Alabama Ballot Challenge

PatGund

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by PatGund »

Just as I suspect that Goode's first and foremost problem with President Obama is his race, and the face that he's not choppin' cotton in Alabama under the watchful eye of an overseer with a handy cat o'nine tails, and that he (Obama) was actually permitted to learn to read, write, and do a few sums, and now lives in the WHITE House.Bigoted fuckhead.The funny thing about this is that, under the slavery laws at the time, children "took of their mother's status". Which is why you had a batch of slave kids that looked like the overseers or the owners.However, by that standard, Barack Obama would have been considered a freedman, because his mother was white. (of course, the chances are good his mother would have been lynched for despoiling her white blood like that, but......)

mimi

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by mimi »

Hugh McInnish Found His Tin Foil Hat - Again Challenging President Obama's Citizenshipby: countrycatMon Oct 15, 2012 at 15:42:03 PM CDT [/break1]leftinalabama.com/diary/10184/hugh-mcinnish-found-his-tin-foil-hat-again-challenging-president-obamas-citizenship]http://www.leftinalabama.com/diary/1018 ... itizenship

BamaLaw

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by BamaLaw »

The Alabama Democratic Party is not named in McInnish's new suit, but a request has been made to the Alabama Attorney General for his consent to allow Ragsdale and the ADP to intervene.

TexasFilly

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by TexasFilly »

The Alabama Democratic Party is not named in McInnish's new suit, but a request has been made to the Alabama Attorney General for his consent to allow Ragsdale and the ADP to intervene. =D> =D>
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

SueDB

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB »

YES, a bit of Mr. Ragsdale would be the correct prescription to stem another insane outbreak of chronic Birthism.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Addie

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Addie »

Give Mr. Ragsdale our love :xo The Alabama Democratic Party is not named in McInnish's new suit, but a request has been made to the Alabama Attorney General for his consent to allow Ragsdale and the ADP to intervene.
Don't do stupid shit. -Barack Obama

Butterfly Bilderberg

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

My pretend boyfriend. :xo
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

mimi

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by mimi »

I love that Mr. Ragsdale is involved in this. :-bd IIRC, McInnish used to be GOP Chair of some county in Alabama. A shame if all this birfing splashes on the GOP. It's fringy and all that.

PatGund

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by PatGund »

I love that Mr. Ragsdale is involved in this. :-bd IIRC, McInnish used to be GOP Chair of some county in Alabama. A shame if all this birfing splashes on the GOP. It's fringy and all that.Wouldn't be the first time. (Carl Swensson is still Clayton County GOP head, and Dr. Orly added to her Mississippi pile of Taitz one Emil Kleinfeld, Pearl River County Republican Central Committee member)

Sugar Magnolia

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

I love that Mr. Ragsdale is involved in this. :-bd IIRC, McInnish used to be GOP Chair of some county in Alabama. A shame if all this birfing splashes on the GOP. It's fringy and all that.Wouldn't be the first time. (Carl Swensson is still Clayton County GOP head, and Dr. Orly added to her Mississippi pile of Taitz one Emil Kleinfeld, Pearl River County Republican Central Committee member)Yeah but Pearl River county, and Picayune specifically, are the definition of Bun Dogs.

Piffle

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Piffle »

About the only thing standing in the way of Klayman getting sanctioned automatically for persisting with this shit is the fact that the Florida appellate courts haven't finished up with his hijinx there.

AnitaMaria

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by AnitaMaria »

I think Larry Klayman has some ties to Alabama besides this birfer lawsuit. The [link]Ohio court's ruling,http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/do ... o-3354.pdf[/link] on his legal battle over his divorce includes this:[The magistrate] found that not only did Klayman file many motions in the case, he also battled the release of his financial records “here as well as in Alabama and Florida.”It seems like he was litigating some aspects of his divorce in Alabama courts. :-k

BamaLaw

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by BamaLaw »

Could someone point me to a quick summary of where Klayman's Florida cases stand?

esseff44

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by esseff44 »

Could someone point me to a quick summary of where Klayman's Florida cases stand?Here's the last post in the Voeltz thread.http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... tz#p425208

neonzx

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by neonzx »

Could someone point me to a quick summary of where Klayman's Florida cases stand?Act I docket:[link]http://cvweb.clerk.leon.fl.us/process.a ... 8101756%27[/link]Act I appeal to DCA: [link]http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p ... earchType=[/link]Act II docket: [link]http://cvweb.clerk.leon.fl.us/process.a ... 7182640%27[/link]
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

realist

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by realist »

UPDATE...

2012-10-18 - AL - McInnish, et al. v Chapman - [link]Motion to Dismiss,[/link]
ImageX 4 ImageX36

TexasFilly

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by TexasFilly »

UPDATE...

2012-10-18 - AL - McInnish, et al. v Chapman - [link]Motion to Dismiss,[/link]Robinson v. Bowen? Check.

Keyes v. Bowen? Check. :lol:

Failure to join indispensable parties? Check.

Also, too, the cover pages list the second plaintiff as "Virgin" Goode. :lol:
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Reality Check

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Reality Check »

Orly and KlayMan should be sentenced to having Rule 12(b) tattooed on their foreheads. :lol: I was thinking about all the mischief the Republican SoS's in Ohio, PA, and other states have been up to this year. Imagine if they had the power to raise phony objections to candidates like Birthers wish them to have? The election would be a sham.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Estiveo

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Estiveo »

Is KKKlayman still a member of the bar in some state or is he just a roving pestilence? He seems to be a male version of Orly, except Orly has bigger balls.
Image Image Image Image Image

shrek

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by shrek »

Is KKKlayman still a member of the bar in some state or is he just a roving pestilence? He seems to be a male version of Orly, except Orly has bigger balls.Paging Rikker for fact check... :-

Somerset

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Somerset »

Is KKKlayman still a member of the bar in some state or is he just a roving pestilence? He seems to be a male version of Orly, except Orly has bigger balls.Paging Rikker for fact check... :- =)) =)) =))

Tink

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Tink »

Is KKKlayman still a member of the bar in some state or is he just a roving pestilence? He seems to be a male version of Orly, except Orly has bigger balls.Paging Rikker for fact check... :- =)) =)) =)) I had totally forgotten about that!

realist

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by realist »

Is KKKlayman still a member of the bar in some state or is he just a roving pestilence? He seems to be a male version of Orly, except Orly has bigger balls.FLORIDA SANCTIONS: See [/break1]floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/BAA03136C8FE0ACD85256A83005550EB?OpenDocument]http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/B ... enDocument for details PA: He’s on “administrative suspension” – see [/break1]padisciplinaryboard.org/pa_attorney_info.php?id=54628&pdcount=0]http://www.padisciplinaryboard.org/pa_a ... &pdcount=0OHIO: He was sanctioned in the child custody case – but I don’t have a handy link on that (but it was horrible – both what he did and how court characterized his misuse of the courts).
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Estiveo

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Estiveo »

Hokay, TYVM!
Image Image Image Image Image

realist

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by realist »

Docket Update...

10/18/2012 MOTION CHAPMAN BETH

[link]Motion for Leave to Intervene,[/link]