BaileyGate Thread For GT -

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:28 am

Interesting... The document shows an author (or at least the person who saved it as a PDF, possibly). It does not say "the People of Florida."
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:50 am

Interesting... The document shows an author (or at least the person who saved it as a PDF, possibly). It does not say "the People of Florida."

No, it doesn't. It states as the author "Terry Trussell". And it's so nice that it includes a recap of all Terry's illegal activity including the fake indictments, signed by him.

Did he write it, Gimmy? Is that what you're trying to hide?

I won't post it in TT's thread based on that (but will if you'll admit he wrote it), but it certainly doesn't indicate it's from "We the People of Florida". I would, however, be more than happy to forward it elsewhere, if you'd like. :batting:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:01 am

Ahh, so it's from We, the About to be Convicted Felons of Florida. Why didn't you say so? :confuzzled:
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:15 am

I won't say you are the author unless you are, in fact, the author. Why can't you just say that plainly? What are you hiding?

We are not hiding anything. This is a collective document from the People of Florida.

The document which was sent to the 3 cabinet members: Pat Bondi, Adam Putnam, and Jeff Atwater.

This document will be delivered before 10:30 am tomorrow (Wed) morning, in plenty of time for this to become a serious topic of discussion at the cabinet meeting Thursday in Tampa.

THE FDLE POLITICAL WEAPON.pdf

Uh, Gimme. I live in Florida and I most certainly DO NOT want to be associated with that. You have got to quit referring to a little group of fringies as We the People. Us people do not appreciate it.
Goldie reports the party a success and all zombies inebriated eliminated.
ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:19 am

This document will be delivered before 10:30 am tomorrow (Wed) morning, in plenty of time for this to become a serious topic of discussion at the cabinet meeting Thursday in Tampa.

If by "serious topic of discussion" you mean, they'll be passing it around like this week's cartoon, LTAO, then, yeah. Then they'll send it to Meggs.
ImageImageImage x4

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:25 am

I think it's nice for Trussell to help Meggs prosecute like this. It isn't every day that a criminal defendant signs a confession and gives evidence of his crime to the prosecutor.
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:29 am

I just got around to reading your document, GT. On page 4, it says you guys don't know how the FDLE got wind of Trussell's activities. That's a lie. Trussell bragged about talking to them in Tally when he was unable to meet with Scott. That was confirmed separately by Dowdell when he presented a CLGJ meeting in Lee County. At the end of the meeting, he said he went with Trussell to Tally to meet with Scott but they spoke with FDLE instead, "educating" them on the system and that FDLE knew nothing of the constitution. He also told us it would be a slam dunk for Trussell, no jurisdiction, blah, blah, blah and Trussell would end up a very, very rich man because of his kidnapping.

Funny, as time goes on, Trussell keeps changing his "slam dunk" story as he realizes he's up the proverbial creek. He went from meeting with the sheriff, gaining his approval, to meeting with the sheriff but the sheriff leery of him and in his last interview he says he left a letter on the sheriff's desk*. Now he denies knowing how the FDLE learned of his shenanigans.

So, do you really want to go with this BS?

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... t%3A755750

Reply by Harry Riley on August 18, 2014 at 7:15pm

From Terry Trussell.......Jury Foreman...........

People’s Grand Jury Update: We had a very good meeting with Sheriff Hatcher this morning. He called the FDLE after we left wanting to know if what we are doing is legal. We spent two and a half hours in FDLE's office in Tallahassee explaining why we could do what we're doing, and they could not find anything wrong with our point. That’s as good as an endorsement, to me...

*In his 12/4/14 interview (the day after his hearing) he said that he took the document to clerk of court and had it recorded. He did it to protect himself. The report had allegations of "about 8 felonies committed by this SA in his zeal to control the jury". He took a copy to the sheriff with a note for him to call him about the issues. The sheriff never called. It just "sat there"

http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/7308-t ... /?p=599028
ImageImageImage x4

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 am

No, it doesn't. It states as the author "Terry Trussell". And it's so nice that it includes a recap of all Terry's illegal activity including the fake indictments, signed by him.

I won't post it in TT's thread based on that (but will if you'll admit he wrote it), but it certainly doesn't indicate it's from "We the People of Florida". I would, however, be more than happy to forward it elsewhere, if you'd like. :batting:

Forward anywhere?

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:28 am

Forward anywhere?

I'll be glad to forward this document (including specific instructions regarding opening the "properties" information to reveal the author's identity) to Willie Meggs. No problem...all in a day's work.

No, no, no need to thank me. Like Realist, I live to serve. :mrgreen: :batting: :mrgreen:
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:33 am

I won't say you are the author unless you are, in fact, the author. Why can't you just say that plainly? What are you hiding?

We are not hiding anything. This is a collective document from the People of Florida.

