Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#226

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:37 am

So far you've only used Saul Alinsky's ridicule strategy to no avail because it has to be used with the other techniques which you fail to understand

4A) Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. Conservatives have a tendency to try to win every debate with logic and recitations of facts which, all too often, fail to get the job done because emotions and mockery are often just as effective as reason. The good news is that liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they're incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse. This has certainly worked on Twitter, where conservatives keep making the Obama campaign look like buffoons by taking over its hashtags.

you completely failed here, ridicule works to allow you to introduce alternatives, you have none:

* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)

here is where i got you beat: besides ridiculing your ignorance, i have presented alternatives based on facts: I WIN :thumbs:

4) Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. This is something conservatives have gotten much better at in the last few years, but we seldom take it far enough. If we did, a tax cheat who advocates higher taxes could certainly never be our Treasury Secretary, Barack Obama would be afraid to associate with race hustlers like Al Sharpton or one percenters like Warren Buffet, and Al Gore would have either given up his mansion or his status as the leader of the cult of global warming.

User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 28340
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#227

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:39 am

Oh, you won. How nice for you. :mrgreen:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

User avatar
BillTheCat
Posts: 4496
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#228

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:46 am

I notice Zebu is exactly like all of the other nutters we've had traipse through here - IF they return, they always do so posting as if nobody else has said anything or commented to them - it's just right back into whatever stream-of-conscious rant or "lesson" they think they are imparting on us. His first post back after his ban was as if nothing had happened, it's just "RAR RAR RARRR ARGLEBARGLE" without missing a beat.

It's fascinating and an very interesting trait the ultra-conspiracy cranks seem to share. :crazy:

Angry crank said:
gotta admit, it's fun mopping the floor with you nitwits
You really are as delusional as they come. :lol: And HEY MORON, nobody here gives a shit about "Saul Alinsky", maybe you should throw a few "Soros's" and "Illuminati" into your rants.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

User avatar
BillTheCat
Posts: 4496
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#229

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:50 am

LOL omg I just saw that he is a fan of NLA :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

GAME OVER MAN.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

User avatar
kate520
Posts: 15668
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Dark side of the Moon
Occupation: servant of cats, chicken wrangler
Contact:

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#230

Post by kate520 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:00 pm

I love that all the nutters have read Alinsky. I haven't, have you? Nope, I mock because I feel it.

The notion that we are all following the Manual came from the 2008 campaign. Ayers, Wright and all that. Damn, those morons are still fighting fights from 50 years ago. Get with the times, Boa*.

* No breeds will be maligned again. Thousand pardons to poodles.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#231

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Foggy wrote:Oh, you won. How nice for you. :mrgreen:
when i win, you win... hey when i'm not bitch-slapping libs on the webberNET, i chant Hare Krishna :lol:

Image

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#232

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:03 pm

BillTheCat wrote:LOL omg I just saw that he is a fan of NLA :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

GAME OVER MAN.
See, there ya go again, ridicule with no alternative or proof... Why is it game over man... :confused:

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#233

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:05 pm

zebu111 wrote:
BillTheCat wrote:LOL omg I just saw that he is a fan of NLA :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

GAME OVER MAN.
See, there ya go again, ridicule with no alternative or proof... Why is it game over man... :confused:
Because we know that the National Liberty Alliance is Darash/Vidurek's fraud on his suckers.

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#234

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
zebu111 wrote:
BillTheCat wrote:LOL omg I just saw that he is a fan of NLA :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

GAME OVER MAN.
See, there ya go again, ridicule with no alternative or proof... Why is it game over man... :confused:
Because we know that the National Liberty Alliance is Darash/Vidurek's fraud on his suckers.
link please

see, ya got nothing... i just did a search and the only negative stuff about NLA is from here with no proof :notlistening:

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#235

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:13 pm

zebu111 wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
zebu111 wrote:
See, there ya go again, ridicule with no alternative or proof... Why is it game over man... :confused:
Because we know that the National Liberty Alliance is Darash/Vidurek's fraud on his suckers.
link please

see, ya got nothing... i just did a search and the only negative stuff about NLA is from here with no proof :notlistening:
The NLA's objective, for years is to gain control of courts. When where or what success have they had.

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#236

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
zebu111 wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Because we know that the National Liberty Alliance is Darash/Vidurek's fraud on his suckers.
link please

see, ya got nothing... i just did a search and the only negative stuff about NLA is from here with no proof :notlistening:
The NLA's objective, for years is to gain control of courts. When where or what success have they had.
More nothing from you, they're not trying to take over anything, they're restoring the Common Law Courts the country was founded on. :doh:

http://itccs.org/what-is-the-internatio ... f-justice/

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#237

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:23 pm

zebu111 wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Kevin Arnett, the defrocked minister's imaginary court (International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State) is supposedly headquartered in Belgium, which has never had "common law".

Arnett's success rate is equal that of Darash/Vidurek, nothing.

Goodbye troll!

