Charles Lincoln's thread for ... whatever

I_LIKE_BOWLING

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by I_LIKE_BOWLING » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:27 am

woodworker wrote:
I_LIKE_BOWLING wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Hey, Charlie -- :yawn: What of the suffering of the victims of your grifts? Or the Alvarados? Or the Riverniders? The landlady in Pasadena? Or Yosef Taitz? :snippity:

So Sterny Baby, I'd say you strike out totally. You're just a lying deceitful inventive bully, an Im-propagandist full of hate-filled invective for the Stalinist Regime of Barack Hussein.... maybe you can become Minister of Truth for the Clinton Dictatorship, who knows?
Mr. CELIII: I saw somewhere that you represented "patriotic citizens of the Confederate States of America." So you represent people who espouse and promote treason, pure and simple. And those "values" you cherish so much: slavery, rape, lynching, torture, etc. tell us so much about your character and your values. I can only hope that you have the opportunity to receive some of the treatment that was doled out by your patriotic confederates to those of a less than white complexion. I am sure that you will find some way to justify those activities, but those traitors, and you, should burn in hell.
It is obvious that we are sworn enemies and I promise you I won't be back on this website, but to my mind the Confederate States of America represent all that was noblest in the original America. I am proud that my ancestors served with General Lee, and that they fought at Gettysburg, and that they shed their blood in support the most ideologically pure cause of freedom and constitutional government that ever arose as an armed conflict on earth. Those who call the Confederates traitors know nothing of constitutional government, law, or honor. I recommend to all your Fogbozer Communists that you read Jefferson Davis' "Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government" as well as all of Donald Kennedy's much more recent books, starting with "The South was Right". You guys have fun---I just came over here to say that I kind of agreed with you that Inger and Terry are messing up, even though I still think they have at least a SMIDGIN of a chance of winning.

The only reason I stuck my neck out for you to start chopping at it was to tell you all that you should NOT be blaming me for THEIR mess ups. I admit I've made some major screw-ups in my life, but it is not fair to be falsely accused of mistakes I DID NOT Make.

And you Fogbozers love to do this: for YEARS on this website you have been unfairly and inaccurately blaming me for the sanctions imposed in Georgia against Orly Taitz. I clerked for one judge and externed for another, and respect for Judges and the Judicial function and role has always been part of my firmest belief. I don't believe in the doctrine of absolute Judicial Immunity, but that's a separate issue.

Orly did her theatrics in Georgia in the hopes of impressing her followers, not because of my advice. I told her that she needed to go much slower and more carefully and deliberately. But Orly hated my advice, even if she seemed to kind of like me personally sometimes. Orly seemed at times full of rage and fire and ambition to go faster and she was very reckless. I loved Judge David O. Carter and she attacked HIM and called HIM a traitor AFTER she had broken up with me---so why do you think I was responsible for what she did in that Lady Officer's case in Georgia? I can't even remember her name now...

IN hindsight, I think Orly's entire career all might have just been and might still be a carefully designed plan to derail serious consideration of the major constitutional questions involving Obama's accession to the Presidency by making the birther movement appear foolish or stupid---and that is the avowed purpose of your website here---it has no constructive function in the world whatsoever. And if so, Orly or her handlers are brilliant and succeeded beyond reasonable belief. America has been betrayed by the likes of you all in even stranger ways.

Anyhow, I pray for the restoration of a Constitutional and Christian America based on transplanting the traditions of Western European and Classical European Civilization to the New World. I know you guys have the upper hand right now, but I pray that you will lose eventually. And if not, I'll be happy to die fighting, just as my Confederate ancestors were so willing, and some did so.

You think Ante-bellum Slavery was evil or racist? Then why are more Black Americans and Mexicans unjustly incarcerated wearing orange jumpsuits from China (made by modern slaves whose government I KNOW you support) behind bars in cement boxes today than ever worked in the sunny cotton fields of the South breathing pure and fresh air before 1865? Have you read "Uncle Sam's Plantation" by a former San Clemente neighbor of mine who happens to be African-American??? If not, try it out---many black people realize that we have a much more insidious and deceitful form of slavery now by welfare and debt than honest private chattel slavery ever was in Dixie.

If you Yankee Marxists and communists do not love "slavery" more than my ancestors in the South ever did, then why does the 13th Amendment so clearly and precisely predict and frame the future when it says, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States..." There was hardly any appreciable prison population in the America of 1861, but now we are the most incarcerating and incarcerated nation in the world. You took private slavery and made it public, that's all you Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist Progressives did.

You dare to call ME a grifter and a scammer when you support not merely Obama's massive frauds but also the International Bankers who by Securitization of Mortgages have perpetuated (and are still perpetuating) the greatest criminal schemes to defraud in the history of the world, of Ponzi and every other variety. You support the debt-based abolition of freedom by dependency, and part of this plan requires, according to the central plank of the Communist Manifesto of February 1848, the abolition of private property in real estate, the end of family homes, the end of social stability, and so to render all people hopeless, helpless and dependent upon the government, not just in America but in Europe, Asia, and Latin America?

