IndEx's thread

SueDB

IndEx's thread

Post by SueDB » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Ethics ??? Oh, it's an RWNJ. Nevermind..........

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

IndEx

IndEx's thread

Post by IndEx » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:44 pm

This issue seems to be heating up again, but it never really goes away. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation into Obama's eligibility strongly suggests the long form birth certificate posted on the White House website is a forgery. Just because you disagree with him, it doesn't mean his findings aren't valid. Arpaio promises more startling revelations soon. Yesterday, radio host and author Mark Steyn said questions about the president's eligibilty are legitimate during an interview on KUNS Radio in Denver. One has to ask why Barack Obama's publicist promoted him as being "born in Kenya" for more than 15 years. That's a fact, and it raises legitimate questions. Was he in fact born in Kenya? I don't know, and neither does anyone here, but a serious investigation would put the issue to rest once and for all. Why are so many people afraid of that happening? Maybe many Obama supporters have doubts themselves, though they would never admit it.

Mark Steyn: New questions about Obama's eligibility 'legitimate'

TollandRCR

IndEx's thread

Post by TollandRCR » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Does it matter to you what the state of Hawaii has had to say?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

anotherparadox

IndEx's thread

Post by anotherparadox » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:47 pm

ANY. DAY. NOW.

ducktape

IndEx's thread

Post by ducktape » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:48 pm

What a fool. Don't you realize it's supposed to be Benghazi and Ebola and Messicans and ISIS now?

IndEx

IndEx's thread

Post by IndEx » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Yes, the scandals just keep coming. Those of us who value truth and liberty don't forget any of them. "Messicans" aren't an issue, but a secure border sure is. BOTH parties are to blame for that. It was a problem long before Obama came along.

realist

IndEx's thread

Post by realist » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Those of us who value truth and liberty don't forget any of them.

If only that were the real agenda.

Birther crap is posted by those who don't give a damn about the truth and attempt to make the gullible believe their liberty has been taken away, which not even remotely true.

Just because you disagree with him, it doesn't mean his findings aren't valid.

It's not just because sane people disagree with him that make his "findings" invalid, it is credible evidence and proof which make his ridiculous "findings" (all of which to date have been proven - not speculated - BS speculation, obfuscation, misinformation and outright lies).

Try that on for size for truth and liberty.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

IndEx's thread

Post by realist » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Was he in fact born in Kenya? I don't know, and neither does anyone here, but a serious investigation would put the issue to rest once and for all.

Anyone saying they don't know whether he was born in Kenya (when it's proven he was born in Hawaii) are idiots, liars, and willfully ignorant shit stirrers.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

IndEx's thread

Post by Reality Check » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 pm

This issue seems to be heating up again, but it never really goes away. Sheriff [/size]Joe Arpaio's investigation into Obama's eligibility strongly suggests the long form birth certificate posted on the White House website is a forgery. Just because you disagree with him, it doesn't mean his findings aren't valid. Arpaio promises more startling revelations soon. Yesterday, radio host and author Mark Steyn said questions about the president's eligibilty[/size] are legitimate during an interview on KUNS Radio in Denver. One has to ask why Barack Obama's publicist promoted him as being "born in Kenya" for more than 15 years. That's a fact, and it raises legitimate questions. Was he in fact born in Kenya? I don't know, and neither does anyone here, but a serious investigation would put the issue to rest once and for all. Why are so many people afraid of that happening? Maybe many Obama supporters have doubts themselves, though they would never admit it.[/size] Mark Steyn: New questions about Obama's eligibility 'legitimate'You mean you weren't serious when you wrote this? And with that I will leave you all to you Obama/Democrat worship and get back to what I was doing before I stumbled across this hilarious little realm of self-aggrandizing, willful ignorance. Feel free to continue to boost your over-inflated egos by stooping to more juvenile attacks on me while you think after I'm gone. Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, alright.. :wave:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

IndEx

IndEx's thread

Post by IndEx » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Yes, I was.

