IndEx's thread

Estiveo

IndEx's thread

Post by Estiveo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:46 am

IndEx, just another drive-by birther coward. :yawn:No coward here. Since the conspiracy theorists here have found my FB and Twitter pages you see I live in Columbia and spend time in the Myrtle beach area as well. I'm not hard to find. Many people know me around here. I invite you to look me up any time, drop by, and call me a coward when you're not hiding behind a keyboard. I'll be here waiting. Just call me Mr. Blue. =)) -xxAgain, Indy, I told you on Facebook how you were perceived after your first two posts; you fit into a type, known as drive-by birther cowards. You came back at my invitation after I explained how it worked. Pay attention to the postings after your third post.And to the boogle: Cut this guy a wee bit of slack for responses to anything before his third post, please, for me? ;;) I honestly don't know how long he'll last, but I've tried to 'splain how it works, both here and on Facebook. Let's give him chance to to remove the beam, shall we? ;;)

Image Image Image Image Image

ducktape

IndEx's thread

Post by ducktape » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:53 am

By the way, where did you get your Master's? Barnmum and Bailey's Clown College? If you got it at an actual university I'd ask for my money back. They didn't teach you how to think, they taught you what to think. :lol:Awww, what a funny guy you are, InDex.

It's always fun to watch someone devolve into sophomoric insults when it dawns on them just how far out of their league they are. That's your argument? O'rly?

ducktape

IndEx's thread

Post by ducktape » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:54 am

Oh no! Bold Sir Robin bravely ran away!

Estiveo

IndEx's thread

Post by Estiveo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:40 am

Yep, he's getting snotty to me on his Facebook page. If he has the cojones to come back, he belongs to all of y'all. My noble experiment has (predictably) failed. (and despite his claims to the contrary, I'd bet money that he and Mia Marie Pope are related. And they may spawn banjo players before they're done. IMHO, of course.)Isn't it funny how quickly these people crash and burn here after we (or I, in this case) give them a chance?

BillTheCat

IndEx's thread

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 am

IndEx, just another drive-by birther coward. :yawn:No coward here. Since the conspiracy theorists here have found my FB and Twitter pages you see I live in Columbia and spend time in the Myrtle beach area as well. I'm not hard to find. Many people know me around here. I invite you to look me up any time, drop by, and call me a coward when you're not hiding behind a keyboard. I'll be here waiting. Just call me Mr. Blue. =)) -xx"Conspiracy theorists here"? That would be yourself, gsgs, and our loyal birtherloon lurkers. :crazy: Ah, Columbia and Myrtle Beach? Sounds like split loyalties to me, hmmm. :-k How is removing our twice elected by huge majority President going for you? Or are you simply "concerned"? :yankyank:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

BillTheCat

IndEx's thread

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:04 am

Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, alright.. :wave:lol @ you quoting a song by a gay Obama supporter (Elton John) and a "commie" who's wife is an Obama supporter (John Lennon) =D> Thanks, we'll sleep well knowing our twice elected President is in the WH for 2+ more years and affordable healthcare is the law of the land. :-bd

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Estiveo

IndEx's thread

Post by Estiveo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:01 am

He's not moderating comments at his Examiner Facebook page, which is where I've been playing with him. His responses are getting more...fraught, as mine get shorter. I think he's trying to set me off, but I just keep telling him where to look for the debunking to his frothy birfer claims. I doubt the cowardly IndEx will come back here, but i f anyone wants to play wif da chew toy, he's still responding at https://www.facebook.com/MyrtleBeachIndependentExaminer

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:20 am

Ok, "prove" Mia Pope is lying. "Prove" Obama went to Harvard. "Prove" his father was Barack, Sr. "Prove" he isn't gay or never did cocaine. (You do realize he has admitted to cocaine use, right?) I'm not denying any of those things, but since you believe them to be facts, let's see the proof. Since YOU made the claim that Mia Pope is lying, let's see the "proof." By the way, where did you get your Master's? Barnmum and Bailey's Clown College? If you got it at an actual university I'd ask for my money back. They didn't teach you how to think, they taught you what to think. :lol:

