Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by raison de arizona »

Who was it that was asking for 70 minutes of Kari Lake talking about Hunter Biden? :lol: Here ya go!
Kari Lake@KariLake wrote: The Kari Lake Show Ep. 1: Inside “The Laptop from Hell”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Also, Kari Lake can’t believe they arrested the heroes of 9/11.
22 years ago, these two men were among the many heroes that emerged in the aftermath of 9/11.

Today, they are being arrested and politically persecuted for questioning corruption in our Government.

We were so busy bringing “freedom” to countries around the world that we lost it here at home.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:34 pm Also, Kari Lake can’t believe they arrested the heroes of 9/11.
22 years ago, these two men were among the many heroes that emerged in the aftermath of 9/11.

Today, they are being arrested and politically persecuted for questioning corruption in our Government.

We were so busy bringing “freedom” to countries around the world that we lost it here at home.
I will admit that, for all his recent faults, Roodles acquitted himself fairly well in the immediate aftermath of 9/11. I don't know if I would accord him "hero" status, but he did what a mayor would be expected to do.

I forget exactly when he left office, but when the dust had settled (literally, if not figuratively) everyone involved began to drop the ball. First responders are still fighting for help in the health issues that are directly related to the attack.

But Donnie????? What did he do, except lie about how many friends he lost in the WTC attack, lie about hearing muslims singing and dancing in the streets in celebration of the attack, fail to attend a single funeral for all the many friends he lost.

Hell, he didn't even throw paper towels to the victims.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

noblepa wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:42 pm I will admit that, for all his recent faults, Roodles acquitted himself fairly well in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

But Donnie????? What did he do, except lie about how many friends he lost in the WTC attack, lie about hearing muslims singing and dancing in the streets in celebration of the attack, fail to attend a single funeral for all the many friends he lost.

Hell, he didn't even through paper towels to the victims.
And brag that his building was now the tallest in Manhattan
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I wonder why Ms. Lake cut Hillary Rodham Clinton out of that photo with Roodles? :think: :confuzzled:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Senator Clinton on WNYC

Clinton and her allies began small, but over time succeeded in dramatically expanding the health program for 9/11 sufferers. Within weeks of the attacks, she had helped secure $12 million for a pilot project at Mount Sinai hospital screening some 9,000 workers with suspected Ground Zero illnesses.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

noblepa wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:42 pm But Donnie????? What did he do, except lie about how many friends he lost in the WTC attack, lie about hearing muslims singing and dancing in the streets in celebration of the attack, fail to attend a single funeral for all the many friends he lost.

Hell, he didn't even throw paper towels to the victims.
He didn't pay for workers to help with rescue efforts and clear up either.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... survivors/
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Ass Kissing Lunatic wrote:22 years ago, these two men were among the many heroes that emerged in the aftermath of 9/11.
Sorry Kari, Donnie Depends ain't choosin' you.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Lake posted her appeal on her grift site: https://savearizonafund.com/case-update ... tion-case/
raison de arizona

IMG_5757.png
IMG_5757.png (484.08 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I imagine the government’s biggest nightmare involves rogue nukes or some such.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:01 am IMG_5757.png
Somebody needs to retweet (or re-X it) this to GIL and Freedom Watch. He's been slacking on his Sue Fitton Fetish.
101010 :towel:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:45 am
Somebody needs to retweet (or re-X it) this to GIL and Freedom Watch. He's been slacking on his Sue Fitton Fetish.
re-excrete?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

rescrete
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

keith wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:08 am
northland10 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:45 am
re-excrete?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Hoo boy.

Lake's wonder team of looser legal lunkheads filed a long rambling appeal that fails to address to issue being appealed.

https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2023/0 ... s.html?m=1
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Chandler attorney Tom Ryan gave his blunt assessment to Arizona's Law: "The Dynamic Duo of Kurt Olsen and Bryan Blehm double down on false, baseless and previously dismissed claims, wasting taxpayer money again. Division II of the Arizona Court of Appeals will have no problem making quick work of this fiasco. May this truly be the last of the 2022 the frivolous election contest cases."
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

From the Intro to the appeal:
1 INTRODUCTION Arizona elections are now in uncharted territory. New evidence produced by Maricopa County (“Maricopa”) strongly suggests that Maricopa officials intentionally sabotaged the 2022 General Election, then gave false testimony attempting to cover up their misconduct. Even viewed in the light most favorable to Maricopa, the evidence shows Maricopa intentionally failed to conduct logic and accuracy (“L&A”) testing required by A.R.S. § 16-449(A) and altered the election equipment thereby rendering the election irredeemably flawed.
Translation: We're gonna throw it out there that MC election officials committed fraud, election tampering, or whatever, because we want to be able to tell our flying monkeys that It Was Rigged, but then we have to take a step back to say maybe they screwed up because incompetence and didn't care that they had fucked up the election as a result.

So I've watched most of the hearing/trials that led up to this point, and yeah, no.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

ATTENTION RICHER FANS! He'll be testifying at Noon EDT in Lake v Richer, it'll be livestreamed but Gateway House of Boys hasn't provided the link yet.

