Arizona Special Operations Group

listeme

Re: Arizona Special Operations Group

Post by listeme » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:
bob wrote: Hunt's record remains unblemished.
Hmmm... so Gary Hunt goes through a lot of motions, makes a lot of noise, but never affects the outcome and always escapes unscathed, eh?

Maybe Chef Kessler has a point; that's exactly the behavior of a federal informant.
Wait!

Is this an accusation? Do we need to refute you or something?

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:21 pm

Looks like what we're telling this guy the courts have been telling him. Over and over. And, still, he doesn't know what he's done wrong. Stupidity must be a part of his suite of talents.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:24 pm

listeme wrote:
bob wrote: Hunt's record remains unblemished.
Hmmm... so Gary Hunt goes through a lot of motions, makes a lot of noise, but never affects the outcome and always escapes unscathed, eh?

Maybe Chef Kessler has a point; that's exactly the behavior of a federal informant.
Wait!

Is this an accusation? Do we need to refute you or something?
Heaven forfend; merely pointing out that the behaviors and results are consistent for both Gary Hunt and a federal informant.
Besides, as always, consider the source. I'm just a rude internet dude. :mrgreen:

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Is the Gary Hunt calling into this BlogTalkRadio "Rage Against the Machine" show last Tuesday to talk about the KC Massey case the same Gary Hunt who's posting in this thread and blogs at "Outpost of Freedom?"

@00:34:00
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rageagains ... whats-next

Text description of show episode:
If doesn't plead guilty did they threaten to start after his wife ? Gary Hunt spoke to KC after the Monday court and he has some surprises to share .

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Good catch; I don't see how they can be two different Gary Hunts.
Perhaps he can clarify for us. Except he seems to have forsaken us.
NUT JOB, NUT JOB, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN US?

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:Good catch; I don't see how they can be two different Gary Hunts.
It came up related to a BlogTalkRadio search for "John Birch Society." :smoking:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:41 pm

L00Kit wrote:.
Is the Gary Hunt calling into this BlogTalkRadio "Rage Against the Machine" show last Tuesday to talk about the KC Massey case the same Gary Hunt who's posting in this thread and blogs at "Outpost of Freedom?"
<snip>
The three most recent posts at his blog refer to C Massey and Camp Lone Star.

Camp Lone Star – Massey is Protected by State Law
Federal Government Violates State Law
http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=1213

Camp Lone Star – Pressure Cooker of Just Us
http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=1210

Camp Lone Star – Federal Gun Laws and the Commerce clause
http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=1205

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

bob

Post by bob » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Hunt visited last night, but I guess he decided his wisdom was no longer required here.

Too bad; I was looking forward to a good flounce.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:13 pm

He will re-tuck his shirt and post a wall-o'-text reply at his Outpost, no doubt.
He collapsed faster than most.

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 pm

He seemed nice.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Suranis wrote:
Suranis wrote: Via Roadscholar at viewtopic.php?p=680039#p680039
Ahem.
I'm sorry I'm getting old/bald/irish/whimper. :doh:
That's OK, I thought I'd posted the excerpt and forgotten I had done so. :|

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Was it something we said.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:39 pm

It was everything we said. The poseur who likes to show off how much he knows about the law learned that this is not the place to spread his bullshite. We're as unforgiving as the judges he's faced have been.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:It was everything we said. The poseur who likes to show off how much he knows about the law learned that this is not the place to spread his bullshite. We're as unforgiving as the judges he's faced have been.
Actually, considerably less I would say, the judges he has crossed so far as I can see have all pretty much sugar coated their FOD responses, he didn't seem to get that here, and he got a good dose of reality back, which is also something I don't think he was fond of. He was at least civil, as far as I could tell, not that it excused any of the rest the totality which is Gary Hunt. I truly can't say my life is richer for having known or known of him.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:29 am

Somehow, the more "civil" seditionists who favor bombing buildings and killing babies make me even sicker than the raving lunatic ones. McViegh was quite the gentleman as well.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 am

Doesn't make them any less dangerous or destructive, just more deceptive. The baby faced militiaoid up in AK was supposedly quite the gentleman and choir boy, didn't make him any less a nasty piece of work, except that he was a manipulative monster and let others do his dirty work for him, that kind usually do.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Here's a shocker: Hunt hates the ghay. His "analysis" about Davis is on par with his analysis of habeas law.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:26 pm

Clearly Hunt didn't have enough time to write a short article and so wrote a long one instead.

OPF

Post by OPF » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:Good catch; I don't see how they can be two different Gary Hunts.
I haven't forsaken you. Quite simply, I asked questions. Nobody answered the important part of the question, they just said that someone had to have an attorney to retain a right protected by the Constitution. The never addressed the merit of the Habeas Corpus, regardless of how often I asked.

So, I chose not to just stand here and have shot thrown at me, moving a discussion into strictly an ad hominem attack. Perhaps the foresaken is more appropriate to those who have abandoned courtesy and reason.

Mark Kessler must be right, right? maybe because he was Chief Of Police. However, I didn't see it that way, so I wrote a four part series outing him(http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=960).

As far as Massey, I have written 21 articles directly about Massey (http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=910), and a few in which he is discussed within other articles. I was on the radio show, and I know of no other well know Gary Hunt in the patriot community.

I have written as Outpost of Freedom since February 1993, including a series of articles from Waco, during the Branch Davidian siege.

I have been accused of being everything except being black or female, though I may have missed those. I found, over twenty years ago, that it don't hurt a bit. I also learned that when you are the object of such spurious attacks, its best to keep your mouth shut and stand aside, then let those idiots prove that they are better armed for the battle.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:23 pm

So you've accepted that a nonlawyer can't file a habeas petition for someone else? Just like all the courts told you?

You were so insistent on knowing why no one was paying attention to your habeas "petitions" that I've already forgotten what was in them. I would ask you to summarize, but if your past work is any indication, I doubt you are able to provide a summary.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:26 pm

OPF wrote:

I have written as Outpost of Freedom since February 1993, including a series of articles from Waco, during the Branch Davidian siege.
How completely unsurprising. I bet Koresh The Child Rapist was your hero, right?

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:44 pm

I believe the "merits" of the habeas petition was that the government had no jurisdiction over the defendant. A true winning SovCit argument. (But only in the imaginations of SovCits.)

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:56 pm

bob wrote:Here's a shocker: Hunt hates the ghay. His "analysis" about Davis is on par with his analysis of habeas law.

TL;DR.

He might have included some pix with his drivel.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I believe the "merits" of the habeas petition was that the government had no jurisdiction over the defendant. A true winning SovCit argument. (But only in the imaginations of SovCits.)
Yeah: it was some nutbar argument that the defendant was not a citizen of the United States, and therefore the federal courts didn't have jurisdiction over him. Which must be a comfort to all the foreign nationals who violate federal law.

OPF

Post by OPF » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:07 pm

bob wrote:So you've accepted that a nonlawyer can't file a habeas petition for someone else? Just like all the courts told you?

You were so insistent on knowing why no one was paying attention to your habeas "petitions" that I've already forgotten what was in them. I would ask you to summarize, but if your past work is any indication, I doubt you are able to provide a summary.
I presumed that you were able to read. However, if you are not, then just stick to slinging shit.
It is explained sufficiently in the document. And, since you think it is all my words, you would have to read the cites to realize tyhat it was no9t me that laid the foundation.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”