Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9771 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 391  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
She had cracked that box and is kicking back watching her colorized version of "Triumph of the Will".

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am 

I don't think Sharon had a good week.

a snippet:

Quote:
Before attending, I met with President Pro Temp Don Harmon. I gave him the information about Cook County elections. He did not challenge the facts. He asked for few specifics, and seemed focused on the question: Did I catch fraud?

I have heard this before. It is a game, really. How do we catch fraud when there is no chain of custody and, when this fact is discovered, you shoot the messenger rather than address the problem?

Frankly, I am hyper focused when addressing election integrity concerns in 2012. Perhaps that is not collegiate, but there is no time to waste on games such as … “Did you catch fraud?” No, I've found something worse than fraud. I have caught Cook County conducting unlawful elections.

Senator Harmon did inform me that he was a primary voice in constructing the laws that protect our vote. I dryly answered that I am the person who discovered Illinois law makers did not provide security on the early vote because it has never been audited. We then agreed to talk further and headed separately to the subcommittee meeting.

there's more here:
http://www.defendthevote.com/2012-04-01 ... atch-fraud

Does not get along well with others.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am 

Remember, it put her in a 'fog'.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 am 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
False Witness Bearer wrote:
I didn't catch any fraud but I imagined much much worse.

:yankyank:

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:53 am 

mimi wrote:

a snippet:

Quote:
Before attending, I met with President Pro Temp Don Harmon. I gave him the information about Cook County elections. He did not challenge the facts. He asked for few specifics, and seemed focused on the question: Did I catch fraud?

I have heard this before. It is a game, really. How do we catch fraud when there is no chain of custody and, when this fact is discovered, you shoot the messenger rather than address the problem?

Frankly, I am hyper focused when addressing election integrity concerns in 2012. Perhaps that is not collegiate, but there is no time to waste on games such as … “Did you catch fraud?” No, I've found something worse than fraud. I have caught Cook County conducting unlawful elections.

Senator Harmon did inform me that he was a primary voice in constructing the laws that protect our vote. I dryly answered that I am the person who discovered Illinois law makers did not provide security on the early vote because it has never been audited. We then agreed to talk further and headed separately to the subcommittee meeting.
there's more here:

:-bd :-bd :-bd Birther rule hitting the circular file in 3, 2, 1.
She is really foolish to reproach Harmon. Last I checked,our pro tempore is a REAL constitutional scholar and lawyer unlike her or Sen. Duffy . Hazmat crews clean up her birther cooties in the Capitol every time she leaves. Springfield sewers can't handle the stress.

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 am 

mimi wrote:

a snippet:

Quote:

there's more here:

I doubt Merooni has "dryly" said anything for several years, if you know what I mean. [*glug glug glug*].

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 am 
Quote:
She is really foolish to reproach Harmon.

He gave her the answer she needed. Why's she complaining? If she saw stuff in Cook County that could lead to election fraud, she should bring that to Cook County's attention. If Cook County's not following the law he wrote it doesn't mean Harmon needs to change the law.

Moroni is confused about with which branch of government does what. She took stuff to court to try to get the judicial branch to write laws. Now she's found her way to the legislative branch and wants it to enforce the laws. Moroni needs to crack a civics book.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 am 

mimi wrote:

a snippet:

Quote:
<snip>

there's more here:

=)) Not quite as funny as horse deurves, but I believe the correct word is collegial. Poor Sharon. If she had actually finished college she might have a better command of the English language. Or maybe not. #-o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 am 

Remember our Sharon. "I'm not litigious".

Quote:
Can a law suit be avoided? #phnm #tcot #ChiTPP #ILGOP #ILDNC - http://t.co/WEEojkyb

Takes you here:

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=dc7 ... bec03dfdc9

Quote:
Today, off to Chicago, destination Cook County Elections. The Objective? Can a law suit be avoided?

If the elections were conducted unlawfully, how can the results be certified? Does anyone want a new election? Would it even be granted? Still, if I am correct, according to Illinois Statue, the polls NEVER should have opened.

