BaileyGate Thread For GT -

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Gimmy, you really are an idiot, and as Stern pointed out an ignoramus. Freedom of speech means you get to say whatever stupid thing that either pops in to your dim little mind or rolls our of your silly mouth, as you have repeatedly done, but know what, it also means that I/we get to laugh and point, and make fun of you once you've gone and done it. Freedom of speech DOESN'T mean freedom from criticism, surprise, surprise. And when someone says as many stupid, irrelevant, and flat out untrue things as you do, they are going to provide a lot of material for laughing and pointing. :point:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Gotta give Gimmy points for consistency, that whatever it is, confession will do I guess, is an equivalent load of twaddle to go with everything else he's ever posted. I do think that ought to be forwarded to the State's Attorney so that it can be read and considered at Trussell's sentencing hearing.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:44 pm

You just don't understand, Freedom of Speech.

It's always telling when someone's best argument boils down to "my statements are not technically illegal!"

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Gimmy, I know you don't think that grabbing your drinking buddies and pretending that y'all are a jury and pretending that you can indict people for crimes that you make up is actually a crime. I know you think it is Freedom and somehow constitutional, but bear with me for a second. Let's just assume, for the sake of argument, that it is a crime. Is it then a very smart strategy by Mr. Trussell to gleefully admit that yes he did pretend indict people for things that he imagines are crimes and that he still sees that he did nothing wrong and will gladly continue to do so?

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:05 pm

We are not hiding anything. This is a collective document from the People of Florida.

Bullshit, Mark. You were attempting to hide the author of the document, but apparently both you and Terry Trussell are too stupid to understand the automatic recording of various properties in the creation of a PDF file, including the identity of the author of the document.

And this is certainly no "collective document" from the "People of Florida." Of the approximately 19,893,300 residents of Florida, I think it's a sure thing that 19,892,000 have never even heard of Terry Trussell, and that 1,200 of the remaining 1,300 would be pleased to see the seditionist fool spend some quality time in the custody of the Florida state prison system, and 90 of the remaining 100 don't actually give a shit.

The document which was sent to the 3 cabinet members: Pat Bondi, Adam Putnam, and Jeff Atwater. This document will be delivered before 10:30 am tomorrow (Wed) morning, in plenty of time for this to become a serious topic of discussion at the cabinet meeting Thursday in Tampa.

Seriously?? You seriously believe that? =)) =)) You silly fool. The agenda for the 2/5/15 Florida cabinet meeting has been public for more than a week, and posted online since Monday. This piece of drek will certainly not be added to it. And, given the location (at the equestrian center on the opening day of the 2015 state fair), it's more likely that an off-agenda submission asking for a purple pony shooting rainbows out it's azz would receive consideration than Trussell's piece of prevaricating puffery.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:25 pm

We are not hiding anything. This is a collective document from the People of Florida.

Bullshit, Mark. You were attempting to hide the author of the document, but apparently both you and Terry Trussell are too stupid to understand the automatic recording of various properties in the creation of a PDF file, including the identity of the author of the document.

Mark's face when he read this. :o

I pick my avatar to the holiday but now can't bear to look at puppy w/his flag. This is more appropriate.
ImageImageImage x4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:37 pm

No. More like this:

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Was that a Sha-zam? Or was that a Gawllllllly?

Or, considering it's sovcit Markymark we're talking about, maybe it's citizen's arrayust!!!

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Since GT is hot on the trail of Gov. Scott, he may find a strange bedfellow and enjoy this piece by a liberal news blogger:

"Florida Attorney Steve Medina has been working on a case, pro bono, to expose the environmental corruption which has been taking place in Tallahassee and Putnam County, Florida.

Tons of toxic waste is being dumped into St. Johns River, daily, by the Koch Brothers company, Georgia-Pacific. Aspects of the deal allowing Georgia Pacific to massively assault the environment, were misleading, sometimes illegal, and unbeknownst to the local citizens. Florida Governor Rick Scott and former Governor (and Republican presidential hopeful), Jeb Bush, are also involved."

http://samuel-warde.com/2015/02/exclusi ... e-scandal/

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:04 pm

The Koch brothers are rich. Even richer than Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. :notworthy: so it's OK with Gimmy.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:17 pm

This document will be delivered before 10:30 am tomorrow (Wed) morning, in plenty of time for this to become a serious topic of discussion at the cabinet meeting Thursday in Tampa.I assume by now the charges against Trussell have been dropped.Did Trussell receive a key to the city, a ticker-tape parade, or both?

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Could someone post this on Terry Trussell's thread. I'm in the FEMA camp?

February 3, 12015

THE FDLE POLITICAL WEAPON

The accusations of using the FDLE as a political weapon against

opponents of the Governor Scott administration may not be

limited to the incident involving interim Orange County Clerk of

Courts Colleen Reilly. It appears another case involving

retaliation, document suppression, conspiracy and unlawful

imprisonment of a Grand Jury Foreman Whistleblower may have

occurred as local and state officials, including Governor Rick

Scott, were accused of bribery for the implementation of Common

Core just before Gov. Scott’s re-election in November.