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 44481
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#238

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:31 pm

You would think that with all his secret knowledge Zebu would be able to unlock the cornucopia and allow the money to flood in. With which he could buy a nice house somewhere (rather than rent). But, no. That would be slavery. So he lives in poverty in a beat up old van. Yeah, that's the ticket. He wins. :rolleye:

I'm done here.

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#239

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:32 pm

In a short while all of you will be given full disclosure regarding your political status options and you are allowed to choose your option without coercion. It's floating around as the "Currency Reset." There are plusses and minuses whatever one chooses, but the right to make an informed decision for oneself is fundamental.

At that point I'm gonna want an apology from every single one of ya... :madguy: :fingerwag: :boxing:

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/what-is- ... ncy-reset/

User avatar
rpenner
Posts: 1252
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:08 pm
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Contact:

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#240

Post by rpenner » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:32 pm

zebu111 wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
zebu111 wrote:
link please

see, ya got nothing... i just did a search and the only negative stuff about NLA is from here with no proof :notlistening:
The NLA's objective, for years is to gain control of courts. When where or what success have they had.
More nothing from you, they're not trying to take over anything, they're restoring the Common Law Courts the country was founded on. :doh:

http://itccs.org/what-is-the-internatio ... f-justice/
John "Darash" Vidurek — the brother of an actual lawyer, and perhaps envious of his relative success — has formed a scam based on lies and gobbledygook.
Tricking the gullible into taking illegal actions that get them jailed.
Tricking the more gullible into funding him to provide worthless help.
The man targets the desperate and has them waste their time and money digging a pit of pseudo-scholarship and paranoia.
But not everyone stays gullible forever and the NLA "organization" is basically only John the conman and his worthless advice and demands.

User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 28340
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#241

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I'm done here.
Me too.

This is starting to feel too much like picking on a homeless, mentally ill person. I'm not going to read it for the indefinite future. If he threatens us again, let me know and I'll get rid of him permanently. Otherwise, I'm out.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

User avatar
BillTheCat
Posts: 4496
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#242

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:38 pm

Apparently, our new dim bulb hasn't seen out hundreds of pages long thread on his heroes in the NLA.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 6351
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#243

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Yeah, if I had a nickle for every time Daresh/Vidurek said "when we get in the courts." I'd have almost as many nickles as he's conned off his gullible minions.

Is that your pix? Wardrobe by Goodwill and furniture by park bench. Yep, I'm going to listen to that guy. Do the authorities know you're hanging at the playground?
Goodwill has opened their Halloween Dept which makes it officially Halloween Season! :dance: ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 4853
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#244

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:40 pm

zebu111 wrote:So far you've only used Saul Alinsky's ridicule strategy to no avail because it has to be used with the other techniques which you fail to understand
We laugh at Bozo the Clown, too, dude - and you're in his league.

You're also running up the points on the Crackpot Index:

1 point for every statement that is widely agreed on to be false.

2 points for every statement that is clearly vacuous.

3 points for every statement that is logically inconsistent.

5 points for each such statement that is adhered to despite careful correction.

10 points for each new term you invent and use without properly defining it.

20 points for talking about how great your theory is, but never actually explaining it.

20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories.

40 points for comparing those who argue against your ideas to Nazis, stormtroopers, or brownshirts.

50 points for claiming you have a revolutionary theory but giving no concrete testable predictions.

Ding! Ding! Ding!
I've heard this bull before.

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 6351
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#245

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Yeah, that last post of his did me in. This is a guy who needs to be, if not institutionalized, at least monitored and on medication. He's not right in the head. Hopefully he's not dangerous but he did threaten us...
Goodwill has opened their Halloween Dept which makes it officially Halloween Season! :dance: ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#246

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:I'm done here.
Me too.

This is starting to feel too much like picking on a homeless, mentally ill person. I'm not going to read it for the indefinite future. If he threatens us again, let me know and I'll get rid of him permanently. Otherwise, I'm out.
you should be ashamed of yourself... :nope:

User avatar
Dallasite
Posts: 3085
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Occupation: Senior Scheduling Manager
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#247

Post by Dallasite » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:45 pm

The National Liberty Alliance???????????

:rotflmao: :bwaha: :point:

That's how you think you're proving your point?

:rotflmao: :bwaha: :point:

You're even more ignorant and stupid than I originally thought!

:rotflmao: :bwaha: :point:

You do know he tells so many lies he won't even use his real name, right?

:rotflmao: :bwaha: :point:
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

User avatar
Da Funky Maoist
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:54 am

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#248

Post by Da Funky Maoist » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Okay, we have Von Strudel de la Poptart (of the Boston de la Poptarts?), the NLA, "currency reset"...

How about NESARA? Can we get NESARA wedged in here somehow?
"You liked Rashomon."
"That's not how I remember it."

User avatar
Dallasite
Posts: 3085
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Occupation: Senior Scheduling Manager
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#249

Post by Dallasite » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:56 pm

I wonder if Zebu has a WeRe Bank account?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

User avatar
zebu111
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

#250

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Image

Post Reply

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”