Vogt affidavit

Slartibartfast

Vogt affidavit

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 am

DR KEN NOISEWATER THE FOGBOW THE INTERTUBESI HARDLY THINK GSGS IS CAPABLE OF THAT SORT OF PARODY STOP HE HAS NEITHER THE IMAGINATION NOR THE SENSE OF HUMOR STOP PLUS IF COLON STERNGARD COLON IS CORRECT THE FORMATTING IS AN ARTIFACT OF THE NEAR HYPHEN TURNING PROGRAM AND PSEUDO HYPHEN TELEGRAPHY IS NOT A FEATURE STOP YOU MAY BE WAITING A LONG TIME STOPSLARTI

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Suranis

Vogt affidavit

Post by Suranis » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:47 am

Suranis, I do like Obama. He's educated, qualified and smart.I'm not sure I like his financial policy with the debt, though.I really could not care less aboutyour opinion of President Obama. Iadvised several birthers at the time of the last election to actually spend their time workingfor the election of Mitt Romney, because that was a positive contribution to the political profess rather than chasing their own tail with a destructive lie.Either the universe is open or it isn't, we can't know so wecollect evidence and make estimates. As with any theoryin natural science. Evidence usually grows and finally it'shigh enough to be included in the books and generally accepted.But it's never 100%.Big deal. In man made law, someone is eligible for something under theLaw or he is not. The Hawaii DOH has said flat out that the image posted on the Whitehouse website is a true copy of their records and thatthe man was born in HawaiiTherefore he is eligible.And in Scientific inquiry, someone does notget to say "but this part of my book is ok so therefore I shouldbe taken seriouslyeven if the rest of my book is rubbishtherefore I'm completely right that the Pyramidsare teleportation devices for the Martians. And you should take my ideas totally seriously and prove me wrong.If you don't bother then I'm right."

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Sam the Centipede

Vogt affidavit

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 am

think again.Maybe you are too easily "pissed" here, then.Maybe you're too intolerant.And I'm not even engaging in that generally consideredbad behaviour, that others show here.And this is already "fema camp".Yet you can't stand me. Something must be wrong with you.Slarti, I checked you, I'm surprised someone like you engagesin this abusive behaviour. I may have to refinemy methods to detect who you can trust in internet.Was it some bad experience in your recent lifeor were you always this way ? what do your collegues say ?Is it common nowadays in Unis,labs ? Just curious.Maybe I should read some of your lengthy posts that Iskipped, though.And yes, I still think I'm more suited, I'm more expert onbirth-certificate-analysis-theory and most other experts whocheck our credentials would think the same way.Gsgs, you are not more suited to anything; you probably have to wear slip-on shoes because it's difficult to believe that you can tie your own laces!You're the one who is keen on probabilities (even though you have little understanding) yet you have not done the obvious probability calculation on yourself: when exactly one person (you) thinks you are useful and competent but everybody else (from a group that does not suffer from much infighting) disagrees vehemently, what is the most probable explanation?Here's a clue, because you're too f***ing stupid to work it out: it's highly probable (P>99%) that the faults are on your side.

Sugar Magnolia

Vogt affidavit

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:56 am

Slarti, I checked you, ***snippity snip some extraneous crap***And yes, I still think I'm more suited, I'm more expert onbirth-certificate-analysis-theory and most other experts whocheck our credentials would think the same way.So you took the trouble to check out slarti's qualifications but you haven't posted your own, and yet we're supposed to just take your word for it that you're "more expert" on the subject? So, how about posting your experience and degrees and background that makes you "more expert" so we can all check you out? What's that? You don't have the experience and degrees and background to back up that statement? Just as I thought.No wonder people are boycotting you until you can answer questions honestly, in the correct format. I think I'll join them in laughing and pointing until you give us some evidence of your own expertise. http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 4jro25.jpg

Dr. Blue

Vogt affidavit

Post by Dr. Blue » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:06 am

Yet you can't stand me. Something must be wrong with you.This has got to be clear proof that the gsgs is a troll. I can't believe he seriously believes that statement, so it must have been put in to raise some hackles (which it did!).When EVERYONE tells you "you're doing it wrong" and you persist in thinking you're the only one that knows the "right way" (and something must be wrong with everyone else) then you're either trolling or you are suffering Orly-esque delusions. I vote troll.