On March 24th, a Cook County Election lawyer smeared me in Springfield, his apology afterwards I accepted. My response was simple, show me the code that authorizes you to conduct elections as you are.

Following the elections, I also wrote to the officials at Cook County Elections. I asked for the code that authorizes them to conduct elections as they are. Today, perhaps they will have that code. I don’t know, we’ll see.

Remainder:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 am 
Her attitude isn't her biggest problem in this instance. Her biggest problem meddling with Cook County is she doesn't live in Cook County.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:46 pm 

kimba wrote:
Her attitude isn't her biggest problem in this instance. Her biggest problem meddling with Cook County is she doesn't live in Cook County.

Too bad she doesn't investigate her home turf of McHenry County for election fraud. I know for a fact its election judges follow EXACTLY THE SAME PROCEDURES as Cook County. I am glad Harmon was patient and courteous to her, I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 pm 

kimba wrote:
Quote:
She is really foolish to reproach Harmon.

He gave her the answer she needed. Why's she complaining? If she saw stuff in Cook County that could lead to election fraud, she should bring that to Cook County's attention. If Cook County's not following the law he wrote it doesn't mean Harmon needs to change the law.

Moroni is confused about with which branch of government does what. She took stuff to court to try to get the judicial branch to write laws. Now she's found her way to the legislative branch and wants it to enforce the laws. Moroni needs to crack a civics book.

The sewers around the Capitol grounds simply rebelled after her last visit. This happens every time she goes to Springfield. :P

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 am 

Bizzy, bizzy.

Quote:
Today, off to Chicago, destination Cook County Elections. The Objective? Can a law suit be avoided?

If the elections were conducted unlawfully, how can the results be certified? Does anyone want a new election? Would it even be granted? Still, if I am correct, according to Illinois Statue, the polls NEVER should have opened.

more:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 am 
Quote:
Show me the code....Where's the code....There is code...If you can't show me code, I'm gonna sue!

\:D/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 am 

So, if I an reading this, she is saying that because there is no specific law for exactly how to do an election for every single bumfuck county in the state, that means that any election in such counties are completly illegal.

Thats fuckheaded & retarded. Not to mention unconstitutional as the constitution states that there will be elections. And its not exactly hard to do an election if you are told to have one.

The woman needs to get laid.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:11 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Suranis wrote:
The woman needs to get laid.

She's too cheap. Gigolos have their standards too.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am 

Does anyone have a clue why she thinks the "polls never should have opened?". Has she misinterpreted the statute again? The polls never should have opened?

Because its Shalice, all I can think of is that someone missed a step in some sorts of checklist. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm 

kimba wrote:
Quote:
Show me the code....Where's the code....There is code...If you can't show me code, I'm gonna sue!

\:D/

Yabbut, I'm not litigious!!!
I think she has been misinterpreting state election code again. I assure you every county uses the same book and class to train judges. I can also tell you, McHenry County follows exactly the same allegedy "illegal" procedures as does Cook.

I hope the court hits her with a $40k sanction if she ever sues. It would be nice to see some money trickling back to some county coffers for a change. She knows this is a possibility so she just snipes about suing.

She simply wants to obstruct voters rights now that the circuit courts tossed her idiotic lawsuits against Obama.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 pm 

And that sweet redneck "patriotic" attention. The Chalice must be worshiped. :lol: :roll:

• My friends, it is solidarity of labor we want. We do not want to find fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other: “We must be together; our masters are joined together and we must do the same thing.”
  • Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living.
—Mother Jones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 am 

I dunno about IL, but the state in which I live has very specific procedures for elections. The Election Inspectors, as they are called in this state, are trained before each primary and election, and are guided by extremely detailed step-by-step manuals, with pictures and checklists. Its designed to be idiot proof, and bipartisan.

If Meroni wants to really make a difference, she should go harass officials in Waukesha County, WI. That place needs her, desperately.
All her troubles could also be addressed by issuing a request for her Mental Health arrest.

