GimmyTruth's Constitutional Fan Fiction Thread

boots

Re: GimmyTruth's Constitutional Fan Fiction Thread

Post by boots » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Where'd he go? Maybe he and Butthurt are putting their heads together to come up with a response. They both done disappeared on us.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:53 pm

I feel the loss. Deeply. :-D

Maybe they're planning to break Terry out of unconstitushunul prisin. Like active, committed patriots, not these mamby-pamby paper pushin' patriots. C'mon, men! Man up! :twisted:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:17 pm

I sometimes wonder if judges don't read here. I recall someone saying a few months (years) ago that it would be entertaining for a judge to arrest the next person who shows up in court saying he was "representing the straw man" or "not the person" or similar blather on the basis of non-appearance. With Trussell it finally happened! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, too! (It was either here or Quatloos I think).

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:32 pm

I always wondered what the reaction would be if when one of them says (as they sometimes do), "I am a prisoner of war", if the judge replies, "I agree, you are a Prisoner of War", and then a couple of Military Police come out of a door, zip tie their hands, put a black bag over their head and drag them out of the building to a waiting helicopter.

"Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, 'I forgot armed robbery was illegal.' "

-Steve Martin

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Dan1100 wrote:I always wondered what the reaction would be if when one of them says (as they sometimes do), "I am a prisoner of war", if the judge replies, "I agree, you are a Prisoner of War", and then a couple of Military Police come out of a door, zip tie their hands, put a black bag over their head and drag them out of the building to a waiting helicopter.
What I'm hoping to see someday is for a SovCit to tell the judge, "I'm not a person," and for the judge to then call Animal Control to take him away. Or for the SovCit to say, "I'm not a U.S. citizen," and the judge to call ICE and tell them to deport him.

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 am

:yeah:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:04 am

Dan1100 wrote:I always wondered what the reaction would be if when one of them says (as they sometimes do), "I am a prisoner of war", if the judge replies, "I agree, you are a Prisoner of War", and then a couple of Military Police come out of a door, zip tie their hands, put a black bag over their head and drag them out of the building to a waiting helicopter.
A BLACK helicopter, of course! Perhaps with UN markings.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:14 am

Dr. Caligari wrote:
What I'm hoping to see someday is for a SovCit to tell the judge, "I'm not a person," and for the judge to then call Animal Control to take him away. Or for the SovCit to say, "I'm not a U.S. citizen," and the judge to call ICE and tell them to deport him.
Yeah, its fun to fantasize about things like that, but take the "I am not a citizen" example. If a judge DID call ICE, ICE would investigage and find that the bozo was indeed born in the US and had not followed the proper procedures to renounce said citizenship. ICE would then release him/her.

They would then trumpet it up and down the internet that they had won a great victory over ICE and the court, because they were released. Of course, they would conveniently forget the fact that the reason they were released was that they were found to, in fact, be a citizen of these United States, exactly the opposite of their initial claim.

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 am

noblepa wrote:Yeah, its fun to fantasize about things like that, but take the "I am not a citizen" example. If a judge DID call ICE, ICE would investigage and find that the bozo was indeed born in the US and had not followed the proper procedures to renounce said citizenship. ICE would then release him/her.
I was joking, of course. As the Animal Control example illustrated.

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:44 am

Dr. Caligari wrote:
noblepa wrote:Yeah, its fun to fantasize about things like that, but take the "I am not a citizen" example. If a judge DID call ICE, ICE would investigage and find that the bozo was indeed born in the US and had not followed the proper procedures to renounce said citizenship. ICE would then release him/her.
I was joking, of course. As the Animal Control example illustrated.
I know you were joking. so was I.

Its unfortunate that judges must take the idiots seriously.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Does ICE, as a matter of law, have the power to determine citizenship? If so, it might be nice if a judge could turn the defendants who claim no citizenship over to ICE with orders to detain and determine citizenship and deport or return to the custody of the courts as appropriate. You is subject to the jurisdiction whether you's a citizen or not, chumps. But give the fellers an opportunity to enjoy ICE lock-up for a lil' side vacation in their criminal travails.

Then it's sorry, mate, ICE says you is legally one of us even if ethically and morally otherwise.

Edited

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:00 pm

As I see it, they could turn them over to ICE as as self claimed aliens, ICE could hold them for a while and then boot them for not being aliens, and then they could be arrested for having made false statements to a Federal Officer.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:34 am

Dr. Caligari wrote:
One time a guy, obviously inspired by Seim, made his very own ranting video screaming about how he is 'clearly within the borders of the US' but about to be stopped by immigration, but he can't be stopped because he's not a US citizen. Wish I could find it now and link it here.
There is head-slapping cognitive dissonance going on with every one of these people. :confused:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:54 am

Wow. I'm not a US citizen, but on the way to the meetup I was stopped and questioned by Immigration for an hour, with the result I missed my flight. If only they knew that as a non US citizen they could not stop me and I could walk on the Plane.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Suranis wrote:Wow. I'm not a US citizen, but on the way to the meetup I was stopped and questioned by Immigration for an hour, with the result I missed my flight. If only they knew that as a non US citizen they could not stop me and I could walk on the Plane.
It's a shame you didn't know that you could ignore them.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:04 pm

You are right. I should have waved my Irish Passport and walked right past the TSA. That would have been dumbfounded by my knowlage of the law and I would have been baptised in freedom.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Wow. Tomorrow it'll be two weeks that Terry is in the slammer.

