Mr. PootyMouth's thread

jmj

Re: Mr. PootyMouth's thread

Post by jmj » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 pm

MrPootyMouth wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:33 am
What will happen first? Will Ryan convince Nathan not to give out his wife's phone number or will the libtards kiss Nathan's ass first and get that number?
Why do you think people here would want to have Angie's phone number? And why do you want to give it out? It may come as a surprise to you to find out that the childish bickering, backstabbing, and lack of common decency so common in poot circles are not so widespread among well-adjusted people. If anybody from this forum obtained a poot's phone number for the purpose of harassment, you can be certain that they would be almost universally condemned for it.

Piskey

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Piskey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:21 pm
MrPootyMouth wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:17 pm
:snippity:
So I'm here to answer your questions and liven this beyitch up.

Ask me something. You won't like the answers tho
Why do you follow me on twitter but won't let me follow your locked account back? Something to hide?
I'd guess he follows you in hope of finding out what's happening in pootworld Scirreeve. Its not like Nathan's exactly popular with most of the poot establishment. He's probably blocked by more poots than I am
But if he's up for answering questions I'll try to think up a few.
It's a pity that he's so out of the poot loop though. He probably knows less than we do. Which neatly returns us to why he follows Scirreeve

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 pm
bob wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:47 am
For the cheap seats: who is this newest member?
http://www.theameryfreepress.com/crime/ ... 2ef19.html

(Former?) besties with Kraptain Karl.
Only the best... :blackeye:

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:02 pm
Mikedunford wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:53 pm
So we've got a failed LARPer running around with the grace and charm of a concussed weasel because...?
Don't forget to mention the IQ of an egg-salad sandwich.
I try not to insult eggs. Or mayonnaise.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

MrPootyMouth

Post by MrPootyMouth » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Oh children...

Everyone knows who I am.

Only those with something to hide have me blocked.

The Bundys threw me under the bus, Shawna Cox dry snitched on me in court and Lamb did everything he could to stop me from defending myself in court because he can't get rich off someone who isn't in it for the money.

What is it you think I am? Instead of playing childish games where you pretend to have superior intelligence and avoid making any factual statements so people don't find out you're a fraud, just tell me straight up. Cut it with the diversionary weak ass insults. Man up and speak.

Aren't we all adults?

MrPootyMouth

Post by MrPootyMouth » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:24 pm

It's not like I don't know you're Fourneir's fan club.

Don't hide.

Btw, whichever one of you followed me yesterday, you're an amateur.

Don't show fear. And don't look at me every few seconds. No wonder you washed up lawyers play detective online... Lol

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Being taken for a ride by the Bundys doesn't make you special, does it? The Bundys eventually throw everyone under the bus. I doubt they even remember who you are
You seem to have a bad case of P3 envy. The poot who couldn't even get arrested until he assaulted the neighbor over a schoolyard spat

Tell us about MAFF
That would be fun

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:30 pm

P3 envy?!? Mr. Piskey! :rotflmao:
Image Image Image Image Image

bob

Post by bob » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Ahhh: A Bundy klingon who is feloniously stupid.

As you weren't.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Mr Poot, you make the same mistake most non-reflective people make. You assume everyone’s thought process is the same as yours, so you cast aspersions based on what you would think or do, since you have no idea what others really think or do.

You are in the land of washed up lawyers, are you? Ok.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 pm

:yawn:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 pm

MrPootyMouth wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 pm
Aren't we all adults?
Speak for yourself, darling.
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 pm

I'm not surprised that people here didn't remember about Nathan. He himself has to keep maundering on about his having been at Malheur because if he didn't nobody would have noticed him - or cared.
His refuge reminiscences are boring and show he was more in the way of being an unimportant co-conspirator than an unindicted one.

Really funny that some thought he was Karl Koenigs though :lol:. That would be our newbie's dream come true. Nathan's only vague claim to fame was his being KKKarl's adoring sidekick and the only known (non-imaginary) member of the KKKapt's mythical militia.
It looks as though that's over now. The Kapt has dumped Nathan and gone to play politicians with Cardiff and CRyan. :brokenheart: Nathan's got the sadz over losing his self -appointed role as KKKarl's fanboy and fluffer. Hence his spiteful offer of Angie's phone number. :crying: Like a jilted teen.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Piskey wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 pm
I'm not surprised that people here didn't remember about Nathan. He himself has to keep maundering on about his having been at Malheur because if he didn't nobody would have noticed him - or cared.
His refuge reminiscences are boring and show he was more in the way of being an unimportant co-conspirator than an unindicted one.

Really funny that some thought he was Karl Koenigs though :lol:. That would be our newbie's dream come true. Nathan's only vague claim to fame was his being KKKarl's adoring sidekick and the only known (non-imaginary) member of the KKKapt's mythical militia.
It looks as though that's over now. The Kapt has dumped Nathan and gone to play politicians with Cardiff and CRyan. :brokenheart: Nathan's got the sadz over losing his self -appointed role as KKKarl's fanboy and fluffer. Hence his spiteful offer of Angie's phone number. :crying: Like a jilted teen.

Well, one useless, nonentity, legend in their own mind, BORING, poot is pretty much like another.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm

MrPootyMouth wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 pm
Aren't we all adults?
No.

You and Karl are a couple of manbabies. This is good for the rest of us, because despite the dangerousness of your beliefs, we are protected by the magnitude of your incompetence.

But it's sad for you. Go get some help and salvage what you can from your wreckage.
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Why do you block comments on your YouTube videos, oh Mr. Brave Poot?

That's ok, I'm sure they're too boring to deserve a comment.

:yawn:
"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Besides playing pretend toy soldier who exactly is Nathan and why should anyone care?

MrPootyMouth

Post by MrPootyMouth » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:01 pm

lol you guys are full of hate today.

Shame none of you had the sack to show up other than online. Well, except for the old bag with the lincoln suv yesterday. Thought she was gonna shit. Old people do that.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 pm
Besides playing pretend toy soldier who exactly is Nathan and why should anyone care?
probably the person that forgot teh snax and french vanilla creamer

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:40 pm

MrPootyMouth wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Shame none of you had the sack to show up other than online. Well, except for the old bag with the lincoln suv yesterday. Thought she was gonna shit. Old people do that.
Hate? No, Nathan. I don't hate you. I just pity you.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Whip wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:10 pm
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 pm
probably the person that forgot teh snax and french vanilla creamer
Bet he got more than his share of the gummy dicks, though.
Image Image Image Image Image

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:53 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:40 pm
MrPootyMouth wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Hate? No, Nathan. I don't hate you. I just pity you.
Why would anyone bother wasting the effort? Mike's much nicer than I am, I just plain don't care, other than the VERRY limited amusement value you provide, since otherwise you are a total waste of protoplasm and an evolutionary FAIL.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:10 pm

jmj wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Why do you think people here would want to have Angie's phone number? And why do you want to give it out? It may come as a surprise to you to find out that the childish bickering, backstabbing, and lack of common decency so common in poot circles are not so widespread among well-adjusted people. If anybody from this forum obtained a poot's phone number for the purpose of harassment, you can be certain that they would be almost universally condemned for it.
That was my first thought. Why would anyone here care?

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Azastan wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:10 pm
jmj wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 pm

That was my first thought. Why would anyone here care?
come on.....really?
Do you have Prince Albert in a can......
Is your refrigerator running........
I'm looking for I. P. Daily.........

the lolz would be endless!

MrPootyMouth

Post by MrPootyMouth » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:22 pm

I love you all.

Praying at you.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”