say they monetize private debt, such being my note, that would be the first funds transfer friend.

my note MONETIZED to the bank as an asset.

But for shits and giggles, lets say the bank does the first funds transfer, from one of their accounts to say my account, I should have no problem finding out what account the funds came from and who that account is listed under then correct?

I mean leaving aside EVERYTHING the federal reserve has ever put out which goes against them TRANSFERING any funds into my account, because they state MANY MANY MANY times, that they create, by crediting my account.

Find ONE, JUST ONE federal reserve publication that states they TRANSFER money into my account for the loan.

I can wait here.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
BBFlatt wrote:
Clarification please, is it your contention that a promissory note is a payment order?
No, my PN is the first funds transfer and is followed by my payment order to the bank to pay the seller for the house.

2. You tried to fight the foreclosure, but either a. fundamentally had no defense (Fla being a judicial foreclosure state) because the only thing wrong with the mortgage and the foreclosure is you weren't paying it, or b. You hired hacks and loan mod guys and unemployed r/e brokers instead of a real lawyer to defend you. C. Maybe you did some/all of it in pro per.

3. Since you didn't have the advice and assistance of a lawyer, you were continually surprised and blindsided by the court not supporting your tactics and your positions.

4. Instead of inquiring in good faith as to what happened, you concluded it must be "corruption"

5. Instead of moving on with life, you have since been lying around bellyaching and not moving on emotionally.

6. As a result of this you spend time reading 120 year old treatises on negotiable instruments.

7. Your wife goes to work and bitches about how her husband is playing philosopher with losers on the internet.
1. George douglas metz 2 311-78-4647 11-29-1973 please find said foreclosure please.

2. see 1

3. see 1

4. see 1

5. life has never stopped moving on friend.

6. I read 120 year old books because like the book 1984, the ministry of truth rewords the truth to hide the deception. Take for example congress redefining the word "state" in 1864.

7. Clearly you can not understand what you read, as I have stated before, my wife is a stay at home mom who homeschools our oldest child.

Assumptions DO make an ass out of you.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Just some guy wrote:I can wait here.
The vaunted time-management skillz! :towel:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

boots

Post by boots » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Just some guy wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:
Just some guy wrote:

1. George douglas metz 2 311-78-4647 11-29-1973 please find said foreclosure please.

2. see 1

3. see 1

4. see 1

6. I read 120 year old books because like the book 1984, the ministry of truth rewords the truth to hide the deception. Take for example congress redefining the word "state" in 1864.

7. Clearly you can not understand what you read, as I have stated before, my wife is a stay at home mom who homeschools our oldest child.

So, #1 was correct. Since you didn't deny #s 2,3,4, they were correct too, presumably. #5 a judgment call. The fact that you are here debating reality is a sign that you haven't moved on. 6. "Ministry of truth" and 1984, hokay, that one was right too. #7. Your wife stays at home and bitches about you.

I give myself 6.5 out of 7

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Just some guy wrote:6. I read 120 year old books because like the book 1984, the ministry of truth rewords the truth to hide the deception. Take for example congress redefining the word "state" in 1864.
:rotflmao: Ah hah! So there you have it: Res sovcit loquitur.

Betcha he groks him some Magna Carta too.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
Just some guy wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:

2. see 1

3. see 1

4. see 1

So, #1 was correct. Since you didn't deny #s 2,3,4, they were correct too, presumably. #5 a judgment call. The fact that you are here debating reality is a sign that you haven't moved on. 6. "Ministry of truth" and 1984, hokay, that one was right too. #7. Your wife stays at home and bitches about you.

I give myself 6.5 out of 7

Yeah number 1 was correct, what case number was that foreclosure under again Mr. Right?

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Piffle wrote:
Just some guy wrote:6. I read 120 year old books because like the book 1984, the ministry of truth rewords the truth to hide the deception. Take for example congress redefining the word "state" in 1864.

Find ONE, JUST ONE federal reserve publication that states they TRANSFER money into my account for the loan.

Still waiting girly man.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Piffle wrote:

Before the 14th amendment being born in Virginia beach Virginia was considered born in the state of Virginia, after the 14th amendment being born in Virginia beach Virginia you are now supposedly born in the united states.

