formatting posts

rosy

formatting posts

Post by rosy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Except, of course, you didn't put a straight zero option in the second poll either.

raicha

formatting posts

Post by raicha » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Maybe you or someone can tell me, why I was put into "fema camp 7 1/2". Any rules violated ?If I conclude that you are here trying to annoy the membership or disrupt the discussion, you will be limited to an area of the forum where only some of us can read your posts.That is the rule that landed you in Fema Camp 7 1/2.All you have done is post 2 useless polls and suggest that the President of the United States "ask the birthers" how he might satisfy their idiotic demands.You have been told, repeatedly, that we will discuss the specifics of birtherism with you and answer your "doubts", but you have so far refused to put forth any specifics.You attempt to come off as a social scientist, assembling "data" for further study. But all the relevant data has been revealed. If you are on the birther fence, then tell us exactly what troubles you oh so much. If you don't do that, you are merely annoying and disruptive and will remain in Fema 7.5 forever.

Piffle

formatting posts

Post by Piffle » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Sekrit Stuffs!
But I was double-spacing my paragraph breaks 20+ years ago on BBS systems.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Heh...I was doing that on my typewriter 40-some years ago! :lol:
Sekrit Stuffs!
(Stern will understand.)

Hektor

formatting posts

Post by Hektor » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Is it Sumerian time already?

Reality Check

formatting posts

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:27 pm

RC, you and many others are in violation of forum rule 4 here.You should have warned me.Do your birther guests know what you consider them to be ?If you think I violated a rule there is an alert function that sends an email to the mods. I am not a mod so I have no input on who gets put in the Birther area of the forum. I have selected to view your posts so it matters not to me. I do not hide my opinion of birthers. Anyone who listens to my show would know that. I try to keep the show G rated (there have been a few transgressions however :- ). When Birthers come on my show I have tried to treat them respectfully. I admit that of late I am becoming more and more frustrated with and dismissive of Birthers like Mario Apuzzo who I find are just liars. The people pushing the video that claims without a shred of proof that Obama's father is Frank Marshall Davis and that his mother posed for nude pictures are just scum.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

formatting posts

Post by Dallasite » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Sekrit Stuffs!
(Stern will understand.)
Careful, Raicha doesn't like it when we use languages other than English ;)

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

raicha

formatting posts

Post by raicha » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 pm

You try putting that through freakin' Babelfish.

Joseph Robidoux III

formatting posts

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:40 am

Sekrit Stuffs!
But I was double-spacing my paragraph breaks 20+ years ago on BBS systems.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Heh...I was doing that on my typewriter 40-some years ago! :lol:
Sekrit Stuffs!
(Stern will understand.)
=)) =)) =))

nbc

formatting posts

Post by nbc » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:50 am

So, it's formating ? OK, I can change it, but it makes posting a bit harder for me. Let's see how it works.I pointed out why I think it's superior and have not seen conclusive counterarguments. Maybe it's the browser. I use this since ~15 years and afair this is the first time that people complain.How hard is it to type into a simple window. Your 'formatting' reduces your message to a few words on a long empty line and is actually quite annoying to read. But having said that, your formatting is the least of your problems really. The lack of a coherent, logical argument is far more indicative.

gsgs

formatting posts

Post by gsgs » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 am

RC, you and many others are in violation of forum rule 4 here.You should have warned me.Do your birther guests know what you consider them to be ?If you think I violated a rule there is an alert function that sends an email to the mods. I am not a mod so I have no input on who gets put in the Birther area of the forum. I have selected to view your posts so it matters not to me. I do not hide my opinion of birthers. Anyone who listens to my show would know that. I try to keep the show G rated (there have been a few transgressions however :- ). When Birthers come on my show I have tried to treat them respectfully. I admit that of late I am becoming more and more frustrated with and dismissive of Birthers like Mario Apuzzo who I find are just liars. The people pushing the video that claims without a shred of proof that Obama's father is Frank Marshall Davis and that his mother posed for nude pictures are just scum.no surprise that Zullo refused to be on your "show" and went to Gillar instead

Estiveo

formatting posts

Post by Estiveo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 am

Is it Sumerian time already? =)) =)) See, now, that's just funny. =)) =))

Image Image Image Image Image

gsgs

formatting posts

Post by gsgs » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 am

I don't think he is a [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology)]moron. And neither are Corsi,Zebest,Denninger,Zullo,Gillar,Butterdezillion,jdjb,...(who did I forget).

I don't think I'm a [url=http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/birther]birther{/url]

Somerset

formatting posts

Post by Somerset » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 am

I do not hide my opinion of birthers. Anyone who listens to my show would know that. I try to keep the show G rated (there have been a few transgressions however :- ). When Birthers come on my show I have tried to treat them respectfully. I admit that of late I am becoming more and more frustrated with and dismissive of Birthers like Mario Apuzzo who I find are just liars. The people pushing the video that claims without a shred of proof that Obama's father is Frank Marshall Davis and that his mother posed for nude pictures are just scum.no surprise that Zullo refused to be on your "show" and went to Gillar insteadYou say that like it's an insult.

gsgs

formatting posts

Post by gsgs » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 am

not by the usual definition

gsgs

formatting posts

Post by gsgs » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 am

this frequent (I see it in > 70% of my threads) ridiculing and insulting here is unscientific, childish, annoying, disrupting, ("trolling") and I think it's exactly this behaviour why most forums have rules like rule 4 here.And why you have no serious controverse discussion here and onesided opinions in thepolls. You just chase away birthers and doubters.Yet you claim the forum is for "debunking birthers",shouldn't you give them the opportunity to reply ? If short lines or polls were a problem, then why isn't it mentioned so people see it before they join ?