I submit that you are sublime hypocrites and you long for absolute power and to silence all dissent. Either through Clinton or Sanders or Trump, you have one of your own guaranteed for the White House this year. It has been many years since any truly independent candidate like George Corley Wallace has run---they shot him down to silence him and made him beg for forgiveness, after who knows what threats.

Yes, you "progressives" are a wonderful, wonderful bunch of people. I will bid you all good night and say "so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu" and wish you much enjoyment cackling over he misfortunes, mistakes, and missteps of Terry Trussell, Inger Garcia, and many other patriots like them. I cry for my beloved country that the likes of you now amount to the nearest thing we have to an elite aristocracy, standing in judgment over the pure in heart and humble in spirit who seek only the Vindication of truth---which in a legal system controlled by you and your brethren and sisters---can never even possibly begin to happen.

May God Save Dixieland and Dixie County!

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:42 am

Off Topic
Dear God, can we please remove the rantings of this disbarred felon, this grifter and con artist, this disgusting racist who thinks slavery in America was so just and right?

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:43 am

The racist asshole has polluted this site. I propose his posts go into the Charles E. Lincoln thread and that he go to FEMA Camp 7 1/2 assuming his flounce is not permanent.

The veiled antisemitic comments and the implications about the happy slaves are just a little too much for me.

No wonder this jerk was disbarred. He's a misfit. As well as a grifter, liar and cheat.

To the Lincoln thread, please.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:05 am

He's living a fantasy life. They all are, all the malcontents who want to go back to a time when they were, oh, 10 or so and the world was black and white, all shiny new, and their understanding of it was somewhere between fairy tale and Dr. Seuss.

Goodbye I hope Charlie. You are a bit too much the florid southern gentleman for me.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:22 am

TexasFilly wrote:
Off Topic
Dear God, can we please remove the rantings of this disbarred felon, this grifter and con artist, this disgusting racist who thinks slavery in America was so just and right?
Off Topic
I vote to leave it up in plain view. There's quite a bit there that needs to remain "on the record".

chancery

Post by chancery » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:39 am

Stern's suggestion of moving the comment to the CEL thread accomplishes both goals.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:16 am

I_LIKE_BOWLING wrote:I was taught in law school that the true goal of the Courts was not merely to apply the law "as it is" but to develop and evolve what the law SHOULD BE....
I think your law school did you a disservice. It is the job of the legislative branch to develop our laws, which the executive authorizes and the judiciary enforces. Often when enforcing the law, judges have to first try to determine what the law actually is intended to mean and do, but even then, they aren't trying to shape the law into what they think is the should be, they're trying to determine what the law actually is so they can enforce it properly.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:21 am

I need a shower now.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:07 am

Piffle wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:
Off Topic
Off Topic
I vote to leave it up in plain view. There's quite a bit there that needs to remain "on the record".

True. I like chancery' suggestion. or should I type all in bold? :sick: :toxic:

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Foggy

Re: Charles Lincoln's thread for ... whatever

Post by Foggy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:22 am

! Message from: Foggy
I didn't put his posts in the CEL III thread because I don't move long-time threads into the FEMA camp.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:42 am

YESSSSS..... MOAR TEARSSSSS..... I SSSLAKE MY THIRSSSSST ON DELICIOUSSSSS BIRTHER TEARSSSSS......

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 am

I_LIKE_BOWLING wrote:It is obvious that we are sworn enemies and I promise you I won't be back on this website, but to my mind the Confederate States of America represent all that was noblest in the original America. I am proud that my ancestors served with General Lee, and that they fought at Gettysburg, and that they shed their blood in support the most ideologically pure cause of freedom and constitutional government that ever arose as an armed conflict on earth. :snippity: (Blah, blah, blah....)
Chuckie, as someone who has long roots in the South, with ancestors who fought for the South and ancestors who owned slaves, I will say that was one of the most despicable pieces of revisionist and racist crap I have ever read. I will not judge my ancestors by today's standards nor will I condemn them for having the same widely-held beliefs that others had at the time, but I will not canonize them either. On the other hand, your (and Cliven Bundy's) "slaves were happy" crap is evil revisionist bullshit. Try watching "12 Years a Slave" or reading the original 1853 book that it was based on. Yes, that was historically accurate and brutal in its honesty. Then come back and tell us how it was all happy, happy.