Jordan "Spunky" "Spunk Log" Conradson is splattering his jeans over this.

ETA: . 📺 Link to livestream: https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/calendar/today/ (Search for Lake)

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer to Testify TODAY in Kari Lake’s Trial in Lawsuit to Inspect Fraudulent Mail-in Ballot Signatures – SUBPOENA INCLUDED
By Jordan Conradson Sep. 21, 2023 9:00 am

Kari Lake’s trial in her lawsuit against Maricopa County, challenging a denied public records request for 2022 mail-in ballot signature records, will be held today and Monday, September 25. Maricopa County Recorder RINO Stephen Richer has been subpoenaed to testify and defend Maricopa County’s mail-in ballot procedures and their refusal to be transparent. The Recorder oversees mail-in voting operations, which were manipulated to steal the election from Kari Lake. Lake’s trial is today at 101 West Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003, in Courtroom 811 at 9:00am PT. The Gateway Pundit will provide a live stream of this important trial.
► Show Spoiler
Richer: On Thursday morning I will be in state court, on the witness stand, to defend voter privacy and election security. The plaintiff is a former losing candidate for office. Note, however, this is a public records case, it is not an election case. Plaintiff already filed an election contest and lost at every level — trial court, court of appeals, and Arizona Supreme Court. Plaintiff is requesting that all early ballot envelopes — including the voter’s name, address, phone number, and signature — be made public. No county in Arizona has ever done this since early voting in Arizona in 1992. I agree with that long-standing practice. I believe these envelopes are not public record according to state statute. And I believe that making them public would have a chilling effect on voting, would weaken the security controls on early voting, and would open the door to voter harassment. I know it is now fashionable in some circles to upend 30 years of practice without much thought. But I disagree, and I will defend voter privacy and election security on Thursday in my role as the elected Maricopa County Recorder. The case is titled “Lake v. Richer” and is scheduled for trial on Thursday, September 21 and Monday, September 25. With the great partnership of MCAO, and a number of private attorneys, my office has not lost any election-related litigation since I took office. And we have successfully sought sanctions in fees in quite a few cases. I think our winning streak will continue.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

AZ Family is running it on YouTube, it's a much better view.

Kari Lake is in the courtroom, she's mostly out of shot on the AZ camera but the YT has a lot of her. She appears clueless, looks mostly at her phone, and no vaseline on the lens.

The fun kick-off was that the judge ruled for Richer's Motion in Limine, which knocked out all of Blehm's witnesses. It was extra funny that Judge John Hannah referred to Shelby Busch who is the head of WTP AZ Alliance as so clearly unqualified it's not a close call. Blehm tried to point to her "election experience". Nope. :lol:

As of 3pm EDT, LaRue is finished with direct of Richer, and Bryan Blehm has started cross. The judge has a meeting so a lunch break now until 1:30pm (4:30pm EDT).

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Phlegm kept pacing back and forth out of the range of the microphone on the lectern :oldman: . Very f---ing annoying.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's the quote about Shelby. MAGAts are seething.

Barnett Hannan.JPG
Barnett Hannan.JPG (39.24 KiB) Viewed 620 times

hahahahaha

Arizona's Law @arizonaslaw 5m
LIVE-TWEETING ABOUT TO RESUME in Lake's now-shortened public records request lawsuit to try to get Maricopa County early voters' ballot affidavit envelopes. PW

Arizona's Law @arizonaslaw 4m
Lake is on time for the afternoon session, after the judge noted when she entered the courtroom, 19 minutes late, this morning. PW
raison de arizona

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:31 pm Here's the quote about Shelby. MAGAts are seething.

Shelby Busch is the director of the We the People Arizona PAC and vice chair of the Republican Party of Arizona.

So yeah, she's a tool. Without a use.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Looks like they are late starting up again after lunch. Lake and Phlegm appear to be yukking it up.

Edit: Started about 1:50 PM local. Judge cuts off Phlegm line of questioning where appears to be questioning signature verification process. Phlegm now fumbling with his laptop.
Luke

Post by Luke »

RC's boy Ryan Heath chimes in!
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 8m
Vivacious Ryan Heath says he submitted an amici brief in Lake v. Richer. He seems very certain he's right and is "praying" Bryan Blehm is successful.

Ryan @Ryan_L_Heath
Here's the amici brief I submitted in Lake v. Richer.
As you can see, the EPM clearly distinguishes between early ballots cast in person (where an ID is provided by the voter) and those cast by mail (where no ID is provided). This argument is the reason @KariLake will get her hands on the signatures from the mail-in-affidavit envelopes. I'm glad to see that @BlehmLawAZ is getting to this issue, and I'm praying that he's successful.
https://clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/home/ ... 0185900000

Ryan @Ryan_L_Heath
I am right.

Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom 1h
Stephen Richer is making an argument for the complete elimination of all transparency.
He believes public records should be left to the discretion of election officials.
You don't get to just say "trust us."
The people get to verify[/unquote]

Return to “Governors & State Elections”