Introduction see attached:

Oh wow. I just now saw this. Right there in the document's properties it lists Terry Trussell as the author.

Does Terry realize he just sent a signed confession to the prosecutor? And in doing so, he piles on the felony charges of "simulating a legal process" because he does the same thing in this document?

If someone else is doing this in an attempt to help Terry with his case, Terry really needs to get a different set of friends.

It's like whoever wrote this up is trying to increase Terry's prison time.

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:01 am

More about Baileygate.

The FDLE Political Wepon

http://www.jasonwhoyt.com/blog/2015/2/3 ... da-cabinet

bob

Post by bob » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:04 am

More about Baileygate.

The FDLE Political Weponhttp://www.jasonwhoyt.com/blog/2015/2/3/the-fd ... da-cabinet

Seditious :yankyank: . :yawn: .

Hope Trussell enjoys prison. He can thank his "friends" for getting him there.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 am

I just don't know which of the two is dumber. Oh, wait, I don't have to make a decision. :lol:

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:55 am

Oh wow. I just now saw this. Right there in the document's properties it lists Terry Trussell as the author.

That's all it takes, just click on properties and the PDF tab? Wow, I learn something new here everyday. When people were talking about locating the author, I figured it was some techy gimmick. That was so easy, even a caveman could do it.

I pick my avatar to the holiday but now can't bear to look at puppy w/his flag. This is more appropriate.
ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:57 am

More about Baileygate.

The FDLE Political Wepon

http://www.jasonwhoyt.com/blog/2015/2/3 ... da-cabinet

Jason Hoyt, yeah, he's a reliable source of information. Gimmy, you're taking a perfectly legit scandal and turning it into a ridiculous CT. People will see Hoyt's name and walk away. Stop now.

ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 am

From Hoyt's site (via GT's link). Hoyt is referring to the PDF Gimmy posted here.

To clarify, before anyone even asks, I will not be discussing from where I received these emails. Not only was this forwarded around via multiple email threads, I have an ongoing policy of not revealing sources of information for their protection and mine.

I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me! :mememe:

ImageImageImage x4

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Like I said Gimmy, you're taking something that is a legit issue and that serious, competent people might be able to do something about, and instead you, and your klown kollege, are turning it in to a joke that can be brushed off and tossed aside like yesterday's fish wrapper, which is what you are, useless and stinking, but then you were never really serious in your outrage anyway, just one more poorly done lie to go with all the rest.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:34 am

Florida governor embroiled in scandal at start of second term

TAMPA, Fla. (Reuters) - Republican Governor Rick Scott, off to a rocky start in his second term in office, faced an extraordinary meeting on Thursday with Florida's Cabinet in which he admitted botching the ouster of the state’s top police administrator.

But his decision to oust Gerald Bailey, the head of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), has dogged him since his Jan. 6 inauguration.

The FDLE is overseen by the governor and Cabinet together, not by Scott alone. In the furor over Bailey’s firing, Scott and the Cabinet agreed on Thursday to better manage executive performance review.

"While I wanted to bring in new leadership at FDLE as we transitioned to a second term in office, it is clear, in hindsight, that I could have handled it better," Scott said at the start of the Cabinet’s annual opening-day visit to the Florida State Fair in Tampa.

This week, a consortium of news media organizations and a Florida lawyer filed suit in state Circuit Court, claiming Scott violated the state's "Government in the Sunshine" public transparency law by working through aides to get rid of Bailey.

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-governor- ... 52043.html

No mention of Terry Trussell or the "The FDLE Political Wepon" document.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:47 am

More stuff on Baileygate. Of course who does the FDLE report to. Nobody. If anybody or any entity is not responsible to somebody it should not be trusted by anybody!

GT, I'm totally with you on this BaileyGate thing but when you're working on restoring your credibility, try not to fall back into bad habits.

It's not a bad habit. [hlyellow]It's a lifestyle choice. This is who he is. [/hlyellow](And it explains why he goes to the courthouse and passes out jury nullification bullshit. I suppose if Rick Scott got indicted for Baileygate Gimmy would be at the courthouse passing out his jury nullification bullshit there, too. Right Gimmy?)

Is that like being homosexual? Is GT in the closet? Then a bit reparative counselling ought to turn him straight again and return him from SovCiting into a honorable Florida Man.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:32 am

No mention of Terry Trussell or the "The FDLE Political Wepon" document.

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!! I tells ya. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 am

Mark, if you think those 9 pages with Terry's name on the document properties are going to help him, you're delusional. If you want to help Terry, he needs to get an attorney (B.A.R.) to try and plead this down. It won't be you going to jail this time so maybe you don't care... but members of this forum have explained what's going to happen to him and provided really valuable advice. You can't file legal court papers if you don't have the authority to do that, it's that simple. So we'll see, are all these B.A.R. lawyers with years of experience, including Paul who's in Florida, right and Terry is going away, or will that magical document prevail?

GimmyTruth

Post by GimmyTruth » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Well this is exciting!! A lawyer that actually stands up for the People of Florida!

Sarasota attorney suing Gov. Rick Scott about FDLE appointment

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:24 pm

:yawn:

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”