This issue seems to be heating up again, but it never really goes away. Sheriff [/size]Joe Arpaio's investigation into Obama's eligibility strongly suggests the long form birth certificate posted on the White House website is a forgery. Just because you disagree with him, it doesn't mean his findings aren't valid. Arpaio promises more startling revelations soon. Yesterday, radio host and author Mark Steyn said questions about the president's eligibilty[/size] are legitimate during an interview on KUNS Radio in Denver. One has to ask why Barack Obama's publicist promoted him as being "born in Kenya" for more than 15 years. That's a fact, and it raises legitimate questions. Was he in fact born in Kenya? I don't know, and neither does anyone here, but a serious investigation would put the issue to rest once and for all. Why are so many people afraid of that happening? Maybe many Obama supporters have doubts themselves, though they would never admit it.[/size]

You mean you weren't serious when you wrote this?

And with that I will leave you all to you Obama/Democrat worship and get back to what I was doing before I stumbled across this hilarious little realm of self-aggrandizing, willful ignorance. Feel free to continue to boost your over-inflated egos by stooping to more juvenile attacks on me while you think after I'm gone. Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, alright.. :wave:

Yes, I was. Why is it so difficult for so many people here to engage in civil debate without resorting to juvenile name-calling and personal attacks? And why do you gets so upset when someone responds in kind?

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

IndEx's thread

Post by Dallasite » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:21 pm

What?!?!?! You mean a Birther lied? What is this world coming to?

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Volkonski

IndEx's thread

Post by Volkonski » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Those aren't new questions. They are the same old questions and accusations that have been answered and debunked repeatedly over the last 7 years.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

realist

IndEx's thread

Post by realist » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Why is it so difficult for so many people here to engage in civil debate without resorting to juvenile name-calling and personal attacks?

Good question, and one which has been repeated ad nauseum infinitum.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

MsDaisy

IndEx's thread

Post by MsDaisy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Yes, the scandals just keep coming.

Yep, as fast as Fox news, Rush Limbaugh and the like can conger them up.

Of course you don't, not as long as you continue to watch Fox and listen to Rush.

Birfers are toast

bob

IndEx's thread

Post by bob » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:30 pm

:yawn:Warmed-over same ole "concerns."IndEx: The State of Hawaii has repeatedly and expressly said President Obama was born there. That is sufficient for any court in the United States. That it doesn't satisfy you is your problem.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

IndEx

IndEx's thread

Post by IndEx » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Yes, the scandals just keep coming.

Yep, as fast as Fox news, Rush Limbaugh and the like can conger them up.

Of course you don't, not as long as you continue to watch Fox and listen to Rush.

I watch, listen to, and read media from across the politcal spectrum and around the world everyday. I take the info I obtain and form my own opinions. I don't need direction from anyone. Especially any cable news outlet or talk show host.

Slartibartfast

IndEx's thread

Post by Slartibartfast » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:54 pm

I watch, listen to, and read media from across the politcal spectrum and around the world everyday. I take the info I obtain and form my own opinions. I don't need direction from anyone. Especially any cable news outlet or talk show host.

Well, you are clearly getting your right-wing propaganda from somewhere...

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

nbc

IndEx's thread

Post by nbc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm

So what about the State of Hawaii verifying and certifying President Obama's birth on US soil?

IndEx, I hope you understand that these 'facts' have been raised many times by a variety of people, and with no evidence, or success.

They pick and chose some contradictions and 'argue' See there must be something to it.

If people were less manipulated by their fear and anger and more informed by the facts, they would long since have come to the inevitable conclusion that our President was born on US soil.

Sheriff Arpaio has nothing to show that these documents were forged, and in fact, they had to drop the claim of forgery as the PDF artifacts were shown to be caused by a simple workflow of capturing the document's image on a Xerox Workcentre.

It was having a damaging effect on democracy, Shane said. "If we consider aggressive press coverage of government activities [as] being at the core of American democracy, this tips the balance heavily in favor of the government."

No, what lies at the core of American democracy is diligent press coverage and if things have become a little harder because technology both enables and prevents such activities, then the press should complain less and get of their lazy butts and do the hard work that comes with being a reporter.

At the moment the so called press has indicted itself as being partisan, whiny and totally unable to report on issues of relevance, and as long as the press continues to refuse to do its job, I will refuse to acknowledge that it is doing an important activity.

