Post by Dolly » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:26 pm

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

zebu111

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

Post by zebu111 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
zebu111 wrote:Image
Yes, there is a national debt. Everyone knows that.

And yes, for every debit there is a credit. The federal government's books show, as an asset, the cash that was borrowed, and, as a liability, the debt thereby created. The books balance.

Some people may disagree as to whether so much public debt is a good thing. But none of that means that you have been swindled. And where do you get the idea that you are being held as security for the debt? Where is that written?
Your credit is $70,000. Did you receive it yet? I didn't get mine... :rotflmao:

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Your credit is $70,000. Did you receive it yet? I didn't get mine...
How much would it cost you to hire your own military and police forces to protect you, your own chemists to check your water for safety, your own scrubbers to take the pollution out of the air you breathe?

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
How much would it cost you to hire your own military and police forces to protect you, your own chemists to check your water for safety, your own scrubbers to take the pollution out of the air you breathe?
That's already paid for, the purpose of the national debt is to put a lien on everything you own... complete fraud

What's even wilder is what good news I bring, that it's really not your debt... and you're arguing with me :brickwallsmall:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:40 pm

zebu111 wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
That's already paid for, the purpose of the national debt is to put a lien on everything you own... complete fraud

What's even wilder is what good news I bring, that it's really not your debt... and you're arguing with me :brickwallsmall:
How was all of that paid for? As for your "good news" have you or fake Judge Anna von Reitz cashed out yet? You should be living in luxury. But from what I understand you're living in your van.

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:44 pm

That's already paid for,
When? How? By whom?
the purpose of the national debt is to put a lien on everything you own...
I already asked you for evidence that such a lien exists. Where is it?
What if I gave you the good news that the law of gravity had been repealed and you could jump out a 40-story window and fly just by flapping your arms-- would you take my advice?

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:45 pm

The national debt has hurtled past the $19 trillion mark. :blackeye:

That’s so much money, I can’t even visualize exactly how serious this amount of debt is. So I’m going to break it down a little bit, to put it in perspective.

https://generationopportunity.org/artic ... gn=Economy

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:54 pm

Here's the rap sheet of the govt you trust with your lives :?

Fifty-eight “Admitted” False Flag Attacks

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fifty-eigh ... ks/5505411

(14) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:58 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
That's already paid for,
When? How? By whom?

your sales / income taxes
the purpose of the national debt is to put a lien on everything you own...
I already asked you for evidence that such a lien exists. Where is it?

http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html
What if I gave you the good news that the law of gravity had been repealed and you could jump out a 40-story window and fly just by flapping your arms-- would you take my advice?
The advice you give isn't true, mine is... :thumbs:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 am

zebu111 wrote:Here's the rap sheet of the govt you trust with your lives :?

Fifty-eight “Admitted” False Flag Attacks

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fifty-eigh ... ks/5505411

(14) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.
"Recently declassified" being 1997. President Kennedy rejected the plan and removed the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. The plan was never implemented. This is why civilian control of the military is a critical part of how the US operates.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:56 am

zebu111 wrote: :snippity:
The IMF doing business as the UNITED STATES, INC., a governmental services corporation in bankruptcy
:snippity:
OK, where can I find proof of this?
zebu111 wrote:
In a debt-credit system, a debt creates an automatic equal credit and a credit creates an automatic equal debt. Put another way---If there is a "National Debt" there is also an equal "National Credit" in the same amount---but the banks and politicians never tell anyone about the National Credit, just the National Debt.
When the US government borrows money, they do so by issuing Treasury securities such as T-notes, T-bills, T-bonds, Savings bonds, etc. I and other individuals own some, corporations and countries own some, many mutual funds own some, etc. Add all the outstanding securities together, it's the National Debt.

The sale of these securities brings money into the Treasury. That's the national credit. Add the national credit to revenues from taxes and user fees and you get the the money used to pay the government's bills -- like Social Security payouts, office supplies for tens of thousands of offices, tanks, salaries, school lunches, interest on older treasury securities, etc. We talk about that money all the time -- from budgeting to spending.