How about proving Mia Pope is telling the truth? It should be pretty simple for you right? http://www.harvard.edu/notable-graduates

Harvard says Obama went to Harvard.Prove he isn't gay? So we're being asked to prove negatives now? Prove you're not a child molester.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:22 am

And with that I will leave you all to you Obama/Democrat worship and get back to what I was doing before I stumbled across this hilarious little realm of self-aggrandizing, willful ignorance. Feel free to continue to boost your over-inflated egos by stooping to more juvenile attacks on me while you think after I'm gone. Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, alright.. :wave:I love how in one post you claim you're not a coward and then in the next post say you're running away. No one did "juvenile attacks" on you. Refuting your claims isn't juvenile.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:26 am

Now, now. [-X First of all, he's a member of the forum now, and until he earns a place in the FEMA camp, we don't directly insult fellow members of the forum.Second, he's new at this. Rharon Shondeau has many years of experience at telling lies about the president.Granted, she probably wouldn't have made as dumb a mistake as claiming that anybody knew the President by the name Soetoro in 1977 ... =))Not just that but as I showed previously there's a lady with 3 year books from the time period and Obama is in there as Barry Obama.

AnitaMaria

IndEx's thread

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 am

IndEx's passive-aggressive posts reminded me of something [link]Epectitus wrote,http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50#p559528[/link] a few weeks ago after his email relationship with Doug Vogt ended on a predictably sour note:What continues to surprise me, and by now I don't why, is what genuinely awful people the birthers are. Every time I have a correspondence with one I feel like I need a shower afterward.I don't interact with birfers, here or anywhere else. But I share Epi's sense that birfers contaminate everyone around them. Ick. Ick. Ick.

SueDB

IndEx's thread

Post by SueDB » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 pm

My concern isn't how much cocaine he did, or who he had sex with. It's his policies I disagree with.Ohhh, that's why you did an article on his policies instead of a story promoting the smear campaign of a crazy lady without one shred of evidence to back up what she says. Oh, wait... :roll: ... into drugs. Not to mention, he only brings up his cocaine experimentation in his book to make it clear that he realized it could lead to death so he quit.Unlike W who suffered massive brain death sometime in the mid 70's.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Foggy

IndEx's thread

Post by Foggy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:58 pm

placeholder in case he returns

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Princess foofypants

IndEx's thread

Post by Princess foofypants » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Darn. I read that as INXS.

Foggy

IndEx's thread

Post by Foggy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Sorry, VP Maru. IndEx stands for Independent Examiner. He's our latest chew toy, but people couldn't seem to avoid insulting him so I put him in a place where everybody can insult each other without bothering the grownups. :-bd

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

listeme

IndEx's thread

Post by listeme » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:33 pm

As long as nobody insults BANJO PLAYERS anymore :madz2: :madz2:

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

verbalobe

IndEx's thread

Post by verbalobe » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 pm

What'd I miss??

Whatever4

IndEx's thread

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 pm

What'd I miss??The fresh meat turned out to be old and smelly, and threw itself out. I miss cat toys. 8>

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Estiveo

IndEx's thread

Post by Estiveo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 pm

As long as nobody insults BANJO PLAYERS anymore :madz2: :madz2:I'm SORRY, already!!! :oops: :hug:

Estiveo

IndEx's thread

Post by Estiveo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 pm

As long as nobody insults BANJO PLAYERS anymore :madz2: :madz2:I'm SORRY, already!!! :oops: :hug:Exactly how good DO you play dueling banjos? :mrgreen: ;;)

Estiveo

IndEx's thread

Post by Estiveo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Meh. I don't think Darren will be back. He's not even posting at his IndEx FB page since other ebil Obots started piling on. Scaredy cat.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”