BaileyGate Thread For GT -

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:12 am

Seigmeister over steeped his bounds and the court Judge Cynthia Munkittrick did not assist to resolve any problems.Actually, the judge did do soemthing, she ignored the nonsense that Trussell had given her since she, unlike Trussell, knew what a grand jury was supposed to be and do. She ignored an idiot and hoped he'd get the message and grow up, obviously a misplaced assumption.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:19 am

Seigmeister over steeped his bounds and the court Judge Cynthia Munkittrick did not assist to resolve any problems.

Actually, the judge did do something, she ignored the nonsense that Trussell had given her since she, unlike Trussell, knew what a grand jury was supposed to be and do. She ignored an idiot and hoped he'd get the message and grow up, obviously a misplaced assumption.

Damnit Gimmie, you know I don't like my bounds over steeped. I have to add too much sugar to make it taste right.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:24 am

That ignoring nonsense seems to have spared a lot of other CLGJ foremen in Florida, who filed similar common core BS, from Trussell's fate, right Gimme? Oh, I forgot. You're no longer admitting to having filed a true bill in Orange County.
ImageImageImage x4

bob

Post by bob » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:42 pm

August 11, 2014 - As Florida is a Common Law state, people of Dixie County meet to elect 25 jurors in accordance with Common Law.

This has been repeatedly explained to you, but once more:The common law does not allow a small group of citizens to gather and "elect" themselves to be a grand jury.

If this were possible, you could cite an example of it happening. But you can't.

So everything Trussell did in the name of the "Common Law Grand Jury" (or "The People's Grand Jury"; you can't even decide on the name!), was not only without legal effect, but actually against the laws of the State of Florida (which were duly enacted by the representatives of We the People). Which is why it was Trussell that was charged with crimes, and not anyone named in his fake, worthless "indictment."
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Re: the PDF Gimme posted here a few days ago that showed Trussell as the author. People at PFA are noticing the charges in the pdf differ from Trussell's original accusations (something pointed out by a fogbowser, as well). They also have noticed, thanks to Lou Rawls' comment at Hoyt's site, that Trussell is listed as the author. They've been debating among themselves if Trussell actually wrote it or it was written by Hoyt who gave Trussell authorship in order to keep his files in order(?).

Reading that PDF document, it's hard to imagine anyone but Trussell could have written it. It's full of stuff like this:

"Grand Jury Foreman Whistleblower Terry Trussell bravely filed his courageous documents, in a brave move that the brave courageous whistleblowing Grand Jury Foreman knew would be considered brave and courageous. As the foreman of the Grand Jury, Trussell knew that he would be courageously placing himself in danger, but he bravely did it anyway because of his bravely courageous brave-courage courageness bravity, that only he as a bravely brave brave bravity brave brave brave could bravely brave brave."

(Okay, so I'm paraphrasing just a little bit.) :smoking:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Since Gimmy seems to think that we follow English Common Law, how does the fact that GB has done away with the GJ process fit into his delusions?
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Reading that PDF document, it's hard to imagine anyone but Trussell could have written it. It's full of stuff like this: "Grand Jury Foreman Whistleblower Terry Trussell bravely filed his courageous documents, in a brave move that the brave courageous whistleblowing Grand Jury Foreman knew would be considered brave and courageous. As the foreman of the Grand Jury, Trussell knew that he would be courageously placing himself in danger, but he bravely did it anyway because of his bravely courageous brave-courage courageness bravity, that only he as a bravely brave brave bravity brave brave brave could bravely brave brave." (Okay, so I'm paraphrasing just a little bit.) :smoking:

Truth in Advertising...

"Fake Grand Jury Foreman hotairblower Terry Trussell stupidly filed his dumb documents, in a stupid move that the stupid dumb hotairblowing fake Grand Jury Foreman knew he would be considered stupid and dumb. As the fake foreman of the Fake Grand Jury, Trussell knew that he would be dumbly placing himself in stranger danger, but he stupidly did it anyway because of his dumb stupid-inept dumb stupidity, that only he as a stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid stupid could stupidly stupid stupid.”

Ahh, better.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Re: the PDF Gimme posted here a few days ago that showed Trussell as the author. People at PFA are noticing the charges in the pdf differ from Trussell's original accusations (something pointed out by a fogbowser, as well). They also have noticed, thanks to Lou Rawls' comment at Hoyt's site, that Trussell is listed as the author. They've been debating among themselves if Trussell actually wrote it or it was written by Hoyt who gave Trussell authorship in order to keep his files in order(?).