As for visualizing $19 trillion dollars, it's ridiculous to look at it from an individual standpoint. It's total national debt, look at the total national economy. GDP is about $18 trillion. Total net worth of the US is about 5x GDP. Federal spending is about $4 trillion. Total direct revenue is about $6 trillion. The combined value of all residential real estate in the US is $25 trillion.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:57 am

Wow, Zebu, you're really fucking stupid.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:09 am

Whatever4 wrote:
zebu111 wrote: :snippity:
The IMF doing business as the UNITED STATES, INC., a governmental services corporation in bankruptcy
:snippity:
OK, where can I find proof of this?
zebu111 wrote:
In a debt-credit system, a debt creates an automatic equal credit and a credit creates an automatic equal debt. Put another way---If there is a "National Debt" there is also an equal "National Credit" in the same amount---but the banks and politicians never tell anyone about the National Credit, just the National Debt.
When the US government borrows money, they do so by issuing Treasury securities such as T-notes, T-bills, T-bonds, Savings bonds, etc. I and other individuals own some, corporations and countries own some, many mutual funds own some, etc. Add all the outstanding securities together, it's the National Debt.

The sale of these securities brings money into the Treasury. That's the national credit. Add the national credit to revenues from taxes and user fees and you get the the money used to pay the government's bills -- like Social Security payouts, office supplies for tens of thousands of offices, tanks, salaries, school lunches, interest on older treasury securities, etc. We talk about that money all the time -- from budgeting to spending.

As for visualizing $19 trillion dollars, it's ridiculous to look at it from an individual standpoint. It's total national debt, look at the total national economy. GDP is about $18 trillion. Total net worth of the US is about 5x GDP. Federal spending is about $4 trillion. Total direct revenue is about $6 trillion. The combined value of all residential real estate in the US is $25 trillion.
Here's your proof of bankruptcy http://www.apfn.net/doc-100_bankruptcy.htm

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:11 am

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Da Funky Maoist

Post by Da Funky Maoist » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:13 am

Hey, if you can't trust James Traficant, who can you trust?

"You liked Rashomon."
"That's not how I remember it."

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:09 am

Da Funky Maoist wrote:Hey, if you can't trust James Traficant, who can you trust?
So you're saying the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, didn't happen because James Trafficant talked about it?

From the moron with mass murderer Mao as an AV, hahaa idiot

:brickwallsmall:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... n_1933.htm

gotta admit, it's fun mopping the floor with you nitwits :clap:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:14 am

zebu111 wrote: Here's your proof of bankruptcy http://www.apfn.net/doc-100_bankruptcy.htm
Alright, let's look at your link, which purports to be from the United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303. Speaker-Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House. http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r ... 3suL4yJ:e0:

This is part of the debate for H. Res. 131, which is to set rules for H. Res. 64, the budget for 1994-1998.
H. Res. 131

Resolved, That at any time after the adoption of this resolution the Speaker may, pursuant to clause 1(b) of rule XXIII, declare the House resolved into the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union for consideration of the concurrent resolution (H. Res. 64) setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for the fiscal years 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998. The first reading of the concurrent resolution shall be dispensed with. All points of order against the concurrent resolution and against its consideration are waived. General debate shall be confined to the congressional budget and shall not exceed ten hours, with seven hours (including four hours on the subject of economic goals and policies) equally divided and controlled by the chairman and ranking minority member of the Committee on the Budget, two hours controlled by Representative Mfume of Maryland, and one hour controlled by Representative Solomon of New York. After general debate the Committee of the Whole shall rise without motion. No further consideration of the concurrent resolution shall be in order except pursuant to a subsequent order of the House.
OK, got that? It's rules concerning the amount of debate for a 5-year budget. Bill Clinton has been president for about 2 months. I will highlight the parts of the record that are on your link.
Mr. TRAFICANT. Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.

Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government.

