Lima Bravo and the fake imaginary "two citizen parents" rule

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 am

As I understand du-MAY, his son got his girlfriend pregnant at which point her family disowned her because she wouldn't get an abortion after which du-MAY adopted her. If this is accurate, then I don't see du-MAY as having done anything inappropriate (well, except for failing to teach his son about birth control), certainly not anything meriting comparison to caribou barbie.

Apparently two 15 year olds in Dummy's care copulated to create his granddaughter. He appears to have the same parental skills as the half governor quitter from Alaska.

What a clown.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:01 am

I think what happened is his horndogging 15-year-old son boinked his own adoptive sister, got her pregnant, and the Dumb-fuck-itt backpedaled up a (well, in his puny mind) face-saving story to make believe the incest was all above-board.

What a lowlife scum.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:39 am

As I understand du-MAY, his son got his girlfriend pregnant at which point her family disowned her because she wouldn't get an abortion after which du-MAY adopted her. If this is accurate, then I don't see du-MAY as having done anything inappropriate (well, except for failing to teach his son about birth control), certainly not anything meriting comparison to caribou barbie.

I thought the adoption occurred before the seed was planted for the happy event or that, at the least, the future mother was already in Dummy's care..

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:08 am

If so, the creepiness factor begins to increase. Honestly, I think it's pretty pointless as du-MAY is complaining that prior comments under the name "jdummet" were an impostor misrepresenting the situation when a simple understanding of how forums work would have told him that this means everyone knows both the recent and the old comments came from the same person. I'm not sure if he's telling a stupid lie, if he's so stupid that he can recognize something he did earlier or there is some other chain of stupidity which explains this, but there is a common thread of stupidity winding through it all.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:22 am

jdummett only has 4 posts at Fogbow. Quick read may explain some things. http://thefogbow.com/forum/index.php?ap ... de=content There have been two threads about himJohn Dummett's thread (in FEMA Camp)http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/4740-j ... ts-thread/ John Dummett in 2012!comments about his family start here. (#106 - not sure if there are earlier ones)http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/3293-j ... ntry332859
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:14 am

Has Doumaet sorry DummIT ever heard of paragraphs?
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 am

There are only three posts by him now I deleted his duplicate spam post

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:23 pm

whomever operates this site,must be part of that huge social networking site used to prop up that Islamic usurper squatting in the White House

Oh, WOW. It sounds like we are guilty of casting aspersions on his asparagus. :lol:

It's "DuMAY".
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post by P.K. » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:22 pm

What was really creepy were remarks that do apply to me, but only vaguely. For instance, somebody learned that I indeed adopt my granddaughter's mother. Yes, both my son and my adopted daughter were fifteen at the time I adopted my daughter. One of your moronic posters could not wrap their head around the adoption. Well, for that intellectually challenged poster, I adopted my granddaughter's mother because her guardian was going to throw her out on the streets if she did not get an abortion.

Maybe it's because I've taken too much in the way of cold meds today, but I'm still having trouble wrapping my mind around this. Is he saying he legally adopted his minor son's pregnant teenage babymama? What Judge approved that adoption? What social worker did the home study and declared that OK? Did her "guardian" give up his/her parental rights voluntarily in order for this adoption to be completed, or did a Judge strip the "guardian'" rights? Does grandbaby know that her birthparents are legally brother and sister? If they're legally brother and sister, how can they get married (if they choose to do so)?

Or was this more like a temporary foster care/guardianship deal, not a legally binding adoption? That would make sense, and in fact could be a good thing all around, but that's not what he's saying. I'm so confused!

I couldn't find a confused smiley so here's Grumpy Cat instead: :grumpycat:
IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:53 pm

Maybe it's because I've taken too much in the way of cold meds today, but I'm still having trouble wrapping my mind around this. Is he saying he legally adopted his minor son's pregnant teenage babymama? What Judge approved that adoption? What social worker did the home study and declared that OK? Did her "guardian" give up his/her parental rights voluntarily in order for this adoption to be completed, or did a Judge strip the "guardian'" rights? Does grandbaby know that her birthparents are legally brother and sister? If they're legally brother and sister, how can they get married (if they choose to do so)?

Or was this more like a temporary foster care/guardianship deal, not a legally binding adoption? That would make sense, and in fact could be a good thing all around, but that's not what he's saying. I'm so confused!

I used to run into situations like this when I was teaching (and some even more confusing). It's best not to try to work it out in your brain. Neurons don't like that.