Reading that PDF document, it's hard to imagine anyone but Trussell could have written it. It's full of stuff like this:

"Grand Jury Foreman Whistleblower Terry Trussell bravely filed his courageous documents, in a brave move that the brave courageous whistleblowing Grand Jury Foreman knew would be considered brave and courageous. As the foreman of the Grand Jury, Trussell knew that he would be courageously placing himself in danger, but he bravely did it anyway because of his bravely courageous brave-courage courageness bravity, that only he as a bravely brave brave bravity brave brave brave could bravely brave brave."

I wish I had a like button.
ImageImageImage x4

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:10 pm

I was trying to decide if I should read this thing in order to familiarize myself with its language in case Kent Hovind's bestest friend, Ernie Land, copies and pastes from this thing to another "filing" that mysteriously never gets filed. Probably not. (And yes, Ernie Land is familiar with the Trussell case.)

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:54 pm

I was trying to decide if I should read this thing in order to familiarize myself with its language in case Kent Hovind's bestest friend, Ernie Land, copies and pastes from this thing to another "filing" that mysteriously never gets filed. Probably not. (And yes, Ernie Land is familiar with the Trussell case.)

Prolly not. The Gimme PDF is mostly stuff specific to the Trussell Tussle, in a clumsy attempt to make it look like Trussell was just doing his patriotic duty as a concerned citizen.

There is a certain amount of amusement value in it though. The overall vibe I got from the document, based on the assumption that Terry wrote it, is "Well, the last version of my story didn't go over too well and kinda makes me look bad, so I'll change my story again. Maybe this version will work."

[Edited to add:]

It's almost like Terry and pals don't realize, and don't understand, that they posted their plans and intentions and motivations all over the Internet as events were happening. There's online documentation of everything they did from the beginning. They still haven't caught on that every time they change their story, everybody (including all them corrupt B.A.R. lawyers and judges) can go back and compare notes. It doesn't exactly make Terry look like a shining example of honesty and integrity.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Since Gimmy has repeated the bullshit--originally floated in the PDF written by Trussell--that Judge Hankinson was "appointed by Governor Scott" to try this case (rather than the fact, which is obvious to anyone who reads Trussell's case docket, that Judge Hankinson was assigned, via a very ordinary procedure in Florida, to try this case by the Florida Supreme Court), I very most sincerely hope that Trussell tries to make that an issue in the trial. I am quite certain that even the most unsophisticated juror can look at the documents assigning both Judge Hankinson (a Florida Supreme Court order) and Willie Meggs (an Executive Order from the Governor) and easily discern the difference, as well as the processes.

And once more, Trussell will simply look like the foolish old fart he is.
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Since Gimmy seems to think that we follow English Common Law, how does the fact that GB has done away with the GJ process fit into his delusions?

Hmmm, was this comom law clown circus properly sworn in by calling upon Her Majesty the Queen Elisabeth?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:45 pm

In the ruling by Scalia that the CLGJs throw around. Scalia says that a GJ can only be formed by the say so of a Judge and can only initiate an investigation with the sayso of a judge.

When was Terence removed as foreman of the real GJ?#

Dowell I'm sure s forming his own little NLA to rule with an iron fist.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:57 am

Since Gimmy has repeated the bullshit--originally floated in the PDF written by Trussell--that Judge Hankinson was "appointed by Governor Scott" to try this case (rather than the fact, which is obvious to anyone who reads Trussell's case docket, that Judge Hankinson was assigned, via a very ordinary procedure in Florida, to try this case by the Florida Supreme Court), I very most sincerely hope that Trussell tries to make that an issue in the trial. I am quite certain that even the most unsophisticated juror can look at the documents assigning both Judge Hankinson (a Florida Supreme Court order) and Willie Meggs (an Executive Order from the Governor) and easily discern the difference, as well as the processes.

And once more, Trussell will simply look like the foolish old fart he is.

Governor Rick Scott is in the Executive Branch. Hankinson and Meggs are in the Judicial Branch. Is the Executive Branch allowed to dictate procedure, policy, appointments, etc. or any power as to of the Judicial Branch. What about the Branches of Government, you know, the separation of powers ???

Florida Constitution,

ARTICLE II

GENERAL PROVISIONS

SECTION 3.