It is not clear, how these two individuals merge into one person. It is not clear, who came back from Indiana, Orly Taitz or Lena. We have no idea, who is residing in the Taitz house: is it Orly Taitz or is it
Lena Lettmifeeenisch ? If it is Lena, what, happened to Orly Taitz ?
Lila Dubert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 pm 

MrBrown wrote:
I dunno about IL, but the state in which I live has very specific procedures for elections. The Election Inspectors, as they are called in this state, are trained before each primary and election, and are guided by extremely detailed step-by-step manuals, with pictures and checklists. Its designed to be idiot proof, and bipartisan.

If Meroni wants to really make a difference, she should go harass officials in Waukesha County, WI. That place needs her, desperately.
All her troubles could also be addressed by issuing a request for her Mental Health arrest.

We know IL rules. We've been election judges for almost 40 years in different counties. Yes, there are state requirements every county follows. There is required training every time a new rule or technology is implemented. And judge panels are bi-partisan. And yes rules are designed to be idiot proof to all but Meroni. IMO, she is simply hell bent on solely harassing the Chicago section of Cook County because she doesn't want people to vote there.

Mr B., you may not know this but Meroni brought the first birther challenge to court in the U.S.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 pm 

Occupation: Domestic goddess and vampire slayer (but not at the same time)
Paul Lentz wrote:
My constant thought was, "Thank God I didn't agree to take a drink every time Marooni whipped off her glasses and flourished with them."

I'm trying to remember: is there a particular television lawyer she could have picked that up from? Perry Mason didn't wear glasses, I don't think. I moved to the UK before the days of Matlock and that series wasn't run over here, but I've seen a few episodes over the years and yet am still drawing a blank about whether Matlock had glasses that he waved around for effect. Did any of the Law & Order lawyers do it?

I'm sure Sharon got the idea from television and I sure wish I could remember where. It's like it's something hovering around the periphery of my memory but just won't come into focus.

Hate is universal, but it rarely survives a good bitch-slapping. ~Estiveo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:23 pm 

Lola_Getz wrote:
Paul Lentz wrote:
My constant thought was, "Thank God I didn't agree to take a drink every time Marooni whipped off her glasses and flourished with them."

I'm trying to remember: is there a particular television lawyer she could have picked that up from?

[...] Did any of the Law & Order lawyers do it?

Nope, none of the L&O guys did. They'd sometimes take off their glasses to rub their eyes so that we knew they'd been putting in a lot of hours on a certain case, but it wasn't all that often. The only place I've seen someone whipping their glasses on and off with such flourish is David Caruso on "CSI:Miami" - who I suspect will now be forever associated with the gesture :D

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 am 

Lola_Getz wrote:
Paul Lentz wrote:

I'm trying to remember: is there a particular television lawyer she could have picked that up from? Perry Mason didn't wear glasses, I don't think. I moved to the UK before the days of Matlock and that series wasn't run over here, but I've seen a few episodes over the years and yet am still drawing a blank about whether Matlock had glasses that he waved around for effect. Did any of the Law & Order lawyers do it?

I'm sure Sharon got the idea from television and I sure wish I could remember where. It's like it's something hovering around the periphery of my memory but just won't come into focus.

My guess is that this gesture is simply an accidental one, of a short sighted person (pun intended) who reads with glasses on from her papers and then addresses the hearing panel taking off the glasses for sharper view at those subjects, not that this sharpens the argument itself. Moron would be shaking her hands in any case to show how engaged she is in the issue and ought to get right cause of that alone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 pm 

RTH10260 wrote:
My guess is that this gesture is simply an accidental one, of a short sighted person (pun intended) who reads with glasses on from her papers and then addresses the hearing panel taking off the glasses for sharper view at those subjects, not that this sharpens the argument itself. Moron would be shaking her hands in any case to show how engaged she is in the issue and ought to get right cause of that alone.

Gotta disagree with this, although it would explain why normal people would do such a thing. She always does it in this ridiculously theatrical way, then has a self-satisfied look on her face as if it were impressive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9771 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 391  Next