D'ya think he'll ever come to realize that he's the bad guy in this story?

Everybody, of course, believes they are the hero of their own story. That's human nature. Certain Terry was and is convinced that he is the good guy in his story, and his few remaining supporters who haven't slipped off into the shadows yet probably still think so too.

But do you think Terry will ever come to understand that the other 99%+ of the world sees him as the villain in this story?

Nah, I don't think so either. :smoking:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Barnzibul wrote:Wow. Tomorrow it'll be two weeks that Terry is in the slammer.

Everybody, of course, believes they are the hero of their own story. That's human nature. Certain Terry was and is convinced that he is the good guy in his story, and his few remaining supporters who haven't slipped off into the shadows yet probably still think so too.

But do you think Terry will ever come to understand that the other 99%+ of the world sees him as the villain in this story?

Well, only a few more weeks and TT will have nice permanent surroundings to sti in and think of himself as the marytered hero that the justice system screwed and abused.

And in answer to your other question NOT LIKELY.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:

Well, only a few more weeks and TT will have nice permanent surroundings to sti in and think of himself as the marytered hero that the justice system screwed and abused.

I wonder if he'll do like Walter Fitzpatrick, and continue to proclaim his innocence while he is behind bars and, like Fitzpatrick, effectively screw his chance of parole and early release due to his lack of repentence?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:35 pm

noblepa wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:

I wonder if he'll do like Walter Fitzpatrick, and continue to proclaim his innocence while he is behind bars and, like Fitzpatrick, effectively screw his chance of parole and early release due to his lack of repentence?
My suspicion, unless he suddenly grows some sense, a negative percentage possibility in my view, he will continue to proclaim his innocence and screw himself out of parole since that would require him to admit his crime and show remorse and repentance, and I just don't see him doing that any time soon. Teh STUUPIT is strong in that one.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
noblepa wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote: Well, only a few more weeks and TT will have nice permanent surroundings to sti in and think of himself as the marytered hero that the justice system screwed and abused.

My suspicion, unless he suddenly grows some sense, a negative percentage possibility in my view, he will continue to proclaim his innocence and screw himself out of parole since that would require him to admit his crime and show remorse and repentance, and I just don't see him doing that any time soon. Teh STUUPIT is strong in that one.
Virtually no parole in Florida for anybody. You have to serve 85% of your sentence. If you aren't a total $#@$!, you'll get enough gain time to be released after you do 85% without having to get paroled.

"Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, 'I forgot armed robbery was illegal.' "

-Steve Martin

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
noblepa wrote:
Virtually no parole in Florida for anybody. You have to serve 85% of your sentence. If you aren't a total $#@$!, you'll get enough gain time to be released after you do 85% without having to get paroled.
I'll bet he'll emulate Wallywhiner in that too, ah gee....

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:11 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Dan1100 wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote: My suspicion, unless he suddenly grows some sense, a negative percentage possibility in my view, he will continue to proclaim his innocence and screw himself out of parole since that would require him to admit his crime and show remorse and repentance, and I just don't see him doing that any time soon. Teh STUUPIT is strong in that one.
I'll bet he'll emulate Wallywhiner in that too, ah gee....
Maybe he'll organize a common law grand jury in prison and "indite" the warden and/or guards.

After all, where in the Constitution does it say that inmates can't serve on a grand jury?

HisMexcellence

Post by HisMexcellence » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
This reminds me of an incident in my younger days....Due to some LEO dickbaggery I had to spend a night in the box, and wasn't able to get my license from my house. Upon telling the magistrate/prison official...I don't remember :doh: that I was born in Germany (airforce brat), it turned into a whole episode that they had to verify my citizenship. Unfortunately this private jail's "system was down" so they couldn't connect with ICE and decided to start the deportation procedure. :roll: I could only ask where they were going to deport me and I didn't care to tell them I was actually Mexican, as I figured I'd enjoy a free vacation to Bavaria more than one to Laredo.

I was able to make it to work the next day, for better or worse.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:44 am

Hmmm, No updates on "We Are Mark Schmidter" https://www.facebook.com/WeAreMarkSchmidter/ since June 19th. VINELink doesn't show him in jail (though Terry is safely In Custody). Did FDLE catch up with Mark for the jury tampering? Or maybe just on vacation?

ETA: He's posting on his own page. I guess "We Are Not Mark Schmidter" anymore. :( https://www.facebook.com/GimmyTruth

But this is pretty funny, Gimmy reposted this"
Mark Schmidter shared Luke Rudkowski's post.
July 6 at 8:05am · Yep you don't need a drivers license. We are governed by our own consent to our tyrannical government!

Luke Rudkowski
July 6 at 5:35am · U.S. SUPREME COURT AND OTHER HIGH COURT CITATIONS PROVING THAT NO LICENSE IS NECESSARY FOR NORMAL USE OF AN AUTOMOBILE ON COMMON WAYS. http://bit.ly/29pFJjW
WEARECHANGE.ORG

Eric Dirga They never said that. The right to travel prohibits states from barring the travel of other states' citizens through and across their borders.

Jonathan Peterson Its one of those situations where you are arguing that you are right while a police officer is putting their boot on your throat, you are only as right as the guy with the gun want you to be at that point in time. [Smart! :lol: ]
Gimmy are you OK? Are you going to Terry's sentencing or will that fall apart?

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”