 SECTION 3. Branches of government.—The powers of the state government shall be divided into legislative, executive and judicial branches. No person belonging to one branch shall exercise any powers appertaining to either of the other branches unless expressly provided herein.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Governor Rick Scott is in the Executive Branch. Hankinson and Meggs are in the Judicial Branch. Is the Executive Branch allowed to dictate procedure, policy, appointments, etc. of the Judicial Branch. What about the separation of powers ???

I'll use small words (in a large font):The Supreme Court of Florida appointed Hankinson to Trussell's case. Governor Scott did NOT* appoint Hankinson to Trussell's case.

Willie Meggs is in the executive branch. Willie Meggs is NOT in the judicial branch.

Yes, I went full Berg.

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Governor Rick Scott is in the Executive Branch. Hankinson and Meggs are in the Judicial Branch. Is the Executive Branch allowed to dictate procedure, policy, appointments, etc. of the Judicial Branch. What about the separation of powers ???

I'll use small words (in a large font):The Supreme Court of Florida appointed Hankinson to Trussell's case. Governor Scott did NOT* appoint Hankinson to Trussell's case.

Willie Meggs is in the executive branch. Willie Meggs is NOT in the judicial branch.

Yes, I went full Berg.

What about Hankinson?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Mark Schmidter obviously has reading comprehension problems. Along with problems concerning honesty.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:18 pm

What about Hankinson?

Again, I'll use small words (in a large font):The Supreme Court of Florida appointed Judge Hankinson to Trussell's case.

Judge Hankinson is in the judicial branch. The Supreme Court of Florida is in the judicial branch. Judge Hankinson and the Supreme Court of Florida are NOT in the executive branch.

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:30 pm

What about Hankinson?

Again, I'll use small words (in a large font):The Supreme Court of Florida appointed Judicial Hankinson to Trussell's case.

Please, allow me to handle this. I speak Yobbo and its dialects fluently and can translate your message from English into Lummox:

Hey, Gimme! The governor did not appoint Hankinson to Trussell's case. Obummer! Muslim Brotherhood?? Hankinson was appointed to Trussell's case by the Florida Supreem Court. Benghaziiiiiiiiiiii! Treason corruption 2nd amendment?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Excellent explanations ???

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:37 pm

What about Hankinson?

Again, I'll use small words (in a large font):The Supreme Court of Florida appointed Judicial Hankinson to Trussell's case.

Please, allow me to handle this. I speak Yobbo and its dialects fluently and can translate your message from English into Lummox:

Hey, Gimme! The governor did not appoint Hankinson to Trussell's case. Obummer! Muslim Brotherhood?? Hankinson was appointed to Trussell's case by the Florida Supreem Court. Benghaziiiiiiiiiiii! Treason corruption 2nd amendment?

When Hankinson visited Trussell in jail he said he was directed by Rick Scott to handle the Terry Trussell case ?? He also left one judicial district to go to Dixie county's judicial district ???

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Bullshit ???

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:52 pm

When Hankinson visited Trussell in jail he said he was directed by Rick Scott to handle the Terry Trussell case ??O RLY? Citation, please (excuse me, "Citation, please ??"). He also left one judicial district to go to Dixie county's judicial district ???Yes; and? Nothing unusual about that.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Gimme, if you'd actually bother to read the posts here, you'd discover that MULTIPLE comments have been made explaining how the judges in the Dixie County circuit were recused (because of Trussell's accusations), therefore a judge and SA from the adjoining circuit court were assigned to cover it. This type of thing happens all the time, nothing unusual, nothing nefarious. It's a perfectly acceptable, legal move. As for your comment about Hankinson visiting Trussell in jail, I second the call of bullshit.

Sheesh, first Trussell accuses all the judges in Dixie County of improper conduct and then when those judges are replaced, he bitches because they aren't still on the case. Does Trussell REALLY want Judge Parker, the guy he accused of corruption, overseeing his trial? Does he WANT Siegmeister to be the prosecutor?
ImageImageImage x4

realist

Post by realist » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:36 pm

When Hankinson visited Trussell in jail he said he was directed by Rick Scott to handle the Terry Trussell case ??

Says who? Certainly not Hankinson, as he knows full well who appointed him... The Supreme Court.

And when, exactly, did Hankinson visit Trussell in jail? And based on what? (perhaps my memory is faulty, but...)

He also left one judicial district to go to Dixie county's judicial district ???

Nothing wrong or even unusual about that.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”