Charles Lincoln's thread for ... whatever

Slartibartfast

Re: Charles Lincoln's thread for ... whatever

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:39 am

Wow! That was kind of an amazing blast from the past. An absolutely fascinating glimpse into Mr. Lincoln's perspective. It's one thing to say that everyone is the hero of their own story, it is quite another to see how Mr. Lincoln whitewashes (literally) his... rich history. Too also, it's been forever and a half since we've had a birther in the FEMA Camp and CELIII is clearly still a full-on birther. So yes, his views are odious, but the insight into the rationalizations of one of the early birther insiders is still fascinating.

Now let's see if he can stick the flounce. I think he can do it!
:towel:

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:23 am

Slartibartfast wrote:Wow! That was kind of an amazing blast from the past. An absolutely fascinating glimpse into Mr. Lincoln's perspective. It's one thing to say that everyone is the hero of their own story, it is quite another to see how Mr. Lincoln whitewashes (literally) his... rich history. Too also, it's been forever and a half since we've had a birther in the FEMA Camp and CELIII is clearly still a full-on birther. So yes, his views are odious, but the insight into the rationalizations of one of the early birther insiders is still fascinating.

Now let's see if he can stick the flounce. I think he can do it!
:towel:
Ooooo..... stick the flounce. I'm definitely stealing that one! :-)

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:35 am

As far as I'm concerned, he should really stick something.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:47 am

RoadScholar wrote:As far as I'm concerned, he should really stick something.
As long as it's not "to the dental chair."

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:53 am

I think Lincoln was damaged goods when he went to college. For a highly educated person to hold the views he does is puzzling. Unless they're bone deep. Lincoln's father was a revered teacher. I wonder how that man could have spawned that son unless he was a racist, too, but hid that fact. Now Lincoln is doing it to his son, too. And for most of the years of IV's life, publicly and in an embarrassing fashion.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:07 am

That whole discussion by Charles about his son and their relationship is, to me, just more evidence of his narcissism. Most people would either ignore speculations about IV, or respond with rebuke, along the lines of, my relationship with my kid is mone of your effing business.

But of course he can't do that. He's got to publicly acknowledge estrangement and then explain how it was good for the kid. Blah, blah, blah. If I was IV I'd be more than a little annoyed by all of that. Unfair as it is, IV's got plenty to live down. I'm sure the last thing he wants is potential employers connecting him with this POS.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:38 am

Foggy wrote:It doesn't get any more ignoble or dishonorable than to sue Orly Taitz's husband because CEL III was screwing his wife and the husband put a stop to it. I mean, it's gross even to admit you were screwing a seriously unattractive lunatic moron vindictive bitch. I don't make a lot of comments about her looks because I'm a liberated urban sophisticated weenie. But if I got drunk enough and woke up in bed with Orly, I'd chew off my own right arm to get away before she woke up.

But then to tell the whole world I was screwing her and to sue her husband for making her dump me? That's worse than zero self-respect. That's negative self-respect times eleventy magillion. :bag:
I am sorry I share a last name with this gink. Thankfully we are not related. :smoking:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:00 pm

Maybenaut wrote:That whole discussion by Charles about his son and their relationship is, to me, just more evidence of his narcissism. Most people would either ignore speculations about IV, or respond with rebuke, along the lines of, my relationship with my kid is mone of your effing business.

But of course he can't do that. He's got to publicly acknowledge estrangement and then explain how it was good for the kid. Blah, blah, blah. If I was IV I'd be more than a little annoyed by all of that. Unfair as it is, IV's got plenty to live down. I'm sure the last thing he wants is potential employers connecting him with this POS.
My thoughts exactly. He was right on one thing: lack of contact with CELIII has to be good for anyone. I fervently hope that the son becomes a highly ethical and successful attorney. Everything his father is not.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:33 pm

How's your day going Charles. Mine is wonderful!