We are setting forth hopefully a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner's report that will lead to our demise.

I am going to support the rule. I am not sure yet if I will support this budget. I want to hear an awful lot more, not being a member of the committee, and I am not going to vote for things I do not understand or do not like, but let there be no mistake. After 12 years of Ronald Reagan and George Bush, we are standing here.

Let me say this to the minority party. Every program that Ronald Reagan wanted in 1981, he got. Reagan got it. There was a Republican Senate majority and there were 70 Democrats in this House that might as well have been Republicans, and we have the program.

The major assumption was very simple. We are going to cut taxes, put money in the pockets of the American people, and when they spend this money our gross national product is going to rise so great that even though we reduced your tax liability on a percentile basis, we will balance the budget, quoting Ronald Reagan, in 1982. It is going to take the fall of our Congress, I think, for that to happen.

Mr. Speaker, let us give this new administration a chance. Democrats gave Ronald Reagan a chance.

But let me give one word of caution here today. America already has race wars, let us be honest about it. We already have gender wars, let us be honest about it. We already have age wars, let us be honest about it.

One thing this Congress had better not get involved in and get trapped into is a class war on money. In America, if you can not earn all that you can, there is something wrong and there is no more a spirit of free enterprise.

I want to say this to the Members. We may talk about taxing the rich, but the rich people have already taken their companies and their jobs out of America. Be careful that the rich people do not take their money out of America, because the government already raises our kids, defends our families, educates our kids, feeds our kids, houses our kids, and the government it doing a very poor job of it. I think mom and dad would be better utilized there once again.

So I am going to listen to the debate. I do not know if I will vote for this budget.

Finally, I do not know if the budget makes one damn bit of difference, because we waive it all the time and I do not think we have ever followed it. I think we have an excellent chairman who worked hard. If we are going to have budget, we should follow it. If not, we once again as Members waste both our time and the people's time.

Let me say this just in closing. Today is not the mother of all debates and the mother of all decisions. When that tax package comes, you will have the mother of all votes on the floor.

Let me say this, I am not for voting any more taxes on the backs of the American people, because I believe the tax of 1990 put on right here today, and I am very concerned about the tax package being discussed in this Congress.

I am one Democrat who believes we should stimulate the private sector. We already have more government jobs than factory jobs, and I think that is an indictment of our Congress.

One basic tenet to this Constitution is life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and there can be no life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness in America without job.

I would like to see the mother of all debates center around the jobs bill.
We discover that only the first paragraph of your link is actually Rep. Traficant. He is NOT saying that the US was literally in bankruptcy. He was using it as a metaphor the same as "we are up shit's creek", which involves neither literal shit nor creek. This is quite obvious from the rest of his speech.

The next paragraph of your link says that the US Government was dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933. That's actually the Emergency Banking Relief Act. Read the act -- there's nothing about the US declaring bankruptcy. BTW -- your link says the EBRA is Public Law 89-719. Not true, Public Law 89-719 is the Federal Tax Lien Act of 1966.
The receivers of the United States Bankruptcy are the International Bankers, via the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
Note that in 1933 when the US supposedly declared bankruptcy, none of those organizations existed. They date from 1944-45.

Do you see the trend? When you actually look up any of these "facts," they are completely wrong. When you read the documents, the claims aren't there.

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:26 am

So, no response to the shredding of your Jury Nullification and other shite? Why am i not surprised. All you can do is attack, change the subject, attack. You can't handle someone debunking your shit so you can't defend yourself.