Sam the Centipede

Vogt affidavit

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:30 am

Yet you can't stand me. Something must be wrong with you.This has got to be clear proof that the gsgs is a troll. I can't believe he seriously believes that statement, so it must have been put in to raise some hackles (which it did!).When EVERYONE tells you "you're doing it wrong" and you persist in thinking you're the only one that knows the "right way" (and something must be wrong with everyone else) then you're either trolling or you are suffering Orly-esque delusions. I vote troll.I vote delusions. I think gsgs simply has poor analytic skills combined with a belief in his own superiority in these fields, and almost non-existent social skills. I don't think he's trolling, I think he really doesn't "get it" and has a tin ear for criticism, constructive or otherwise. Almost all normal people faced with this level of criticism of their efforts would say "stuff it, I'm not playing with these guys any more" but gsgs comes back, whining away. Yes, that suggests trolling, but I think gsgs really simply is on a different planet. Possibly a flat one (probability more than zero, eh?).It's sad, I think he means well, but he's still an idiot.

nbc

Vogt affidavit

Post by nbc » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 pm

GSGSYet you can't stand me. Something must be wrong with you.Not necessarily my friend. Your posting style and choice of words has been commented on by many as being abrasive. So before you lay blame with others, you may want to ask yourself: Why?...

Epectitus

Vogt affidavit

Post by Epectitus » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:33 pm

And yes, I still think I'm more suited, I'm more expert onbirth-certificate-analysis-theory and most other experts whocheck our credentials would think the same way.What the fuck is "birth-certificate-analysis-theory"?

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

realist

Vogt affidavit

Post by realist » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:50 pm

And yes, I still think I'm more suited, I'm more expert onbirth-certificate-analysis-theory and most other experts whocheck our credentials would think the same way.What the fuck is "birth-certificate-analysis-theory"?Indeed.And "most other experts" in what discipline?

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Slartibartfast

Vogt affidavit

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:56 pm

And yes, I still think I'm more suited, I'm more expert onbirth-certificate-analysis-theory and most other experts whocheck our credentials would think the same way.What the fuck is "birth-certificate-analysis-theory"?Indeed.And "most other experts" in what discipline?All I know is that they don't like me as much as gsgs... whomever* they are. :(( :(( :(( :(( * is this the correct usage listeme? I've never really gotten the whole who/whom thing...

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."

jtmunkus

Vogt affidavit

Post by jtmunkus » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:38 pm

This thread jack about the troll has been going on for weeks. Now that everyone has prebunked, debunked, and rebunked this idiot, can we please go back to a thread about real stuff, like epectitus's amazing work tearing apart the traitor and insane person Vogt's fantasy mainfesto?Every single obot who has engaged this delusional piece of shit has summarily proven him/it to be a lying, right-wing sympathizer who is not only rude and hateful, but who always is just flat wrong.Can't we all just move along?

Slartibartfast

Vogt affidavit

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 pm

This thread jack about the troll has been going on for weeks. Now that everyone has prebunked, debunked, and rebunked this idiot, can we please go back to a thread about real stuff, like epectitus's amazing work tearing apart the traitor and insane person Vogt's fantasy mainfesto?Every single obot who has engaged this delusional piece of shit has summarily proven him/it to be a lying, right-wing sympathizer who is not only rude and hateful, but who always is just flat wrong.Can't we all just move along?Is engaging gsgs really any more pointless than engaging a birther? We're having fun with our chew toy and we're waiting to see if a miracle will occur with the formatting of gsgs's posts in response to the challenge from :sterngard:

SueDB

Vogt affidavit

Post by SueDB » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:52 pm

This thread jack about the troll has been going on for weeks. Now that everyone has prebunked, debunked, and rebunked this idiot, can we please go back to a thread about real stuff, like epectitus's amazing work tearing apart the traitor and insane person Vogt's fantasy mainfesto?Every single obot who has engaged this delusional piece of shit has summarily proven him/it to be a lying, right-wing sympathizer who is not only rude and hateful, but who always is just flat wrong.Can't we all just move along?Is engaging gsgs really any more pointless than engaging a birther? We're having fun with our chew toy and we're waiting to see if a miracle will occur with the formatting of gsgs's posts in response to the challenge from :sterngard:It's Foggy's data space that is wasted, so if he allows this (still a member) to persist - it's his board boys and girls.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

jtmunkus

Vogt affidavit

Post by jtmunkus » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Is engaging gsgs really any more pointless than engaging a birther? We're having fun with our chew toy and we're waiting to see if a miracle will occur with the formatting of gsgs's posts in response to the challenge from :sterngard:Point taken.