Plutodog

formatting posts

Post by Plutodog » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 am

I don't think he is a [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology)]moron. And neither are Corsi,Zebest,Denninger,Zullo,Gillar,Butterdezillion,jdjb,...(who did I forget).

I don't think I'm a [url=http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/birther]birther{/url]He's right, on most cases above, you know. They're all imbeciles, or worse, not morons. But then so is he. Also a birfer, who's nitwit to think denying it makes it not so.

:twisted:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Whatever4

formatting posts

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 am

And why you have no serious controverse discussion here and onesided opinions in thepolls. You just chase away birthers and doubters.Yet you claim the forum is for "debunking birthers",shouldn't you give them the opportunity to reply ?Some of us do debate claims when they come up. So give me one.If short lines or polls were a problem, then why isn't it mentioned so people see it before they join ?It's never ever come up before. You are unique.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

nbc

formatting posts

Post by nbc » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:31 am

this frequent (I see it in > 70% of my threads) ridiculing and insulting here is unscientific, childish, annoying, disrupting, ("trolling") and I think it's exactly this behaviour why most forums have rules like rule 4 here.Why don't you show some attempts to provide something more than your trolling behavior? Give it a try and you may find people to be engaging. So far your contributions have been insulting in that they are nothing more than childish taunting.And when asked to support your claims, you consistent refuse to engage.Sorry my friend, you should look in the mirror before making these foolish assertions.But somehow I doubt you will learn.

Plutodog

formatting posts

Post by Plutodog » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 am

We just don't debate them endlessly against morons and imbeciles anymore. There's so little new under the birfer sun (despite what may be going through guenter's grey matter feigning actual though process).

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

nbc

formatting posts

Post by nbc » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:33 am

I don't think he is a [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology)]moron. And neither are Corsi,Zebest,Denninger,Zullo,Gillar,Butterdezillion,jdjb,...(who did I forget).Morons? Or just foolish souls who let their ignorance and hatred guide hem? As to you? Well, you have so far avoided any reason or logic

Whatever4

formatting posts

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 am

I like hearing new claims, it gives me content for the Home Pages. Except for the anti-fanfic stuff like Whose His Daddy, or Why is Mama Wearing All That Leather.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Somerset

formatting posts

Post by Somerset » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 am

this frequent (I see it in > 70% of my threads) ridiculing and insulting here is unscientific, childish, annoying, disrupting, ("trolling") and I think it's exactly this behaviour why most forums have rules like rule 4 here.And why you have no serious controverse discussion here and onesided opinions in thepolls. You just chase away birthers and doubters.I wouldn't say we chase them away, but we aren't going to go out of our way to make them welcome.The simple truth is that there is no argument any birfer can make that holds water. None. The fact that Barack Obama's mother was a US citizen makes him a natural born citizen. The fact that he was born on US soil makes him a natural born citizen. It's as simple as that. The "two citizen parent" argument was shot down with US v Wong Kim Ark. The birth certificate forgery thing is totally irrelevant because the State of Hawaii has certified, repeatedly, that Barack Obama was born there. Birfers can argue forever, and they will, about how they think things ought to be. But that doesn't change how things are. Saying we don't have serious controversial discussions here is like saying a geography professor doesn't have an open mind because flat earth discussions aren't taken seriously in class. Birthers are never going to win an argument here, just as birfers are never going to win a court case, because President Obama is elegible to be President.

realist

formatting posts

Post by realist » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:22 am

I don't think I'm a [url=http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/birther]birther{/url]Perhaps. But they, without exception, are liars, fear mongers and pieces of human trash. You can add Dondofrio and Apuzzo to that list, Kreep, Taitz (who is many other things to boot). Butterbutt is delusional as well. I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the seditionists.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Lola_Getz

formatting posts

Post by Lola_Getz » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 am

Butterbutt is delusional as well. I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the seditionists.ButterD is mentally ill, I'm convinced, and I think Apuzzo might be as well. Not sure about Orly. Is narcissism a mental illness or just a nasty character trait?Who is "Gillar?" Is that a misspelling of "Geller" or another person altogether?

Reality Check

formatting posts

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:41 am

Who is "Gillar?" Is that a misspelling of "Geller" or another person altogether?Mark Gillar is the host of a Birther show on Blog Talk. He narrated the videos released by the Cold Case Posse. Foggy gave a recorded interview on Gillar's show last year (before all the CCP crap started), which Gillar posted for a day and then decided to remove it for some unstated reason. Actually, Gillar did state a reason but he lied. He said he removed because he was moving his show away from he Birther topics then he proceeded to do almost nothing but Birther shows for the next few months and became joined at the hip with Corsi and Zullo.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”