Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

Slim Cognito

Re: Zebu111 and his gf Anna von Strudel de la PopTart

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:21 am

Wow, if zebu had two brain cells to rub together, he'd be really embarrassed by all this.

This reminds me of Rechy Baby from OAS who kept posting case after case saying one said this and the other said that, but, when you actually looked up a particular case, you found out it had absolutely nothing to do with his babble. For example, he used to cite (what he claimed was a SCOTUS) decision insisting it said common law grand juries were valid. Someone looked it up and it turned out that particular court case was from the state of Washington and it was a murderer's appeal.

Is that you Rechy?

ImageImageImage x4

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:32 am

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:39 am

zebu111 wrote:I already asked you for evidence that such a lien exists. Where is it?

http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html
Seriously, this is your proof that our birth certificates are evidence of a lien against us? How? Because it's numbered and it's printed by a company called American BankNote?

Let's start with the number. You do understand filing systems, right? The number is a way to track the certificate after it's been stored. If you have the number you can go straight to the filing system and find the original. If you don't have the number you look it up in some sort of index (paper or otherwise) and you can go find the document you're looking for. That's all it means. It's completely useless by itself as any sort of identification at a national level. You understand why, right? If you're assigning any other significance to this number other than as part of a filing system you're making it up. What proof do you have that this number means something else? And when I ask for proof, a link to something that some crackpot moron on the internet made up is not acceptable. And, no, just because this number or any other comes up in *any* other database does not mean it's being used to identify something in that database. I can probably find a way to tie my dog's rabies tag to my car by using simple identification keys.

Now, as for American BankNote, you do realize that this is a very old and large company? While they may have started out printing stock and bond notes, they branched out. It's called growth. They realized that their experience with security paper could be applied to other markets so they expanded. For a very, very long time they've been providing pre-printed forms for all kinds of applications. One sliver of that market is vital records documents for government. Only a complete idiot would think that just because a document was printed by a company called American BankNote, that it's actually a bank note. American BankNote is not what it is, it's the company that printed the form. Get it?

Oh, and lest we forget, there's the typical SovCit bullshit about the names being in all caps. Really, this is among the most ridiculous argument you losers make. Did you notice that everything else on the form that's typed is in all caps too? Do think that might have something to do with making it faster for the typist to complete their work? No, of course you don't. That would make too much sense, wouldn't it? It has to be because of some grand nefarious plot to enslave us all.

How do you manage to function in this world when you're clearly incapable of understanding basic concepts?

If Trump was a stopped clock he still wouldn't be right twice a day.

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 am

Shizzle Popped wrote:
zebu111 wrote:I already asked you for evidence that such a lien exists. Where is it?

http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html
Seriously, this is your proof that our birth certificates are evidence of a lien against us? How? Because it's numbered and it's printed by a company called American BankNote?

No

Look at your paycheck stupid... see the FICA deduction? That's the proof. That's the interest on the bailout from the 1933 bankruptcy.

idiot :bored:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:57 am

Zebu -- why do you live in a van? Where is all your money from the brilliant secrets you're sharing with us?

Idiot. :bored:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:00 am

You're trolling us, right? I mean, no one can really be this fucking stupid, can they?

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:02 am

:roll: They all come here eventually. There 's a piece missing from their equation

WooWoo+bullshit+??= profit

Zebu, I asked you right at the beginning to show me the money. Prove to me that this works, that you're right. You can't. Not you, not Judge Von Pastries. You don't have the missing piece!

See, they come here because they know. Deep down in the recesses of their tiny minds, they know that B.A.R. Attorneys know What the missing ?? is and they hope that by acting silly they can trick us into revealing it.

Not gonna happen, poodle. You too stupid.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 am

zebu111 wrote:Look at your paycheck stupid... see the FICA deduction? That's the proof. That's the interest on the bailout from the 1933 bankruptcy.
And I thought it went to pay for Social Security and Medicare. You're obviously just too smart for all the rest of us, aren't you?

No, you're not. And don't think we all didn't notice that you tried to change the subject without addressing your failed analysis of the birth certificate.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 am

Poor Zebu.

Your beliefs have made you a bitter and miserable failure.

Mine have given me happiness and success.