1. Was Virginia beach not a part of the united states before the 14th amendment?

2. did the passing of the 14th amendment transfer territory jurisdiction of Virginia beach to the federal united states?

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

My grandmother's white fruitcake cookies might be appropriate.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Just some guy wrote:Find ONE, JUST ONE federal reserve publication that states they TRANSFER money into my account for the loan.

Still waiting girly man.
After you find ONE, JUST ONE federal reserve publication that states that a TOMATO is a vegetable not a fruit.

And if you plan on continuing your manly trolling adventure here, you're going to need a better insult than "girly man". There's just not enough homophobia or chest thumping around here for that to get a rise out of anyone.

p.s. Virginia has always called itself a commonwealth, not a state.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:My grandmother's white fruitcake cookies might be appropriate.
Yes, quite.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Bwahahahaa. Oh boy. He really walked into it with this proto birther bs.

“Allegiance is nothing more than the tie or duty of obedience of a subject to the sovereign under whose protection he is, and allegiance by birth is that which arises from being born within the dominions and under the protection of a particular sovereign. Two things usually concur to create citizenship: first, birth locally within the dominions of the sovereign, and secondly, birth within the protection and obedience, or, in other words, within the allegiance of the sovereign….That the father and mother of the demandant were British born subjects is admitted. If he was born before 4 July, 1776, it is as clear that he was born a British subject. If he was born after 4 July, 1776, and before 15 September, 1776 [the date the British occupied New York], he was born an American citizen, whether his parents were at the time of his birth British subjects or American citizens. Nothing is better settled at the common law than the doctrine that the children even of aliens born in a country while the parents are resident there under the protection of the government and owing a temporary allegiance thereto are subjects by birth.”

Justice Story, concurring opinion,Inglis v. Sailors’ Snug Harbor, 3 Pet. 99, 155,164. (1830)

“And if, at common law, all human beings born within the ligeance of the King, and under the King’s obedience, were natural-born subjects, and not aliens, I do not perceive why this doctrine does not apply to these United States, in all cases in which there is no express constitutional or statute declaration to the contrary. . . . Subject and citizen are, in a degree, convertible terms as applied to natives, and though the term citizen seems to be appropriate to republican freemen, yet we are, equally with the inhabitants of all other countries, subjects, for we are equally bound by allegiance and subjection to the government and law of the land.”

James Kent, COMMENTARIES ON AMERICAN LAW, pg. 258 (1826)

In any case, I am a citizen of the European union and a citizen of Ireland. Being one does not make the other impossible. Its not that hard to grasp...

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Suranis wrote:Bwahahahaa. Oh boy. He really walked into it with this proto birther bs.
Looks like good "period" law to me. Are you suggesting that he should be detailed to Mario Apuzzo (a.k.a. Blovario) for indoctrination and retraining?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Back to 1860 when white men ruled and everyone else knew his or her place. And before the Fourteenth Anendment did all those terrible things.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Just some guy wrote:
Piffle wrote:
Just some guy wrote:So all the bs aside, according to fed ucc and in my state chapter 670, the first funds transfer is done by the customer.
I see what you did. You conveniently swapped "originator" for "customer". :nope:

The customer who made application for the loan does not become the originator of a subsequent transfer of funds pursuant to the approved loan agreement.
Oh did I do that?

(c) "Originator" means the sender of the first payment order in a funds transfer.

(d) The term "sender" in this Article includes the customer in whose name a payment order is issued

(3) "Customer" means a person, including a bank, having an account with a bank or from whom a bank has agreed to receive payment orders.
You skipped steps. First, as I already mentioned, you haven't shown that there are no relevant Federal Reserve regulations/circulars that might conflict with the UCC, nor have you shown that there are no other federal laws that might conflict in this particular case. Second, you haven't shown that the funds transfer qualifies as a "payment order" - a term which is also defined in 4A, and in a way that I think might be problematic for you.

Fill in those blanks and come back. Once you've done that, we can move on to some of the many other massive problems in your argument.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Piffle wrote:
Just some guy wrote:Find ONE, JUST ONE federal reserve publication that states they TRANSFER money into my account for the loan.