Someone's gotta do it. And it is sometimes kinda fun to watch.

But a little misleading to call this thread "Vogt Affidavit", when it's really not. I guess since I haven't gotten my own jaws around what's left of that well-slobbered-over rawhide remnant, I haven't felt like chewing, nor have I enjoyed the dismembering quite as much as the restuvya.

Carry on. :-bd

Foggy

Vogt affidavit

Post by Foggy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:24 pm

There's an easy way to avoid this discussion completely.Which is to leave the usergroup "FEMA Camp Staff & Visitors". That's why I set it up like this: so you have a choice whether you want to read birther/troll posts or not. :-bd

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

listeme

Vogt affidavit

Post by listeme » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 pm

But a little misleading to call this thread "Vogt Affidavit", when it's really not.There's a non-FEMA vogt thread too. This one is for to mostly argue with the gsgs.

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Joseph Robidoux III

Vogt affidavit

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 pm

There's an easy way to avoid this discussion completely.Which is to leave the usergroup "FEMA Camp Staff & Visitors". That's why I set it up like this: so you have a choice whether you want to read birther/troll posts or not. :-bdHave you forgotten why you believed it was necessary to create a second FEMA Camp?

SueDB

Vogt affidavit

Post by SueDB » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 pm

There's an easy way to avoid this discussion completely.Which is to leave the usergroup "FEMA Camp Staff & Visitors". That's why I set it up like this: so you have a choice whether you want to read birther/troll posts or not. :-bdFoggus Rex ... Dick Tater.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Foggy

Vogt affidavit

Post by Foggy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Have you forgotten why you believed it was necessary to create a second FEMA Camp?No, I haven't. But gsgs isn't Messiah. Today I'm wondering if the second one wasn't a mistake. I kinda did that because I wanted to screw with Messiah. ;;)

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Slartibartfast

Vogt affidavit

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Have you forgotten why you believed it was necessary to create a second FEMA Camp?No, I haven't. But gsgs isn't Messiah. Today I'm wondering if the second one wasn't a mistake. I kinda did that because I wanted to screw with Messiah. ;;) I only vaguely remember the circumstances, but I was always curious how long it took him to realize that no one was going to respond... :-k

Sugar Magnolia

Vogt affidavit

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:19 pm

And yes, I still think I'm more suited, I'm more expert onbirth-certificate-analysis-theory and most other experts whocheck our credentials would think the same way.What the fuck is "birth-certificate-analysis-theory"?We'll know that just as soon as gsgs posts his experience and degrees for us.

nbc

Vogt affidavit

Post by nbc » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Our friend gsgs likes chess, math and programming.His chess rating is around 2250-2350 which is quite high.I would not underestimate his coding and math skills but his command of English leaves a lot to be desired, or alternatively, he does not deal well with criticism.

Slartibartfast

Vogt affidavit

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Our friend gsgs likes chess, math and programming.His chess rating is around 2250-2350 which is quite high.I would not underestimate his coding and math skills but his command of English leaves a lot to be desired, or alternatively, he does not deal well with criticism.I used to lean towards the former, but lately I think the latter has been coming through loud and clear.In that case, I wouldn't presume to tell gsgs about chess strategy, but I would guess that his math skills are superficial (i.e. he can do calculus but doesn't know the theory well enough to prove that the methods he follows work). As for coding, I have no way of telling, but I suspect that he isn't quite as l33t as he thinks... :-k

Gnarly Goat

Vogt affidavit

Post by Gnarly Goat » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Attached files

"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

listeme

Vogt affidavit

Post by listeme » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:10 pm

How do we know his chess rating?That is an intermediate-high rating -- it's not elite. (Not that I am knocking it, of course! I have several scrabble friends in the 2300s; their strategy is very nice when they cross over to scrabble :) )

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”