So tell me: who's the slave here, and to what? 8-)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:23 am

Shizzle Popped wrote:
zebu111 wrote:Look at your paycheck stupid... see the FICA deduction? That's the proof. That's the interest on the bailout from the 1933 bankruptcy.
And I thought it went to pay for Social Security and Medicare. You're obviously just too smart for all the rest of us, aren't you?

No, you're not. And don't think we all didn't notice that you tried to change the subject without addressing your failed analysis of the birth certificate.

You haven't learned much about govt have ya... there's the reason they give ya and the real reason...

you aint gettin' jack sucka... http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatt ... b009eb116c

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:26 am

Zebu, why won't you answer my question? You show me someone, anyone, who believes this happy horseshit and has made it work for them.

JUST ONE.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:31 am

It's worked for Zebu. He has his van.

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:32 am

kate520 wrote:Zebu, why won't you answer my question? You show me someone, anyone, who believes this happy horseshit and has made it work for them.

JUST ONE.

Here's a bunch, if i could save the Republic without you, i would, but even the idiots like you will benefit :doh:

http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson -

zebu111

Post by zebu111 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:It's worked for Zebu. He has his van.
i also have the $180,000 in rent I haven't paid in the last 10yrs... :clap:

sucka

Da Funky Maoist

Post by Da Funky Maoist » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:37 am

zebu111 wrote: you aint gettin' jack sucka...
I've been paying into SS since just before the prophecies of its collapse became widespread and I'm closing in on the time when I'll start collecting. I think I'll take my chances.

"You liked Rashomon."
"That's not how I remember it."

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:37 am

zebu111 wrote:
kate520 wrote:Zebu, why won't you answer my question? You show me someone, anyone, who believes this happy horseshit and has made it work for them.

JUST ONE.

Here's a bunch, if i could save the Republic without you, i would, but even the idiots like you will benefit :doh:

http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson -
Johnny TwoLies (NLA) doesn't believe any of that shit. He just uses it to scam people like you to pay his bills, wife's medical, some mythical fax bullshit (suck it down nutters!), and the like. He hasn't worked a fucking day in years.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Da Funky Maoist

Post by Da Funky Maoist » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:40 am

Hey, maybe Zebu can point us to an instance of Johnny TwoLies's faxes actually working! Howaboutit, Zebu?

"You liked Rashomon."
"That's not how I remember it."

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 am

zebu111 wrote:You haven't learned much about govt have ya... there's the reason they give ya and the real reason...

you aint gettin' jack sucka... http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatt ... b009eb116c
This is supposed to prove that the FICA deduction is all about interest from some supposed bailout? How? This does absolutely nothing to prove your point. Are you talking about congress borrowing money from the surplus? What does that prove? If you think this proves anything you're once again making things up out of thin air.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:45 am

NLA is your proof?!? None of what you have posted, from day one, shows anything except your poor reading comprehension.

I was right, poodle. You too stupid.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:01 am

zebu111 wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:It's worked for Zebu. He has his van.
i also have the $180,000 in rent I haven't paid in the last 10yrs...
Jesus, he's been homeless for 10 years. No wonder his brain got brokened. He's a mushmind. :?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:04 am

Between Zebu's goobledygook and others explaining reality, I'm a bit lost. is the 10-years-homeless guy trying to tell us how to cash in, cuz that's the sound financial advice I'm looking for.

ImageImageImage x4

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:05 am

Yes, he's going to assplain us how we too can be so wealthy we can afford to live in a van for 10 years.

He's the poster boy for the ravages of mental illness. :smoking:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 am

kate520 wrote:NLA is your proof?!? None of what you have posted, from day one, shows anything except your poor reading comprehension.

please stop insulting poodles.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:21 am

Foggy wrote:Yes, he's going to assplain us how we too can be so wealthy we can afford to live in a van for 10 years.

He's the poster boy for the ravages of mental illness. :smoking:
Maybe he picked up his dream van
(stolen from http://www.therichest.com/luxury/most-e ... the-world/ )

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:22 am

Flatpointhigh wrote:
kate520 wrote:NLA is your proof?!? None of what you have posted, from day one, shows anything except your poor reading comprehension.

please stop insulting poodles.
And no picking on schnauzers either. My little girl very quickly picked up on the correct correlation between going outside to potty and treats, which is far better awareness than Zebu has shown.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”