Still waiting girly man.
After you find ONE, JUST ONE federal reserve publication that states that a TOMATO is a vegetable not a fruit.

And if you plan on continuing your manly trolling adventure here, you're going to need a better insult than "girly man". There's just not enough homophobia or chest thumping around here for that to get a rise out of anyone.

p.s. Virginia has always called itself a commonwealth, not a state.
HAHA

yeah I figured you would not find one.

Just some guy

Post by Just some guy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Suranis wrote:Bwahahahaa. Oh boy. He really walked into it with this proto birther bs.

“Allegiance is nothing more than the tie or duty of obedience of a subject to the sovereign under whose protection he is, and allegiance by birth is that which arises from being born within the dominions and under the protection of a particular sovereign. Two things usually concur to create citizenship: first, birth locally within the dominions of the sovereign, and secondly, birth within the protection and obedience, or, in other words, within the allegiance of the sovereign….That the father and mother of the demandant were British born subjects is admitted. If he was born before 4 July, 1776, it is as clear that he was born a British subject. If he was born after 4 July, 1776, and before 15 September, 1776 [the date the British occupied New York], he was born an American citizen, whether his parents were at the time of his birth British subjects or American citizens. Nothing is better settled at the common law than the doctrine that the children even of aliens born in a country while the parents are resident there under the protection of the government and owing a temporary allegiance thereto are subjects by birth.”

Justice Story, concurring opinion,Inglis v. Sailors’ Snug Harbor, 3 Pet. 99, 155,164. (1830)

“And if, at common law, all human beings born within the ligeance of the King, and under the King’s obedience, were natural-born subjects, and not aliens, I do not perceive why this doctrine does not apply to these United States, in all cases in which there is no express constitutional or statute declaration to the contrary. . . . Subject and citizen are, in a degree, convertible terms as applied to natives, and though the term citizen seems to be appropriate to republican freemen, yet we are, equally with the inhabitants of all other countries, subjects, for we are equally bound by allegiance and subjection to the government and law of the land.”

James Kent, COMMENTARIES ON AMERICAN LAW, pg. 258 (1826)

In any case, I am a citizen of the European union and a citizen of Ireland. Being one does not make the other impossible. Its not that hard to grasp...
Can you answer these 2 questions or not?

1. Was Virginia beach not a part of the united states before the 14th amendment?

2. did the passing of the 14th amendment transfer territory jurisdiction of Virginia beach to the federal united states?

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Directing his questions toward Suranis, Just some guy wrote:Can you answer these 2 questions or not?

Are you in the habit of walking up to people on the street and blurting out off-the-wall questions like these?

If so, I suggest that you stay on the lookout for the men in white suits carrying oversized butterfly nets.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Just some guy wrote:Was Virginia beach not a part of the united states before the 14th amendment?
What is the small-u, small-s "united states"?

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Just some guy wrote:1. Was Virginia beach not a part of the united states before the 14th amendment?

You're bouncing all over the lot here-- we were talking about bank loans and promissory notes. But the answers to your questions are:

1. Yes, it was part of the United States, and

2. No, the 14th Amendment did not transfer territorial jurisdiction over Virginia to the "federal United States."

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:57 pm

1 Yes
2 The passing of the US constitution locked the various states into a federal collective after the failure of the lose confederacy of states. From then on people were both Citizens of the states and citizens of the US. The 14th amendment had fuck all to do with it. After all it was said that it was "declaratory of existing rights, and affirmative of existing law.”

I'm not even from the US and I know this shit.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html ... _user.html

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Just some guy wrote:1. Was Virginia beach not a part of the united states before the 14th amendment?

You're bouncing all over the lot here-- we were talking about bank loans and promissory notes. But the answers to your questions are:

1. Yes, it was part of the United States, and

2. No, the 14th Amendment did not transfer territorial jurisdiction over Virginia to the "federal United States."
And even if it did, which it did not, it wouldn't much matter because the 14th Amendment is fully part of the Constitution.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Even during the civil war, the union considered Virginia and the other southern states to still be part of the United States. Being in a state of rebellion did negate Constitutional protections but they were still part of the United States at least territorial wise.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”