The Theories of A. R. Nash: Are they the craziest in birtherstan?

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:41 pm

I saw that. It looks like he is copying other peoples comments over to his blog and answering them. Weird.

If you comment on his blog, then he will edit your comment to include his responses inline. It always seemed like pretty much a douche move to me. Nice job of riling him up by Epi, though.

:-bd

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Commenter John:Nash chops up Frank Arduini. Frank has been DYING for 6 years to entrap some birther to debate with him RC’s Reality Check Radio. Fortunately, no Birther as fallen into the trap.

:lol:

And by "trap", he means "Utterly demolished by Arduini". Cowards gotta coward.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 pm

The problem with engaging with the inestimable intellect that is the abomination is that you get deluged with waves of prolix logorrhea that make Mario look terse and monosyllabic.

notgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoitnotgonnadoit

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 am

I am, apparently, a "Luciferian lying hack."

Proud to meetcha. :banana:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:04 am

And unlike Mario, they believe you really are Frank. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:14 am

He called you "the driver of a rented sleeper-car pulled by a team of hell-hounds?"

That wasn't very nice, now, was it?

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:59 am

And unlike Mario, they believe you really are Frank. :lol:

But he's Ernie whenever he's in Detroit. ;)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

realist

Post by realist » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:26 am

But he's Ernie whenever he's in Detroit. ;)

:lol:

I love that movie.

I loved him even more in the recent movie Kingsman: The Secret Service. He was great in his role.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :lol:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”