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Cheer up, Charlie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKd-07E6ses

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:36 pm

I_LIKE_BOWLING wrote:...
IN hindsight, I think Orly's entire career all might have just been and might still be a carefully designed plan to derail serious consideration of the major constitutional questions involving Obama's accession to the Presidency by making the birther movement appear foolish or stupid---and that is the avowed purpose of your website here---it has no constructive function in the world whatsoever. And if so, Orly or her handlers are brilliant and succeeded beyond reasonable belief. America has been betrayed by the likes of you all in even stranger ways.
Ah hah, I knew it! Orly's entire career is a false flag operation.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:38 pm

She's Meryl Goddamn Streep, she is.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Piffle wrote:
IN hindsight, I think Orly's entire career all might have just been and might still be a carefully designed plan to derail serious consideration of the major constitutional questions involving Obama's accession to the Presidency by making the birther movement appear foolish or stupid---and that is the avowed purpose of your website here---it has no constructive function in the world whatsoever. And if so, Orly or her handlers are brilliant and succeeded beyond reasonable belief. America has been betrayed by the likes of you all in even stranger ways.

Lincoln just spews what he knows are lies. Why? Because that's what he does. And if he can throw in a bizarre conspiracy theory and an insult, too? So much the better.

chancery

Post by chancery » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Piffle wrote:
IN hindsight, I think Orly's entire career all might have just been and might still be a carefully designed plan to derail serious consideration of the major constitutional questions involving Obama's accession to the Presidencyby making the birther movement appear foolish or stupid.

What constitutional questions would those be? "All of them, Katie"?

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:03 pm

chancery wrote:
Piffle wrote:
IN hindsight, I think Orly's entire career all might have just been and might still be a carefully designed plan to derail serious consideration of the major constitutional questions involving Obama's accession to the Presidencyby making the birther movement appear foolish or stupid.

What constitutional questions would those be? "All of them, Katie"?
:lol:

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:04 pm

You have to admit, there's a hell of a lot of evidence to support the notion that birthers made the birther movement look very stupid. I suppose the relevant question becomes if this is in any way an indication of a conspiracy or if there's a more simple explanation?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:07 pm

You mean stupidity to explain being stupid? How novel, Glim

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Since they won't do it for us, we have to imagine what Birther Introspection might look like:

"You haven't been listening to Allied Fogbow propaganda? Of course they're gonna say we're the bad guys!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:17 pm

I admit that if I had the choice of any of 320 million Americans to be the face of the birther movement, she'd be my choice. Dumber than salt. Meaner'n a snake. Ugly on the inside and the outside. Can't even speak fluent English, after all these years in this great land of ours. Worst lawyer in the history of the Universe. Knows nothing about American culture or how America works. Woke up every morning and tossed a coin to decide whether to be a pathetic victim of an imaginary evil cadre, or the vindictive bitch from hell.

She was perfect. :mrgreen:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:00 pm

Piffle wrote:

I once briefly considered the possibility that Orly could be planted to discredit Birthers. I then decided that no organization would ever have their agent act like Orly. Her behavior would have ended up in the script writing trash bin as being way to unbelievable.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:17 pm

I just scanned through his Facebook page.

I usually think the word "schmuck" is used too casually, but it applies perfectly to this despicable little man.

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:38 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I think Lincoln was damaged goods when he went to college. For a highly educated person to hold the views he does is puzzling. Unless they're bone deep. Lincoln's father was a revered teacher. I wonder how that man could have spawned that son unless he was a racist, too, but hid that fact. Now Lincoln is doing it to his son, too. And for most of the years of IV's life, publicly and in an embarrassing fashion.

OK, my mind might be playing tricks on me, but I have some vague recollections of discussions of Lincoln's early life.

Wasn't he responsible or involved in the death of a younger sibling? And, probably related to that, didn't he become an outcast from his family, and disowned by his father?

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Michael J wrote:I just scanned through his Facebook page.

I usually think the word "schmuck" is used too casually, but it applies perfectly to this despicable little man.
Coincidentally, I've been thinking "putz" describes him perfectly. And I'm not even a Member of The Tribe.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:53 pm

phaseolus wrote:
Michael J wrote:I just scanned through his Facebook page.

Coincidentally, I've been thinking "putz" describes him perfectly. And I'm not even a Member of The Tribe.
there's also "schmeckleh" which is a tiny schmuck, and "pendejolito"

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

boots

Post by boots » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Why are all these nut burgers so connected? Is it that they lack the capacity to think for themselves, and so they have to surround themselves with an echo chamber?

First Gimmy, then Seim, then this bowling ball dude, who used to bone Orly fricken Taters, and I even found Rene Powers doing an old interview with the Trussell. Yet none have reported on this, yet. Even they are having a tough time coming up with a way to spin this as a "win."

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”