Burn In Hell Mutha F-----!!!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That was written about in the Daily Mail and New York Post, two fine newspapers. :blackeye:
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Well….that is a level of honesty in an obituary I can appreciate.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:50 am Still trying to wrap my brain around Kissinger as a Democrat :explode: Dementia can be so heartbreaking :grouphug:
Well, so was Nathan Bedford Forrest. And Trump ran on the Republican ticket, but so did Lincoln. Over time, politics is the opposite of stable and rational!
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Gayle, the writer of this piece, is a strong survivor of a beastly, unthinkable childhood. Yet she forgives the unforgiveable. She must be an amazing woman and I, for one, wish her all the luck she's due from the universe, and the very best of the world no doubt better off without that Mother From Hell.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Trumper Toby Keith died from stomach cancer at age 62.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona

Kaivan Shroff @KaivanShroff wrote: WATCH: OJ Simpson says he and Trump were wingmen preying on models together back in the day
► Show Spoiler
Fifty Shades of Whey @davenewworld_2 wrote: Here's 10+ minutes of Norm Macdonald shitting on OJ Simpson
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

FB_IMG_1712862014273.jpeg
FB_IMG_1712862014273.jpeg (57.44 KiB) Viewed 265 times
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

O.J. Simpson Allowed To Remain Living After Coffin Doesn’t Fit
LAS VEGAS—With onlookers gasping as the former football star made a big show of being too big for the casket, O.J. Simpson was reportedly allowed to remain alive Thursday after his coffin didn’t fit. “If the coffin doesn’t fit, you must let him live a bit.” said O.J. eulogizer Tommie Lochran, who advocated for Simpson to continue living despite evidence that the coffin had shrunk after previously getting wet. “Any DNA found in the casket that appears to be Mr. Simpson’s, I believe, was the result of contamination. It would be existential malpractice to allow Mr. Simpson to die knowing full well that this coffin was not made for him.” At press time, Simpson went on a media blitz promoting his escape from death.
https://www.theonion.com/o-j-simpson-al ... 1851403804
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Cross posting.

Nicole Minet
@mouvement33

I've been waiting 29 years to tell this story about OJ and his days at USC. Now that he's dead (may he burn in hell) I have a story that I signed an NDA for that is no longer valid. I was a junior at USC working in Topping Student Center on campus in 1995. I was an administrative assistant to the President of Student Affairs that semester in the work/study program.

In early 1995, Robert Shapiro and Robert Kardashian (USC Alumni) walked up to my desk and said they had an appt with my boss. I was studying to be a criminal defense lawyer with a dual major in PoliSci and International Relations so I knew who they were. The meeting lasted about 30 mins.

After they left I looked at my boss like wtf was that all about!? He walked me outside and we sat by the old sprawling big tree outside Topping and my boss lit a cigarette for the first time in years and told me I had to sign an NDA because I could confirm OJ's lawyers were there for a meeting. Then he told me what the meeting was about.

Before OJ could graduate from USC, the university paid off two families of two blonde white girls that he had dated and battered. They had both gone to the LAPD to report it. One claimed he also sexually assaulted her in their relationship. The school had a vested interest in OJ going far in football and protected him at all costs. OJ had been in custody for 6 months and lawyers were in the discovery process for the trial and OJ's friend Robert Kardashian, who knew OJ from also being a student at USC, thought it would be best if those stories never saw the light of day. So a large check was written, given to my boss, and they left. I'll never forget holding that check.

Now, did you hear about this before now? Nope. That's how much power money enables.

After he was acquitted I changed my major to Philosophy/Psychology double major. I understood that I could harm society more than not if I pursued law. This is also why I abhor the Kardashians. They're rich thugs. Nothing more. #OJISDEAD

Return to “General Stuff”