The document which was sent to the 3 cabinet members: Pat Bondi, Adam Putnam, and Jeff Atwater.

THE FDLE POLITICAL WEAPON.pdf

Uh, Gimme. I live in Florida and I most certainly DO NOT want to be associated with that. You have got to quit referring to a little group of fringies as We the People. Us people do not appreciate it.

You are complacent !

"We must not overlook the role that extremists play. They are the gadflies that keep society from being too complacent." Abraham Flexner quotes
Last edited by Reality Check on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed attachments

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:34 am

Forward anywhere?

It's another confession, you idiot. Or should that be: You idiot?

My lord are you stoopid. Just like Trussell.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:36 am

Gimmy, I know this isn't a Trussell thread but I want to make one last comment. If this document is a half-assed attempt to help Trussell, be a real friend and drop it. Instead, advise him to mortgage some of his assets* and get himself a real lawyer who can plea bargain this down to time served and probation.

*and don't tell us he can't afford one. The financial statement he filled out when arrested, as stated in his 10/21 hearing, said he has 3/4 mil in assets so it's either get up off the money and stay out of jail, or go to jail and possibly miss spending his final years at home with his wife.
ImageImageImage x4

kate520

Post by kate520 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:36 am

Wait, didnt Rick Perry, notorious dumbass and lame (duck) Governor of Texas, also take his severance pay while still in office? Why don't you toddle off to Texas and see if you can get the We people there to author a lying screed, too? Also.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:45 am

Forward anywhere?

It's another confession, you idiot. Or should that be: You idiot?

My lord are you stoopid. Just like Trussell.

You just don't understand, Freedom of Speech. Censorship is your weapon.

Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and will always be the last resort of the boob and the bigot. Eugene O'Neill

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:47 am

You just don't understand, Freedom of Speech. Censorship is your weapon. Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and will always be the last resort of the boob and the bigot. Eugene O'Neill

Now that you've come out of your cut and paste shell you demonstrate why you are an ignoramus.

Criticizing you is not an abrogation of "freedom of speech." Of course, this board is not a government-sponsored forum, so "freedom of speech" is not applicable here.

But you've been given every opportunity to express yourself. The fact that everything you have posted is stoopid and ridiculous, and gets you mocked, is not censorship.

Try again, moron.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:04 am

No, no, no need to thank me. Like Realist, I live to serve. :mrgreen: :batting: :mrgreen:

:-bd
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:11 am

You just don't understand, Freedom of Speech. Censorship is your weapon.

As Stern so aptly pointed out, freedom of speech doesn't apply here, so it's obviously you who do not understand the concept.

If you really thing disseminating this to any FL authority will help Trussell, you are beyond delusional. It is yet another confession of his illegal activity. This sort of "help" will only lead to helping Terry garner a longer sentence than is now likely. Is that what you idiots want? With friends like you, Terry certainly does not need any enemies.

Forward anywhere?

Not "anywhere". But anywhere appropriate.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 am

Of course you have freedom of speech. You're free to say anything, Gimmy. Just know that your free speech does not permit you to slander someone and your free speech can implicate yourself.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:52 am

You just don't understand, Freedom of Speech.

I'm sure you understand it quite well Gimmy, you've probably heard it many times...

You have the right to remain silent

If you give up that right, anything you say may be used against you on TFB

You have the right to have an attorney present for any questioning...I hear Taitz and KKKman may be available

If you'd like an attorney, but cannot afford one, TFB will be happy to locate a disbarred attorney to represent you

If you understand these rights like you understand US citizenship, then your ass is in trouble!

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:03 am

How conviently your ilk forgets the other side also has freedom of speech. You have the right to say what you think. I have the right to tell you how idiotic it is.
ImageImageImage x4

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 am

My suggestion:

1. Somebody post GimmyTruth's comment/pdf in the Trussell thread.

2. Realist forwards it

3. Paul Lentz forwards it

4. Anybody else that wants to, forwards it

Everybody happy?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

kate520

Post by kate520 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:14 am

Mark, you are an anarchist. You think the world should work according to your ideas, not what is in place now, but your ideas would make the smoothly turning wheels of every day grind to a halt. You seem to be actively working toward that end.

Anarchists are generally leftists. Are you a goddamm commie, Markymark?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

realist

Post by realist » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:18 am

My suggestion:

1. Somebody post GimmyTruth's comment/pdf in the Trussell thread.

2. [hlyellow]Realist forwards it[/hlyellow]

3. Paul Lentz forwards it

4. Anybody else that wants to, forwards it

Everybody happy?

:-
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:22 am

:-

Yay for Free Speech :-bd
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:05 pm

You knew this would be pure Terry gold from the very first line.

"February 3, 12015"

Now we know why Terry needed that continuance so he could focus on this masterpiece.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”