Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3307 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Yes, fellow Obots, your New Year's wishes are being fulfilled early. The indomitable soon-to-be-disbarred or disciplined Orly Taitz will be sworn in as California's junior Senator in early January 2013. How do I know?

Malware and idiocy warnings at the live link: RUN ORLY RUN.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 pm 

Stern's link takes you to Orly's website with this pic:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 pm 

AND FROM THERE TO THE PRESIDENCY!!!

(What da ya mean she's not an NBC?)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 pm 

She'll just get one of those Hawaiian birth certificates that they hand out like candy on the streets of Honolulu.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 pm 

Just for the record, I'm restating this here:

Quote:
You might point out at the beginning that CELIII, having figured out that he did not meet the residency requirements for his 2010 run, vowed to run for Feinstein's seat in 2012. Think of the fun we will have!

\:D/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:38 pm 

Do we know where the bowling bowl shaped dental chair warrior is these days? I haven't heard anything about him being in the Golden State these days. I think he may have several angry innkeepers on his trail right now. If so, Taitz may find the competition a bit thin.

I've got an idea who should run on the Republican side, though:
Damon Dunn. :mrgreen:

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 pm 

This is so exciting! I wonder how many of her opponents we'll find out are ineligible! Probably all of them, no?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm 

I am re-posting this from the poopies thread:

realist wrote...
Quote:
So Debra Bowen now gets to vet Orly and perhaps we now can find out if she is indeed a naturalized citizen.

Edit: ETA: OR when Orly is installed as Secretary of State does she get to vet herself for the office of Senator? :-k

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 pm 

realist wrote:
I am re-posting this from the poopies thread:

realist wrote...
Quote:
So Debra Bowen now gets to vet Orly and perhaps we now can find out if she is indeed a naturalized citizen.

Edit: ETA: OR when Orly is installed as Secretary of State does she get to vet herself for the office of Senator? :-k

Good point! She's gonna be bizzy holding all of those public offices. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm 

Occupation: I'm the Grand Panjandrum of the uber-sekrit cabal that controls our faithful puppet George Soros, the Trilateral Commission, and Agenda 21 (among other things) as part of our grand plan to dominate maple syrup production.
Now the question is whether Orly will bother having a primary before hand or whether she will file a "lawsuit" demanding her installation as the junior senator from California in January of 2012.

It is easy to hope when things go right. Harder to choose to believe in it when things are blackest. However even the greatest darkness can be slain with the faintest of lights. And hope is more than enough to flicker in the dark.

I blog about my life and mental health issues @ Life of a Schizophrenic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:11 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
Oh, I'd love to see Orly dig make up shit about Dianne Feinstein and see what happens to her! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:38 pm 

Sequoia32 wrote:
Oh, I'd love to see Orly dig make up shit about Dianne Feinstein and see what happens to her! :twisted:

I think the initial approach will be that Californians shouldn't vote for Diane Feinstein because then we would continue to have two female Jewish senators.

Oh, wait . . .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sequoia32 wrote:

I think the initial approach will be that Californians shouldn't vote for Diane Feinstein because then we would continue to have two female Jewish senators.

Oh, wait . . .

I'm not convinced Orly is Jewish. When did she produce her long-form Bat Mitzvah Certificate?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm 

6 Comments
:evil:XXX-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17005#comments :evil:

3 John
December 29th, 2010 @ 9:39 am

Why not just run for Queen of the Universe, Orly? You’d have about the same chance of winning. We’ve just seen two much richer, more accomplished and less crazy (although not nearly as attractive) right-wing women go down in defeat in CA after spending more money than you or I will ever see on their campaigns. Given that, what makes you think you might win a Senate campaign?

6 dr_taitz@yahoo.com
December 29th, 2010 @ 11:13 am

I am doing the right thing and I am right on the issues, but thank you for the compliment in finding me attractive

Moderators : feel free to delete anything that offends/provides any assistance to the enemy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:56 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Yes, fellow Obots, your New Year's wishes are being fulfilled early. The indomitable soon-to-be-disbarred or disciplined Orly Taitz will be sworn in as California's junior Senator in early January 2013. How do I know?

Malware and idiocy warnings at the live link: RUN ORLY RUN.

I'm assuming someone has sent this to Wonkette?

tips@wonkette.com

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 pm 

tjh wrote:
6 Comments
:evil:XXX-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17005#comments :evil:

3 John
December 29th, 2010 @ 9:39 am

Why not just run for Queen of the Universe, Orly? You’d have about the same chance of winning. We’ve just seen two much richer, more accomplished and less crazy (although not nearly as attractive) right-wing women go down in defeat in CA after spending more money than you or I will ever see on their campaigns. Given that, what makes you think you might win a Senate campaign?

6 dr_taitz@yahoo.com

I am doing the right thing and I am right on the issues, but thank you for the compliment in finding me attractive

Most clever. The commenter clearly listened to Spencer Kornhaber's interview on RC radio, where he said that Orly doesn't really give a shit about the substance of what is written about her, as long as she likes the photo. (Not to mention her implication that Carly Fiorina, whom she wholeheartedly endorsed, was not doing the "right thing" nor was she "right on the issues").

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:03 pm 

I promise to do another election night special show on primary night. That show with mimi and me when Orly lost to Demon Dunn was the funnest one of the year. \:D/

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 pm 

An endorsement:

Quote:
from Captain Pamela Barnett

Posted on | December 29, 2010 | No Comments
CPT Pamela Barnett
Submitted on 2010/12/29 at 9:58am

I fully support your run for Senate Orly. I’m sick of these fraud, criminals running for Congress to only stuff their own pockets – Feinstein, Rangle, Pelosi, Reid, etc. – while they destroy our country and our Constitution.

CPT Pamela Barnett, USA Retired

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17036

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm 

mimi wrote:
An endorsement:

Quote:
from Captain Pamela Barnett

Posted on | December 29, 2010 | No Comments
CPT Pamela Barnett
Submitted on 2010/12/29 at 9:58am

I fully support your run for Senate Orly. I’m sick of these fraud, criminals running for Congress to only stuff their own pockets – Feinstein, Rangle, Pelosi, Reid, etc. – while they destroy our country and our Constitution.

CPT Pamela Barnett, USA Retired

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17036

Not just an endorsement, mimi... a RINGING endorsement. =))

It's not every day a candidate receives an endorsement from a black/white 55/30-ish female disabled/retired vet. :P

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm 

Just a minor observation. The application has no official stamps on it and no receipt.

Orly wouldn't try to pull a fast one... would she?

:-$

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:20 pm 

realist wrote:

Not just an endorsement, mimi... a RINGING endorsement. =))

Ringing?

Did Sharon sell Pammy a bell?

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 am 

DaveMuckey wrote:
Just a minor observation. The application has no official stamps on it and no receipt.

Orly wouldn't try to pull a fast one... would she?

:-$

At least she seems to have filled this one out correctly. Don't forget the crayon smeared coloring book page she submitted for her SOS run.

Image x2 Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 am 

Quote:
6 dr_taitz@yahoo.com

You tell the funky dude, Orly. And yeah, res ipsa loquitur on the attractive part. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am 

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 am 

bob wrote:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

Whodda thunk it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3307 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133  Next