Burn In Hell Mutha F-----!!!

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

So I started it, and if management thinks it's too crass Herr Dick Tater will do as he wills....

And our first entrant...Ted Kaczynski...

https://news.yahoo.com/theodore-ted-kac ... 36331.html
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:like:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I'd forgotten they didn't catch him until I was in college.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Not going to be missed.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This will be one of my favorite threads. Sorry, not sorry.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:like:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Per CNN, Merick Garland not only lead the investigation, he prosecuted Kaczynski. Other than that, good riddance and welcome to hell.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Perfect thread title.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://apnews.com/article/ted-kaczynsk ... 0001ec19a5
Ted Kaczynski, known as the “Unabomber,” who carried out a 17-year bombing campaign that killed three people and injured 23 others, died by suicide, four people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

Kaczynski, who was 81 and suffering from late-stage cancer, was found unresponsive in his cell at the Federal Medical Center in Butner, North Carolina around 12:30 a.m. on Saturday. Emergency responders performed CPR and revived him before he was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead later Saturday morning, the people told the AP. They were not authorized to publicly discuss Kaczynski’s death and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Edited to fix quote.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Silvio Berlusconi.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-65192917

Thought about putting him in the RIP thread, but no.

ETA.

“Silvio Berlusconi obituary: Italy's flamboyant bounce-back politician”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65121890
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yep. This is where he belongs.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Not quite burning in hell, but it looks like someone was trying to help him get started:

Gift link: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/10/us/p ... =url-share
Nassar Is Said to Have Been Stabbed Multiple Times in Florida Prison
Lawrence G. Nassar, 59, is in stable condition after he was attacked by another inmate at a federal prison in Central Florida.
By Glenn Thrush
Reporting from Washington

July 10, 2023, 11:22 a.m. ET
Lawrence G. Nassar, the doctor convicted of sexually abusing young female gymnasts, was stabbed multiple times in the chest, back and neck at the federal prison in Florida where he is serving a 60-year sentence, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.

Mr. Nassar, 59, is in stable condition after he was attacked by another inmate at the Federal Correctional Complex Coleman, a sprawling prison compound in Central Florida, they said.

It is not clear when the altercation took place or what prompted the attack. A spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, which manages the complex, did not immediately return a request for comment.

The episode adds to a long, troubled case of a once-prominent sports physician accused of molesting and assaulting dozens of young women and children, including athletes at Michigan State University, Olympians and members of the U.S. national gymnastics team — in the guise of providing treatment and examinations.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Damn. So Lewis likely got away with 7 murders because of a lack of direct evidence, another murder on a rights violation and a kidnapping and rape because the victim wouldn't testify. Ok, so he did 13 years for extortion, but he should have spent a LOT more time in prison than he did. No criminal should be that lucky.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:59 am Not quite burning in hell, but it looks like someone was trying to help him get started:

Gift link: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/10/us/p ... =url-share
Nassar Is Said to Have Been Stabbed Multiple Times in Florida Prison
Lawrence G. Nassar, 59, is in stable condition after he was attacked by another inmate at a federal prison in Central Florida.
By Glenn Thrush
Reporting from Washington

July 10, 2023, 11:22 a.m. ET
Lawrence G. Nassar, the doctor convicted of sexually abusing young female gymnasts, was stabbed multiple times in the chest, back and neck at the federal prison in Florida where he is serving a 60-year sentence, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.

Mr. Nassar, 59, is in stable condition after he was attacked by another inmate at the Federal Correctional Complex Coleman, a sprawling prison compound in Central Florida, they said.

It is not clear when the altercation took place or what prompted the attack. A spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, which manages the complex, did not immediately return a request for comment.

The episode adds to a long, troubled case of a once-prominent sports physician accused of molesting and assaulting dozens of young women and children, including athletes at Michigan State University, Olympians and members of the U.S. national gymnastics team — in the guise of providing treatment and examinations.
It would appear that Nassar has not Found Out enough yet, as he continues to Fuck Around.
Suspect in Larry Nassar stabbing said ex-doctor made lewd remark watching Wimbledon
Because Nassar was attacked in his cell, the incident was not captured on surveillance cameras.

A prisoner suspected of stabbing Larry Nassar at a federal penitentiary in Florida said the disgraced former sports doctor provoked the attack by making a lewd comment while they were watching a Wimbledon tennis match on TV, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.
:snippity:
McMillan, 49, told prison workers that he attacked Nassar after the sexually abusive ex-U.S. gymnastics team doctor made a comment about wanting to see girls playing in the Wimbledon women’s match, the person said.
Sunday’s attack was the second time Nassar has been assaulted in federal custody. He is serving decades in prison for sexually abusing athletes, including college and Olympic gymnastics stars, and possessing explicit images of children.
https://www.courthousenews.com/suspect- ... wimbledon/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ima give "prisoner suspect" a pass on this one.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

For various reasons which folks can probably figure, I am generally not fond of tenor of this topic. However, in the following case, I know no better place to put it.

Scir Reeve posted a report from Racist Roots that even more racist, vile, contaminated meat-selling, sob Rudy Stanko has passed. I had forgotten about him and am a little annoyed with Racist Roots who reminded me that Stanko existed.

If you have forgotten who he was, there is the appeal of his conviction in the 190s conviction for selling contaminated meat (which is an icky read).
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/ap ... 32/119214/

He popped up in various places of oldbow ("He seems nice")
https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/se ... 72399fa399

Besides the meat issue, he was also a minister in the racist anti-semite World Church of the Creator, had later convictions for felon in possession, speeding in Montana (like 117mph and 121mph), and issues with Oglala Sioux where he found him self banned from Pine Riidge a few years back. He also liked to sue lots of folks, lots of times.

Nasty piece of work. No wonder Roots likes him.
101010 :towel:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Yikes!! I kind of figured his days were numbered! Rot in Hell, Yevgeny!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/moscow-pl ... -1.6945096
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:42 pm Yikes!! I kind of figured his days were numbered! Rot in Hell, Yevgeny!

Yup. I'm hearing this same thing on CNN, they've been reporting this for the last 20 minutes or so. Goodbye, Prighozin. Wish I believed in hell, the thought of him burning forever is delightful, considering the death, destruction, and torture he meted out.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

RVInit wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:03 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:42 pm Yikes!! I kind of figured his days were numbered! Rot in Hell, Yevgeny!

Yup. I'm hearing this same thing on CNN, they've been reporting this for the last 20 minutes or so. Goodbye, Prighozin. Wish I believed in hell, the thought of him burning forever is delightful, considering the death, destruction, and torture he meted out.
:yeahthat:

Bye bye, Asshole!!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Russia government folks are being coy about whether he was actually on the plane or not. We shall see.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Haven't been holding my breath, but I've been waiting to hear some variation of this.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Airplane falling from the sky. Crash, go boom. How wierd.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:37 pm Airplane falling from the sky. Crash, go boom. How wierd.
An SA-18 Grouse tends to cause that.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Isn’t this the third time they’ve killed him? I am doubting this one. He’s gone off to ratfuck 2024 for us.

Return to “General Stuff”