Anyway, I looked over http://www.apfn.net/doc-100_bankruptcy.htm and its, quite frankly, total gibberish. I'll just quote this bit that was highlighted in yellow
The receivers of the United States Bankruptcy are the International
Bankers, via the United Nations, the World Bank and the International
Monetary Fund. All United States Offices, Officials, and Departments are now
operating within a de facto status in name only under Emergency War Powers.
With the Constitutional Republican form of Government now dissolved, the
receivers of the Bankruptcy have adopted a new form of government for the
United States. This new form of government is known as a Democracy, being an
established Socialist/Communist order under a new governor for America. This
act was instituted and established by transferring and/or placing the Office
of the Secretary of Treasury to that of the Governor of the International
Monetary Fund. Public Law 94-564, page 8, Section H.R. 13955 reads in part:
"The U.S. Secretary of Treasury receives no compensation for representing
the United States.
"
I'm sorry, the bit in yellow does not begin to prove anything in the paragraph. In fact, when the article quotes anything it does not begin to prove what they are saying.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:34 am

Whatever4 wrote:
zebu111 wrote: Here's your proof of bankruptcy http://www.apfn.net/doc-100_bankruptcy.htm

Note that in 1933 when the US supposedly declared bankruptcy, none of those organizations existed. They date from 1944-45.

Do you see the trend? When you actually look up any of these "facts," they are completely wrong. When you read the documents, the claims aren't there.
So you're saying The Federal Reserve didn't exist in 1933? The IMF and World Bank are run by the same gang. :roll:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:45 am

Suranis wrote:So, no response to the shredding of your Jury Nullification and other shite? Why am i not surprised. All you can do is attack, change the subject, attack. You can't handle someone debunking your shit so you can't defend yourself.

Anyway, I looked over http://www.apfn.net/doc-100_bankruptcy.htm and its, quite frankly, total gibberish. I'll just quote this bit that was highlighted in yellow
The receivers of the United States Bankruptcy are the International
Bankers, via the United Nations, the World Bank and the International
Monetary Fund. All United States Offices, Officials, and Departments are now
operating within a de facto status in name only under Emergency War Powers.
With the Constitutional Republican form of Government now dissolved, the
receivers of the Bankruptcy have adopted a new form of government for the
United States. This new form of government is known as a Democracy, being an
established Socialist/Communist order under a new governor for America. This
act was instituted and established by transferring and/or placing the Office
of the Secretary of Treasury to that of the Governor of the International
Monetary Fund. Public Law 94-564, page 8, Section H.R. 13955 reads in part:
"The U.S. Secretary of Treasury receives no compensation for representing
the United States.
"
I'm sorry, the bit in yellow does not begin to prove anything in the paragraph. In fact, when the article quotes anything it does not begin to prove what they are saying.
Public Law 94-564 amends the Bretton Woods Agreement setting up the International Monetary Fund. It is 2 pages long, not 8. There is no Section H.R. 13955. HR 13955 was the House bill that turned into Public Law 94-564 when it passed and was signed into law. The text doesn't appear anywhere in the law. Or in any US law. In fact, the only places that text appears are sites that copy the whole screed.

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:49 am

zebu111 wrote:
Whatever4 wrote:

So you're saying The Federal Reserve didn't exist in 1933? The IMF and World Bank are run by the same gang. :roll:
Did I say the Federal Reserve didn't exist in 1933? No, I didn't. I quoted your link. None of the organizations in that quote existed in 1944-1945.

I begin to see the problem. Reading comprehension is not high on your list of skills.

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:56 am

Whatever4 wrote:
zebu111 wrote:
Whatever4 wrote:

Did I say the Federal Reserve didn't exist in 1933? No, I didn't. I quoted your link. None of the organizations in that quote existed in 1944-1945.

I begin to see the problem. Reading comprehension is not high on your list of skills.
What part of "IMF AND WORLD BANK WERE CREATED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM" don't you understand :cantlook:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:04 am

zebu111 wrote: What part of "IMF AND WORLD BANK WERE CREATED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM" don't you understand :cantlook:
The part where I said anything at all about the Federal Reserve System.

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:08 am

I guess we ought to send the guys from the FBI to explain the details in clear French to our dear leader friend

French Banking Inc.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:01 am

Zebu -- if you're so smart, if you have all the secrets to wealth -- why arfe you living in a van. Why is your "Judge" von Reitz living in poverty? Riddle me that.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”