GimmyTruth's Constitutional Fan Fiction Thread

Reality Check

Re: GimmyTruth's Constitutional Fan Fiction Thread

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:43 pm

This diversion to traffic lights is a lot more interesting than anything the dear departed cut 'n paste Gimmy could come up with. :rotflmao:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Plutodog wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Real tyranny is the "Barnes' Dance":
A common term for an exclusive pedestrian phase where pedestrians may cross all
intersections legs and sometimes diagonally.
(Commie definitions, p. 2.)

Get the hell out of my intersection! I'm traveling through!
AKA "Pedestrian Scramble". Portland brought one to the Pearl District last year. Salem tried it decades ago.
Show me a pedestrian overpass in Salem, Plutodog. I chased around Salem for 16 years and I don't recall seeing one anywhere. The only overpass I did see was a squirrel crossing above me on a telephone cable. It shate on the windshield of the company truck as I drove under it. One of those less than once in a lifetime experiences.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:53 pm

I miss Gimmy. He doesn't come in and threaten us with his Common Law Grand Jury any more. And he hasn't explained just why the prosecution of the Terry Trussell case fell apart.

Ever since Judge Hankinson kicked him out of court, I guess he has come to the realization that he has just wasted his life with a bunch of idiots.
► Show Spoiler

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:54 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Show me a pedestrian overpass in Salem, Plutodog. I chased around Salem for 16 years and I don't recall seeing one anywhere. The only overpass I did see was a squirrel crossing above me on a telephone cable. It shate on the windshield of the company truck as I drove under it. One of those less than once in a lifetime experiences.
I don't think that Plutodog was referring to an overpass, but an on-the-ground crossing where traffic stops in all directions, and pedestrians may cross anywhere they like in the box enclosed by crosswalks while traffic is at a halt.

There is an example of this at Pike Place Market in Seattle.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Azastan wrote:
ZekeB wrote:
I don't think that Plutodog was referring to an overpass, but an on-the-ground crossing where traffic stops in all directions, and pedestrians may cross anywhere they like in the box enclosed by crosswalks while traffic is at a halt.

There is an example of this at Pike Place Market in Seattle.
Yes, Azastan is correct. We're talking about something like this and it was indeed decades ago before I went to work for the state.

But there actually are a few pedestrian overpasses -- both between shopping mall buildings, university campus, and of course, the re-purposed railroad crossing between West Salem and Salem.
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:10 am

Hadn't thought about Mark in a while, it's sad he hasn't been posting here. But he's still nullifyin!

https://www.facebook.com/GimmyTruth

‎Mark Schmidter‎ to Fully Informed Jury Association Florida
February 14 · Vero Beach, FL ·
Handing out Jury Nullification fliers in Vero Beach
Gimmy.JPG

And Mark is clearly deeply worried about Terry.
Mark Schmidter at Sharkey's Pub & Galley Restaurant.
February 21 at 9:18pm · Key Largo, FL ·
Only in the keys!
Sharkeys.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

realist

Post by realist » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:18 pm

:lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”