I will say, if he was taking in a 15 year old because she was being tossed out by her guardian/parent/step-parent du jour, then good for him. There are too many who think of the children as just other people in the house, easily discarded when they become an annoyance, burden, somebody to look after, etc.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:25 am

Brave sir tj ran away he bravely ran away

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:48 am

No, he is out on the internet spreading enlightenment to the ignorant billions.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:49 am

TJ has popped back up as one of three commenters at OAS and he's been welcomed back into the fold. He and Gray Ghost seem to have buried the hatchet after being informed (via PFA forum) arguing over the two constitutions was putting people off. He likes to reminisce about the Fogbutt he kicked while visiting here. Oh wait, that's not a memory, that's a fantasy, but we're not surprised are we?
ImageImageImage x4

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 am

Still never got my answer on the Venus case.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:12 pm

His flouncing never took, but slinking seems to have been the ticket.
Image Image Image Image Image

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 pm

TJ has popped back up as one of three commenters at OAS and he's been welcomed back into the fold. He and Gray Ghost seem to have buried the hatchet after being informed (via PFA forum) arguing over the two constitutions was putting people off. He likes to reminisce about the Fogbutt he kicked while visiting here. Oh wait, that's not a memory, that's a fantasy, but we're not surprised are we?

So back to the safety of his hugbox.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

bob

Re: Lima Bravo and the fake imaginary "two citizen parents" rule

Post by bob » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:Until 1898, no one born in the U.S. of foreign parents was recognized as having U.S. citizenship. James Buchanan. There is no record of James' Buchanan Sr taking the oath of allegiance to become a citizen of Pennsylvania before the ratification of the constitution. So according to you James Buchanan Jr who became president wasn't a natural born citizen and couldn't be.
Apologies for reviving this dead thread, but I was curious about this point: Is there any evidence of Buchanan's parents' citizenship at the time of Buchanan's birth (in Pennsylvania)?

Kerchner argues:
His father James Sr. was foreign born (Irish) who came to Pennsylvania in 1783. His parents married circa 1788, By the time James Jr. was born in 1791 his father had already become a large land owner and a naturalized Citizen of the Sovereign Commonwealth of PA via the process outlined in the PA 1776 Constitution. He was a large land owner and to own land in PA one had to “naturalize” under the process set forth in the PA 1776 Constitution, i.e., take the Oath of Allegiance and live in the state for one year. In James Sr.’s case he was living in PA for 8 years prior to James Jr. being born. Thus James Sr. was a Citizen of the United States by being a Citizen of one of the original 13 colonies.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:52 am

bob wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:Until 1898, no one born in the U.S. of foreign parents was recognized as having U.S. citizenship. James Buchanan. There is no record of James' Buchanan Sr taking the oath of allegiance to become a citizen of Pennsylvania before the ratification of the constitution. So according to you James Buchanan Jr who became president wasn't a natural born citizen and couldn't be.
Apologies for reviving this dead thread, but I was curious about this point: Is there any evidence of Buchanan's parents' citizenship at the time of Buchanan's birth (in Pennsylvania)?

Kerchner argues:
His father James Sr. was foreign born (Irish) who came to Pennsylvania in 1783. His parents married circa 1788, By the time James Jr. was born in 1791 his father had already become a large land owner and a naturalized Citizen of the Sovereign Commonwealth of PA via the process outlined in the PA 1776 Constitution. He was a large land owner and to own land in PA one had to “naturalize” under the process set forth in the PA 1776 Constitution, i.e., take the Oath of Allegiance and live in the state for one year. In James Sr.’s case he was living in PA for 8 years prior to James Jr. being born. Thus James Sr. was a Citizen of the United States by being a Citizen of one of the original 13 colonies.
Well then Kerch should be able to point to a naturalization document for James Sr.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Were there/are there actually any cases prior to 1898 that say that it takes two citizen parents for a child born here to be a citizen? I am not aware of any.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Were there/are there actually any cases prior to 1898 that say that it takes two citizen parents for a child born here to be a citizen? I am not aware of any.
Nope; just the usual dicta and quotemining.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Didn't think there were.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Back then, more Citizens was something America wanted. :shh:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Jez

Post by Jez » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:54 am

Dr. Ken wrote:
Well then Kerch should be able to point to a naturalization document for James Sr.
During the time frame, the "naturalization" papers were more of an Oath of Allegiance. My 6xGGrandfather is on this page: http://www.chartiers.com/pages-new/arti ... hoath.html

He took his oath in late 1794. There weren't really any forms to fill out at that time. you went before the county judge and swore allegiance and signed a piece of paper. That was it. You name was registered and voila.. you is a citizen.

I did a quick search on ancestry and didn't find James Buchanan, Sr in the database, but it's also possible that he may have taken his oath elsewhere.
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 am

Somewhere there is, or at least was, a fairly comprehensive and accurate genealogy database of ALL the presidential families. I remember using it a few times in those long done days. As I look back, I think it was on one of the precursors to Ancestry.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”