I am often confused how someone who clearly has some intelligence goes so far off the rails as you have. Maybe you see yourself as the brave warrior working to right the world in the presence of a lot of people who just don't understand your brilliance. But you're not. You're a sad little man who will live out your sad little life without ever getting any respect from anyone who matters. Sorry, Charlie, but that's reality.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:22 am

Just a couple more things to mention from Charlie's revisionism:
Orly did her theatrics in Georgia in the hopes of impressing her followers, not because of my advice. I told her that she needed to go much slower and more carefully and deliberately. But Orly hated my advice, even if she seemed to kind of like me personally sometimes.
Well, this is utter bullshit. Taitz was going as fast as she could to keep Connie Rhodes from deployment. And you prepared all the papers that she filed. When Judge Land issued his OSC re sanctions, you prepared the papers seeking his recusal, you prepared the contumacious reply and you prepared the papers seeking to continue the OSC. It was all you, Charlie. And gullible, inexperienced Taitz let you do what you wanted to do. For which you got her sanctioned an additional $10,000. How proud you all must have been!
Orly seemed at times full of rage and fire and ambition to go faster and she was very reckless. I loved Judge David O. Carter and she attacked HIM and called HIM a traitor AFTER she had broken up with me---so why do you think I was responsible for what she did in that Lady Officer's case in Georgia? I can't even remember her name now...
The two of you were Keystone Kops in that adventure. You filed an amended pleading on the day of the hearing. You didn't make a copy of the pleading and never served the Government. The two of you were incapable of following simple rules. You argued before the Judge you say you loved, but you disrespected him and his court and the legal profession by sitting at counsel table with Taitz when you did not have a right to do so, when you misleadingly told the judge who you were, and when you argued after having been disbarred in California. You continued thereafter to represent the clients, when you and Taitz had an obligation to reveal your disbarment to your clients and first to get their permission to act as a law clerk. You didn't get their permission and you acted as a lawyer, not a law clerk. That led to the "nuts" letter. It should have led to your criminal prosecution in California for practicing law without a license.

Are you still living off PeeWee Freiman's inheritance with him when you can't make enough from your grift to support yourself?

Geritol

Post by Geritol » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:46 am

Starting my morning coffee with CELIII isn't my favorite way to start the day.

But it is a reminder that people like him are real people in a real world. It is far too easy to think of him as a comical character, something he seems to work at.

But he is a real person, who I believe does real damage to our legal system, politics, and whoever is unfortunate to have to deal with him. He has earned the abuse he has received from the FB. And his rants against FB is further proof of his warped mind, along with his extraordinary defects as an attorney.

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:39 am

CELIII:

NUTS!

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Anyhow, I pray for the restoration of a Constitutional and Christian America based on transplanting the traditions of Western European and Classical European Civilization to the New World.
Spelled W-H-I-T-E
Those who call the Confederates traitors know nothing of constitutional government, law, or honor.
Go fuck yourself, you seditionist, un-American, fake "patriot" traitor to this country. I'm so happy to know pukes like you are marginalized cranks who's only outlet is to spew their revisionist, backwards "history" in teeny-tiny corners of the internet where you generally can't hurt true, patriotic Americans like the people on Fogbow and the millions of good people in this country.

You're a sickening excuse for a human being, and I hope you stew and rot in your poisonous self-made bile. :twoup:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:55 pm

BillTheCat -- why are you holding back?

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Don't sugar-coat it, Bill. :lol:
Edit: Ninja'd by :geezer:. Man, ya gotta be quick around here!

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:23 pm

yeh yeh yeh :lol:

People like him make me sick to my stomach. Fuck that guy.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:55 pm

BillTheCat wrote:yeh yeh yeh :lol:

People like him make me sick to my stomach. Fuck that guy.
He's being trying to find someone to do that since Taitz. (Allegedly.)

kubu island

Post by kubu island » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Hey Chucky, ya going all Scarlett on us ?

As for your Rhodesian friends, I very well might have met a few of them in Botswana in the 90's. They had nowhere to go, got lost in the Kalahari watering holes, desperately clinging to their bottle of gin, drunk early in the morning because they were scared of black people. Oh, they tried to play tough, but they were really sooo scared without their sjambok. Quite pathetic, sweaty palms, unable to give up on a rotten colonial dream.

So little humanity.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:41 pm

I_LIKE_BOWLING wrote: You think Ante-bellum Slavery was evil or racist? Then why are more Black Americans and Mexicans unjustly incarcerated wearing orange jumpsuits from China (made by modern slaves whose government I KNOW you support)
I'm curious, how exactly does one "support" a foreign government?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:04 am

The whole "antebellum South was awesomesauce" thing (not to mention yesterday's heaping of praise on uber-racist Senator James O. Eastland), has put me in a foul mood.

:twoup: :twoup: :twoup:

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:09 am

Holy shit! From what I'd previously read about and by Chuck, I had a bad impression of him. But WOW! I'm just stunned by that last rant of his. What a fucking nutcase piece of shit!

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:22 am

Nuts.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”