PatGund

IndEx's thread

Post by PatGund » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:04 pm

This issue seems to be heating up again, but it never really goes away. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation into Obama's eligibility strongly suggests the long form birth certificate posted on the White House website is a forgery. Just because you disagree with him, it doesn't mean his findings aren't valid. Arpaio promises more startling revelations soon. Yesterday, radio host and author Mark Steyn said questions about the president's eligibilty are legitimate during an interview on KUNS Radio in Denver. One has to ask why Barack Obama's publicist promoted him as being "born in Kenya" for more than 15 years. That's a fact, and it raises legitimate questions. Was he in fact born in Kenya? I don't know, and neither does anyone here, but a serious investigation would put the issue to rest once and for all. Why are so many people afraid of that happening? Maybe many Obama supporters have doubts themselves, though they would never admit it.

1) The problem is that the supposed "findings" that the Cold Case Posse have made about the Long Form aren't backed up by any reputable expert. In fact, the've gone to some effort to not disclose who their supposed "expert" was.

2) The State of Hawaii has - repeatedly - confirmed the Long Form as accurate and authentic. Therefore, the "Full Faith and Credit" clause of the US Constitution comes into play.

3) When looking at the Fake Examiner article you cited, along with the World Net Daily article provided, Steyn said "Steyn said, “but if it’s the president, any old photocopy from Kinko’s will do.” Except it wasn't "any old photocopy", but a certified document from the State of Hawaii - one that WND's own Les Kinsolving confirmed he saw at that White House press conference.

4) While they cite the Alabama Supreme Court ruling dismissing the McInnish case, World Net Daily fails to note that the US Supreme Court requested an appeal of that case - and also failed to report that both Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and McInnish's attorney Larry Klayman are columnists for World Net Daily. A disturbing lack of journalistic ethics there.

5) They also fail to note that Mike Zullo, Joe Arpaio, and Carl Gallups, all have relationships with World Net Daily - and that by their own admission, many of the initial "evidence" used when they started their so-called "investigation" was given them by Jerome Corsi - a writer for World Net Daily.

It's actually rather interesting to note how many of the people who are still promoting birtherism have ties to World Net Daily......

6) I don't know anyone who is "scared" or have doubts. I've said back when I first started writing about Birthers in August of 2008 that I would be willing to look at credible, verifiable evidence to support birther claims. To date, I haven't SEEN any credible, verifiable evidence.

7) "a serious investigation would put the issue to rest once and for all" Funny, but I kept hearing "If he would just release his long form, it would put the issue to rest once and for all". I said before the long form was released that it wouldn't, because the birthers would just call it a forgery. And sure enough, the VERY SAME DAY it was released, so-called "experts" immediately dismissed it as a forgery, some without even LOOKING at it.

PatGund

IndEx's thread

Post by PatGund » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Ah, yes, the "I. Am. An. Independent. And. I. Listen. To. Both. Sides." mantra I hear on the radio just before someone coughs up the right wing talking point du jour.

ducktape

IndEx's thread

Post by ducktape » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Well, you obviously haven't learned jack shit from all your "across the political spectrum" observing since the last time you were here.

Because you sound exactly like the same IndEx that posted the same ignorant crap a year ago, and then left flinging insults behind you.

realist

IndEx's thread

Post by realist » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:08 pm

I take the info I obtain and form my own opinions.

Perhaps you need to rethink your method of ferreting out the truth and evidence in some of those matters... like the birther baloney as an example. For certain in that area your critical thinking skills could use a little sharpening.

Just sayin'.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Suranis

IndEx's thread

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Meaning he looks at Russia Today like any patriotic American. I loved how RT today was talking about how the Americans want to spread the freedom of being monitored across Asia and the middle east and how Edward Snowden had exposed their agenda. Yeah, I looked at RT for a few minutes today. I think its a totally balanced international news source. Really!!

Plus, what he just said is the equivalent of when Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin the trick question "What Magazines do you read?" and Palin replied with the awe inspiring answer "All of them!"

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Suranis

IndEx's thread

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Plus, it would not matter if the BC was written in Crayon on sandpaper. If the state of Hawaii says the information on it is legit, and its embossed or DEBOSSED with the seal of the Hawaii DOH, its legit. People can cry about it all they want, but Barack Obama has his Black ass 50% White 45% Arab 5% black 100% American ass in the white sheets of the White House.

Over/under on the first Jeremiah White or Bill Ayers or Malcolm X mention?

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

nbc

IndEx's thread

Post by nbc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Show us some evidence of such... So far you have been rather mindlessly repeating some talking points.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”